Breaking Bad...

Comments

• afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Heisenberg wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    I'm working on it :D I'm almost finished with season 2...so then I'll be half way...It looks like I'll have to have a few Heisenberg marathons before July to catch up in time for Season 5! :D

2 is really good, but 3 (in my opinion) is the best season of all of them. Hell, I'm not so sure that there has ever been 1 season of an episodic drama as good as Season 3 of Breaking Bad

Cool! It sucked me in pretty quickly so I'm definitely looking forward to the rest of it! And now I'm definitely intrigued about Season 3. :)
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    afroannnie wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    I'm working on it :D I'm almost finished with season 2...so then I'll be half way...It looks like I'll have to have a few Heisenberg marathons before July to catch up in time for Season 5! :D

2 is really good, but 3 (in my opinion) is the best season of all of them. Hell, I'm not so sure that there has ever been 1 season of an episodic drama as good as Season 3 of Breaking Bad

Cool! It sucked me in pretty quickly so I'm definitely looking forward to the rest of it! And now I'm definitely intrigued about Season 3. :)

Talking about it has me wanting to rewatch the last few episodes of Season 3. :corn:
  • musicismylife78musicismylife78 Posts: 6,117
    this is easily one of the greatest shows of all time. the way it all led up to the roof with fring was insane. im pumped for the final 16 episodes. im curious to see how they end it. Its so insane to think bryan was on malcolm in the middle a few years ago.

Ive said this before, but the writing, cinematograhy, and acting on BB is among the best ive ever seen. this show will be viewed alongside the sopranos, the wire, mad men.
    Its so insane to think bryan was on malcolm in the middle a few years ago.

Don't forget he was also Tim Whatley on Seinfeld
    Heisenberg wrote:

"I believe Whatley converted to Judaism just for the jokes."

oh sorry..wrong thread...
    afroannnie wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:

"I believe Whatley converted to Judaism just for the jokes."

oh sorry..wrong thread...

If I were you Ashlee, I might avoid this thread until you are caught up. Too many spoilers are sometimes bandied about.
    Heisenberg wrote:
    If I were you Ashlee, I might avoid this thread until you are caught up. Too many spoilers are sometimes bandied about.

:thumbup:
    afroannnie wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:

Not trying to get rid of ya, but I'd hate for you to get halfway through season 3 and read on here that Walter White ruins the Macy's Day Parade when one of his guests pops the Woody Woodpecker...wait, wrong thread ;)
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Heisenberg wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:

Not trying to get rid of ya, but I'd hate for you to get halfway through season 3 and read on here that Walter White ruins the Macy's Day Parade when one of his guests pops the Woody Woodpecker...wait, wrong thread ;)

My favorite episode.
  • Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,723

Pumped for season 5. Kinda shitty that they are dividing it up into 2 parts. We only get 8 episodes this summer, then have to wait another year for the final 8???
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Finished season 3 last night. Really enjoying it.

Just wait until season 4. IMO, one of the best TV seasons ever.
  • traveljunkietraveljunkie Posts: 663

Pumped for season 5. Kinda shitty that they are dividing it up into 2 parts. We only get 8 episodes this summer, then have to wait another year for the final 8???

I don't mind the splitting up of the final season, but I thought they were planning on running the last 8 eps beginning in February. Waiting until July 2013 is going to be torrrrrrturrrrrre!
    “I worked really hard on this set. I just told you we’re gonna have a great night, so I don’t need any fuckin’ help from anybody.” EV, 7/2/09
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    I don't mind the splitting up of the final season, but I thought they were planning on running the last 8 eps beginning in February. Waiting until July 2013 is going to be torrrrrrturrrrrre!

That is TERRIBLE to hear! It has been bad enough waiting since the end of season 4.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
    JaneNY wrote:

That is TERRIBLE to hear! It has been bad enough waiting since the end of season 4.

Yeah it has been a tough wait. I thought I read that they were going to air 8 episodes, then take a 3-4 month break and then air the remaining 8. I guess it will be a 9-10 month break after the first 8 episodes.
    Did any of you see this poster (link below the spoiler alert)?
    Already sold out.
    It looks like there will be others to come though ...

IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED ALL FOUR SEASONS - you probably shouldn't look at it.

http://wevegotworktodo.com/bg/wvgwtd/
    “I worked really hard on this set. I just told you we’re gonna have a great night, so I don’t need any fuckin’ help from anybody.” EV, 7/2/09
    Already sold out.

Son of a bitch!!! I so would have bought this!
  • AlbertaGirl70_AlbertaGirl70_ Posts: 1,738
    Already sold out.

Very cool...definitely a spoiler to those that don't know.....that scene blew me away :lol:
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
    Already sold out.

there is a whole series of prints...Im gonna go broke
  • twisted thoughtstwisted thoughts Posts: 4,374
    i want to look so bad! :nono:
    i need a season 4 replay soon!
    want to wait to watch it on my nice tv and not my shitty laptop
    but the waiting....is driving me mad!!!
    must be coming soon though...now that the new season has a start date.
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

Don't do it. :nono: :lol:

DVD release date is June 4, but nothing shows up on Netflix yet.
    And it looks like AMC is going to begin showing season 4 on June 23 (though at extremely odd times, so set your DVRs).

http://www.amctv.com/schedule#series/Breaking-Bad
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Already sold out.

there is a whole series of prints...Im gonna go broke

It looks like they'll be releasing them one at a time, but I'd much prefer having a sneak peak at what they've got planned since I doubt I'd want to buy all of them. Thinking one or two cool scenes would be worth having.
    Don't do it. :nono: :lol:

DVD release date is June 4, but nothing shows up on Netflix yet.
    And it looks like AMC is going to begin showing season 4 on June 23 (though at extremely odd times, so set your DVRs).

http://www.amctv.com/schedule#series/Breaking-Bad

Thank you! My DVR only goes out 1 month...Ive been checking periodically, but nothing was showing up. It must be there now, and I will surely set to record...with plenty of time to catch up for Season 5 :D
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    Bastards ! Why bother re-airing it at those times ??

:x :roll:
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers

meth head hours :lol:

• JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    As soon as I catch up with Game of Thrones, this is next on my list. Looking at that AMC schedule, it appears they are showing all 4 seasons consecutively. Am I correct? Only 7 episodes in season 1?
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,972
    JK_Livin wrote:
    Only 7 episodes in season 1?
    sounds right - it was a very short season, if I remember correctly
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
    LukinFan wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:
    Only 7 episodes in season 1?
    sounds right - it was a very short season, if I remember correctly

Yeah. I think it was supposed to be more than that, but that was the year of the writers strike when everything was shortened.
    dfb80afe383f4d14966acebbcfc97910f1369b0b_m.gif
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876

meth head hours :lol:

Didn't think of that :lol:

I always wanted Jessie's torch lighter for lighting my cigars

8-)
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
    6 weeks from today. :corn:

The bad news is, the dumb asses at AMC have decided to hold the final 8 episodes all the way until the summer of 2013. :thumbdown: