Options

Signed Deluxe Box on Ebay

Comments

• Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    sgossard3 wrote:
    Wilds wrote:
    im diggin the packaging for that though... wish i had it for my illegal copy :lol:

im sure itll be taken down now that youve brought it to 10C's attention

Yeah. the package is sweet.
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,935
    Wilds wrote:
    ...the package is sweet.

What was it? :shock:
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    sweet adelinesweet adeline Posts: 2,211
    Wilds wrote:
    sgossard3 wrote:
    Wilds wrote:
    im diggin the packaging for that though... wish i had it for my illegal copy :lol:

im sure itll be taken down now that youve brought it to 10C's attention

that's what she said.
  • Options
    Wilds wrote:
    the package is sweet.

that's what she said.

:lol: x3
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,851
    demetrios wrote:
    Reading this thread is like watching a soap opera!

Got to keep this thread alive...

i haven't watched a soap opera in year's.
    is stephano doing ok on 'all my children'?

Stephano is in "Days of Our Lives" D! :mrgreen:

I used to watch this after school in college because my roommate did. I turned it on a few years ago and it was the same damn story line and I hadn't watched it in at least 8 years :shock:

it's with the turning clock right? "so the times are turning, so is our day's of our lives!" :lol:
    something along those lines. it was a cool show.
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,007
    arq wrote:
    Wilds wrote:
    ...the package is sweet.

1995 PJ Movie
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    Wilds wrote:

that's what she said.

OHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

adclay-med.jpg
  • Options
    LukinFan wrote:
    arq wrote:
    Wilds wrote:
    ...the package is sweet.

1995 PJ Movie

1995 PJ movie in all it's glory or just another lousy VCD? :(
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    is a shit this sighed in ebay..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    LukinFan wrote:
    autographs aren't important to me unless I get them in person..
    ditto

No one could have got these in person though, right?.... :?

Hi 36 years old PJ Addicted....

I mean, oh please let it rain...

This is really a sick game, Mr. Stand Back All You Devils.

I immediately knew it was you by my gut feeling and I was right.
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,713
    Wilds wrote:

Wilds, what was this item?
  • Options
    Dirty StuartDirty Stuart Posts: 182
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Wilds wrote:

It was a video they made in '95. It never made production/release.

Not sure why though.
    OH: You need to stop buying Pearl Jam stuff, we have no room
    Me: How about we just get a bigger house?

http://db.etree.org/DirtyStuart
    http://randomismsofa.blogspot.com
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,521
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Wilds wrote:

It was a video they made in '95. It never made production/release.

Not sure why though.

the footage was stolen from the band and bootlegged,...
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    IamMine wrote:

somebody changed their user name here cause they were caught selling the box set?

:lol:
  • Options
    silver39silver39 Columbus, Ohio Posts: 1,346
    demetrios wrote:
    IamMine wrote:

somebody changed their user name here cause they were caught selling the box set?

IT WASN'T ME!! hahahahaha! My username is the same :-)
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"
  • Options
    silver39 wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    IamMine wrote:

IT WASN'T ME!! hahahahaha! My username is the same :-)

wicked! 8-)
  • Options
    the Chadthe Chad Posts: 65
    Autographs are for Kids... :D
  • Options
    the Chad wrote:
    Autographs are for Kids... :D

I love being a Toy's R Us kid! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

I am angry because he would not come clean and apologize for what he did here.

What he did was wrong because he played people here by lying and promoting his auction, got one innocent person in trouble when he took her picture for the auction and has since then avoided the issue by changing his username at least twice.

And he dared to question 10c about the $20 dollars mark up posters?

I want him to take the responsibility of his actions and not getting away with it. He is continuing his behavior of deception here and that harms other fans. I know I already am going too far, but I do not trust this person and would worry about him at a show with this behavior with other fans.

I am angry and do not understand why he won't come clean and face the consequences by dealing with the issue at hand.
    ~Q Magazine

• Options
    IamMine wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

What he did was wrong because he played people here by lying and promoting his auction, got one innocent person in trouble when he took her picture for the auction and has since then avoided the issue by changing his username at least twice.

I want him to take the responsibility of his actions and not getting away with it. He is continuing his behavior of deception here and that harms other fans. I know I already am going too far, but I do not trust this person and would worry about him at a show with this behavior with other fans.

I am angry and do not understand why he won't come clean and face the consequences by dealing with the issue at hand.
    I Am Mine, how do we know for sure that this person is the one? And I agree, an apology is needed!!!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    IamMine wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

I agree! I got accused of something I didn't do, nor would I ever! This guy/girl needs to take responsibilty.
  • Options
    IamMine wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

I think you are a lunatic...it is not illegal to change ones avatar or username...it's a matter of choice, you are not obligated to keep your username forever...

Hugs & Kisses,

36 year old pearl jam addict
    oh please let it rain today
    stand back all you devils

and whatever the Hell else I wanna be tomorrow..... ;)
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • Options
    LukinFan wrote:
    I Am Mine, how do we know for sure that this person is the one? And I agree, an apology is needed!!!

Ok.

Thorns2010 found this and I can verify that I saw this original information on the ebayer’s “About Me” page that now has been changed:

From the sellers own page.

What everyone should know about me
    Guitar lover! Don't play out anymore, but still maintain a nice stable of gear that continually evolves & changes...Big Pearl jam & Mitch Hedberg fan...sewed my oats in the early 90's in the Minneapolis music 'scene'...now living in Billings, MT

And also on that page he describes himself as a chef here at http://myworld.ebay.com/betterthanbad/ :

Interests
    Hobbies
    Guitar, music…cooking…(I’m an Executive Chef, so it’s more a living than a ‘hobby’)

Favorite TV shows:
    Hell’s Kitchen, Top Chef

And here is similar information found here under the original username 36 year old pj addicted here at http://forums.pearljam.com/posting.php? ... 01#preview:
    ..., I wanted to be a real figure on the 90's Minneapolis music scene (which was quite a scene if you pay attention to your (shrug) 'grunge' history) and I thought if I shot dope, I would be one of the cool kids like K*%* in Run Westy Run (which was referred to as Run Junkie Run when I knew them) and I ended up wasting a good chunk of my supposed youth...luckily I was able to see Bob Stinson working in my restaurant (Pronto Ristorante in the Hyatt Regency) as a fucking pantry cook.........

And here at http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.ph ... s#p2236323:

If Pearl Jam ever plays Billings, MT I promise to have a MAJOR BBQ at my house and you are all invited for free...just BYOB...and, no, I am not kidding!!!

But, I do have 2 little children, so's ya can't sleep over after the show, but a free meal amongst friends?

YEAH!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

In a thread where he was playing along with his auction pointed out by another fan, he was asking about Holiday Singles for resale… and I had seen his completed auction listing and he had sold some… but now they are gone.

I have more but I have to stop now to take care of the kids.
    ~Q Magazine

• Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,713
    36 year Old PJ addict always came across ok to me...

I havent followed the full story here, but if the jist is that he tried to sell a signed deluxe set (and do correct me if I've totally got that wrong) is there anything so bad with that?

I'd be first in the queue to try and buy it, but sadly i dont think I'd have enough cash right now.

i realy dont have a problem with anyone selling what they rightfully own when there was no stipulation on resale.
  • Options
    mr_canadamr_canada Posts: 555
    IamMine wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

The best is the "worry about him at a show with this behavior with other fans". What's he going to do? Perhaps convince someone to sell him their poster and flip it on eBay...scary :twisted:

I believe you pegged the right person...are they scum?...somewhat...but you seem far to worked up over this. Buying and re-selling is life...without it we'd all still live in huts.
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:

I havent followed the full story here, but if the jist is that he tried to sell a signed deluxe set (and do correct me if I've totally got that wrong) is there anything so bad with that?

I'd be first in the queue to try and buy it, but sadly i dont think I'd have enough cash right now.

i realy dont have a problem with anyone selling what they rightfully own when there was no stipulation on resale.

Well the photo he used was MY signed bos set! To me that isn't right no matter how you look at it, sorry!
  • Options
    IamMine wrote:
    LukinFan wrote:

Ok.

Thorns2010 found this and I can verify that I saw this original information on the ebayer’s “About Me” page that now has been changed:

From the sellers own page.

What everyone should know about me
    Guitar lover! Don't play out anymore, but still maintain a nice stable of gear that continually evolves & changes...Big Pearl jam & Mitch Hedberg fan...sewed my oats in the early 90's in the Minneapolis music 'scene'...now living in Billings, MT

And also on that page he describes himself as a chef here at http://myworld.ebay.com/betterthanbad/ :

Interests
    Hobbies
    Guitar, music…cooking…(I’m an Executive Chef, so it’s more a living than a ‘hobby’)

Favorite TV shows:
    Hell’s Kitchen, Top Chef

And here is similar information found here under the original username 36 year old pj addicted here at http://forums.pearljam.com/posting.php? ... 01#preview:
    ..., I wanted to be a real figure on the 90's Minneapolis music scene (which was quite a scene if you pay attention to your (shrug) 'grunge' history) and I thought if I shot dope, I would be one of the cool kids like K*%* in Run Westy Run (which was referred to as Run Junkie Run when I knew them) and I ended up wasting a good chunk of my supposed youth...luckily I was able to see Bob Stinson working in my restaurant (Pronto Ristorante in the Hyatt Regency) as a fucking pantry cook.........

And here at http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.ph ... s#p2236323:

If Pearl Jam ever plays Billings, MT I promise to have a MAJOR BBQ at my house and you are all invited for free...just BYOB...and, no, I am not kidding!!!

But, I do have 2 little children, so's ya can't sleep over after the show, but a free meal amongst friends?

YEAH!!!!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

In a thread where he was playing along with his auction pointed out by another fan, he was asking about Holiday Singles for resale… and I had seen his completed auction listing and he had sold some… but now they are gone.

I have more but I have to stop now to take care of the kids.
    interesting...
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    gadget.jpg

.. is on the trail ...
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    silver39 wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:

Well the photo he used was MY signed bos set! To me that isn't right no matter how you look at it, sorry!

That is a great point, and I just wanted to take this opportunity to appologize to Silver39.

When I pointed out the matching pics I was just trying to figure out what was going on with this shady business. The fact that someone stole your picture is disgusting.

My theory is the eBay person WAS NOT selling anything. Just wanted to fuck with people and see what would happen by listing an item they did not even have or own.

Perhaps a I'm wrong on that, but the whole thing was sketchy and to implicate an honest person (silver39 by stealing their pic), is the real shame in all this.
  • Options
    Wilds wrote:

My theory is the eBay person WAS NOT selling anything. Just wanted to fuck with people and see what would happen by listing an item they did not even have or own.

Perhaps a I'm wrong on that, but the whole thing was sketchy and to implicate an honest person (silver39 by stealing their pic), is the real shame in all this.
    see, that's what I don't understand. Why the hell would someone do this? Were they planning on getting the money and never sending anything? Were they going to do what they did- list something and then pull it once everyone had a chance to bid on it- WTF?????
    www.RLMcDaniel.com