Options

Breaking Bad...

Comments

• Options
    HeisenbergHeisenberg Los Pollos Hermanos Posts: 4,957
    MAJOR SPOILER

If you're not caught up, don't watch this, but for those of you that are...

http://www.amctv.com/breaking-bad/videos/sneak-peek-episode-501-breaking-bad-live-free-or-die
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Heisenberg wrote:
    MAJOR SPOILER

If you're not caught up, don't watch this, but for those of you that are...

http://www.amctv.com/breaking-bad/videos/sneak-peek-episode-501-breaking-bad-live-free-or-die

Nice! Can't wait! :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Just a little more than a week. :corn:
  • Options
    Jnich2424Jnich2424 Posts: 608
    Cannot wait for this show to start back up! I will have to wait a day or two in order to watch each episode over here, but oh well. I'll still get to see them :)

Sidenote: Anyone else following these series of prints they are doing for the show? I have only liked a couple of the 10 they've put out so far. The newest one (which I just grabbed) and the first one by Daniel Danger (couldn't get my hands on it). They are only selling 200 of the 300 they produce. Hoping they get some better artists for the final few prints

http://admitwhatyoudid.com/bg/
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603
    Unfortunately, I am all caught up. I like being able to bang through the shows. Oh well, looking forward to it.
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,747
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Unfortunately, I am all caught up. I like being able to bang through the shows. Oh well, looking forward to it.

How fast did you get through the first 4 seasons? I started watching between seasons 2 and 3. I think it took me maybe 7-10 days to watch those first 2 seasons.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

How fast did you get through the first 4 seasons? I started watching between seasons 2 and 3. I think it took me maybe 7-10 days to watch those first 2 seasons.

Ahh, it took a couple months probably, can't say for sure. The 4th season took the longest since we were at the hands of On Demand. Flew through the others once we got going with each though. It really is a great show.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Ahh, it took a couple months probably, can't say for sure. The 4th season took the longest since we were at the hands of On Demand. Flew through the others once we got going with each though. It really is a great show.

Yeah, it's great when you get going on a show on DVD. I'm re-watching the 4th season on demand right now...sucks waiting for them to put up new episodes. Best show on TV.
  • Options
  • Options
    Just finished re-watching season 4....what an epic TV season that was. 1 more week...I can't wait.
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,257
    I've never seen this show but have heard awesome things.
    What do you suppose the best (and cheapest) way is to get caught up?
  • Options
    mca47 wrote:

I would say Netflix for the first three seasons and then AMC on demand for the fourth.
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    DS1119 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

I would say Netflix for the first three seasons and then AMC on demand for the fourth.

Season 4 is going to be on Netflix soon, if it isn't already.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

Is it available via Netflix streaming or disc only?
  • Options
    musicismylife78musicismylife78 Posts: 6,117
    i agree you need to see the show. But to say people have been saying amazing things about the show is the biggest understatement ive heard in a long time. Its more than an amazing show.
  • Options
    mca47 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

Not sure, but find a way to watch it. It's the best show on TV.
  • Options
    mca47 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

It's streaming...just checked. Season 4 is not there yet. If you're looking for the absolute cheapest way to catch up with Breaking Bad, NetFlix has a promotion where you can try the service for a month for free. Do that and then just cancel.
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:

It's streaming...just checked. Season 4 is not there yet. If you're looking for the absolute cheapest way to catch up with Breaking Bad, NetFlix has a promotion where you can try the service for a month for free. Do that and then just cancel.
    Sweet!
  • Options
    One week!! :D:clap: :corn:
  • Options
    Halfway through season 1.
    Good stuff!
  • Options
    mca47 wrote:
    Good stuff!

You're going to fly through it. You should probably just record season 5 as it airs because you'll get caught up real fast.
  • Options
    Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    mca47 wrote:
    Good stuff!

You ain't seen nothing yet. 8-)
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • Options
    mca47 wrote:
    Good stuff!

Hurry! you only have
    http://www.7is7.com/otto/countdown.html ... 20Premiere

to catch up! :D
  • Options
    mca47 wrote:
    Good stuff!

You're going to fly through it. You should probably just record season 5 as it airs because you'll get caught up real fast.
    Good idea!! :D
  • Options
    DO NOT WATCH THIS IF YOU ARE NOT CAUGHT UP

But for those of you who are...HOLY SHIT THIS IS GONNA BE GOOD!!!

http://www.amctv.com/breaking-bad/videos/a-look-ahead-at-season-5-inside-breaking-bad
  • Options
    Heisenberg wrote:
    DO NOT WATCH THIS IF YOU ARE NOT CAUGHT UP

But for those of you who are...HOLY SHIT THIS IS GONNA BE GOOD!!!

http://www.amctv.com/breaking-bad/videos/a-look-ahead-at-season-5-inside-breaking-bad

:clap::clap::mrgreen:
  • Options
    PissBottleManPissBottleMan Union City, TN Posts: 4,154
    Season 4 is available on Netflix this Sunday, July 15th. I got caught up watching reruns on AMC over the past 2 weeks.

Hands down, the best show on television. Can't wait for the new season this weekend.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org