Options

Signed Deluxe Box on Ebay

Comments

• Options
    silver39silver39 Columbus, Ohio Posts: 1,346
    pdalowsky wrote:
    silver39 wrote:
    I changed my picture back :-) Now let's see if he takes it again.

any chance of you accidentally sending me that box?

LOL!!! :lol::lol::lol: That's a good one!! Thanks I needed that! :lol:
    "I'll ride the wave,Where it takes me, I'll hold the pain, Release me"
    "I'm not about to give thanks or appologize"
    "Caught a bolt of lighting, cursed the day he let it go"
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721
    silver39 wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:
    silver39 wrote:

any chance of you accidentally sending me that box?

LOL!!! :lol::lol::lol: That's a good one!! Thanks I needed that! :lol:

:mrgreen: :oops: :mrgreen:

I'll pm you my address ;)
  • Options
    seriously though congrats on scoring that....you must have been over the moon with it and rightfully so
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    seriously though congrats on scoring that....you must have been over the moon with it and rightfully so

Well at first I kept seeing everyone get theirs then I got my UPS tracking but the that # never got updated. So i emailed Tenclub and they said "good things come to those who wait"...so after that email I was dying to get it in the mail!! When I got it I was soooooo excited!! It is displayed in our living room for all to see!!! Even took it to a party & showed all my friends, hahaha!!
  • Options
    silver39 wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:

Well at first I kept seeing everyone get theirs then I got my UPS tracking but the that # never got updated. So i emailed Tenclub and they said "good things come to those who wait"...so after that email I was dying to get it in the mail!! When I got it I was soooooo excited!! It is displayed in our living room for all to see!!! Even took it to a party & showed all my friends, hahaha!!

did they look at you a little funny?

I get that a lot :lol:
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    silver39 wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:

did they look at you a little funny?

I get that a lot :lol:

Oh yeah they did! My husband was like "you're taking that with us" and just shook his head & laughed and walked away. He understands that I'm obessed and he's ok with that! God love him he lets me display all my posters and such around our house :-)
  • Options
    your husband sounds very much like my wife...she is extremely tolerant, bless her. Our house is covered in pearl Jam - thankfully in a tasteful way, and she never bats an eyelid....

I think in that respect I am extremely lucky. There is only one room out of our 14 rooms that doesnt have a PJ poster framed double or tripple matted.

She has however called me a freak from time to time.......not that i can argue :oops:
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    your husband sounds very much like my wife...she is extremely tolerant, bless her. Our house is covered in pearl Jam - thankfully in a tasteful way, and she never bats an eyelid....

I think in that respect I am extremely lucky. There is only one room out of our 14 rooms that doesnt have a PJ poster framed double or tripple matted.

She has however called me a freak from time to time.......not that i can argue :oops:

First off 14 rooms, damn must be nice :shock: We have a 1 bedroom 3 level condo, with finished basement...hoping to get a house once the hubby finds a new job (got laid off 2 months ago, ugh)

My husband just rolls his eyes at me and just understands this is what he married, haha! He loves guns I love Pearl Jam so we have an understanding :D
  • Options
    silver39 wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:

First off 14 rooms, damn must be nice :shock: We have a 1 bedroom 3 level condo, with finished basement...hoping to get a house once the hubby finds a new job (got laid off 2 months ago, ugh)

My husband just rolls his eyes at me and just understands this is what he married, haha! He loves guns I love Pearl Jam so we have an understanding :D

Yeah 14 rooms - its not so grand really, We live in the North of England, up north there is certainly a lot more value for money. Something like we have would cost probably 6 times more in the London Borough. We believe it or not actually have quite a modest detached house in terms of the housing in the UK. Strangely our house has 3 en suite bathrooms which adds to the amount of rooms. The house remains however a fairly standard 4 bed for our area. Wish it was more spectucular though, ;)

Yeah you have the better hobby :D Not a big fan of guns....but thats another story for another day. They tend to be only good for one thing....and the end result never tends to be too nice for whatever is in its sights!!!
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,011
    silver39 wrote:
    I'm so glad- show that thing off!!!! :mrgreen:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    IamMine wrote:
    BUMP

That is really immature, considering you are a father yourself.

Why don't you start by explaining how it can not be you with the similar information posted on betterthanbad's profile and your profile?

Granted, that ebay page has been changed as of today with NO information at all.

But there is information copied in this thread before it was changed several times. Like you changed your names here, each time you were pointed out. You also have deleted some posts in at least one thread when you were outted.

You were involved early in this thread, yet you never got involved to defend yourself.

You are avoiding the issue and responsibility by changing information.
    IamMine- you kill me!!!! Never give up on this thing!!!! :mrgreen:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    LukinFan wrote:
    silver39 wrote:
    I'm so glad- show that thing off!!!! :mrgreen:

hahaha! Thanks Lukinfan!!
  • Options

My husband just rolls his eyes at me and just understands this is what he married, haha! He loves guns I love Pearl Jam so we have an understanding :D[/quote]

Yeah 14 rooms - its not so grand really, We live in the North of England, up north there is certainly a lot more value for money. Something like we have would cost probably 6 times more in the London Borough. We believe it or not actually have quite a modest detached house in terms of the housing in the UK. Strangely our house has 3 en suite bathrooms which adds to the amount of rooms. The house remains however a fairly standard 4 bed for our area. Wish it was more spectucular though, ;)

Yeah you have the better hobby :D Not a big fan of guns....but thats another story for another day. They tend to be only good for one thing....and the end result never tends to be too nice for whatever is in its sights!!![/quote]

Trust me I'm right there with you. he only shoots targets, no animals!! He keeps them in our house for protection if we ever need it. Thank God he's not a hunter I couldn't deal with that. He just likes guns always has :-)
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    Nice read.

I was going to go to AET to the "what is everyone reading" thread but this was better than most of the drivel on the New York times list. :D
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,956
    silver39 wrote:
    I changed my picture back :-)

I love it with a passion! :)
  • Options
    :D
  • Options
    IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    Hey everyone!

Even though many of us suspect it's the same person with evidence pointed out in this thread.

But here's the good news - the man said it himself.

Found a post where he told people what his ebay handler name was.

Here's the quote AND I am going to bump that thread in a minute. EDIT: Here's the thread to see the proof for yourself: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=96930

Thread: "356 Entries on Ebay for EV tix so far"

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Posted by aliases “36 year old PJ addict”, “oh please let it rain”, “Stand Back All You Devils”, “So Clever and Classless and Free”:

demetrios wrote:
    i searched .. eddie vedder tickets .. & i get 184 results! :shock:

http://shop.ebay.ca/items/_W0QQ_nkwZedd ... R40QQ_mdoZ

why i said these small show's should all go to 10club, and not ticketmaster/live nation.
    oh well! no point fighting for tickets for fans, say la ve!
    Just searched it again and got 363 results for Eddie Vedder Tickets. The prices people are asking are outrageous!

The ones I'm selling are for face value once you factor in fees...bought some tickets to shows, then got 2nd row to Atlanta...I'm going ALONE and paying $700+ to see Ed becaue I live in fucking Montana...nothing wrong with selling the ones I cannot use...my Ebay handle is betterthanbad and I am a Pearl Jam Fan... ;)

Now....betterthanbad or whatever you like to call yourself, you owe people an apology.

First sllver39 - especially sliver39.
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • Options
    silver39 wrote:

have you found a custom glass case for the box set?

i have tried a local baseball card dealer to set me up with one. the one's used to protect signed baseballs & bat's. i'm still waiting on the estimates on the custom job.

i've tried online. but all i could find is just regular boxes. i would prefer seeing the box & sig's.
  • Options
    IamMine wrote:
    Posted by aliases “36 year old PJ addict”, “oh please let it rain”, “Stand Back All You Devils”, “So Clever and Classless and Free”.

wanna bet he will change his user name again?
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    IamMine wrote:
    Posted by aliases “36 year old PJ addict”, “oh please let it rain”, “Stand Back All You Devils”, “So Clever and Classless and Free”.

I wouldn't bet my benny hall on it.

I'm glad that there is a proof that he cannot deny this evidence.

I am relieved with that... but now I am even angrier than before because he is not acknowledging the harm he has done - playing along in this thread, allowing someone else to take the heat for it and continue to bullshit people.

I still demand that he holds himself responsible and take the proper actions - starting with acknowledging that he was wrong and apologize.
    ~Q Magazine

• Options
    demetrios wrote:
    silver39 wrote:

i have tried a local baseball card dealer to set me up with one. the one's used to protect signed baseballs & bat's. i'm still waiting on the estimates on the custom job.

i've tried online. but all i could find is just regular boxes. i would prefer seeing the box & sig's.

No I haven't..need to look into that just don't have the $$ right now. I wonder if you can get like a plexi glass case made for it, instead of glass it might be cheaper.
  • Options
    silver39 wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    silver39 wrote:

No I haven't..need to look into that just don't have the $$ right now. I wonder if you can get like a plexi glass case made for it, instead of glass it might be cheaper.

i'll let him know this weekend. if anything, just picturing our signed box set's in one of these ..

sbdc01b.jpg

and it includes a stand? ah yeah! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    i'll let him know this weekend. if anything, just picturing our signed box set's in one of these ..

sbdc01b.jpg

and it includes a stand? ah yeah! :mrgreen:[/quote]

I can see myself in 20 years telling my kids "don't you dare touch that glass case"!! hahaha!

Cool idea I honestly never thought about doing that. I figured I have to get a shadow box or something for it.
  • Options
    IamMine wrote:

yes!!!!!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    LukinFan wrote:
    IamMine wrote:

yes!!!!!

yeah AND i want Chiacgo night 1 tickets too, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! :lol:
  • Options
    youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574
    demetrios wrote:
    IamMine wrote:

Yup. He's already Snoopy died for our Sins.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Options
    In light of this situation and also the ones I'm currently dealing with outside of my personal life, I may be using this t-shirt to EV solo show:

honest.jpg
    ~Q Magazine

• Options
    demetrios wrote:
    IamMine wrote:

Yup. He's already Snoopy died for our Sins.
    seriously? nice!!!! :lol::lol::lol:
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

• Options
    BUMP

Unbelievable.

You don't care about how silver39 felt when she got the hot seat? Making fools out of people by playing dumb?

Know what?

Get the fuck outta here...you obviously do not feel remorse for anything you have done towards others.

You are really pissing me off... and I am going to take actions with eBay, filing a complaint against you - using this board as an evidence of dishonesty and how you resolve problems.
    ~Q Magazine

• Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    i take it since the above quote is no more that he/she got the boot? since when are you just able to change your username so freely anyway? how do i do it? ive never been happy with mine...
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
This discussion has been closed.