Cluthe/Lee - a band born on these boards!

Comments

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    Hi everyone--
    We just wanted to remind you all that the pre-order for Here We Are ends tomorrow at 11:59 PM Central Time. We may have a few copies left after the pre-order, but the only way to guarantee that you'll receive a copy is to order it before the deadline.

thanks again for the constant support!! and another thanks to Dimi for constantly bumping this thread! thanks, man! 8-)

Matt

HereWeAre_cover.jpg
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    mfc2006 wrote:
    HereWeAre_cover.jpg
    :thumbup: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    bump....last day to order a copy of the CD guys and gals. see first page of thread for instructions on how to order. 8-):D
    www.cluthelee.com
    hey everyone...

just wanted to say THANK YOU from both Chris & I!!! Although the pre-order is almost "over", we will let you all know if any copies are left after we make our "face-to-face" orders. we plan on ordering the cds THIS WEEK and they should arrive within 5-8 business days after we place the order. we will then start shipping them out!

we have everyone's email addresses that ordered the album and will contact you as soon as they have shipped! please keep in mind that international orders may take a bit longer. we're also planning on signing all of the copies that were ordered by 10C members, so it will take an extra day or 2 b/c whoever receives the bulk order (Chris or myself) will need to sign them & then ship them to the other so they can also sign them.

what a trip this has been....wow.

lots of fun stuff on the horizon...two new songs ("Hold" & "Can't Retrace") will be making their online streaming debuts this week. also, Chris & I have completed the tracklisting for LP#2 (no title...yet!), so we're going to make some finishing touches, then start the submission process all over again.

we're truly humbled & thankful for your warmth & support. thank you all so much....it means a lot to both of us.

thank you Pearl Jam. if it weren't for this band, we wouldn't have met & started this musical journey. thanks to the community for embracing this idea & offering up constant encouragement. and thank you to Chris for opening the door to not only a fun & exciting collaboration, but for your friendship.

cheers, everyone!!! order updates coming soon....if you still want to pre-order, just shoot us an email at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:presentlyfalling@gmail.com">presentlyfalling@gmail.com</a><!-- e --> & we'll see what we can work out!

thanks again, everyone....thanks.

Matt
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Nicely said Matt! Thanks to everybody involved! The board was the genesis for the band and we're both grateful to it's existence and to all you jammers out there! The second LP is going to be SO different than the first. Can't wait to get that out to you all! :D
    www.cluthelee.com
    greetings....

2 new songs ("Hold" & "Can't Retrace") are up if you guys want to hear them! you can listen here:
    www.reverbnation.com/presentlyfalling

have a great weekend!! order updates coming soon!

-Matt
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    :)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Just wanted to let you guys know that I check my mailbox every fucking day awaiting this album!!!

:D :thumbup:
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
    dcfaithful wrote:
    Just wanted to let you guys know that I check my mailbox every fucking day awaiting this album!!!

:D :thumbup:

Thanks, Dave! Our bulk order will arrive this week & we'll be sending them out very soon after we get them! We're just as excited as you all to actually see/hold the cd's!! What a trip!!! :D

Also, here's a *new music* update...
    I'm finishing up the mixes for two new songs (Coming Through/His Voice) today & tomorrow. Once they're done, we'll post them online so you all can hear them. They have a different feel to them & Chris' guitar work on Coming Through is awesome!!!! look for them to make their appearance on these sites over the next 2-3 days:
    www.reverbnation.com/presentlyfalling
    www.myspace.com/presentlyfalling

thanks, everyone! 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    ****QUICK UPDATE****

the CDS have arrived at Chris' house! He's signed everyone's copies and is shipping them to me tomorrow. i can't wait to see them!!! once they arrive, i'll sign them & put them in the mail that day. :D

thanks again, everyone.

we're very humbled by the support,
    Matt
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    First wave of orders has been mailed out this morning! Whooo!!
    www.cluthelee.com
    Hey all

For those that ordered their copy of Here We Are, those should be going out on Tuesday! We are excited to get em' out to you and thank you for hanging in there with us! Can't wait for you all to see the final product! They turned out AMAZING. Makes me realize how much I personally dislike digital downloads for my own music collecting/buying. Gotta have something to look at and read while you are listening. Stay tuned to this thread for more updates, and thanks again to EVERYBODY here. Lots of love to you all :D

Chris
    www.cluthelee.com
  • cant wait...

so how many cd in the first press run.....give it 10 years and your all world famours i can sell it and but a new house :shock: ;)

your own reeenk roink :lol:
    Ha! Our own Reenk Roink? I love it!!

