Options

Wrigley Posters now in shop

Comments

• Options
    jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,181
    mca47 wrote:
    How about making them available to people who went to the show first? Just saying.... I mean the whole merch thing at the show wasn't a disaster or anything.
    Exactly!

My bet is more than half of those posters sold today went to people who didn't go. Half of those people will flip them. Watch eBay in 5-7 days. You'll see a fresh wave of posters for sale. :fp:

What if you didn't have 10club tickets, but went to the show? Your thought is good in theory, but I am sure 10club doesn't want to keep track of all that.
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • Options
    PRL1JAMPRL1JAM Posts: 782
    mca47 wrote:
    How about making them available to people who went to the show first? Just saying.... I mean the whole merch thing at the show wasn't a disaster or anything.
    Exactly!

My bet is more than half of those posters sold today went to people who didn't go. Half of those people will flip them. Watch eBay in 5-7 days. You'll see a fresh wave of posters for sale. :fp:

I agree. I didn't go to Wrigley, so I personally had no desire to pick up one of the 4 posters earlier. I was online the moment it was announced, but because I only collect PJ posters of shows I attended - I had no interest in these. Sure I think the artwork kicks ass, but I am not going to hang a poster on my wall from a show I wasn't at. My hope this morning when I saw the announcement, was for the posters to get into the hands of those lucky ones, the lucky ones that actually experienced the greatness that night.
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,257
    jervin007 wrote:
    Exactly!

What if you didn't have 10club tickets, but went to the show? Your thought is good in theory, but I am sure 10club doesn't want to keep track of all that.[/quote]
    According to my rules, you would be out of luck! :lol:
  • Options
    ST279453ST279453 Posts: 195
    nutbarz wrote:
    Waiting for the Patches...

You and me both.
  • Options
    booooo. Missed out :(
    1996 - Ft Lauderdale
    1998 - West Palm Beach 1
    2000 - West Palm Beach 1&2
    2003 - WPB,Tampa,Atlanta,Camden 1&2,MSG 1&2, Boston 3,Hershey Park
    2004 - Asheville, Kissimmee
    2008 - West Palm Beach,Tampa,Columbia,Virginia Beach, Mansfield 1&2
    2010 - Hartford,Boston,Newark, MSG 1&2
    2011 - PJ20 1&2, Costa Rica
    2013 - Wrigley,Brooklyn 1&2,Seattle
    2014 - Denver,Mountain View 1&2
    2015 - Bogata, Mexico City
    2016 - Ft Lauderdale,Miami,Tampa,NYC 1&2,Telluride,Fenway 1&2,Wrigley 1&2

• Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,068
    RC153010 wrote:
    They should of done lottery for them lol :D

There should be a lottery for EVERYTHING now! Even being able to post on here...
  • Options
    RC153010 wrote:
    They should of done lottery for them lol :D

There should be a lottery for EVERYTHING now! Even being able to post on here...

Ha!
    It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
  • Options
    SalJamSalJam Posts: 125
    Wtf
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,488
    a Saturday sale.........dam missed out
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    WashAwayWashAway Posts: 14
    I missed out! Like many others, I stood in line forever at Wrigley. I was luckier than most... got three of the four posters. I just finished framing them today, now need to hang them in my basement. I really really really want the cracker jack poster to complete the set. If anybody happens to have an extra or is willing to part with theirs, please PM me. I try to buy posters from every show I attend, but my success rate isn't very good.

That being said, if anyone happens to have a spare "uncle neil" poster from Alpine Valley (PJ20) I'd really love that one too, along with the night 2 poster. And a hard to find poster I search for all the time is the 2006 show in St Paul MN when they opened up for Tom Petty. My buddy was running late and I missed out on a poster. It has orange guitars intertwined w/orange snakes/etc. If anybody happens to have one of those I'd LOVE to hang it on my wall too....
  • Options
    THIS WAS BS! They should have made an announcement! THose of us at work whoe couldnt do anything about it & got skunked are not happy!
    Shoes...Shoes for my friends!
  • Options
    kg162716 wrote:
    Heard my iPad email alert go off and clicked right away...Managed to score all four!!!!!!!
    I wasn't even at the show, lol...hopefully they will be good trade bait....
    i guess you are not the only one doing that..alot think this way..we can see it all this time at the lost dogs forum
    at least some others has the dignity to not do comments like that when they know will piss off people want that poster..i think you can do better than that..i hope you can atleast.
    Really?
    YOU can come on here and score "100's of Wrigley tickets for friends"....
    Yet this guy cant trade 4 Wrigley posters?
    Really?
    You "wheeled and dealed" those Wrigley tickets here on this board for months.
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    THIS WAS BS! They should have made an announcement! THose of us at work whoe couldnt do anything about it & got skunked are not happy!
    They did make an announcement.

I Didn't go to the show and picked up the Cracker Jack.

Can't wait to get it framed.
  • Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,895
    Blueflare wrote:
    kasedoug wrote:
    kg162716 wrote:
    Heard my iPad email alert go off and clicked right away...Managed to score all four!!!!!!!
    I wasn't even at the show, lol...hopefully they will be good trade bait....

:shock: That'll go over well...

no shit!!! i WAS there, waited in heat 2 days only to be shut out....have no posters to celebrate this event. i live on the west coast and didn't get to email fast enough. sighhhhhhhh

I live in Los Angeles. Saw people post on twitter about it first so I went directly to the shop and bought the Shuss, after buying two of them at Wrigley and getting them for friends who attended the show but weren't there in time, at face value. Waited roughly 6.5 total hours in three separate lines and didn't get all the merch I wanted. When I checked my email for the order received, the 10C Newsletter was sitting in my inbox just ahead of it. Just how it goes sometimes.

Those that aren't on social media or are averse to it should really consider setting something up just for situations like this. I'm a huge twitter advocate. It's my go-to source for news because of how fast something can break and go viral, whether it be national news, local, sports, music or wherever else your interests lie.
  • Options
    Tuolumne MamaTuolumne Mama Posts: 1,210
    An advance warning it was coming up would have been greatly appreciated and more fair. Many of us did not receive our newsletter until after they were sold out. A 24 hour notice for hot items seems right to me. I guess I don't understand why you would even want the posters if you didn't go to the show, unless its to sell at a later date to some poor sucker like me who got nothing here or at the show. One suggestion is to run a huge lot of them letting everyone in the club that wants one get it and drive the price down so people are less apt to horde and sell for ridiculous prices. Just an opinion from a very frustrated member. :eh:
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• Options
    TP80932TP80932 Flagstaff, AZ Posts: 45
    Sheesh. I quit. I just saw the newsletter notice and of course they sold out looooooooooong ago. I'm never gonna get the Ames poster for less than $100. Unless somebody at 10C decides to reprint them...
    I still can't figure out how to change my username...
  • Options
    october22october22 Posts: 2,533
    cmm6734 wrote:
    cmm6734 wrote:
    I get the e-mail and they are all gone! What the hell?!?

Its called supply and demand.

Oh thanks! I didn't know WHAT that was.....ass.

Lol
  • Options
    october22october22 Posts: 2,533
    kg162716 wrote:
    October, no bullshit here.....Ill trade you right now for 2 Brooklyn night twos

Not a chance, bro!

Besides, I got that GA shit! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    october22 wrote:
    kg162716 wrote:
    October, no bullshit here.....Ill trade you right now for 2 Brooklyn night twos

Not a chance, bro!

Besides, I got that GA shit! :mrgreen:

golden :lol:
    First: ATL2 04/03/1994
    Last: SEA2 08/10/2018
    Next: ??
    http://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=29417
    “I think you won, but I enjoyed the fight” - EV
  • Options
    simmers33simmers33 Posts: 228
    Restock please!
    Good evening...
  • Options
    hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,869
    everything having to do with Wrigley has become a cluster.

Tickets- Check
    Merch- Check
    After Sales- Check
    Venue Lines- Check
    Weather- Check

HOWEVER they sounded GREAT, and played their asses off
  • Options
    iamicaiamica Chicago Posts: 2,628
    hrd2imgn wrote:
    everything having to do with Wrigley has become a cluster.

Tickets- Check
    Merch- Check
    After Sales- Check
    Venue Lines- Check
    Weather- Check

HOWEVER they sounded GREAT, and played their asses off

This.
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • Options
    bicyclejoebicyclejoe USA Posts: 1,166
    An advance warning it was coming up would have been greatly appreciated and more fair. Many of us did not receive our newsletter until after they were sold out. A 24 hour notice for hot items seems right to me. I guess I don't understand why you would even want the posters if you didn't go to the show, unless its to sell at a later date to some poor sucker like me who got nothing here or at the show. One suggestion is to run a huge lot of them letting everyone in the club that wants one get it and drive the price down so people are less apt to horde and sell for ridiculous prices. Just an opinion from a very frustrated member. :eh:

They did give us an advance warning: An email. I saw the email come in, went to the Ten Club shop and placed an order.
    Of course, I've missed out on some great things before. But I've never felt entitled enough to spend as much energy whining about it as many of the people in this forum. I guess I don't understand those who do. Even if I had missed the email, I would have thought it was done fairly.
    You didn't get it. Sorry. One suggestion: Move on.
    Running a "huge lot" of them is not something you can do with silkscreen gig posters for a one-night event.
    I don't know how many times that has been explained around here. It must have been hundreds.
    Bottom line, in the grand scheme of the universe, these are white girl problems.
    My Pearl Jam Road: 10/22/90 Seattle | 12/22/90 Seattle, Moore Theater | 9/29/92 Seattle, Magnusson Park, Drop in the Park | 9/5/93 The Gorge, with Neil Young and Blind Melon | 7/20/06 Portland, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall with Sleater-Kinney | 7/22/06 The Gorge, 10/21/06 Mountain View, Shoreline Ampitheatre, Bridge School Benefit | 9/21/09 Seattle | 9/22/09 Seattle | 9/26/09 Portland, OR | 7/14/2011 Eddie Vedder, Portland, OR | 11/29/13 Portland, OR
  • Options
    nutbarznutbarz Posts: 227
    Waiting for the patches....
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    ok..reading the whole thread...

2 simple things...we all need to realise that cant buy all ther merch you want..sometimes will be the long lines at merch table,the next time the email didnt get in time,next time not alot posters for all..sometimes your size at the t-shirt will be sold out...etc..
    second,the only solution i see with this whole high demand iitems..
    pre orders..10c sent a email .leave it open for a week preorders,the one want it order it..
    and print if its a poster as many posters as the orders you receive..
    after that whoever complains will know its his fault..
    like with that vault 3 lp..i fuck around and didnt order it,,its my fault..i had the time to order it,and i didnt
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    ok..reading the whole thread...

2 simple things...we all need to realise that cant buy all ther merch you want..sometimes will be the long lines at merch table,the next time the email didnt get in time,next time not alot posters for all..sometimes your size at the t-shirt will be sold out...etc..
    second,the only solution i see with this whole high demand iitems..
    pre orders..10c sent a email .leave it open for a week preorders,the one want it order it..
    and print if its a poster as many posters as the orders you receive..
    after that whoever complains will know its his fault..
    like with that vault 3 lp..i fuck around and didnt order it,,its my fault..i had the time to order it,and i didnt

Huh
  • Options
    ryanjp2323ryanjp2323 Posts: 561
    people got to relax. really shitty that fans who were at the show, waited in lines in the heat etc etc...and didn't get a single poster.

I waited in line for the red truck facing McD's on Thursday for 4 hours. They restocked twice while i waited and sold out just before it was my turn. People bailed, got all pissy as stock came and went but I kept waiting. Waited for another 30-40 Min in a secondary line and was lucky to score 2 Cracker Jacks when a single bundle arrived. Kept one, other went NC to my good buddy who got me into PJ.

