Options

Signed Deluxe Box on Ebay

Comments

• Options
    IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    It's done. I've filed a complaint reporting betterthanbad to ebay.

Years of hard work you have invested to be one of the "respectable" sellers on ebay.... *poof*

All gone.

All because you could not demonstrate the ability to resolve problems and take the responsibility for your actions.

I've provided them with the evidence and they will investigate this matter.
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,013
    sgossard3 wrote:
    i take it since the above quote is no more that he/she got the boot? since when are you just able to change your username so freely anyway? how do i do it? ive never been happy with mine...
    you can change it by going to PJ Home, then click on edit profile- I think it's right next to your picture and then type in your new name. I think it asks for you to put in your password twice and then click submit.

IAmMine- great job!!!!! Glad that someone did something about this.
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    LukinFan wrote:
    sgossard3 wrote:
    i take it since the above quote is no more that he/she got the boot? since when are you just able to change your username so freely anyway? how do i do it? ive never been happy with mine...
    you can change it by going to PJ Home, then click on edit profile- I think it's right next to your picture and then type in your new name. I think it asks for you to put in your password twice and then click submit.

thanks LF! now i just need to think of something wicked clever :geek:
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    sgossard3 wrote:

It seems to me that since he can edit his information, he hasn't gotten the boot. Yet, at least.

I had hoped he'd redeem himself when he got a hard slap in the face with the actual proof, despite how angry I was/am.... but he chose not to.

He has to deal with the consequences of his actions.

I think I'm done for the night... I am just going to wait for my son to come home so we can celebrate his 16th birthday tonight.
    ~Q Magazine

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,984
    LukinFan wrote:
    sgossard3 wrote:

there's no limit on changing your user name?

that guy will be changing it, for a very long time.
    i don't think he has any friends here.
    how would they know it's him,
    if he keeps changing everyday?

he's just another aweful flipper on the loose!
    just like another guy i know here.

IAmMine, great job indeed. :)
  • Options
    youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574
    demetrios wrote:
    LukinFan wrote:
    sgossard3 wrote:

Yeah, and wasn't he the one who kept starting threads bitching about people flipping PJ items on ebay? Kinda seems odd that he was the one starting all these incriminating threads yet he was the biggest offender of them all.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    LukinFan wrote:

Yeah, and wasn't he the one who kept starting threads bitching about people flipping PJ items on ebay? Kinda seems odd that he was the one starting all these incriminating threads yet he was the biggest offender of them all.

atleast now, this user can't start any new thread's & bitch now.
    cause if he does, he will get totally destroyed by so many 10club member's here.

"another flipper bite's the dust!"
  • Options
    I keep finding out more stuff... not that it matters anymore.

I recall fans here were having a hard time getting the limited Volcom Single?

He flipped one, too and got $140 for it: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0335777185

I know there wasn't any agreement for "no resale" here... but it's just how ironic he complained about how 10c/PJ/EV charges for whatever it is... and here he is such a total hypocrite.

From viewtopic.php?f=4&t=94254:
    If I may chime in...I ordered my shirt from VOLCOM's website at 8AM of the 11th (I think it started in the late afternoon/evening of the 10th? I know you will all correct me if I'm wrong...) I just received it 2 days ago...so, so much for shipping out the week of the 30th(as the website claimed) and the serial number is 10xx...I also called the Vegas VOLCOM store a couople weeks ago and got one from them...it was $9 more than the website one because that's what they charged me for shipping, but the serial number was 23x...I guess it doesn't matter how early you order when it comes to serial numbers...the manager at the Vegas store also gave me the wrong sized shirt ( a Large instead of a XXL), so I ended up selling them both to a VERY gracious Pearl Jam fan in Italy. What's my point?! I'm not sure...but I do know that the lower serial number singles will probably have more of a collectability factor in the long-term future...I just thought it was interesting that it doesn't seem to matter when you ordered in relation to the serial number on the single...also, as a reward for reading my somewhat pointless post, I will gladly send the insert #6 of 6 to the first person who PM's me...the only catch is it'll cost you $4 for packaging and shipping (you don't want the fucker bent, do you?!), I won't send it out of the USA and I will not send it to you if you have bashed me for being an Ebay whore...I want this to go to someone who isn't, as the Brits would say...."cunty"

Peace

WINNER OF VOLCOM INSERT #6 of 6 is RACE THAT CAN'T BE WON
    ~Q Magazine

• Options
    mama mia!!! :shock:
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,817
    HEY DEMITRIOS!!!!!

Do me a favor.....I dont feel like reading thru 15 pages....

Can you please explain quickly what exactly happened here that has YOU and a few others all riled up????

Was it just the fact that someone tried to sell a signed copy??? Or is there more to it???

And if there is more to it.....can you please give me the condensed version????

Thank you........
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    HEY DEMITRIOS!!!!!

Can you please explain quickly what exactly happened here that has YOU and a few others all riled up????

Was it just the fact that someone tried to sell a signed copy??? Or is there more to it???

Thank you........

np, mr flipper, i mean speedy mccready.
    glad you made the party. :mrgreen:
    see you are only pointing fingers at me, and not IamMine or silver39, who the flipper used in this entire thread has been bashing & making fun off.

heheheheheheheheheheheh

i think you don't know who you are talking to
    so go back fipping those posters

thank you!

heheheheheheheheheh
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    HEY DEMITRIOS!!!!!

Thank you........

see you are only pointing fingers at me, and not IamMine or silver39, who the flipper used in this entire thread has been bashing & making fun off.

heheheheheheheheheheheh

thank you!

heheheheheheheheheh
    ok ....

one more time.....

can you please explain to me what has you and a few others all upset????

again....i dont want to read 15 pages.........
  • Options
    Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,199
    demetrios wrote:
    HEY DEMITRIOS!!!!!

Thank you........

heheheheheheheheheheheh

thank you!

heheheheheheheheheh
    ok ....

one more time.....

Long story short, the signed deluxe box that was up for sale on eBay was created by 36 Year Old PJ Addict. The picture that was used is identical to the one in Silver39 avatar.

Now 36 Year Old PJ Addict has changed his name at least 3-4 times, trying to get away from what he did.

Did he have a real one to sell??? Possible, but not likely. And he wont admit to what he did, even after irrefutable evidence that the listing was his.
  • Options
    ok ....

one more time.....

from what i gather... and i havent been following as close as some... one pit member stole another pit members picture of a signed deluxe ten in order to create a fraudulent ebay auction... the person then refused to admit any wrong doing, changed his/her username several times, and continued to name call and pick fights... and i guess further investigation has revealed the user to be a hypocrit and big time flipper

i dont want to get involved in any of this bullshit but i think thats the jist of it... anyone want to confirm?

• Options
    Thanks Thorns and sgossard....

So what was the real harm done here????

a stolen picture and an ebay item that really wasnt available???? thats all?????

im kind of lost.......

what was the major crime????
  • Options

a stolen picture and an ebay item that really wasnt available???? thats all?????

im kind of lost.......

eh :|

• Options

im kind of lost.......

I'm not quite sure myself why people are THIS upset about it.

And I was the one who first outed the guy too! :lol::lol:

I think the dude is a dumbass for what he did, but I'm not up in arms about it.
  • Options
    Thorns2010 wrote:

im kind of lost.......

ok ...another question for you...

Do we know if the guy actually had a signed album to sell on ebay????
    Did he pull the auction off ebay after he started getting grief????

Or is it a fact that he never had a signed album to begin with?????
  • Options
    Thorns2010 wrote:

im kind of lost.......

his behavior seems pretty shady from the beginning i guess... i wouldve given him the benefit of the doubt just as i would anyone else... but as people have delved further theres apparently more to it... even still, like thorns said, i dont see the huge problem... theres no real way to make a profit off an ebay hoax with their return and fraud policies... i guess people just felt an apology was in order

• Options
    Thorns2010 wrote:

im kind of lost.......

The assumption is that he never had a signed album to begin with.

That assumption is based off the fact that he took the picture of someone else's signed copy to make the listing, and then pulled the listing, never to be seen again.
  • Options

im kind of lost.......

He played people acting concerned and curious in the beginning, asking questions and making comments as if it wasn't his auction.

Then when silver39 was "outed" cuz it looked like it was HER auction and she got the hot seat.

He said nothing the whole time... not even stepping up to clear her name.

He also lied to other buyers about why he took it down and that he'd re-list it.

Thorn2010 outed him and he still denied it.... then I finally found a post where he shared his ebay handler name back in April that confirmed it was HIS auction here.

Each time it came to truth, he changed his username here to avoid the spotlight and the responsibility of his actions.

His behavior demonstrated lack of remorse and deception. He enjoys this kind of game, it seems like.

And you don't have an issue with that?
    ~Q Magazine

• Options
    IamMine wrote:

im kind of lost.......

He played people acting concerned and curious in the beginning, asking questions and making comments as if it wasn't his auction.

Then when silver39 was "outed" cuz it looked like it was HER auction and she got the hot seat.

He said nothing the whole time... not even stepping up to clear her name.

He also lied to other buyers about why he took it down and that he'd re-list it.

Thorn2010 outed him and he still denied it.... then I finally found a post where he shared his ebay handler name back in April that confirmed it was HIS auction here.

Each time it came to truth, he changed his username here to avoid the spotlight and the responsibility of his actions.

His behavior demonstrated lack of remorse and deception. He enjoys this kind of game, it seems like.

And you don't have an issue with that?
    I dont have an issue with it....because it doesnt affect me in any way shape or form........

I understand where other people might have issues with it....

but like i said.....it doesnt affect me.....
  • Options
    I dont have an issue with it....because it doesnt affect me in any way shape or form........

Ok.... that's fine.

Some folks don't care, I get that.

I'll just put a note in my book that if a PJ fan treats you poorly like this, I will remind myself not to be affected at all.

Oh well. *shrugs*

Nitey nite.
    ~Q Magazine

• Options
    IamMine wrote:

Ok.... that's fine.

Some folks don't care, I get that.

I'll just put a note in my book that if a PJ fan treats you poorly like this, I will remind myself not to be affected at all.

Oh well. *shrugs*

Nitey nite.
    again....

some guy making a fake ebay auction doesnt bother me at all....

actually i dont give a flying fuck if he has 2000 ebay auctions and uses every person on this boards pictures/avatars......

oh well.....
  • Options
    GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    :lol:

This is just fucking stupid. Go out and save a tree or something. All this over a fucking eBay listing? You people should be ashamed of yourself. :roll:

Silver, congrats on the signed set. After this crap, you deserve to own it! You are owed an apology from a couple of people, and the scary thing is that they have no clue.
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,723
    I do see the point here, ut its really not that important, the guy is enjoying pissing you off, by goading you every time, and you keep biting.

Let it drop, and lets lock this thread,

Hes enjoying it far more than you are
  • Options
    like i said earlier:
    demetrios wrote:
    cause if he does, he will get totally destroyed by so many 10club member's here.

someday, i wish i get my chance to work with 10club.
    would love to be the 'flipping bounty hunter'
    cause there's a few other's here, that i would love ban right now!

:twisted: :lol:

2453111420_c3ed1e4b18.jpg
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,013
    demetrios wrote:
    like i said earlier:
    demetrios wrote:

someday, i wish i get my chance to work with 10club.
    would love to be the 'flipping bounty hunter'
    cause there's a few other's here, that i would love ban right now!

:twisted: :lol:

2453111420_c3ed1e4b18.jpg
    :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

D, that's a scary pic in more ways than one :lol:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    silver39silver39 Columbus, Ohio Posts: 1,346
    GR8Dane wrote:

This is just fucking stupid. Go out and save a tree or something. All this over a fucking eBay listing? You people should be ashamed of yourself. :roll:

Silver, congrats on the signed set. After this crap, you deserve to own it! You are owed an apology from a couple of people, and the scary thing is that they have no clue.

People did appologize just not right away....I just wanted all to know it wasn't me selling it. That's all....now everyone knows...Im happy with my signed SDE so Happy Friday everyone....I'm off work today, slept in, and it's all good :-) :D
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"
  • Options
    GR8Dane wrote:

The person who truly owes silver39 an apology the most is the person who stole her avatar for his auction.

Roll your eyes all you want... that's why people get away with shit like that because no one wants the trouble to hold them responsible.

Like I said earlier, flipping is an entire another argument here - the issue was HIS behavior towards other including letting silver39 take the heat when he could have stepped up to clear the air.

It's clear that he will never come here and apologize to silver39, so.... yeah, this is now getting nowhere.

I however have filed complaints with ebay, reporting him and provided them with information they needed to investigate this.

There's nothing else we can do from here and I can only hope one of these days he will come around and apologize for what he did.
    ~Q Magazine

This discussion has been closed.