Stay Tuned... (Tour?) Announcement Friday, March 13th, 2015

Comments

• 63schoefflin63schoefflin Posts: 2,581
    I wouldn't mind no US dates.... Gotta fit all this MMJ and Phish shows in.
    '08- Camden 1-2   '09- Chicago 2; Spectrum 1-4
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '12- MIA; DeLuna '13- Wrigley; Pitt; Brooklyn 1-2; Philly 1-2; Baltimore; Seattle
    '14- Denver   '16- Philly 1-2; MSG 2
    '17- Pilgrimage Music Fest (Eddie)
    '18- Fenway
  • AggAgg Posts: 462
    FrankieG said:

I'm hoping for more, but I won't be upset if it's an announcement of shows that I cannot attend.

I will be... :lol: :facepalm:
    Same here! I have zero concerts lined up for 2015 and that's not something I can live with. :angry:
    2013: Wrigley Field, Pittsburgh, Brooklyn 1, Brooklyn 2, Philly 1, Philly 2, Baltimore
    2014: Cincinnati
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Philly 1, Philly 2, MSG 1, MSG 2, Fenway 1, Fenway 2, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: Rock N Roll Hall of Fame Induction
    2018: Krakow, Chicago 1, Chicago 2, Boston 1, Boston 2
  • derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    edited March 2015

I'm with YOU buddy...
    I'd love a couple of PJ shows in Toronto,
    or even the Wishlist sponsored event at The Gorge,
    but I'll be good either way!!
    I'm doing 8 My Morning Jacket shows,
    including my first show at RED ROCKS!!!!
    I love their new single and can't wait to hear the new album in May :plus_one:
    It will be a GREAT SUMMER for me,
    No matter what PJ announces tomorrow!!!
    :rock_on:
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,387

I'll be a little bummed if there are no US dates this year, but life will go on.

Faith No More playing their first Boston gig in 20 years helps to ease the potential sting of no US PJ dates if that ends up being the case. Foo Fighters doing two nights at Fenway as well as a Pixies appearance at Boston Calling also help to scratch the itch.

Good luck to any & all who can make the shows that get announced tomorrow!

I'll be a little bummed if there are no US dates this year, but life will go on.

Faith No More playing their first Boston gig in 20 years helps to ease the potential sting of no US PJ dates if that ends up being the case. Foo Fighters doing two nights at Fenway as well as a Pixies appearance at Boston Calling also help to scratch the itch.

I'm seeing Faith No More in Detroit & Pixies in Cleveland too,
    It really is gonna be a GREAT SUMMER!!!
    :plus_one:
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2

derbydave said:

I hear that! At the risk of derailing the thread..... I drove down to Philly to see FNM in 2010...... They were as good then as they were in '95.
    I'm expecting a great show in May!
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,638

derbydave said:

I hear that! At the risk of derailing the thread..... I drove down to Philly to see FNM in 2010...... They were as good then as they were in '95.
    I saw both shows in 2010 in brooklyn and they were amazing. I'm looking forward to the 2 FNM shows I'm seeing at webster hall. New stuff sounds awesome so far. I'm happy for SA but I'm hoping for some Canada/US shows as well.
    nicknyr15 said:

derbydave said:

I saw both shows in 2010 in brooklyn and they were amazing. I'm looking forward to the 2 FNM shows I'm seeing at webster hall. New stuff sounds awesome so far. I'm happy for SA but I'm hoping for some Canada/US shows as well.
    Wish those NYC shows were on a weekend, but whatever. Still just grateful for the Boston gig, I don't even care that it's a Monday!
  • US Dates please!
    The wisdom that the old can't give away

How I choose to feel is how I am
  • Weston1283Weston1283 Fredericksburg, VA Posts: 4,617
    I was just looking at the old tours page... If they dont play a single US show this year, it would be the first year ever that they havent played some sort of US show, am I right?
    2010: Cleveland
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: London ONT / Wrigley Field / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / San Diego / Los Angeles I / Los Angeles II
    2014: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Detroit / Denver
    2015: New York City
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale / Miami / Jacksonville / Greenville / Hampton / Columbia / Lexington / Philly II / New York City II / Toronto II / Bonnaroo / Telluride / Fenway I / Wrigley I / Wrigley - II / TOTD - Philadelphia, San Francisco
    2017: Ohana Fest (EV)
    2018: Amsterdam I / Amsterdam II / Seattle I / Seattle II / Boston I / Boston II
    2021: Asbury Park / Ohana Encore 1 / Ohana Encore 2
    2022: Phoenix / LA I / LA II / Quebec City / Ottawa / New York City / Camden / Nashville / St. Louis / Denver
    2023: St. Paul II
  • 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155

