Options

Wrigley Posters now in shop

Comments

• Options
    HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,316
    ComeToTX wrote:
    I got the email 10 minutes later than that. Not really fair when everyone gets the email at different times. Oh well.
    thats i try to said the with the poster went on sale here ,the artist sale use 10c store..no way all emails arrive the same time...impossible
    I was on ExpressoBeans when someone posted that the posters were up at 10club. Just like life, a little bit of luck doesn't hurt. And just like life, win some lose some. If these posters mean so much to people then they should follow 10club, ExpressoBeans, twitter, Facebook and Edward Snowden.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    silver39silver39 Columbus, Ohio Posts: 1,346
    djmikeyz28 wrote:
    I missed out too while cutting the grass and washing the car. Nice little Saturday...

In search of two Wrigley Posters... Preference would be the Ames and Munk One, but beggars can't be choosers... My buddy from Tennessee and I waited in line 4 hours Friday, only to have the last of the Emeks run out right in front of us...

PM if you're a kind soul and willing to help out.

I washed the car, my husband cut the grass, it is a fine Saturday :-) lol!
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"
  • Options
    punkmattpunkmatt Posts: 122
    Suziemay wrote:
    zman wrote:
    i clicked so fast, didnt even know/care how much they were, but even with shipping, buying all 4 worked out to less money than had i waited in line.

u guys with all your complaints about the 10C can stick it

aint an easy job pleasing everyone, but at least they try.

Except now they're going to get complaints that the fans at Wrigley were never told there would be an online sale.
    They should not complain. 10c has always sold leftover posters when they had them. Fans who waited in line made the decision that they didn't want to take the risk of waiting for 10c and not end up with posters. I decided I was going to wait and see, could have easily not paid off and been posterless (although thanks to some friends who hooked me up I ended up being OK anyway).

Plus these may just be leftovers from the show. The merch booth on the field still had plenty and scurried to put the merch up before the storms hit.
  • Options
    supernaut1125supernaut1125 Denver, CO Posts: 255
    It would be nice to get a damn email considering I am a damn member and attended the show!
    Emails sent out at 1:05 eastern time.
    I obviously know about it only because my roommate actually did get the email. You know, like ALL members should have. And no, it's not in my spam folder.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,169
    ComeToTX wrote:
    I got the email 10 minutes later than that. Not really fair when everyone gets the email at different times. Oh well.
    thats i try to said the with the poster went on sale here ,the artist sale use 10c store..no way all emails arrive the same time...impossible
    I was on ExpressoBeans when someone posted that the posters were up at 10club. Just like life, a little bit of luck doesn't hurt. And just like life, win some lose some. If these posters mean so much to people then they should follow 10club, ExpressoBeans, twitter, Facebook and Edward Snowden.
    i post at my facebook,at facebook ,at all 3 pages,(2 fan club ones and wrigley one)when i ge tthe email from 10c even before i go to buy them for me..some saw it and got them..
    then i saw Santos post here..

you cant have all..its how it is..i try to warn a friend want to bad one of them.Shuss one... but was sold out till she see my text!and got Emek i think
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    jonsey30jonsey30 Rochester Hills, MI Posts: 998
    jonsey30 wrote:
    Fuck man, go golfing and miss out again. That's okay, I really don't need them
    How'd ya hit em?

Not great, shot a 118! The greens ate me up; would be on in 2, then 3,4 putt them. Still had a great time though
    7/19/13 - Wrigley Field, Chicago, IL
    10/11/13 - Pittsburgh, PA
    10/12/13 - Buffalo, NY
    10/16/2014 - Detroit, MI
    5/10/2016 - Toronto, ON
    3/24/2020 - Hamilton, ON
    9/7/2023 - Chicago, IL

• Options
    jonsey30 wrote:
    jonsey30 wrote:
    Fuck man, go golfing and miss out again. That's okay, I really don't need them
    How'd ya hit em?

