Options

Wrigley Posters now in shop

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,169
    I have tons of posters. Shove your posters up your ass. They're worthless. Maybe not today, but they will be. Pearl Scam!
    yo..you doing good buddy...?? ,,i had a talk about you yesterday with a common friend :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,908
    Sara. We have been friends for 34 years. :0)
    Ithaca, NY-11/6/91 SPAC, NY-8/4/92 Rochester, NY-4/7/94 Toronto-9/21/96 Buffalo, NY-10/1/96 Barrie, ONT-8/20/98 Pittsburgh, PA- 8/25/98 Jones Beach, NY-8/23/00 Jones Beach, NY-8/24/00 Jones Beach, NY-8/25/00 SPAC, NY-8/27/00 Buffalo, NY-5/2/03 MSG-7/8/03 MSG -7/9/03 Hamilton, ONT-9/13/05 Albany, NY-5/12/06 Cleveland, OH-5/20/06 Camden, NJ-5/27/06 East Ruth, NJ-6/3/06 Chicago, IL-8/5/07 Bonnaroo-6/14/08 MSG-6/24/08 MSG-7/25/08 Mansfield, MA-7/30/08 Chicago, IL-8/23/09 Philly, PA-10/30/09 Philly, PA-10/31/09 Buffalo, NY 5/10/10 MSG 1&2 5/20-21/10
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    The suitcoats say, 'There is money to be made.' Vedder - Driftin'
  • Options
    moretonbayfigmoretonbayfig Australia Posts: 805
    Shuss Poster has sold out.
    Ames Bros Poster has sold out.
    Monk One Poster has sold out.
    EMEK Poster has sold out.
    slh

:o :( 'Too late!' she cried... probably just as well in this case (Mastercard says No). Some lovely posters for BDO tour please? Something with a black swan for Perth pretty please? :corn:
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,956
    ST279453 wrote:
    nutbarz wrote:
    Waiting for the baseball cards ..

You and me both.

Same here! :angel:

I don't even own a single card from the set.
    Still hoping 10club sells these @ the 10club store.
    In my dreams, right?
  • Options
    would be cool to restoke those posters,for fans missed out
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    DollarDollar Posts: 237
    ok..reading the whole thread...

2 simple things...we all need to realise that cant buy all ther merch you want..sometimes will be the long lines at merch table,the next time the email didnt get in time,next time not alot posters for all..sometimes your size at the t-shirt will be sold out...etc..
    second,the only solution i see with this whole high demand iitems..
    pre orders..10c sent a email .leave it open for a week preorders,the one want it order it..
    and print if its a poster as many posters as the orders you receive..
    after that whoever complains will know its his fault..
    like with that vault 3 lp..i fuck around and didnt order it,,its my fault..i had the time to order it,and i didnt
    That was done in 2009 for the Philly shows & I found it a more relaxing way to go to the show. i didn't have to look for kiosks selling the poster,running around like a madman.Now,the only thing was it had to be for tix ordered through 10C. I would like it if you were a 10C member & had tix for more than 1 show( Especially when the lottery will only allow you tix to one show like Philly,Brooklyn) that you could send your proof of purchase from ticketmaster,comcast,etc & be eligible to buy the other poster as a member.
  • Options
    JB128716JB128716 Posts: 2,064
    Serious question....

I realize many waited in lines for three days and were shutout.
    At the same time, today they sold extras from the show.
    Finally, we did have a three hour rain delay at the show.

Here's my question and I really don't know the answer, but couldn't you have bought a poster during the three hour rain delay?

I know the tent on the field was closed but I think the other ones were open. I was fortunate to get my stuff via the travel package and was just sitting in my seats during the delay.
    92 - Orlando
    03 - Tampa
    08 - Tampa
    12 - DeLuna Fest, EV Orlando 1 & 2, EV Ft Lauderdale 1 & 2
    13 - Wrigley!!! ,Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford, OKC, Seattle
    14 - Leeds, Milton Keynes, St Louis
    16 - Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Wrigley 1 & 2
  • Options
    Dollar wrote:
    ok..reading the whole thread...