We had 100 pressed for the 1st run, and we aren't sure if we'll press any more. If we do, it'll be somewhere down the road b/c we're already getting ready to submit our 2nd album for copyright! It's crazy, I tell ya!!

***UPDATE***

Chris has signed & shipped the copies to me. I should get them tomorrow...which means that I just need to sign & ship them---- they'll be in the mail by Wednesday at the latest! Once I've mailed them, I'll send everyone an email!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    ***SHIPPING UPDATE***

hey everyone---

just wanted to let you all know that the CDs have been shipped!!! please let us know when you receive them & what you think! if you have any problems with your order, just email us at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:presentlyfalling@gmail.com">presentlyfalling@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->.

keep in mind that international orders will take longer to arrive. if you haven't ordered a copy, we still have a few left......if you'd like to order a copy, just shoot us an email at the address listed above. we sincerely want to thank all of you for your support!!

happy Wednesday,

Matt
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Hi Dimitris---

We just wanted to let you know that your order has shipped. If you have any questions about your order, just send us an email.
    Thanks so much for supporting our collaboration!

Matt & Chris

yahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gifyahoo1st.gif
  • 71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249
    mfc2006 wrote:
    ***SHIPPING UPDATE***

hey everyone---

just wanted to let you all know that the CDs have been shipped!!! please let us know when you receive them & what you think! if you have any problems with your order, just email us at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:presentlyfalling@gmail.com">presentlyfalling@gmail.com</a><!-- e -->.

keep in mind that international orders will take longer to arrive. if you haven't ordered a copy, we still have a few left......if you'd like to order a copy, just shoot us an email at the address listed above. we sincerely want to thank all of you for your support!!

happy Wednesday,

Matt

:clap: Thaaank youuu! Can't wait :D
    71step28 wrote:

:clap: Thaaank youuu! Can't wait :D

no---thank YOU (and everyone else!!), Yvonne!! can't wait for you all to hear it and see my sister's awesome artwork!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    let us know when it arrives, everyone! so stoked that it's on its way to you all!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • I got it in Cleveland yesterday

Silver Lining is great, I will listen to the rest later.
    I got it in Cleveland yesterday

Silver Lining is great, I will listen to the rest later.

Awesome! Thanks!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    all US order should have arrived by now....
    International orders should start arriving this week!!! please keep us posted so we know if there were any problems. also, feel free to let us know what you think! ;)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Just got word that our international orders have started to arrive!!! Keep us posted! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • i got mine today in the uk......

no way am i going to comment first..lol

owwwwwwwwwww ok ill do a really fast first listen comments.its still spinning at the moment

sound in places a bit like three fish.which is never bad .

really like count down ..track 11.

i didnt think this cd was going to sound like this .thought it was going to be alot more heavy rock in style.so im pleasantly surprised.

silver lining is a nice song to open the album too. The whole cd has almost flown by with out me going hmmmmmmm at all..
    not that i can comment as i sing like a stuffed pig and cant play a note on any instruments.

that's it for this mini review and the cd as its just ended...wait im even going to go hit play again so its cant be bad at all..

will let you know which songs i like when ive had time to really listen to it without 3 boys asking for dinner and dinsey xd on in the background . :evil:

ps..i really like the cd cover and inserts makes it look like a really professional job done
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Oooo so mine might be waiting for me when I get home from work if thrilla has his :D
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • chime wrote:
    Oooo so mine might be waiting for me when I get home from work if thrilla has his :D

no i stole yours along with your tv and pj collection . :P
    thanks, Kevin! we would love to hear what everyone thinks after a listen or 2.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com