Had some drinks at Sluggers on Friday. Waited in line to enter Wrigley under the famous sign and hit up the merch. stand right there. 20 min later scored one Munkone HotDog. Ames and Emek were available too, but I way overspent already and just picked up one of the Monkone prints that I wanted.

Was at work today, got the email in my inbox, and picked up the Ames and Emek to complete my set. Missed the Schuss limited, missed a bunch of other limited merch. Oh well cant win em all.

Guess I was lucky. :roll: Made an effort :roll:

Very sorry for those who were at the show and got shut out. I for one wouldn't likely hang a poster for a show I didnt attend. to those who do good on ya.. and good luck with 10C sales and the secondary market.

10C members should have an option to purchase a poster for the shows they win tickets for. IE choices like Seattle GA, Seattle GA + Poster, Seattle Reserved, Seattle Reserved + poster. Charge us accordingly at that point, ship em around date of show, have a voucher with tickets when you pick up etc...

there will ALWAYS be profit seekers regardless of how they (PJ) market / distribute merch. Cant change that. No point in calling speculators out. Just the way the world works.

regardless... Fall shows will have plenty of the ONE print made for each show. Demand for posters / Merch. won't be as high as Wrigley likely ever again or for a long long time anyway.

I'll be early at Vancouver and Seattle (second show I hope too ;) ) with a tube in hand to score my souvenir.

take care all.
    IF NOTHING IS EVERYTHING, I'LL HAVE IT ALL.

Vancouver 2003
    EV Vancouver 2008
    Winnipeg & Saskatoon 2011
    Wrigley July 2013
    Vancouver & Seattle 2013
    Tulsa, Lincoln & St. Paul 2014
    Mexico City 2015
    Quebec City, Ottawa, Wrigley 1 & 2 2016
    Seattle TOTD 1 & 2 2016 
    London 1, Cancelled / Boarderline, Missoula, Wrigley 1 & 2 2018
    Ohana 2019 
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    ryanjp2323 wrote:
    10C members should have an option to purchase a poster for the shows they win tickets for. IE choices like Seattle GA, Seattle GA + Poster, Seattle Reserved, Seattle Reserved + poster. Charge us accordingly at that point, ship em around date of show, have a voucher with tickets when you pick up etc...

l.
    i was thinking this..1 poster or 2? the ones scored a pair tix?..
    alot members didnt score tix,alot of times take a spare from another 10c member..

anyway..this is complicated anyway..lol
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    PH20PH20 Posts: 466
    Fuck
    2006 - Marcus Ampitheater, Milwaukee
    2011 - Alpine Valley Ampitheater, East Troy
    2013 - Wrigley Field, Chicago
    2014 - Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul
    2014 - Bradley Center, Milwaukee
    2016 - Wrigley Field, Chicago
    2018 - Wrigley Field, Chicago 
  • Options
    starmap3333starmap3333 Posts: 3,908
    I have tons of posters. Shove your posters up your ass. They're worthless. Maybe not today, but they will be. Pearl Scam!
    Ithaca, NY-11/6/91 SPAC, NY-8/4/92 Rochester, NY-4/7/94 Toronto-9/21/96 Buffalo, NY-10/1/96 Barrie, ONT-8/20/98 Pittsburgh, PA- 8/25/98 Jones Beach, NY-8/23/00 Jones Beach, NY-8/24/00 Jones Beach, NY-8/25/00 SPAC, NY-8/27/00 Buffalo, NY-5/2/03 MSG-7/8/03 MSG -7/9/03 Hamilton, ONT-9/13/05 Albany, NY-5/12/06 Cleveland, OH-5/20/06 Camden, NJ-5/27/06 East Ruth, NJ-6/3/06 Chicago, IL-8/5/07 Bonnaroo-6/14/08 MSG-6/24/08 MSG-7/25/08 Mansfield, MA-7/30/08 Chicago, IL-8/23/09 Philly, PA-10/30/09 Philly, PA-10/31/09 Buffalo, NY 5/10/10 MSG 1&2 5/20-21/10