MMJ? My Morning Jerk?
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739

I was just looking at the old tours page... If they dont play a single US show this year, it would be the first year ever that they havent played some sort of US show, am I right?

you would be correct sir. they'll definitely play somewhere in the u.s. this year.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    edited March 2015
    I wonder if Pearl Jam fans that think a SA tour is no big deal realize Latin America has 600,000,000 people and the largest metropolis in the western hemisphere

The band obviously realizes this lol
    Post edited by my2hands on
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    my2hands said:

I wonder if Pearl Jam fans that think a SA tour is no big deal realize Latin America has 600,000,000 people and the largest metropolis in the western hemisphere

The band obviously realizes this lol

big deal?
    its a HUGE DEAL!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    South America is a big deal, but if you have not seen NOFX's TV show (backstage passport) then you may not realize how many shady promoters and crooked government organizations you have to grease to stage a concert there. It is just a fact. It was amazing how many times those guys got shafted. NOFX has sold over 6 million albums so it would be wrong to assume that would not happen to PJ.
    These are the risks you take when going to these countries to play non-festival shows.
  • Since I already booked my hotel rooms I can give you guys a little heads up. Pearl Jam and Chili Peppers are headlining a festival on Oahu September 25,26,27. You are welcome and PM for locations you can buy me a beer
    6/16/2008 Columbia, SC, 10/30/09-10/31/09 Philly, EV Solo 6/26/11 Detroit, 9/3/11-9/4/11 Alpine Valley, 9/30/2012 Missoula,MT 7/16/13 London, ON *****FIRST ROW****, 7/19/13 Chicago, IL, 10/30/13 Charlotte, NC. 4/21/2008 Columbia, SC, 5/2/2016 MSG2
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,711
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly

HELL YEAH...
    I'm stealing this one for my wallpaper!!!

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    santiago chile,has in whole city posters of the show at november.,.

ole ole ola cada dia te quiero mas!!!!!!!!

whooohooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • RS151862RS151862 Pittsburgh, PA Posts: 2,622
    Any chance s South America Tour actually means a South 'merica tour and they're touring the gulf states?
    Pittsburgh 1998 • Pittsburgh 2006 • 2012 Isle Of Wight Festival • 2012 Made In America Festival • Baltimore 2013 • Seattle 2013
    St. Paul 2014 • Mexico City 2015 • Philadelphia II 2016 • Ottawa 2016 • Amsterdam I & II 2018 • Wrigley Field II 2018 • Phoenix 2022
    Apollo Theater 2022 • Chicago I 2023

• 23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,414

santiago chile,has in whole city posters of the show at november.,.

ole ole ola cada dia te quiero mas!!!!!!!!

whooohooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

you must be the happiest man i know right now dimi..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,335
    edited March 2015
    @Pearl Jam Online.it. #PJRumors Pearl Jam live in Estadio Nacional de Chile, 11/4/2015!
    Ph. Distinguidacata.

Kind of ridiculous that there's posters up already and nothing was officially announced.
    edited March 2015
    Wife already has us booked on a trip to Cancun in June...... Says she's also down for Hawaii in September........ This is going to be an expensive year.

Maybe they'll play a few warm up gigs at Fenway : D
    Post edited by Merkin Baller on
    nicknyr15 said:

Kind of ridiculous that there's posters up already and nothing was officially announced.

Trusted business associates at it's best that can't keep secrets.
    You get what you paid for. :bee:

It would be funny if they don't play there. But yeah, that's not gonna happen.
  • mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,022
    nicknyr15 said:

Yeah, they should have the guys who glue those posters all over town wait until 10am all ready to go, but not a second too soon.
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,339
    Hawaii in September, huh? Hmmmmmm... I have no interest of going to any of the SA shows, but I have been on a show streak since 2009 now, so at least one PJ show that I could attend would be nice this year :smile: I'd take Canada!
    Good luck to all who are expecting good news today!
    mrk2 said:

nicknyr15 said:

Yeah, they should have the guys who glue those posters all over town wait until 10am all ready to go, but not a second too soon.
    I was saying it the other way around. PJ should have just announced the shows already. Can't tell if you're being sarcastic.
  • apsuhead42apsuhead42 Clarksville, TN Posts: 73

RPP News
    Pearl Jam show in Chile confirmed, will you come to Peru?
    The famous grunge band will be back in South America and four countries would be confirmed for his return, it will be in November.