2 simple things...we all need to realise that cant buy all ther merch you want..sometimes will be the long lines at merch table,the next time the email didnt get in time,next time not alot posters for all..sometimes your size at the t-shirt will be sold out...etc..
    second,the only solution i see with this whole high demand iitems..
    pre orders..10c sent a email .leave it open for a week preorders,the one want it order it..
    and print if its a poster as many posters as the orders you receive..
    after that whoever complains will know its his fault..
    like with that vault 3 lp..i fuck around and didnt order it,,its my fault..i had the time to order it,and i didnt
    That was done in 2009 for the Philly shows & I found it a more relaxing way to go to the show. i didn't have to look for kiosks selling the poster,running around like a madman.Now,the only thing was it had to be for tix ordered through 10C. I would like it if you were a 10C member & had tix for more than 1 show( Especially when the lottery will only allow you tix to one show like Philly,Brooklyn) that you could send your proof of purchase from ticketmaster,comcast,etc & be eligible to buy the other poster as a member.
    i hear ya..seems alot of work tho,every member sent his proof was at the show etc
    i think its easy..do preorders,the next day of the show,post the link here,sent emails,leave it a week
    and print as many orders you get..ok,maybe print 10-20 more for the missing-damaged items..
    i dont know if its so much work for 10c to do it,but for me seems a logic thing to do..and all will get the poster wants...not to mention,when u know that will be a preorder,and u have a week to order it,and will not miss out,you will never go at ebay..knowing the fan club will sell them and you have a chance to order it,and not be sold out like yeasterday sale,no need ebay..
  • Options
    JB128716 wrote:
    Serious question....

Here's my question and I really don't know the answer, but couldn't you have bought a poster during the three hour rain delay?

I know the tent on the field was closed but I think the other ones were open. I was fortunate to get my stuff via the travel package and was just sitting in my seats during the delay.
    tthe ones sold here,doesnt mean are left overs from the show..
    alot of prints are sold out at the show,but they sell them here as well after some time
  • Options
    Tuolumne MamaTuolumne Mama Posts: 1,210
    bicyclejoe wrote:
    An advance warning it was coming up would have been greatly appreciated and more fair. Many of us did not receive our newsletter until after they were sold out. A 24 hour notice for hot items seems right to me. I guess I don't understand why you would even want the posters if you didn't go to the show, unless its to sell at a later date to some poor sucker like me who got nothing here or at the show. One suggestion is to run a huge lot of them letting everyone in the club that wants one get it and drive the price down so people are less apt to horde and sell for ridiculous prices. Just an opinion from a very frustrated member. :eh:

They did give us an advance warning: An email. I saw the email come in, went to the Ten Club shop and placed an order.
    Of course, I've missed out on some great things before. But I've never felt entitled enough to spend as much energy whining about it as many of the people in this forum. I guess I don't understand those who do. Even if I had missed the email, I would have thought it was done fairly.
    You didn't get it. Sorry. One suggestion: Move on.
    Running a "huge lot" of them is not something you can do with silkscreen gig posters for a one-night event.
    I don't know how many times that has been explained around here. It must have been hundreds.
    Bottom line, in the grand scheme of the universe, these are white girl problems.

I'm not sure why you decided my post was the one to vent your mysognistic viewpoint on. However, I have been collecting posters of shows I've attended since the 90's and while I don't perceive myself as an expert on the subject, I tried to find a reasonable solution as did many others here. I do not "hang out" here enough to know the particulars of how posters are printed and do not think it's even necessary in order to have an opinion or express dissatisfaction over the way something is handled in a club I also pay dues to support. Some of us have lives, jobs, and children and do not have time to sit on the net waiting for an email from here that some item's in stock and on sale NOW. All I stated was perhaps an 24 hour alert would have allowed many of us ample time to react to the message, as did most of the artists when they sold the A/P's. many of us did not even recieve our emails until they were already sold out. I don't believe I was "whining" but expressing my point of view. Seems to me you did the same thing from your perspective. You were not even at the show so you did not experience the heat and frustration many of us felt trying to purchase items we collect, not flip, at a show WE attended. Yes, in the grand scheme of things it isn't a big deal, but identifying my opinion as a "white girl problem" is derisive and downright rude!
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• Options
    kg162716kg162716 Posts: 567
    edited August 2013
    kg162716 wrote:
    Heard my iPad email alert go off and clicked right away...Managed to score all four!!!!!!!
    I wasn't even at the show, lol...hopefully they will be good trade bait....
    i guess you are not the only one doing that..alot think this way..we can see it all this time at the lost dogs forum
    at least some others has the dignity to not do comments like that when they know will piss off people want that poster..i think you can do better than that..i hope you can atleast.
    Really?
    YOU can come on here and score "100's of Wrigley tickets for friends"....
    Yet this guy cant trade 4 Wrigley posters?
    Really?
    You "wheeled and dealed" those Wrigley tickets here on this board for months.

