*** -- PROCESSING Your Philadelphia 76ers -- ***

Comments

• eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,648
    STOP.
    WINNING.
    GAMES. :evil:

:lol: Why? You don't want them to make the playoffs? Actually seem to be playing better without AI.
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • STOP.
    WINNING.

:lol: Why? You don't want them to make the playoffs? Actually seem to be playing better without AI.
    Lose every game trade iggy and sam and elton clear up major cap room and sign bosh and someone else. And then pray to win the lottery and draft John Wall.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,576
    STOP.
    WINNING.

Lose every game trade iggy and sam and elton clear up major cap room and sign bosh and someone else. And then pray to win the lottery and draft John Wall.

No one is taking Elton Brands contract. The Sixers should make the McGrady trade yesterday, it sounded like the rockets were interested in Iggy.
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    the sixers can actually make the playoffs ... this is the EAST ... i actually think they are a way better team than their record although i think iverson is much better suited coming off the bench ... if he were to accept that role - this team could be good ...

play dalembert more and run the offence thru iggy - team plays better when he's facilitating the offence rather than having to primarily score ...
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,103
    STOP.
    WINNING.

no i don't want them to make the playoffs. are you kidding?!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    Damn. There must be a blizzard.
    STOP.
    WINNING.

no i don't want them to make the playoffs. are you kidding?!

Kidding about what? I wouldn't mind seeing them making the playoffs, they won't get far though. If they don't oh well. Almost beat Toronto tonight. Were down by 20 and came back to within about 4 points late in the 4th then the Raptors hit a huge 3 and it was over.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD

Kidding about what? I wouldn't mind seeing them making the playoffs, they won't get far though. If they don't oh well. Almost beat Toronto tonight. Were down by 20 and came back to within about 4 points late in the 4th then the Raptors hit a huge 3 and it was over.

they won't go anywhere and that's the point. you want to see a 35ish win sixers team get swept against the 60 win celtics or cavs? what good would that do?

this team is in purgatory right now. their only hope is to blow things up, go young the rest of the year, and hope for a high lottery pick.

make the playoffs and you will be in the exact same position this time next year.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    clear up major cap room and sign bosh and someone else. [\quote]

Chicago is winning the free agent sweepstakes. Just sayin. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    wonder what deal with iverson's daughter is. this is strange. not to speculate but i would bet if this were pre 2005, ai would be playing right now...
    chinese-happy.jpg
    KEEP LOSING!
    KEEP LOSING!
    KEEP LOSING! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • 8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:
    AI is a chump. I would not want him on my team.

anybody care to discuss this point again?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    KEEP LOSING!
    KEEP LOSING!
    KEEP LOSING! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

oh wait, i thought this was the bulls thread....my bad

freck
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    AI is a chump. I would not want him on my team.

anybody care to discuss this point again?

did anyone actually engage you on that? doesnt look like it.

it's not like you said anything originally about ai. we all know who he is. despite it all, he's a sure fire hall of famer. shame what has happened to his career, and his life apparently, in such a short time though.
    chinese-happy.jpg
    i think i'd be happy with laimbeer as coach. the team needs a disciplinarian like that.

right now this organization is an utter embarrassment though...
    chinese-happy.jpg
    TAKE THE NIGHT AND RUN BABY!
    jrue holiday and evan turner in our backcourt next year???? ladies and gentlemen, we have a reason to watch this team again!

Sixers move up to No. 2 in draft
    The Sixers moved up to the No. 2 overall pick in the NBA draft at tonight's lottery in Secaucus, N.J.

The draft is June 24 in New York. The Sixers had a 6.03 percent chance of getting the second pick.

The Sixers had a 5.3 percent chance of getting the No. 1 overall pick, which went to Washington.

The Wizards presuambly will use the top pick on Kentucky guard John Wall, opening several possibilities for the Sixers. The most likely possibility is Ohio State 6-7 shooting Evan Turner, which would give the Sixers a young and promising backcourt with Turner and point guard Jrue Holiday.

The team, in the lottery for the 13th time in franchise history, will select in the top 3 for the first time since 1997, when the Sixers drafted Keith Van Horn with the second overall pick.

The Sixers finished tied for the sixth-worst record in the league at 27-55, but won an advantage over Detroit, also 27-55, through a random drawing held last month.

Here is the order of selection at the top of the NBA draft:

1. Washington

2. Philadelphia

3. New Jersey Nets

4. Minnesota

5. Sacramento

6. Golden State

7. Detroit

8. Los Angeles Clippers

9. Utah

10. Indiana

11. New Orleans

12. Minnesota

13. Toronto

14. Houston

Read more: http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/sixe ... z0oKmMAjRj
    Play fantasy sports and win cash prizes instantly. Philly.com's Instant Fantasy Sports Games
    chinese-happy.jpg
    I feel reborn! Like the Phoenix.....RISING FROM ARIZONA.

Evan Turner. All day. I feel like the only franchise to fuck this up would be these assholes....come on boys, it's time to join in on all the fun the other franchises are experiencing! I wanna be part of a multi-million man march down Broad Street! Time to do a 180, and get this fucking ship keeled again.

Ahhh what the fuck am I talking about, they'll fuck it up.....Manute Bol/Shawn Bradley hybrid or some shit. Watch.
    They got the 2nd pick in the lottery? Awesome! Least NJ didn't get the #1 overall pick, LOL
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    were in the middle of a philadelphia sports renasaince gentlemen.
    flyers are marching to the cup.
    the phils are steam rolling through the nl.
    the eagles are are always in the mix.
    and now the sixers finally have something going for them.

god bless america
    chinese-happy.jpg

god bless america

HA! My boy texts me, "And the flyer are gonna win the cup! What's going on in this world???"

And I said, "IT'S A PHILADELPHIA RENAISSANCE!"

ALSO, before this lottery of a pick, no one - absolutely no one - would want this coaching job. Now, I gotta figure it's a lot more intriguing.

god bless america

HA! My boy texts me, "And the flyer are gonna win the cup! What's going on in this world???"

ALSO, before this lottery of a pick, no one - absolutely no one - would want this coaching job. Now, I gotta figure it's a lot more intriguing.

definitely. i'm all for doug collins.
    chinese-happy.jpg
    i think i'd be happy with laimbeer as coach. the team needs a disciplinarian like that.

fuck that punk ass pussy...
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

god bless america

definitely. i'm all for doug collins.

I don't know. I'm all for him, but I think Avery Johnson would work better with these guys. Would be constantly in their faces. I think every coach since AI left not named Larry Brown has gotten walked all over by these over privileged children. I would LOVE to see LB back here.
    81 wrote:

what's your beef with laimbeer?
    chinese-happy.jpg
    81 wrote:

he was the biggest douche on the Pistons back in the day.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

he was the biggest douche on the Pistons back in the day.

yeah i didn't like him back then either...20 years ago. remember the barkley/laimbeer brawl back in '89? i loved that thump and bump team back in the day...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • m0jorisenm0jorisen Posts: 516
    Doug Collins needs to be the coach ,

i like picking Turner 2nd but he isnt a great shooter
    Had my eyes peeled both wide open, and I got a glimpse
    Of my innocence... got back my inner sense...
    Doug Collins is over rated.

He needs to retire from coaching and broadcasting. I've had enough of his retread ass.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg

yeah i didn't like him back then either...20 years ago. remember the barkley/laimbeer brawl back in '89? i loved that thump and bump team back in the day...

did Lamebeer run from that fight? :lol: He needs to go back to the WNBA and hang with the other pussies
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    doug collins it is.

quality coach?...check
    number 2 overall pick and an immediate impact player?....check

now find a team who is dumb enough to take ai2 off our hands, throw young thadeaus into the 3 spot, dump dalembert and his expiring contract somewhere and we got something here folks. we got something. it's a start...but we got something. :thumbup:
    chinese-happy.jpg