Cluthe/Lee - a band born on these boards!

Comments

• got the cd in the mail today! can't wait to spin that silver circle!!!
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,079
    Paul David wrote:
    got the cd in the mail today! can't wait to spin that silver circle!!!

Enjoy! Thanks for the support! The second LP is going to sound very different! Can't wait to share that one.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,362
    hey everyone----

just a quick update from the TX half of this collaboration....
    lots of stuff going on these days. i've been out of town visiting family & am excited to get back into musicmode. we have one new song that's just about done called "London Dream"---look for that to be released this week! we also have a lot of others that will be getting some attention this week & we hope to release them very soon.

also, THANKS for voting in the little contest we're in! your support means a lot to both of us.

our second record, Life Can Go, is done. we'll be submitting it for copyright in the next week or so. i was able to pick Maura's brain a bit about the direction of the artwork and i can't wait to see what she comes up with!

as always, you can listen to our tunes here....
    www.reverbnation.com/presentlyfalling
    www.myspace.com/presentlyfalling

read our blog here...
    http://leeandcluthemusic.blogspot.com/

follow us on twitter here....
    http://twitter.com/clutheleemusic

and also join our Facebook group here....
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pag ... 9719963329

wow...that's a lot of links!!!
    yikes!

happy holidays, everyone. more updates coming soon....

Matt
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    thanks for the update mail.. :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    thanks for the update mail.. :)

Welcome :D

Thank you for all your support and enthusiasm!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,357
    I nominate dimitrispearljam for president of your fan club.
    good evening, all...

first off, thanks for voting for us in the shoe contest! :D not sure where we finished, but it was fun & we really appreciate the support!!! just wanted to let you all know that we've finished & posted a new song called "London Dream." more info about that song is below. we're trying to wrap up a few other songs before we head out for the holidays....there are two that are nearly complete ("Red Lights" & "Walk On Stilts") that i hope to have mixed up & ready to go before the end of the week.

one more thing....we have some videos up on our facebook page as well that are pretty neat-o. check 'em out.

thanks a lot to you all.....it's been a helluva year & we can't wait to see what 2011 brings!

cheers,
    Matt

and here's the latest blog about "London Dream"...thanks again!

"London Dream" posted on MySpace and Reverbnation
    hey everyone----

like a lot people, i don't remember my dreams very often. being a student of psychology, dreams and the unconscious mind have always fascinated me. most of the dreams that i've had that i do remember are blurry, jumbled and incomplete as i attempt to recall them. the mind is a funny thing because this song is about the most vivid dream that i've ever had.....and it came at the perfect time.

we lost my Dad to an intense battle with ALS a few years ago. since he passed, i've written several songs about him that show the wide range of emotions that we all face when losing someone we love. i had mentioned to my wife that a week or two prior to the dream that i couldn't remember his voice. this very simple thought shook me and the inability to dial up the memory of his voice left me feeling unaware if i'd ever hear it again. i'd had dreams with Dad in them before, but he had never uttered a word.

this dream was a gift from my Dad, and it is one that i will never forget. so much has happened since he's passed....spouses and grand kids that he'd never met. in this dream, he met them all and it was a beautiful sight to see. the fact that Laurel sang along with me means the world to me...i know that my Dad loves her. i heard his voice and i can still hear it now. thanks, Dad.

take the time to say what you need to say to those around you. life can be cut short without warning.

thanks for listening/reading,

Matt

"London Dream"
    Matt Cluthe (words/music): Vocals, Rhythm and Lead Guitars, Bass
    Laurel Cluthe: Backing Vocals
    Chris Lee: Lead Guitars, Percussion

Listen at www.myspace.com/presentlyfalling or www.reverbnation.com/presentlyfalling
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,964
    Love the new track - thanks for posting it! Killer vocals!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    LukinFan wrote:
    Love the new track - thanks for posting it! Killer vocals!

Thanks, Roger!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    bump
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Hi guys! Chris here, we just finished up 2 new tracks! "Red Lights" and "Never Tell." We've been working on these songs since early July 2010, and are proud to say they are finally complete! Stay tuned to this thread and look for it to be posted today or tomorrow. :D
    www.cluthelee.com
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,964
    Hi guys! Chris here, we just finished up 2 new tracks! "Red Lights" and "Never Tell." We've been working on these songs since early July 2010, and are proud to say they are finally complete! Stay tuned to this thread and look for it to be posted today or tomorrow. :D
    :clap:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
  • LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    Fapping.gif
    That's great! Can't wait to hear 'em! :D
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    Loulou wrote:
    Fapping.gif
    That's great! Can't wait to hear 'em! :D

I love Arrested Devolpment!!!
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
    2 new songs are up!