Dimitris, guess this is why I have 60 posts in ten years...Tough crowd, one stupid comment and you get ripped...
    Im sure one of your 115,000 comments since 08 didn't didn't go over well....

October, I'm glad you scored GA...Enjoy the show...
    Post edited by kg162716 on
    Toronto '03, Boston '04, Halifax '05, Boston 1&2 '06, Mansfield 1&2 '08, Boston '10, Toronto 1&2 '11, Brooklyn 1&2 13, Sao Paulo '15, Brasilia '15, Belo Horizonte '15, Rio '15, Quebec '16, Fenway '1&2 16', Seattle 1 & 2 18', Quebec ‘22
  • Options
    JB128716JB128716 Posts: 2,064
    JB128716 wrote:
    Serious question....

tthe ones sold here,doesnt mean are left overs from the show..
    alot of prints are sold out at the show,but they sell them here as well after some time

If this is true, then that sucks the big one. I thought these were leftover from the show. I do like the idea of at the very least, 10c members being able to buy a voucher (or something) that they can go to the show and pick it up or have it shipped to them. I don't know there's not one solution that would work for everyone.
    92 - Orlando
    03 - Tampa
    08 - Tampa
    12 - DeLuna Fest, EV Orlando 1 & 2, EV Ft Lauderdale 1 & 2
    13 - Wrigley!!! ,Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford, OKC, Seattle
    14 - Leeds, Milton Keynes, St Louis
    16 - Ft Lauderdale, Miami, Tampa, Jacksonville, Wrigley 1 & 2
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,464
    I have tons of posters. Shove your posters up your ass. They're worthless. Maybe not today, but they will be. Pearl Scam!

:lol: this post needs to be stickied. Ha!
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    TresentPenseTresentPense New York City Posts: 551
    These didn't last long...and of course I stalk the shop all week, but not on Saturday...and nothing!
    Still looking for 3 of the 4 here...
    '98: 8/22
    '00: 8/23 8/24 8/25
    '03: 4/30 7/2 7/3 7/8 7/9 7/11
    '04: 10/1
    '06: 5/13 5/27 5/28 6/1 6/3
    '08: 6/24 6/25 6/27 6/28 7/1
    '09: 10/30 10/31
    '10: 5/15 5/18 5/20 5/21 6/25
    '11: 9/3 9/4
    '12: 9/2 9/22
    '13: 7/19 10/18 10/19 10/21 10/22 11/23 11/24
    '14: 10/19
    '15: 9/26
    '16: 4/8 4/9 4/11 4/28 4/29 5/1 5/2 8/5 8/7
    '17: RNRHOF 4/17
    '18: 9/2 9/4
    '21: 9/18
  • Options
    Tboz51Tboz51 Posts: 2,808
    RC153010 wrote:
    They should of done lottery for them lol :D

There should be a lottery for EVERYTHING now! Even being able to post on here...

Very funny, thank you for saying this...

:clap:

They should sale comment tickets... 1 comment=1$

These forums would thin quickly.
    "Honesty will always be construed as negative to a dumbass"
    :-)
  • Options
    RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,360
    I was unavailable all day yesterday, so obviously I missed out. But, I was lucky enough to get a S/N Ames the morning after the show, so I can't complain about missing out. Would've loved to get a Cracker Jack poster, though. I'm just fortunate the poster God's were with me when they got put up on the Ames Bros site.
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • Options
    I'm unsure why anyone would be upset that people in the 10C bought these posters and may not have attended the show.

You all realize the 10C had 4 tents set up OUTSIDE of the baseball park, right?

The tents that were setup OUTSIDE of the stadium sold THOUSANDS of items to non 10C members who also DID not attend the show.

The objective of this fan club and band is to profit off of whoever wants the goods.

Perhaps some introspective thought needs done by us all?
  • Options
    Tboz51 wrote:
    RC153010 wrote:
    They should of done lottery for them lol :D

There should be a lottery for EVERYTHING now! Even being able to post on here...

Very funny, thank you for saying this...

:clap:

They should sale comment tickets... 1 comment=1$

These forums would thin quickly.

:lol::lol:
    Toronto '03, Boston '04, Halifax '05, Boston 1&2 '06, Mansfield 1&2 '08, Boston '10, Toronto 1&2 '11, Brooklyn 1&2 13, Sao Paulo '15, Brasilia '15, Belo Horizonte '15, Rio '15, Quebec '16, Fenway '1&2 16', Seattle 1 & 2 18', Quebec ‘22
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,464
    RP112579 wrote:
    I was unavailable all day yesterday, so obviously I missed out. But, I was lucky enough to get a S/N Ames the morning after the show, so I can't complain about missing out. Would've loved to get a Cracker Jack poster, though. I'm just fortunate the poster God's were with me when they got put up on the Ames Bros site.

I missed out too, but that's life. I really wanted the Cracker Jack poster, but wasn't meant to be. Congrats to those that were able to pick one up :D
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,181
    Tboz51 wrote:
    I'm unsure why anyone would be upset that people in the 10C bought these posters and may not have attended the show.

The tents that were setup OUTSIDE of the stadium sold THOUSANDS of items to non 10C members who also DID not attend the show.

The objective of this fan club and band is to profit off of whoever wants the goods.

Exactly. Didn't they allow two of each poster to be purchased? Never understood why it wasn't more restricted.

Club does a lot of good for fans, but it's definitely about the money too. I wouldn't be surprised if the made high 6 figures or even 7 figures at wrigley on merch alone. Shame there wasn't more equal distribution though
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,254
    Well this is hardly a new phenomenon, high demand posters going for sale on the site and many folks missing out.
    Its always pretty much been luck of the draw being on the site at the right time. The popular prints never have enough to go around.

( I happened to be on the site yesterday when Santos started this thread, looked at the posters, and passed cause I didn't go to the show and already have more posters than I'll ever end up framing and displaying. Could have grabbed one or more for trade bait, but figured I'd leave these for the masses.)
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Poncier wrote:
    Well this is hardly a new phenomenon, high demand posters going for sale on the site and many folks missing out.
    Its always pretty much been luck of the draw being on the site at the right time. The popular prints never have enough to go around.

( I happened to be on the site yesterday when Santos started this thread, looked at the posters, and passed cause I didn't go to the show and already have more posters than I'll ever end up framing and displaying. Could have grabbed one or more for trade bait, but figured I'd leave these for the masses.)
    seems poster is highly demand item..better do a presale,so we end this drama every time
    thought the same to pass.after saw the shipping cost..anyway..is thelast gift to myself for this year,was like the gift for my upcoming birthday in a few weeks
  • Options
    october22october22 Posts: 2,533
    kg162716 wrote:

Thanks, man. I hope you enjoy whatever shows you're going to, also.

Or whatever shows you're not going to but buy the posters from to flip... :D

Sorry, couldn't resist, haha. But seriously, I don't give a shit. All good.

Peace bro
  • Options
    jervin007 wrote:
    Tboz51 wrote:

Exactly. Didn't they allow two of each poster to be purchased? Never understood why it wasn't more restricted.

Club does a lot of good for fans, but it's definitely about the money too. I wouldn't be surprised if the made high 6 figures or even 7 figures at wrigley on merch alone. Shame there wasn't more equal distribution though

I would bet the second number is the accurate one as well.

I'm not against anyone profiting and I hope everyone trades into what they want.

But the moral of this story is simple...

When you tell some people that there is a chance they may not get everything they want in life..

Well... They stare back at you and say "you lost me at I may not get everything I want? What does that mean?"

Some people got stuff, some didn't.

I hope there are enough good fans to help others out with goods.

If not you (the big you) have to decide... Pay 120$ for a 30$ poster or don't do so.

No matter what the 10C, the scalper, the flipper are not the problem. The problem is dumb luck and lack of supply.
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,135
    There is no way to do this fair. I missed out and it sucks. My only suggestion with this sale in particular would have been to limit it to 1 poster for each 10c membership. In my opinion no way should they sell 4 posters to one person in this after show sale. Spread the wealth.

