Options

Breaking Bad...

Comments

• Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Hmmm...I'll probably regret doing so, but the stuff I'm reading about the final season is interesting. Not at all the direction I expected them to go

:nono:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    DS1119 wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Hmmm...I'll probably regret doing so, but the stuff I'm reading about the final season is interesting. Not at all the direction I expected them to go

Stop reading! :lol:

I know, I know...I couldn't resist. I would't even cosider it "spoilers" so much as a description straight from Vince Gilligan's mouth as to where season 5 is going.
  • Options
    Tonight's the Night!! :D:D:clap: :corn:
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:

Eh...I think I'll DVR it and watch it some other time ;)
  • Options
    PJ88PJ88 Birthplace of the Toll House Cookie Posts: 1,074
    afroannnie wrote:

I can not wait! Today is going to drag on, I know it! :lol:
  • Options
    Jnich2424Jnich2424 Posts: 608
    afroannnie wrote:
    Dear Little Baby Jesus, let someone put the torrent online for this immediately after it is done so I can download before I go to work Monday morning and watch when I get back. :D
  • Options
    thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    YES!!!! TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

To make the day go faster, I'm re watching Season 4 on Netflix right now! :D
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603
    Gonna have to DVR it. The woman is out of town and wouldn't be too thrilled with me if I watched it without her.
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    :corn: :corn: :corn: :corn: :corn: :corn: :corn: :corn: :corn: :corn: :corn: :corn:
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747
    Heisenberg wrote:

I know, I know...I couldn't resist. I would't even cosider it "spoilers" so much as a description straight from Vince Gilligan's mouth as to where season 5 is going.

Same here. There were so many articles out there this past week and I couldn't help but read most of them. Can't wait for tonight!
  • Options
    Last night I watched the last few episodes of Season 4 with the commentary...some interesting stuff...they talked about how they did the crawl space episode and the color scheme for each character...and some other stuff that i won't mention since it would be a spoiler for those not caught up...I also didn't know that they only have 8 days to film each episode! :o
  • Options
    AlbertaGirl70_AlbertaGirl70_ Posts: 1,738
    Hope after all the build up tonights episode will fulfill....thats a lot of pressure!
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Heisenberg wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

Eh...I think I'll DVR it and watch it some other time ;)

I actually do DVR it. I record it and wait until 20 minutes after the episode starts and then start watching so I don't have to sit through commercials. :lol:
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747
    DS1119 wrote:

I actually do DVR it. I record it and wait until 20 minutes after the episode starts and then start watching so I don't have to sit through commercials. :lol:

I think Breaking Bad may be the only show where I don't do this.
  • Options
    So...I thought about this today. Should we start a seperate thread for just Breaking Bad Season 5? That way all of us that are caught up can freely talk about it without spiling anything for those that aren't on this thread. Thoughts?
  • Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Heisenberg wrote:
    So...I thought about this today. Should we start a seperate thread for just Breaking Bad Season 5? That way all of us that are caught up can freely talk about it without spiling anything for those that aren't on this thread. Thoughts?

Great idea.
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:

Great idea.

I agree!
  • Options
    BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,047
    afroannnie wrote:
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:

Great idea.

I agree!

YES!!!!!
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • Options
    Done. Here is a thread just for season 5 discussion. Therefore, if you're not al caught up, you might want to stick to this thread to avoid spoilers.

http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=192711
  • Options
    How are there still 17 copies of the Jermaine Rogers print for season 5 still available at Comic Con right now?
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:
    How are there still 17 copies of the Jermaine Rogers print for season 5 still available at Comic Con right now?

I saw that too..wtf? I guess everyone spent all their money on Star Wars stuff :lol:
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:

I saw that too..wtf? I guess everyone spent all their money on Star Wars stuff :lol:

Put that shit up for sale online!!!
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:

Put that shit up for sale online!!!

They should to make up for not putting up a Heisenberg print this weekend! :twisted:
  • Options
    Got a question for Breaking Bad's three-time Emmy winner Bryan Cranston? Here's your chance to ask! Post your query in the comments section below by Wed., Jul. 18 at 10AM ET | 9C, then check back later in the week to see Cranston's (select) answers.

http://blogs.amctv.com/breaking-bad/2012/07/ask-bryan-cranston-questions.php
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Got a question for Breaking Bad's three-time Emmy winner Bryan Cranston? Here's your chance to ask! Post your query in the comments section below by Wed., Jul. 18 at 10AM ET | 9C, then check back later in the week to see Cranston's (select) answers.

So we need to ask him why he has gone from straight stache to goatee... ;)
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:

Probably because mustache wearers are much to classy to be meth chefs ;)
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:

Probably because mustache wearers are much to classy to be meth chefs ;)

:lol: That's true. It would be fun to ask him this...I'm sure Bryan Cranston would come up with a nice smart ass remark. :)

I loved that he handed out bags of "meth" to Paul Shaffer, the band and Dave. :lol:
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,948
    I've actually never seen an episode :oops: which is kinda weird considering I have AMC :?
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,257
    Season 4 to Netflix!!!!

Fuck yeah!!!!!!!!!! :)

I'm gonna be soooo caught up yo! :D
  • Options
    mca47 wrote:
    Season 4 to Netflix!!!!

Fuck yeah!!!!!!!!!! :)

I'm gonna be soooo caught up yo! :D

Hurry the hell up...the premiere was awesome!