Blog: www.leeandcluthemusic.blogspot.com
    Songs: www.reverbnation.com/presentlyfalling or www.myspace.com/presentlyfalling

Also, if you are on Facebook go check out our Cluthe/Lee Music page for some videos we've done this month. We'll be working on a self-made "official" video in 2011. Also, if you are in the Dallas/Ft.Worth area, we are lining up our first live show for the first Saturday in February 2011. Stay posted here for those details! :D

Happy Christmas and Merry New Year's to you all! Lots of love!

Chris & Matt
    www.cluthelee.com
    I heard your new ones this morning, reeeeeeeally good especially 'Red Lights'. :D I was trying to think who your music reminds me of but it's a real mixture. Sort of like Gomez (big statement for me coz I think that blokes voice is freakin amazing), sort of like Cordrazine ( they are an Aussie band from Melbourne, although your vocals are better, his are kind of high), sort of like Radiohead (with the moody feel to it) yet it's really original too. Good Luck with your next concert and hope you get a great big turn out! Merry Xmas to you and your families!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Loulou wrote:
    I heard your new ones this morning, reeeeeeeally good especially 'Red Lights'. :D I was trying to think who your music reminds me of but it's a real mixture. Sort of like Gomez (big statement for me coz I think that blokes voice is freakin amazing), sort of like Cordrazine ( they are an Aussie band from Melbourne, although your vocals are better, his are kind of high), sort of like Radiohead (with the moody feel to it) yet it's really original too. Good Luck with your next concert and hope you get a great big turn out! Merry Xmas to you and your families!! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Cheers! :D Those some very flattering comparisons.
    www.cluthelee.com
    Your Welcome! :D
    Loulou wrote:

Cheers! :D Those some very flattering comparisons.

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Loulou wrote:

:shock: wow! thanks so much! :oops:

we're just excited to be writing together & it's awesome that people are listening to our little tunes & are getting something from them. it means a lot to us!! thanky thanks! merry christmas to you as well! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Just wanted to pop in and say Merry Christmas & Happy 2011 to everyone!! Your support helped to make 2010 an amazing year! Wishing you all the best,

Matt
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    I just heard your cover of 'Nude', WOW! :o Really nice, like I said in my reply, it's good that it has your style in it and that it's not just a copy of the original. Well done, once again, great sound, fantastic vocal. :D

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Loulou wrote:
    I just heard your cover of 'Nude', WOW! :o Really nice, like I said in my reply, it's good that it has your style in it and that it's not just a copy of the original. Well done, once again, great sound, fantastic vocal. :D

Thanks for the nice comments! Matt and I both think it's the best cover we've done. We do have a cover of Pearl Jam's "Indifference" that not many have heard either. I sing lead on it, which is probably why! :lol:

If anyone wants an mp3 of that cover, let us know by either replying here or e-mailing us at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->
    www.cluthelee.com
    Yeah, definately! Message sent! :)
    Loulou wrote:

Thanks for the nice comments! Matt and I both think it's the best cover we've done. We do have a cover of Pearl Jam's "Indifference" that not many have heard either. I sing lead on it, which is probably why! :lol:

If anyone wants an mp3 of that cover, let us know by either replying here or e-mailing us at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a><!-- e -->

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Cool! :D Will send that when I get home from work.
    www.cluthelee.com
    Thanks!! Work sucks! :D
    Cool! :D Will send that when I get home from work.

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Really good twist on your usual stuff. Kinda like Gomez, how they have the two different singers, one higher one lower. Your voice is fine silly billy, really good. Thanks for sharing! :D

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    I sent a email for your version of Indifference!!!
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
    Loulou wrote:
    Really good twist on your usual stuff. Kinda like Gomez, how they have the two different singers, one higher one lower. Your voice is fine silly billy, really good. Thanks for sharing! :D

:lol: Thanks! Earlier this year we'd talked about picking some of our favorite songs and covering them. When it was my turn to choose a song, I sent Matt this near exact copy of Indifference as Pearl Jam plays it. He suggested that I try not to make it sound exactly like the song, but put my own 'spin' on it. This version is that 'spin.'
    www.cluthelee.com
    thefixer9 wrote:
    I sent a email for your version of Indifference!!!

Sent my friend 8-)
    www.cluthelee.com
    I want to thank you all for your support & well-wishes in 2010! It means a lot to Chris & I. Hope you all have a very happy & prosperous 2011!!

Thanks again,
    Matt

*new tunes coming soon!*
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com