Options

Pearl Jam Announces 2012 Europe/UK Tour

Comments

• Options
    It's 9 AM PST and 5 PM GMT
  • Options
    Pauk wrote:
    Looks like I will be doing Manchester and Copenhagen solo, so if anyone wants to go halves on 10c tickets, feel free to PM me. Ta
    I would have a good home for a spare Manchester if it's available please
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    OjayOjay Posts: 6
    Hey everyone, this is my first post in the community so a big hello to all the crew...

Signed up to the Ten club, digital account, on the 8th, so I miss the pre-sale. I'm gutted! I guess rules are rules and there's no way getting round that hey?

There's about 10 of us looking to go to Manchester but I'm also keen for Amsterdam and France... standard release is going to be manic hey? especially with pretty much only 1 show per country. Any tips?! Apart from 'you should of signed up earlier...' :)

Cheers
  • Options
    tepposuutepposuu Posts: 4
    edited December 2011
    Hey there`s not all nordic countries! Gues what country missing...again! But I´m glad I can travel to see some shows :)
    Too bad its not gothenburg ;)

But yeah... Sweden.. nice..

what to do what to do... all nordic countries... or just sweden... or sweden and amsterdam...
    Post edited by tepposuu on
  • Options
    em jot wrote:
    I'm wondering if i should care about the presale at all... Last year i bought my ticket on Ticketmaster,was at the venue maybe 1 hour before and still was able to get second row?

Just you never know. A lot of interest in this tour with 20th anniversary. Dead right about tickets for the Odyessy seemed like no hassle. (my best PJ gig ever of 8 btw). A truly deadly show!
    RDS Dublin - Aug 26 1995 (Neil Young with Pearl Jam)
    Millstreet Arena - Oct 24, 1996
    The Point - Oct 26, 1996
    The Point - Jun 01, 2000
    The Point - Aug 23, 2006
    Wembley Arena - Jun 18, 2007
    Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009
    The O2 - Jun 22, 2010
    Odyssey Arena - Jun 23, 2010
    Manchester Evening News Arena - Jun 20 2012
    Amsterdam Ziggo Dome - Jun 26 2012
    Amsterdam Ziggo Dome - Jun 16 2014
  • Options
    It`s not a big supprice, but still worries me because all other nordic countries ( eccept Iceland ) are including this tour :( Even Pearl Jam guys had told that they wanted to come Finland.. I think here`s enough fans to full the Hartwall-arena or ice-hall in Helsinki! And Finland is in summer very beautifull :)
    I personally have been in two gigs. 2009 London and 2010 Berlin and I whant to contiune this marvelous tripp !!! :D I`m wonderin how many finnish fans are 10club members??
    We could together insist Pearl Jam to finland! Even a small club gig would be wonderfull present, but no we want more!!!!

t
    jmk wrote:
    I was disappointed that Pearl Jam doesn't come to Finland on this tour either (The one and only concert in Finland (Helsinki) was in 1993).

I will go to my first Pearl Jam concert ever in Stockholm, Sweden and I'm happy they'll do their first concert since 2000 in Sweden. I'm going to buy a pair of Fan Club pre-sale tickets, but I don't know yet, who will join me.

I asked my wife who will consider it. She likes Just Breathe and Last Kiss but when I play heavier songs she usually asks me to turn the noise off :oops:
  • Options
    Finland please PJ come to Finland!
    And I´m not the only fan in here!
    do you hear :?:

Dont forget us !
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    TOUR....................
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    big mickbig mick Hull UK Posts: 773
    TOUR....................
    Exactly!
    Reading England 2006, Manchester England 2009, London England 2010, Manchester 1 2012, EV London 1 2012
  • Options
    big mickbig mick Hull UK Posts: 773
    I would be eternally grateful to all of you if wouldn't mind booking your tickets later on tonight so I can get my hands on the tickets I want, just a thought.
    Reading England 2006, Manchester England 2009, London England 2010, Manchester 1 2012, EV London 1 2012
  • Options
    Yield72Yield72 Posts: 193
    3 hours to go................... :lol:
    I'm myself like you somehow.....
  • Options
    Hey guys, does anyone know if we can or need to enter our billing info before the sale opens at all? Or do we just do that as we purchase our tickets? Or does it work off our biling info from our Ten Club membership details? Sorry about all the questions; any help would be greatly appreciated :)
    Wembley Arena 2007;
    O2 Arena 2009;
    Hyde Park 2010,
    Manchester 20 June 2012
    Manchester 21 June 2012
    Amsterdam 26 June 2012
    Amsterdam 27 June 2012
    Leeds 2014
    Milton Keynes 2014
  • Options
    MojoJojo wrote:
    Hey guys, does anyone know if we can or need to enter our billing info before the sale opens at all? Or do we just do that as we purchase our tickets? Or does it work off our biling info from our Ten Club membership details? Sorry about all the questions; any help would be greatly appreciated :)
    Billing address is the only thing you can change at the moment (and that is automatically set to your 10C address anyway). For everything else think we'll have to wait for on sale time.
  • Options
    MojoJojo wrote:
    Billing address is the only thing you can change at the moment (and that is automatically set to your 10C address anyway). For everything else think we'll have to wait for on sale time.

Cool, thanks for letting me know :D
    Wembley Arena 2007;
    O2 Arena 2009;
    Hyde Park 2010,
    Manchester 20 June 2012
    Manchester 21 June 2012
    Amsterdam 26 June 2012
    Amsterdam 27 June 2012
    Leeds 2014
    Milton Keynes 2014
  • Options
    Am I missing something? The crowdsurge website asks for a pre-sale code...is it posted here? I didnt see one in the tour announcement. Please, someone help me!!!
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • Options
    Am I missing something? The crowdsurge website asks for a pre-sale code...is it posted here? I didnt see one in the tour announcement. Please, someone help me!!!
    yours will be in your email announcement from the ten club.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    your mail,has the unique code only for your account .for have the chance to buy tix
    \
    good luck
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dingers wrote:
    still sad at no london show, I realise some of you travel huge distances for PJ but still not sold on 4.5 hour drive or 5.5 hours on the train on my own to Manchester, who'd have thought it was so hard to convince people to see Pearl Jam! should I go on my own?

Go on your own, it's definitely worth traveling ;)
  • Options
    Does anyone know off hand who the email comes from? i.e. the exact name of sender in your email box? I swear I never received one, so it must have been caught in my spam folder...must find my 12pm!

Thanks
    jamie
  • Options
    Does anyone know off hand who the email comes from? i.e. the exact name of sender in your email box? I swear I never received one, so it must have been caught in my spam folder...must find my 12pm!

Thanks
    jamie

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:donotreply@lists.pearljam.com">donotreply@lists.pearljam.com</a><!-- e -->

You 100% that your membership was live as at 05.12?
    RDS Dublin - Aug 26 1995 (Neil Young with Pearl Jam)
    Millstreet Arena - Oct 24, 1996
    The Point - Oct 26, 1996
    The Point - Jun 01, 2000
    The Point - Aug 23, 2006
    Wembley Arena - Jun 18, 2007
    Manchester Evening News Arena - Aug 17, 2009
    The O2 - Jun 22, 2010
    Odyssey Arena - Jun 23, 2010
    Manchester Evening News Arena - Jun 20 2012
    Amsterdam Ziggo Dome - Jun 26 2012
    Amsterdam Ziggo Dome - Jun 16 2014
  • Options

Thanks
    jamie[/quote]

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:donotreply@lists.pearljam.com">donotreply@lists.pearljam.com</a><!-- e -->

You 100% that your membership was live as at 05.12?[/quote]
    yes positive...my renewal date is May.
  • Options
    and the announcement was on the 8th, right? This is driving me crazy
  • Options
    FUCK! The last email that I received from "donotreply@lists.pearljam.com" was on 11/22 announcing bonus material for Backspacer.
  • Options
    aha! it was in my spam folder. Thanks guys
  • Options
    Son of a bitch...my spam folder deleted the message already. This is really pissing me off. Does anyone have a pre-sale code that they dont plan to use? Or will that even work?
  • Options
    Not long now....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crazy:
  • Options
    KathiKathi Posts: 1,828
    Son of a bitch...my spam folder deleted the message already. This is really pissing me off. Does anyone have a pre-sale code that they dont plan to use? Or will that even work?

I think it's personalized to your 10C account, so that won't work.

Call 10C, maybe they can still resend it to you.
  • Options
    damn, is it 18.00 hours CET?!?? thought it was 17.00 hours CET :?
    "...bring it back someway bring it back, back, back... to the clean form, to the pure form..."

My Fugazi Live Series ramblings and blog: anothersievefistedfind.tumblr.com
  • Options
    Just an idea. Call 10c when they open and see if they will give you a code.
    2009 Philly Spectrum 10/28
    2010 Jazz Fest*Kansas City*St.Louis*Columbus*Noblesville*Bristow*
    Hartford*Newark*MSG1*MSG2*Dublin*Belfast*HydePark*Nijmegen*
    Berlin*WM3Little Rock*Bridge 1&2
    2011 Eddie Vedder*Chicago*St Louis*San Diego*Long Beach*Los Angles*Santa Barbara
    PJ20 1&2*Canada Tour*Montreal*Toronto 1&2*Ottawa*Hamilton*Winnipeg*
    Saskatoon*Calgary*Edmonton*Vancouver
  • Options
    my friend just got his code sent from 10 c so it can be done,his e mail ad that he had was not working anymore so they sent him a new e mail to his new one good luck
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -