THE AVENGERS 2012

RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,201
edited December 2012 in All Encompassing Trip
Ok anybody else crazy excited to see this?? The trailer after captain america gives me major goosebumps, especially when they show Loki, I hope they give him a big role
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    i wouldn't say i am crazy exicted. i'd rather see Terminator 5, however, the gf has it on her must see movie list
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,201
    81 wrote:
    i wouldn't say i am crazy exicted. i'd rather see Terminator 5, however, the gf has it on her must see movie list

cool, not a big terminator fan, only movies I'm crazy for are non X-men (hate wolverine) marvel movies, and Pirates of the caribbean and I got a long time to wait for those considering Depp said he wants to take his time with them in order to keep them special
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Dream Baddie, Thanos!
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    scarlett.

my only interest in this.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    scarlett.

i think this movie is gonna kick major action ass ...
    polaris_x wrote:

I was gonna post this the other day, it looks so awesome I can't wait!

"We have a Hulk" :lol:
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    polaris_x wrote:
    scarlett.

I hope so, trailers give me hope that it will
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
    I hope so, trailers give me hope that it will

both iron mans have been very good along with thor ... captain america was so so ... but the crafting of the other movies and the cast leads me to believe they can make it work ...
    polaris_x wrote:
    scarlett.

Same, I just hope they don't make Iron Man like the full out leader of the avengers, I understand that the Iron man movies were more popular than Captain America and that RDJ is a way better actor than Chris Evans but still, Captain America is Captain America
  • uninnocent-uninnocent- Posts: 5,959
    Dream Baddie, Thanos!
    That would be insane.
    RiotZact wrote:
    Same, I just hope they don't make Iron Man like the full out leader of the avengers, I understand that the Iron man movies were more popular than Captain America and that RDJ is a way better actor than Chris Evans but still, Captain America is Captain America

i think they are gonna use him for partial comic relief ... if you look at all the other main characters ... he's the only one ...
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    RiotZact wrote:
    polaris_x wrote:
    scarlett.

This is the problem i have, Whedon's going to make Cap look like a tight ass boy scout and Iron Man look like Joe Cool, Fuck Iron Man! Whedon's always done the Anti-Hero/Wise Ass well but he's never understood the Noble/Honorable man, because in his heart, he's a punk ass bitch, and i'm a Huge Whedon fan.
    polaris_x wrote:
    RiotZact wrote:

i think they are gonna use him for partial comic relief ... if you look at all the other main characters ... he's the only one ...

Yeah he's defiantly the funniest one, I guess we'll just have to wait and see how big of a role each character will play but based on this trailer and the other official trailer he seems to be the top dog.

On another note I've been hearing that spiderman might make an appearance in the movie :o Which would be awesome
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
    Even more pumped!
  • YefaYefa Posts: 1,133
    Yeah, I'm really excited for this flick. I am a Marvel fan and a huge Joss Whedon fan so will be going on opening weekend. Maybe twice.
    You see me empty, Sir, do not pause and inquire, simply assume and refill.
    - Al Swearengen

http://www.cantstoptheserenity.com
    Yefa wrote:
    Yeah, I'm really excited for this flick. I am a Marvel fan and a huge Joss Whedon fan so will be going on opening weekend. Maybe twice.
    midnight screening?
    Yefa wrote:
    midnight screening?

That's what I wanna do but I don't think I'll be able to :(
    RiotZact wrote:
    Yefa wrote:
    midnight screening?

That's what I wanna do but I don't think I'll be able to :(
    I think I might have to sacrifice functionality the next morning just to see it.
  • YefaYefa Posts: 1,133
    Yefa wrote:
    midnight screening?

There's an idea...perhaps a midnight screening Thursday night and another viewing on Saturday.
    You see me empty, Sir, do not pause and inquire, simply assume and refill.
    - Al Swearengen

http://www.cantstoptheserenity.com
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    What is the release date? Sunday mantinee for me
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    What is the release date? Sunday mantinee for me

friday may 4th I believe
    8-) thanks
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    8-) thanks

yep 8-)
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,225
    Excited for this! :D
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Gibson72Gibson72 Posts: 1,245
    Showed the new trailer to my kids.. I don't know who is more excited... Me or them.
    Def not my wife
    Gibson1972
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,164
    Super excited, love super hero movies. Would have been ridiculously amazing if it was Ed Norton rather than Mark Ruffalo, and some other token female rather than ScarJo, she doesn't do it for me. But I'm still really excited!

My favourites are Iron Man, Captain America and Thor. And Loki is so evil, I love it :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • IdrisIdris Posts: 2,317
    Not seen the new trailer, I'm trying to avoid movie trailers and just go in fresh. :D

Something to note, The Film is Post Converted to 3D. Initial reports were false that it was filmed in Real3D. So personally I'll probably be skipping the extra dimension and just see it in 2D.

http://www.examiner.com/comic-books-in-orlando/disney-announces-the-avengers-will-be-converted-to-3d-for-theaters