But in reality, they wanted to make a $ grab and do it fast and get it over with. Make it as easy on them as possible. I think that seems to be the goal anymore. Maybe I'm wrong....but maybe in right.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    bicyclejoebicyclejoe USA Posts: 1,166
    bicyclejoe wrote:
    An advance warning it was coming up would have been greatly appreciated and more fair. Many of us did not receive our newsletter until after they were sold out. A 24 hour notice for hot items seems right to me. I guess I don't understand why you would even want the posters if you didn't go to the show, unless its to sell at a later date to some poor sucker like me who got nothing here or at the show. One suggestion is to run a huge lot of them letting everyone in the club that wants one get it and drive the price down so people are less apt to horde and sell for ridiculous prices. Just an opinion from a very frustrated member. :eh:

They did give us an advance warning: An email. I saw the email come in, went to the Ten Club shop and placed an order.
    Of course, I've missed out on some great things before. But I've never felt entitled enough to spend as much energy whining about it as many of the people in this forum. I guess I don't understand those who do. Even if I had missed the email, I would have thought it was done fairly.
    You didn't get it. Sorry. One suggestion: Move on.
    Running a "huge lot" of them is not something you can do with silkscreen gig posters for a one-night event.
    I don't know how many times that has been explained around here. It must have been hundreds.
    Bottom line, in the grand scheme of the universe, these are white girl problems.

I'm not sure why you decided my post was the one to vent your mysognistic viewpoint on. However, I have been collecting posters of shows I've attended since the 90's and while I don't perceive myself as an expert on the subject, I tried to find a reasonable solution as did many others here. I do not "hang out" here enough to know the particulars of how posters are printed and do not think it's even necessary in order to have an opinion or express dissatisfaction over the way something is handled in a club I also pay dues to support. Some of us have lives, jobs, and children and do not have time to sit on the net waiting for an email from here that some item's in stock and on sale NOW. All I stated was perhaps an 24 hour alert would have allowed many of us ample time to react to the message, as did most of the artists when they sold the A/P's. many of us did not even recieve our emails until they were already sold out. I don't believe I was "whining" but expressing my point of view. Seems to me you did the same thing from your perspective. You were not even at the show so you did not experience the heat and frustration many of us felt trying to purchase items we collect, not flip, at a show WE attended. Yes, in the grand scheme of things it isn't a big deal, but identifying my opinion as a "white girl problem" is derisive and downright rude!

I think you're missing my point, brother.
    I have a life with a family, a crazy busy career and a car to wash. We're all luck that way. And we're lucky sometimes when just happen to see the email for some piece of PJ merch we'd like to own. That's all it is. I've been to all corners of the globe, and I can tell you we're blessed to have lives where we can dedicate energy to something like this or that. It's all luck.
    I was speaking to the collective. Don't let your ego kick your id's butt.
    My Pearl Jam Road: 10/22/90 Seattle | 12/22/90 Seattle, Moore Theater | 9/29/92 Seattle, Magnusson Park, Drop in the Park | 9/5/93 The Gorge, with Neil Young and Blind Melon | 7/20/06 Portland, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall with Sleater-Kinney | 7/22/06 The Gorge, 10/21/06 Mountain View, Shoreline Ampitheatre, Bridge School Benefit | 9/21/09 Seattle | 9/22/09 Seattle | 9/26/09 Portland, OR | 7/14/2011 Eddie Vedder, Portland, OR | 11/29/13 Portland, OR
  • Options
    PH20PH20 Posts: 466
    If 10c or band is truly trying to make $ off this, why wouldn't they print 4x the amount? The insane resale prices don't help the band at all other than potentially keeping the perception of demand high.
    2006 - Marcus Ampitheater, Milwaukee
    2011 - Alpine Valley Ampitheater, East Troy
    2013 - Wrigley Field, Chicago
    2014 - Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul
    2014 - Bradley Center, Milwaukee
    2016 - Wrigley Field, Chicago
    2018 - Wrigley Field, Chicago 
  • Options
    october22 wrote:
    kg162716 wrote:

Thanks, man. I hope you enjoy whatever shows you're going to, also.

Or whatever shows you're not going to but buy the posters from to flip... :D

Sorry, couldn't resist, haha. But seriously, I don't give a shit. All good.

Peace bro

Lol...I'll eat that....
    KORITFW
  • Options
    PH20 wrote:
    If 10c or band is truly trying to make $ off this, why wouldn't they print 4x the amount? The insane resale prices don't help the band at all other than potentially keeping the perception of demand high.

You think they opened 4 merch booths on 4 corners outside of Wrigley because they wanted to give out free stuff?

They absolutely want to make money like all people do at some level or another.

Posters are a part of the goods... I'd guess they limit 2 posters each to not run out as quickly and sell shirts or whatever.

I think they want to keep it to a limit (my opinion) to keep it special to those who have the stuff.