Options

Ani's work out tips

Comments

• Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329

I have 4 kids, including a daughter who turns 16 in a few months. Work is not my stress in life.

2 more years till we can ask for pics. Calendar marked
    You owe me dinner before the who show for that one.
    You got it
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697

I have 4 kids, including a daughter who turns 16 in a few months. Work is not my stress in life.

Empty it's good to see you have now put age limits into place.Im getting a Mconaghey vibe via dazed and confused"I keep getting older but high school chicks stay the same age"

Ani if Empty tells you he needs a babysitter,don't believe him.lol
  • Options
    rr165892 said:

Empty it's good to see you have now put age limits into place.Im getting a Mconaghey vibe via dazed and confused"I keep getting older but high school chicks stay the same age"

Love that Wooderson line. However, my same age is 22, 23ish.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790

rr165892 said:

This is why I love working in the same building as Yelp and some of these younger tech companies. Every month brings a new stable of internal sales girls that are fresh out of college. The courtyard at my work is quite impressive at lunch. We can sit down there all of lunch in amazement at the tail walking by.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options

rr165892 said:

This is why I love working in the same building as Yelp and some of these younger tech companies. Every month brings a new stable of internal sales girls that are fresh out of college. The courtyard at my work is quite impressive at lunch. We can sit down there all of lunch in amazement at the tail walking by.
    Same reason I want to sell my company and become a bag boy at our local Whole foods.My gosh it delightful.
  • Options
    Got a new one.

There is a guy two benches down from me who has been crop dusting the dumbbell rack with floating ass biscuits then walking away leaving the stench to linger and then others look at me like I'm the one with a rotten inside.I want to out him on the P.A and have him face up for his stinky crimes.Fucking prick
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    rr165892 said:

Got a new one.

There is a guy two benches down from me who has been crop dusting the dumbbell rack with floating ass biscuits then walking away leaving the stench to linger and then others look at me like I'm the one with a rotten inside.I want to out him on the P.A and have him face up for his stinky crimes.Fucking prick

I didn't know Ani was in Florida.....
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    I'm not and it wasn't me. I would own it if it was. Check with empty.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    Empty has been awfully quiet lately...
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    Maybe He's still parked in front of the High school.....
  • Options
    rr165892 said:

:rofl:
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    pen pushers
    meh
  • Options
    JWPearl said:

pen pushers
    meh

JW,you wearing that Batman mask to the gym? That be a pretty sweet look.Put on some Bowie diagonal stripes with it and you could stroll around like you own the place.
  • Options
    no my daughter was used for my profile pic but its well done isnt it
    shes a beautiful soul accept when i see differently sometimes and i guess that can be anybody
    im defensive in two different ways

• Options
    Yes nice work.On another site I had a pic of my daughter in a hotdog suit.Rolled with that for awhile.So I get it.
  • Options
    she said i could :smile:
    so i did
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    rr165892 said:

Got a new one.

Why don't you crop dust him back? Go load up on beans, lentils, hard boiled eggs, and boiled cabbage...let 're rip and walk away whilst giving him the stink eye.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY said:

rr165892 said:

Got a new one.

Why don't you crop dust him back? Go load up on beans, lentils, hard boiled eggs, and boiled cabbage...let 're rip and walk away whilst giving him the stink eye.
    I would think one trip to Taco Bell would do the trick.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    rr165892 said:

Nice
    SD48277 said:

Empty has been awfully quiet lately...

1/2 day at work. Played in a golf tournament. Drunk now
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    ^^ Good for you.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    It wouldn't be a Friday without a drunk empty sighting. Now we just need a drunk f me sighting.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,448
    I LOVE IT!!!!!

nerds.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options

It wouldn't be a Friday without a drunk empty sighting. Now we just need a drunk f me sighting.

sight this, ani :wave:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    girls watching ani lift:

:how_interesting:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    ^^^

:rofl:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Girls of 15
    Sexually knowing
    The ushers are sniffing
    Eau-de-cologne

#Quad
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    You guys are ba-a-a-a-d...( pronounced in goat)
  • Options
    RKCNDY said:

rr165892 said:

Got a new one.

Never,I hate nasty smells and refuse to be part of his seedy

You guys are ba-a-a-a-d...( pronounced in goat)

I happen to be fluent in goat,WH
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    RKCNDY said:

rr165892 said:

Got a new one.

As much as that would be fitting I took a different approach.but those are all healthy foods although the eggs are the only thing above I eat.

I waited until there was some attractive young ladies working out in his area,and I said"Dude,your fucking killing me.If your going to shit yourself take it to the locker room.
    He says"me?"
    I say "Really?"
    He walks away and avoids me ,no eye contact rest of day.

So other then idiots who don't properly bath,wear deodorant or never wash there gym clothes the air is now somewhat untainted.