Options

Breaking Bad...

Comments

• Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    Directv better get me my new receiver before Sunday or I'm gonna be pissed!!! Power outage killed my old one.
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:
    DO NOT WATCH THIS IF YOU ARE NOT CAUGHT UP

But for those of you who are...HOLY SHIT THIS IS GONNA BE GOOD!!!

http://www.amctv.com/breaking-bad/videos/a-look-ahead-at-season-5-inside-breaking-bad

:clap::clap::mrgreen:

BTW...did anyone else notice that the big metal industrial looking thing from the comic con print is in the truck over Jessie's shoulder in this clip? The suspense is killing me!!! :corn:
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Bryan Cranston is on Letterman tonight.
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Well I tried to catch up but it's just not going to happen :cry: . I'm only through Season 2, epidose 4. I'm watching it with my wife so it's tough for both of us to get tv time together. I have the Blu-ray's on order for seasons 3 & 4. Is Season 5 going to be split 8 and 8? I thought someone mentioned that in here.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    PissBottleManPissBottleMan Union City, TN Posts: 4,154
    edited July 2012
    Saw this online today regarding DISH Network dispute:

"AMC’s battle with Dish continues, but at least Breaking Bad fans won’t have to suffer: The basic cable net will offer a special live stream of the drama’s season five premiere to Dish subscribers on its website July 15.

Starting tomorrow at 2pm, Dish subs can register for access atwww.amctv.com/breakingbad4dish.

Dish, which has more than 14 million subscribers, dropped all of the AMC nets at the end of June after the two sides failed to sign a new carriage agreement"

PBM
    Post edited by PissBottleMan on
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747
    JK_Livin wrote:
    Well I tried to catch up but it's just not going to happen :cry: . I'm only through Season 2, epidose 4. I'm watching it with my wife so it's tough for both of us to get tv time together. I have the Blu-ray's on order for seasons 3 & 4. Is Season 5 going to be split 8 and 8? I thought someone mentioned that in here.

Yep, season 5 is being split into 2 parts. 8 this summer, 8 next summer. Kinda bummed we're going to have to wait 10 months for the final 8 episodes.
  • Options
    Yep, season 5 is being split into 2 parts. 8 this summer, 8 next summer. Kinda bummed we're going to have to wait 10 months for the final 8 episodes.

I still don't understand why they're doing that. I guess since it's the final season they want to draw it out as long as they can.

Saw Bryan Cranston on The Today Show yesterday and he didn't rule out a movie...although, he said he hasn't read the final scripts to know if Walter White makes it out alive in the finale.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

• Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    Season 4 is available on Netflix this Sunday, July 15th. I got caught up watching reruns on AMC over the past 2 weeks.

Hands down, the best show on television. Can't wait for the new season this weekend.

PBM

Streaming too? Where do you see upcoming releases for Netflix? I checked their site and only saw new releases.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    On the Netflix facebook page it says, "Season 4 breaking onto Netflix July 15". I assumed this meant streaming, but maybe not.

I apologize for the mix up if that's the case.

PBM

• Options
    JK_Livin wrote:

wow, that gives me plenty of time to catch up before the 2nd half or 6th? season. That's a long split, kind of what Lost did with a long delay before the final season.
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
    On the Netflix facebook page it says, "Season 4 breaking onto Netflix July 15". I assumed this meant streaming, but maybe not.

PBM

No need to apologize. Thanks for bringin it to my attnetion actually. I was thinking about getting the dvd set off amazon, but maybe i'll wait a bit longer now. I assumed that shows like this would take a year or so to get on netflix streaming. I'm so damned impatient. ;)
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    You know, the way the comments were geared under the post, it really implies that it will be available to stream on Sunday.

I guess we'll find out this weekend.

PBM

• Options

PBM

No need to apologize. Thanks for bringin it to my attnetion actually. I was thinking about getting the dvd set off amazon, but maybe i'll wait a bit longer now. I assumed that shows like this would take a year or so to get on netflix streaming. I'm so damned impatient. ;)

Recently I got season 1 for $14.99 BR, Season 2 16.99BR on Amazon. Ebay was cheaper for 3 & 4 on BR, 20.99 and 24.99. All with free shipping.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options
    thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    Heisenberg wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:
    DO NOT WATCH THIS IF YOU ARE NOT CAUGHT UP

But for those of you who are...HOLY SHIT THIS IS GONNA BE GOOD!!!

http://www.amctv.com/breaking-bad/videos/a-look-ahead-at-season-5-inside-breaking-bad

:clap::clap::mrgreen:

BTW...did anyone else notice that the big metal industrial looking thing from the comic con print is in the truck over Jessie's shoulder in this clip? The suspense is killing me!!! :corn:

This is going to be FANTASTIC!!! I can't wait!!!!!! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    AMC will be streaming the season 5 premiere for those that have Dish Network/don't have cable.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    JK_Livin wrote:

wow, that gives me plenty of time to catch up before the 2nd half or 6th? season. That's a long split, kind of what Lost did with a long delay before the final season.

I think it will still technically be considered the 5th season, part 2. But yeah, definitely a rough wait. But like someone else on the thread said, they are just drawing it out as long as possible.
  • Options
    Just finished Season 4!
    Last 2 episodes were the best of the series!
    It really could have just ended there.

Interested to see where it goes now.

Im gonna go back thru and check out all the spoilers here :corn:
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• Options
    ONE MORE DAY!
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,010
    Heisenberg wrote:
    ONE MORE DAY!
    :mrgreen:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Heisenberg wrote:
    ONE MORE DAY!

Yay!! :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,257
    Just started season 3. Ahhhh running out of time!! Ahhhhh!
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,010
    mca47 wrote:
    take your time. There's nothing like watching back to back to back BB episodes
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:
    ONE MORE DAY!

:D:D:D
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:
    ONE MORE DAY!

One more day. WHat's happening tomorrow? DId I miss something? :?
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:
    ONE MORE DAY!

The guy from Lost is coming back ;)
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:
    ONE MORE DAY!

The guy from Lost is coming back ;)

:shock: :fp:
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    mca47 wrote:

You can do it!! :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    Hmmm...I'll probably regret doing so, but the stuff I'm reading about the final season is interesting. Not at all the direction I expected them to go
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Hmmm...I'll probably regret doing so, but the stuff I'm reading about the final season is interesting. Not at all the direction I expected them to go

Stop reading! :lol: