your "WTF?!" moment of the day!!!

Comments

• SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    LUBRICANTS! :D
    HAHA!!! im gladd you liked that one! :D
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
    cutback wrote:
    i would have put the leash on him and drag him around for a while :mad:

and thanks for reminding me to look it up....yep it's illegal

Section 23117

(a) No person driving a motor vehicle shall transport any animal in the back of the vehicle in a space intended for any load on the vehicle on a highway unless the space is enclosed or has side and tail racks to a height of at least 46 inches extending vertically from the floor, the vehicle has installed means of preventing the animal from being discharged, or the animal is cross tethered to the vehicle, or is protected by a secured container or cage, in a manner which will prevent the animal from being thrown, falling, or jumping from the vehicle.

(b) This section does not apply to any of the following:

(1) The transportation of livestock.

(2) The transportation of a dog whose owner either owns or is employed by a ranching or farming operation who is traveling on a road in a rural area or who is traveling to and from a livestock auction.

(3) The transportation of a dog for purposes associated with ranching or farming.

EDIT: YEAH LUBRICANTS!!!! :D:D
    saweeeeet! im copying and pasting this in the doggie thread! nice work cb!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

oh yeah, my WTF?! moment of FRIDAY was driving thru la cienega in hollywood and NOT knowing there was a gay celebration of some sort and seeing this gay dude UP ON STAGE RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF TRAFFIC DANCING IN HIS SPEEDOS ROCKIN OUT TO MADONNA OR SOMETHING!!! :eek:

• WTF.....

Bonnaroo 3 days away
    PEARL JAM~Lubbock, TX. 10~18~00
    PEARL JAM~San Antonio, TX. 4~5~03
    INCUBUS~Houston, TX. 1~19~07
    INCUBUS~Denver, CO. 2~8~07
    Lollapalooza~Chicago, IL. 8~5~07
    INCUBUS~Austin, TX. 9~3~07
    Bonnaroo~Manchester, TN 6~14~08
  • westsidepiewestsidepie Posts: 627
    SENROCK! wrote:
    oh yeah, my WTF?! moment of FRIDAY was driving thru la cienega in hollywood and NOT knowing there was a gay celebration of some sort and seeing this gay dude UP ON STAGE RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF TRAFFIC DANCING IN HIS SPEEDOS ROCKIN OUT TO MADONNA OR SOMETHING!!! :eek:

If this was WTF moment, the I would not advise you to go to San Franscisco and drive down Polk street on Halloween. Here is one for you. While living in SF, my wife and I were walking down Castro street. We had just seen the movies Ziggy Stardust. There happened to be a gay festival going on at the same time. Two guys walking in front of us were wearing chaps and nothing else walking with their arms around each other. All of a sudden one of them reaches down with his middle finger extended and shoves it right up the other guy's ASS! That was WTWTWTWTFFFFF moment.
    To pie I will reply
    But mr. justam
    is who I am

"That's a repulsive combination of horrible information and bad breath."-Pickles

"Remember, death is a natural part of the workplace. So, when you see a dead body at work, don't freak out, just ring your death bell." "ting"-Toki Wartooth
  • you areyou are Posts: 1,651
    TrixieCat wrote:
    In that case, scratch Korea off your honeymoon list. : p
    When we went down to the coast, there was a big 'tent' that you went in and apparently there was a big pit and people just squatted and pooped or whatever. :eek:
    I held it that day. : p
    But the food is awesome! : )

good ole asia! :p

i was in Tianjin, China once and went to use a public restroom only to find out, after i paid :eek:, that there was like a zig-zagged trough thing in the floor with clear fiberglass dividers :eek:.....i walked in, and walked right out. i had to go, but i held it that day too! that was a big wtf moment for me....
    No need to be void, or save up on life...
    You got to spend it all
    If this was WTF moment, the I would not advise you to go to San Franscisco and drive down Polk street on Halloween. Here is one for you. While living in SF, my wife and I were walking down Castro street. We had just seen the movies Ziggy Stardust. There happened to be a gay festival going on at the same time. Two guys walking in front of us were wearing chaps and nothing else walking with their arms around each other. All of a sudden one of them reaches down with his middle finger extended and shoves it right up the other guy's ASS! That was WTWTWTWTFFFFF moment.

i have no words.

• LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    I was major asshole today to everyone I encountered basically because I lost my cellphone. I walked around all grumpy and pissy :mad:.

Just got back home a couple hours ago and wouldn't you know it was under my blanket. Maybe next time I should start making my bed after I wake up.

Not sure why it was under my blankets instead of in the charger. No weird picture or anything. :o
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
    LongRd. wrote:
    I was major asshole today to everyone I encountered basically because I lost my cellphone. I walked around all grumpy and pissy :mad:.

Just got back home a couple hours ago and wouldn't you know it was under my blanket. Maybe next time I should start making my bed after I wake up.

Not sure why it was under my blankets instead of in the charger. No weird picture or anything. :o

WTF??!!! :eek:

• pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    Yesterday: I was walking out my office building for a break in the afternoon, when this guy is just staring at me (he is a college student, never seen him before). As I walk past him he starts singing at the top of his lungs, "KEEP ON ROCKING IN THE FREE WORLD!" Too funny. And very strange!

Today: My coworker. She got a new perfume last week, and this is the third time she is walking around the office making people smell her. WTF? I don't really want to keep smelling her. And the first time I made the mistake of saying I couldn't smell it on her wrists so she had me smell her neck! After 3 times, am I supposed to come up with new adjectives to describe her scent or WHAT?? :confused:
    Yesterday: I was walking out my office building for a break in the afternoon, when this guy is just staring at me (he is a college student, never seen him before). As I walk past him he starts singing at the top of his lungs, "KEEP ON ROCKING IN THE FREE WORLD!" Too funny. And very strange!

Today: My coworker. She got a new perfume last week, and this is the third time she is walking around the office making people smell her. WTF? I don't really want to keep smelling her. And the first time I made the mistake of saying I couldn't smell it on her wrists so she had me smell her neck! After 3 times, am I supposed to come up with new adjectives to describe her scent or WHAT?? :confused:

HAHAHAHAHA i SWEAR u crack me up! :D

MY WTF?! moment of the "morning" is a picture of 2 names together!!! Is this guy FOR REAL??!!!! :eek: its a GREAT WTF???!!! :D

• LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,069
    An attorney in my office complaining that a new tenant next to us is going to be doing drug testing and he is a CRIMINAL DEFENSE Attorney!!!!!! (Yeah, I called him on it!!!)

Really should be Posted in a "Oh The Irony of It" thread but we don't have one!!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • TrailerTrailer Posts: 1,431
    I woke up today with a mild hangover... even though I didn't drink or partake in any illegal activities last night:eek:
    Whoa, chill bro... you know you can't raise your voice like that when the lion's here.
    ok, so i walk into our breakroom this morning to toast my bagel and i see a co-worker of mine. i asked him how he was doing and he said, "spam-tastic!" i think that's odd, but i say, "you should move to Hawaii because spam is considered a delicacy there." he said, "i hate hawaii! the people are stupid, arrogant, and rude....it's like the devil pooped in the middle of the ocean and there's Hawaii!" ....so then i'm like, "that's a very strong opinion....i'm going to go think happy, positive, normal thoughts now...."

WTF?! :eek: that was weird...
    You got to spend it all
  • EddiEEddiE Posts: 125
    Driving to work this morning, I was stuck behind one of those women driving while putting make up in their rearview mirror, going really slow, and taking ages to move off from the traffic lights. I overtook them only to realise it was a bloke applying either moisturiser or some other gay product....the big girl's blouse! Fcking BMW driver too.....Big Moisturising Wanker!
    Paris 7/11/96
    Manchester 4/6/00
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,382
    A day late, but I definitely said "WTF?" when I stepped in Gracie's poop yesterday!!!!! :eek:

This is not a picture of a turd!

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll56/ddgrh8r/IMG_1691.jpg
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    i can't find my income tax return!!!!!!! :eek:
    You got to spend it all
  • CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    having YET ANOTHER person back out of going to pj shows with me.
    *are people nuts??*
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
    *are people nuts??*

yay so now u have an exxxtra ticket for me!!!!! :D i mean um....yeah......people are LOONEY!!!!!!

MY WWTTTFFFFFF moment of this day is the pair of freakin ASIAN EYES blinking and looking side to side at the top of my email boxxx!!! WHAAAATTT THE EFFFFINNNN F*CK?????!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

*are people nuts??*

people are nuts! i kept having that same problem, but now i finally have someone locked in for this Monday! :D hope you find someone. you could take SENROCK! she may want to go....
    You got to spend it all
    you are wrote:
    people are nuts! i kept having that same problem, but now i finally have someone locked in for this Monday! :D hope you find someone. you could take SENROCK! she may want to go....
    hahahahaha :D

• reditalianreditalian Posts: 327
    My WTF moment was when I realized I haven't been on here for a really long time, so I thought I better post on my favorite PJ members thread first.
    There's no I in team, but there's me.

"0035 EVENFLOW PSYCHOS

"I'm George Bush and my son's an asshole" 08/03/2000

Don't stop wen you're tired, stop when you're done
    reditalian wrote:
    My WTF moment was when I realized I haven't been on here for a really long time, so I thought I better post on my favorite PJ members thread first.

REDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *attacks with hugs and shows RED she still has the "i hooked up with RED ITALIAN last night" shirt* :D

SENROCK! wrote:
    REDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *attacks with hugs and shows RED she still has the "i hooked up with RED ITALIAN last night" shirt* :D

One of these days I'm going to have to see you in that shirt, and if your lucky see it beside you to.....hahahahaha

"0035 EVENFLOW PSYCHOS

reditalian wrote:
    One of these days I'm going to have to see you in that shirt, and if your lucky see it beside you to.....hahahahaha

HAHAHAHA fair deal!!! *reaches over to RED* ;)

I have a new WTF. I just read that Color Me Badd is doing a massive 50 city in 45 days tour......WOW

"0035 EVENFLOW PSYCHOS

reditalian wrote:
    I have a new WTF. I just read that Color Me Badd is doing a massive 50 city in 45 days tour......WOW

WHAT THE F***??!!
    dont be PLAYIN with my EMOTIONS smokey!

SENROCK! wrote:
    WHAT THE F***??!!
    dont be PLAYIN with my EMOTIONS smokey!

HAHAHAHA, are your boys even still alive?

"0035 EVENFLOW PSYCHOS

reditalian wrote:
    HAHAHAHA, are your boys even still alive?

only becuz you and i have hadd an ongoing "thing" will i respond to this. YES they are still ALIVE. However, Bryan, youknow, the love of my life? He was on that manband thing on vh1. He gained like 500 pounds!!!! :eek: i used to get a DAILY update on his weight gain from my BROTHER who thought it was funny! :( But, like a true playa, i am still in lust with Bryan. Man boobs and all. His voice does things to me ya know? WTF??!!!! :eek:

SENROCK! wrote:
    only becuz you and i have hadd an ongoing "thing" will i respond to this. YES they are still ALIVE. However, Bryan, youknow, the love of my life? He was on that manband thing on vh1. He gained like 500 pounds!!!! :eek: i used to get a DAILY update on his weight gain from my BROTHER who thought it was funny! :( But, like a true playa, i am still in lust with Bryan. Man boobs and all. His voice does things to me ya know? WTF??!!!! :eek:

I think that's awesome you know so much about them. I did know he gained weight because if you remember my friend is a fan to and told me. If New Kids on the Block can reunite why can't CMB.

"0035 EVENFLOW PSYCHOS