Not great, shot a 118! The greens ate me up; would be on in 2, then 3,4 putt them. Still had a great time though
    Anytime on the course is a great time. You'll get em next time.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
  • Options
    Anytime on the course is a great time

:thumbup: :thumbup:
    It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
  • Options
    NWGaEagle wrote:
    Balls, 7 hours in line at Wrigley and missed out and picked the wrong time to cut the grass today apparently.

OMG i know right? i'm on the WEST COAST....didn't ck emails till now....can't even believe this and i did WAIT FOR 7 HOURS IN 100 degree heat at the concert and STILL COME UP EMPTY HANDED.....SIGHHHHHHHHHHH.
    all is as it will be, as it should be
  • Options
    marcojammarcojam Greenwich, CT Posts: 6
    Are all 4 sold out? I can't find them on the web site.
  • Options
    in my tree 76in my tree 76 The city by the lake Posts: 261
    I guess I missed out again. I looked for the poster's they're not there...:(
    Soldier Field 7/11/95 Alpine Valley 6/26/98 United Center 6/29/98 The Ice Bowl10/8/00 United Center 5/17/06 United Center 8/23/09 Verizon Wireless 5/7/10 EV Chicago Theater 6/29/11 PJ20 9/3/11 9/4/11 Wrigley Field 7/19/13 Memphis 10/14/14 Moline 10/17/14 Wrigley Field 8/20/16 Wrigley Field 8/22/16 Wrigley Field 8/18/18 Wrigley Field 8/20/18> 17× United Center 9/7/23
  • Options
    iamicaiamica Chicago Posts: 2,628
    Man, those sold out fast! Glad I'm not that into posters, but that Cracker Jack one looked awesome...
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • Options
    marcosmarcos Posts: 2,111
    Did they send an email this time? It's amazing how fast they go. We have such an insane and hungry fan base, which is cool but also sucks that everyone that was there doesn't get one. Between merchandise and tickets, I sometimes wish I had bad taste in music and didn't love these guys so fucking much. I'm gonna give Creed and Avengefold Seven Five a chance :D
  • Options
    mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,770
    All posters have sold out.
    slh
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • Options
    marcos wrote:
    Did they send an email this time? It's amazing how fast they go. We have such an insane and hungry fan base, which is cool but also sucks that everyone that was there doesn't get one. Between merchandise and tickets, I sometimes wish I had bad taste in music and didn't love these guys so fucking much. I'm gonna give Creed and Avengefold Seven Five a chance :D
    Yes to the email and there's probably a shit load of schwag for those pathetic groups, too.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
  • Options
    kasedoug wrote:
    kg162716 wrote:
    Heard my iPad email alert go off and clicked right away...Managed to score all four!!!!!!!
    I wasn't even at the show, lol...hopefully they will be good trade bait....

:shock: That'll go over well...

no shit!!! i WAS there, waited in heat 2 days only to be shut out....have no posters to celebrate this event. i live on the west coast and didn't get to email fast enough. sighhhhhhhh
    all is as it will be, as it should be
  • Options
    in my tree 76in my tree 76 The city by the lake Posts: 261
    still looking for the cracker jack one...
    Soldier Field 7/11/95 Alpine Valley 6/26/98 United Center 6/29/98 The Ice Bowl10/8/00 United Center 5/17/06 United Center 8/23/09 Verizon Wireless 5/7/10 EV Chicago Theater 6/29/11 PJ20 9/3/11 9/4/11 Wrigley Field 7/19/13 Memphis 10/14/14 Moline 10/17/14 Wrigley Field 8/20/16 Wrigley Field 8/22/16 Wrigley Field 8/18/18 Wrigley Field 8/20/18> 17× United Center 9/7/23
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,552
    Shouldn't announce limited merchandise in emails since they are delaye for some. I don't mind the random sales though without warning as it at least rewards more of the hardcore fans that love hunting for posters and are on the site constantly.
  • Options
    Atleast I'm consistant at getting shut out of wrigley posters. Ha
  • Options
    kg162716 wrote:
    Heard my iPad email alert go off and clicked right away...Managed to score all four!!!!!!!
    I just wish I could see what you look like.... :nono:
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,517
    kg162716 wrote:
    I just wish I could see what you look like.... :nono:

I like how he added the "lol" after saying he wasn't at the show, it was a nice added touch.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,169
    kg162716 wrote:
    i guess you are not the only one doing that..alot think this way..we can see it all this time at the lost dogs forum
    at least some others has the dignity to not do comments like that when they know will piss off people want that poster..i think you can do better than that..i hope you can atleast.
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    cmm6734cmm6734 Houston, TX Posts: 569
    cmm6734 wrote:
    I get the e-mail and they are all gone! What the hell?!?

Its called supply and demand.

Oh thanks! I didn't know WHAT that was.....ass.
    40+ shows, it is never enough!
  • Options
    BMo-643BMo-643 Posts: 220
    I was extremely lucky and got all three of the ones I wanted...but I also paid $80 for the Munk hotdog one like 2 weeks ago.

Does anybody happen to know the dimensions of the posters? I know the hot dog one is the default 18x24 and the Ames and EMEK look like they would be 18x24 and the Shuss looks like its around 12x26.....was wondering if anyone knew for sure.
    Cincinnati 06'
    Lollapalooza 07'
    Bonnaroo 08'
    Columbus 10'
    Noblesville 10'
    Alpine Valley 11'
    Alpine Valley 11'
    Music Midtown 12'
    Wrigley Field 13'
    Cincinnati 14'
    Lexington 16'
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,463
    Poor Santos... Why does the Ten Club have this guy working on a Saturday? Give the poor guy the weekend off!!! :D
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    pjman75pjman75 Indiana Posts: 836
    THANK YOU TEN CLUB!!!
    I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love.

8/17/98 Noblesville, 8/18/00 Noblesville, 6/5/03 San Diego, 6/22/03 Noblesville, 9/11/05 Kitchener, 5/7/10 Noblesville, 9/15/11 Hamilton, 11/21/12 Memphis (Ed w/ Glen), 7/19/13 Wrigley, 10/11/13 Pittsburgh, 10/01/14 Cincinnati, 10/03/14 Saint Louis, 4/16/16 Greenville, 4/26/16 Lexington, 5/1/16 NYC, 5/2/16 NYC, 8/20/16 Wrigley, 8/22/16 Wrigley (For Hank), 8/18/18 Wrigley, 8/20/18 Wrigley (For Hank), 9/18/22 Saint Louis, 9/5/23 Chicago, 9/7/23 Chicago
  • Options
    on2legs wrote:
    Poor Santos... Why does the Ten Club have this guy working on a Saturday? Give the poor guy the weekend off!!! :D
    He probably wanted to purchase them, too and didn't want to wait the weekend to put them in the shop. Oh, and a mystery drop surprised everyone and with such a small supply probably felt it was the best time.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
  • Options
    joberschlakejoberschlake Columbus, OH Posts: 1,179
    How about making them available to people who went to the show first? Just saying.... I mean the whole merch thing at the show wasn't a disaster or anything.
    1998: Cleveland
    2000: Cincinnati, Columbus
    2003: Cleveland, Columbus
    2004: Toledo
    2006: Cleveland, Cincinnati, Gorge Night 1
    2008: Washington D.C.
    2009: Chicago Night 1, Seattle Night 1, Philadelphia Night 3, Philadelphia Night 4
    2010: Columbus, Indianapolis, Cleveland
    2011: Detroit EV, Chicago 1 EV
    2012: Atlanta
    2013: Chicago, Pittsburgh
    2014: Cincinnati
  • Options
    RC153010RC153010 Posts: 864
    They should of done lottery for them lol :D
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,257
    How about making them available to people who went to the show first? Just saying.... I mean the whole merch thing at the show wasn't a disaster or anything.
    Exactly!

My bet is more than half of those posters sold today went to people who didn't go. Half of those people will flip them. Watch eBay in 5-7 days. You'll see a fresh wave of posters for sale. :fp: