Wrigley Posters now in shop

Comments

• Options
    nutbarznutbarz Posts: 227
    Waiting for the Patches...
  • Options
    october22 wrote:
    NWGaEagle wrote:
    Balls, 7 hours in line at Wrigley and missed out and picked the wrong time to cut the grass today apparently.

fuckin' grass.
    Need to set fire to it next time.
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,255
    Damn, really wanted the Cracker Jack poster! Too late I guess. :(

I wonder how many people who didn't even go to Wrigley bought posters just because they could? :?
  • Options
    GS4566GS4566 Posts: 53
    Wow. The email just popped in my inbox and they already sold out. Sucks.
  • Options
    mca47 wrote:

I wonder how many people who didn't even go to Wrigley bought posters just because they could? :?
    If nothing else, the ebay market just got some more content.
  • Options
    mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,178
    NWGaEagle wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

Haha. Go look. A whole page of them just went up. Coincidence I'm sure! :roll:
  • Options
    NWGaEagle wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

Nice work 10c fans....er flippers! :x
  • Options
    bicyclejoebicyclejoe USA Posts: 1,153
    Interesting. I was able to combine shipping on three posters. Have we been able to do that before?
    My Pearl Jam Road: 10/22/90 Seattle | 12/22/90 Seattle, Moore Theater | 9/29/92 Seattle, Magnusson Park, Drop in the Park | 9/5/93 The Gorge, with Neil Young and Blind Melon | 7/20/06 Portland, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall with Sleater-Kinney | 7/22/06 The Gorge, 10/21/06 Mountain View, Shoreline Ampitheatre, Bridge School Benefit | 9/21/09 Seattle | 9/22/09 Seattle | 9/26/09 Portland, OR | 7/14/2011 Eddie Vedder, Portland, OR | 11/29/13 Portland, OR
  • Options
    Looking to buy a Cracker Jack poster. PM me if you've got one you're will to part with.
  • Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    bicyclejoe wrote:
    Interesting. I was able to combine shipping on three posters. Have we been able to do that before?

Nope!!! But it is awesome. I wonder if all come in one tube?
  • Options
    joberschlakejoberschlake Columbus, OH Posts: 1,179
    I waited in line for 5 hours. No poster.

Just got the 10C email. Already sold out. Awesome.
    1998: Cleveland
    2000: Cincinnati, Columbus
    2003: Cleveland, Columbus
    2004: Toledo
    2006: Cleveland, Cincinnati, Gorge Night 1
    2008: Washington D.C.
    2009: Chicago Night 1, Seattle Night 1, Philadelphia Night 3, Philadelphia Night 4
    2010: Columbus, Indianapolis, Cleveland
    2011: Detroit EV, Chicago 1 EV
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: Chicago, Pittsburgh
    2014: Cincinnati
  • Options
    Red Mosquito75Red Mosquito75 Moline IL Posts: 1,034
    I just saw the email. All sold out. Dammit Oh well.
    I guess I should be using this PJ app but I am new to the whole smartphone app thing
    This is Not For You
  • Options
    mca47 wrote:

Not nearly as many that bought them from that cluster fuck merch tents outside Wrigley for 3 days.
    Tell the captain
    'This boats not safe
    And we're drowning.'
  • Options
    mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,757
    mca47 wrote:
    NWGaEagle wrote:

Nice work 10c fans....er flippers! :x

lol...newly listed poster set for 449 or buy it now for 600.....pure slime
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • Options
    Haywood YablomeeHaywood Yablomee Posts: 608
    edited August 2013
    "Everybody that has complaints can stick it"

Really? What did they do to appease you? They put up posters for sale just like after every show and you happened to be online at the right time!! What did they do so great???
    zman wrote:
    i clicked so fast, didnt even know/care how much they were, but even with shipping, buying all 4 worked out to less money than had i waited in line.

u guys with all your complaints about the 10C can stick it

aint an easy job pleasing everyone, but at least they try.
    Post edited by Haywood Yablomee on
  • Options
    mca47 wrote:

Not nearly as many that bought them from that cluster fuck merch tents outside Wrigley for 3 days.
    True.

I would expect in about 5 days a new wave of posters hitting eBay. :fp:
  • Options
    pulling69pulling69 KIAD Posts: 982
    Would have been nice for those to have been sold in the Members Only section :wtf:
    "Populated with every reject and cutthroat from Bombay to Calcutta. It's worse than Detroit."
  • Options
    mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,757
    pulling69 wrote:
    Would have been nice for those to have been sold in the Members Only section :wtf:

Not sure if they were in the members only section, but they were restricted to members only & 1 per member
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • Options
    cifrancgxcifrancgx Columbus, OH USA Posts: 350
    j_web18 wrote:
    Shout out to @PJStatTracker for the heads up. They tweeted as soon as the sale started, wouldn't have known otherwise.

Same here. :mrgreen:
    George

Toledo, OH 1996 | Cuyahoga Falls, OH 1998 | Columbus, OH 2000,2003,2010 | Cleveland, OH 2003,2010 | Kitchener, London, Hamilton, ON 2005 | Pittsburgh 2013 | Cincinnati, OH 2006, 2014 | Lexington, KY 2016 | Indianapolis, IN 2023 (POSTPONED)
  • Options
    pulling69pulling69 KIAD Posts: 982
    pulling69 wrote:

Not sure if they were in the members only section, but they were restricted to members only & 1 per member

Cool, wasn't sure. They definitely were in the regular poster section, nothing was added to the"members only" section.
    "Populated with every reject and cutthroat from Bombay to Calcutta. It's worse than Detroit."
  • Options
    jonsey30jonsey30 Rochester Hills, MI Posts: 998
    Fuck man, go golfing and miss out again. That's okay, I really don't need them
    7/19/13 - Wrigley Field, Chicago, IL
    10/11/13 - Pittsburgh, PA
    10/12/13 - Buffalo, NY
    10/16/2014 - Detroit, MI
    5/10/2016 - Toronto, ON
    3/24/2020 - Hamilton, ON
    9/7/2023 - Chicago, IL

• Options
    supernaut1125supernaut1125 Denver, CO Posts: 255
    It would be nice to get a damn email considering I am a damn member and attended the show!
  • Options
    HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,314
    jonsey30 wrote:
    Fuck man, go golfing and miss out again. That's okay, I really don't need them
    How'd ya hit em?
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    It would be nice to get a damn email considering I am a damn member and attended the show!
    Emails sent out at 1:05 eastern time.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,575

I got the email 10 minutes later than that. Not really fair when everyone gets the email at different times. Oh well.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    ComeToTX wrote:

I got the email 10 minutes later than that. Not really fair when everyone gets the email at different times. Oh well.
    I'm on ExpressoBeans a lot and someone posted over there. Didn't see the email til I checked my email for receipt from 10club. Which poster you looking for? I'm sure there will some for sale, even at cost here once people get them. Put up an ISO in Lost Dogs next week.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    ComeToTX wrote:

thats i try to said the with the poster went on sale here ,the artist sale use 10c store..no way all emails arrive the same time...impossible
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    silver39silver39 Columbus, Ohio Posts: 1,346
    F*ck me....just saw this...was enjoying the nice sunny weather and I missed out. I'd love an Emek if anyone is willing to part with theirs :-)
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"
  • Options
    djmikeyz28djmikeyz28 Posts: 281
    I missed out too while cutting the grass and washing the car. Nice little Saturday...

In search of two Wrigley Posters... Preference would be the Ames and Munk One, but beggars can't be choosers... My buddy from Tennessee and I waited in line 4 hours Friday, only to have the last of the Emeks run out right in front of us...

PM if you're a kind soul and willing to help out.
    Chicago-United Center 6/18/2003
    Chicago-United Center 5/17/2006
    Chicago-United Center 8/24/2009
    Ed Solo Chicago-Chicago Theatre 6/29/2011
    PJ20-Alpine Valley 9/3/2011 + 9/4/2011
    Chicago-Wrigley 7/19/2013
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    night shifts suck. even more when you wake up to this type of disappointment

:(

here kitty, kitty

bring me a Shuss, kitty!
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06