Options

Signed Deluxe Box on Ebay

Comments

• Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721
    silver39 wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:
    36 year Old PJ addict always came across ok to me...

I havent followed the full story here, but if the jist is that he tried to sell a signed deluxe set (and do correct me if I've totally got that wrong) is there anything so bad with that?

I'd be first in the queue to try and buy it, but sadly i dont think I'd have enough cash right now.

i realy dont have a problem with anyone selling what they rightfully own when there was no stipulation on resale.

Well the photo he used was MY signed bos set! To me that isn't right no matter how you look at it, sorry!

Thats a very valid complaint and i didnt realise that...

My question in therefore did this person even have a set to sell? as if so why use your photo? or was he just being lazy in not taking his own?
  • Options
    silver39silver39 Columbus, Ohio Posts: 1,346
    edited June 2009
    Well the photo he used was MY signed bos set! To me that isn't right no matter how you look at it, sorry![/quote]

That is a great point, and I just wanted to take this opportunity to appologize to Silver39.

When I pointed out the matching pics I was just trying to figure out what was going on with this shady business. The fact that someone stole your picture is disgusting.

My theory is the eBay person WAS NOT selling anything. Just wanted to fuck with people and see what would happen by listing an item they did not even have or own.

Perhaps a I'm wrong on that, but the whole thing was sketchy and to implicate an honest person (silver39 by stealing their pic), is the real shame in all this.[/quote]

I don't need applogizes, but thank you!! I took down my picture of the signed SDE so that, that person would not use it again. Not sure why someone would try to sell something they did or did not have and wasn't theirs. Shitty thing to do, and it made me look bad. I just want to keep on rocking with the best damn band in the world and look at my signed SDE everyday when I'm at home :D

Oh and I need to find 1 ticket to Chicago night 1....sorry had to throw that in!!!! hahahaha! :lol::lol::lol:
    Post edited by silver39 on
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"
  • Options
    IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    Wilds wrote:

My theory is the eBay person WAS NOT selling anything. Just wanted to fuck with people and see what would happen by listing an item they did not even have or own.

Look at his completed auction after he took down the autographed PJ box:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Jimi-Hendrix-JH-1-b ... 1|294%3A50

complete Q/A:

"Q: Hi, I was sorry to see you take the Pearl Jam autographed box off auction. I am a serious Pearl Jam collector and would love an opportunity to purchase this from you. Please let me know if you change your mind on selling this box. Thank you. May-23-09
    A: Good morning, I was called off to Denver unexpectedly for business and will be away for approximately two weeks...that's why I pulled the listing...my laptop crapped out on me and I won't have time to get a new one, so rather than not be able to answer questions on the item and end up in a lot of hot water with potential buyers, I decided to pull it...I will relist second week in June, so keep your eyes out for it and I'm sorry for any inconvenience! Chris betterthanbad"

I've dealt with people who are cool but are deceptive. I got fucked over by them because of the protection they got from their friends and connections and were never held responsible.

call me a lunatic all you want... I am aware how I come out like this but I demand that he be held responsible.

Period.

Cool or not.
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,011
    silver39 wrote:

Oh and find 1 ticket to Chicago night 1....sorry had to throw that in!!!! hahahaha! :lol::lol::lol:
    Sweet! Congrats!!!!

And I say, put the pic up if you want to! Be proud of it!!!!!! 8-)
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    LukinFan wrote:
    silver39 wrote:

Oh and find 1 ticket to Chicago night 1....sorry had to throw that in!!!! hahahaha! :lol::lol::lol:
    Sweet! Congrats!!!!

No what I meant to say was I am still looking for 1 ticket to chicago :-( I am still looking!!!!!

I'll think about putting that photo back up ;-)
  • Options
    IamMine wrote:
    Wilds wrote:

Look at his completed auction after he took down the autographed PJ box:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Jimi-Hendrix-JH-1-b ... 1|294%3A50

complete Q/A:

"Q: Hi, I was sorry to see you take the Pearl Jam autographed box off auction. I am a serious Pearl Jam collector and would love an opportunity to purchase this from you. Please let me know if you change your mind on selling this box. Thank you. May-23-09
    A: Good morning, I was called off to Denver unexpectedly for business and will be away for approximately two weeks...that's why I pulled the listing...my laptop crapped out on me and I won't have time to get a new one, so rather than not be able to answer questions on the item and end up in a lot of hot water with potential buyers, I decided to pull it...I will relist second week in June, so keep your eyes out for it and I'm sorry for any inconvenience! Chris betterthanbad"

I've dealt with people who are cool but are deceptive. I got fucked over by them because of the protection they got from their friends and connections and were never held responsible.

call me a lunatic all you want... I am aware how I come out like this but I demand that he be held responsible.

Period.

Cool or not.

so it might still be available? :?:

I'm sure the guy has this to sell.....otherwise why bullshit so much....

god I sound naive
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,957
    silver39 wrote:
    LukinFan wrote:
    silver39 wrote:

Sweet! Congrats!!!!

No what I meant to say was I am still looking for 1 ticket to chicago :-( I am still looking!!!!!

i say you should. shouldn't let a thef ruin it for you!
  • Options
    silver39 wrote:
    LukinFan wrote:
    silver39 wrote:

Sweet! Congrats!!!!

oh, my bad! :cry: I was really happy for you there for a second.

and yeah, put it back up- if you wanna. Don't let some dude ruin it for you
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    LukinFan wrote:

exaclty!
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,575
    LukinFan wrote:
    Wilds wrote:

Perhaps a I'm wrong on that, but the whole thing was sketchy and to implicate an honest person (silver39 by stealing their pic), is the real shame in all this.

see, that's what I don't understand. Why the hell would someone do this? Were they planning on getting the money and never sending anything? Were they going to do what they did- list something and then pull it once everyone had a chance to bid on it- WTF?????

look up "bored 36 year-old douchebag" in the dictionary,...
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    100 Pacer wrote:
    LukinFan wrote:
    Wilds wrote:

Perhaps a I'm wrong on that, but the whole thing was sketchy and to implicate an honest person (silver39 by stealing their pic), is the real shame in all this.

see, that's what I don't understand. Why the hell would someone do this? Were they planning on getting the money and never sending anything? Were they going to do what they did- list something and then pull it once everyone had a chance to bid on it- WTF?????

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    100 Pacer wrote:
    LukinFan wrote:
    Wilds wrote:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :mrgreen:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    norm wrote:
    100 Pacer wrote:
    LukinFan wrote:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    WildsWilds Posts: 4,329
    douchebag2dq2.jpg
  • Options
    Wilds wrote:
    douchebag2dq2.jpg

anime hair! :lol:
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    LukinFan wrote:

exaclty!

Thanks Lukinfan! I hpoe that someday here soon I can say that I DID get a ticket!!!

And thanks Demetrios!!!! When I get home tonight I will, F*ck that dude!!!! hahahahahaha!! :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
    legendarythread.jpg

Thank you from the bottom of my bottom.
  • Options
    silver39 wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    LukinFan wrote:

exaclty!

Thanks Lukinfan! I hpoe that someday here soon I can say that I DID get a ticket!!!

And thanks Demetrios!!!! When I get home tonight I will, F*ck that dude!!!! hahahahahaha!! :lol::lol::lol:

:shock: :shock: :shock: i said what now? :shock: :shock: :shock:
  • Options

And thanks Demetrios!!!! When I get home tonight I will, F*ck that dude!!!! hahahahahaha!! :lol::lol::lol:[/quote]

:shock: :shock: :shock: i said what now? :shock: :shock: :shock:[/quote]

:oops: :lol: :oops: D'oh! What I meant to say was, I will put the photo back up when I get home and that dude can go f*ck himself for stealing my photo! I didn't mean to say I'd f*ck that guy :oops: I'm happily married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    silver39 wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    silver39 wrote:

:shock: :shock: :shock: i said what now? :shock: :shock: :shock:

:oops: :lol: :oops: D'oh! What I meant to say was, I will put the photo back up when I get home and that dude can go f*ck himself for stealing my photo! I didn't mean to say I'd f*ck that guy :oops: I'm happily married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okie dokie! :)
  • Options
    BUMP
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • Options
    BUMP

That is really immature, considering you are a father yourself.

Why don't you start by explaining how it can not be you with the similar information posted on betterthanbad's profile and your profile?

Granted, that ebay page has been changed as of today with NO information at all.

But there is information copied in this thread before it was changed several times. Like you changed your names here, each time you were pointed out. You also have deleted some posts in at least one thread when you were outted.

You were involved early in this thread, yet you never got involved to defend yourself.

You are avoiding the issue and responsibility by changing information.
    ~Q Magazine

• Options
    BUMP

do you have the signed box? lets end this once and for all?

if so, whats your price
  • Options
    megatronmegatron Posts: 3,420
    Wilds wrote:
    douchebag2dq2.jpg

is that person real?
    :twisted:
    :?
    :?
    :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
  • Options
    flyinwhole313flyinwhole313 Posts: 1,651
    Wilds wrote:
    douchebag2dq2.jpg
    This is what the Tower Theatre looks like outside... :roll:
  • Options
    mr_canada wrote:
    I am angry and do not understand why he won't come clean and face the consequences by dealing with the issue
    The best is the "worry about him at a show with this behavior with other fans". What's he going to do? Perhaps convince someone to sell him their poster and flip it on eBay...scary :twisted:

I believe you pegged the right person...are they scum?...somewhat...but you seem far to worked up over this. Buying and re-selling is life...without it we'd all still live in huts.

Re-selling stuff is an entire another argument. That is not the issue now. Of course I would not freak out for my life if it were just that case.

The issue is that he lied by playing along as if it was not his auction in this thread, where he also stole another PJ fan's picture for his auction. He also lied to other buyers on his ebay account. The bullshitting continues there and here.

When silver39 was on the fire because it looked like her auction with exact picture, 36 year old pj addict/oh please let it rain/So Clever and Classless and Free never came out to clear her name because he knew she didn't do it.

Look at his behavior - is it not that obvious to you? He demonstrates lack of remorse and deception.

THAT freaks me out.

If I was called out or at least saw someone else getting the heat for it, I'd have come out clean and apologize.

Why is so hard for people to tell the truth and putting others through hell?
    ~Q Magazine

• Options
    how many time's can a 10club member change their user name?
    hopefully the next time this user changes his user name,
    he get's banned & get's his 10club number taken away!
  • Options
    IamMine wrote:
    mr_canada wrote:
    I am angry and do not understand why he won't come clean and face the consequences by dealing with the issue
    The best is the "worry about him at a show with this behavior with other fans". What's he going to do? Perhaps convince someone to sell him their poster and flip it on eBay...scary :twisted:

I believe you pegged the right person...are they scum?...somewhat...but you seem far to worked up over this. Buying and re-selling is life...without it we'd all still live in huts.

Re-selling stuff is an entire another argument. That is not the issue now. Of course I would not freak out for my life if it were just that case.

The issue is that he lied by playing along as if it was not his auction in this thread, where he also stole another PJ fan's picture for his auction. He also lied to other buyers on his ebay account. The bullshitting continues there and here.

When silver39 was on the fire because it looked like her auction with exact picture, 36 year old pj addict/oh please let it rain/So Clever and Classless and Free never came out to clear her name because he knew she didn't do it.

Look at his behavior - is it not that obvious to you? He demonstrates lack of remorse and deception.

THAT freaks me out.

If I was called out or at least saw someone else getting the heat for it, I'd have come out clean and apologize.

Why is so hard for people to tell the truth and putting others through hell?

I'd love to see the response to this? Perhaps our Chameleon friend will do the honours.... ;)
  • Options
    I changed my picture back :-) Now let's see if he takes it again.
  • Options
    silver39 wrote:
    I changed my picture back :-) Now let's see if he takes it again.

any chance of you accidentally sending me that box?
This discussion has been closed.