Options

your "WTF?!" moment of the day!!!

Comments

• Options
    EvilMerlinEvilMerlin Posts: 1,865
    Getting rear ended on the 5 last night. Seriously, wtf? The 5 doesn't even fucking move with all the traffic anyway, how'd you find a way to smash into me?

And the day after the hands free cell phone law is in effect. Pfft. Safer my ass. People couldn't drive before cell phones anyway.
  • Options
    HOOKERHOOKER Posts: 1,443
    EvilMerlin wrote:
    Getting rear ended on the 5 last night. Seriously, wtf? The 5 doesn't even fucking move with all the traffic anyway, how'd you find a way to smash into me?

And the day after the hands free cell phone law is in effect. Pfft. Safer my ass. People couldn't drive before cell phones anyway.

Are you okay??????????
    Nice to know you.
  • Options
    comebackwomancomebackwoman Posts: 7,271
    The guy in front of me at the toll plaza realizing at the very last minute that he doesn't have EZ-Pass and then trying to back up out of the toll both to get into a different lane in rush hour traffic - WTF???
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
  • Options
    libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    The guy in front of me at the toll plaza realizing at the very last minute that he doesn't have EZ-Pass and then trying to back up out of the toll both to get into a different lane in rush hour traffic - WTF???

He should of just went through...I was with someone who did that. They got a ticket but what are you gonna do.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • Options
    HOOKER wrote:
    Are you okay??????????

Yeah I'm good. I had my foot off the brake to start rolling but my foot was still on the clutch, so it kinda rolled a bit more than a stopped impact. But then I slammed on the brakes and slammed my head and neck twice instead of once haha. My headache is mostly gone this morning and my neck isn't sore one bit. So it's cool.

I didn't hit my head on my window and door fram this time and get knocked out haha.
  • Options
    Lukin66Lukin66 Posts: 3,063
    EvilMerlin wrote:

Hmm, I've been rear-ended on the 5 too... though my car is a friggin' tank, so it was all good
    deep, deep blue of the morning
    gets to me every time
  • Options
    EvilMerlin wrote:
    Yeah I'm good. I had my foot off the brake to start rolling but my foot was still on the clutch, so it kinda rolled a bit more than a stopped impact. But then I slammed on the brakes and slammed my head and neck twice instead of once haha. My headache is mostly gone this morning and my neck isn't sore one bit. So it's cool.

I didn't hit my head on my window and door fram this time and get knocked out haha.

Im glad EvilMerlin :)
    Nice to know you.
  • Options
    Lukin66 wrote:
    Hmm, I've been rear-ended on the 5 too... though my car is a friggin' tank, so it was all good

When they drive into you, do they explode?
  • Options
    EvilMerlin wrote:

heh
    Nice to know you.
  • Options
    comebackwomancomebackwoman Posts: 7,271
    libragirl wrote:
    He should of just went through...I was with someone who did that. They got a ticket but what are you gonna do.
    I was with someone who tried to do that on the PA turnpike and I freaked on her (it was my former director, but hey - I don't wanna die!) At that point you just gotta take the ticket.
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
  • Options
    Lukin66Lukin66 Posts: 3,063
    EvilMerlin wrote:
    heh heh heh....
    Well, that would certainly make things more interesting....but sadly not. I drive a huge Ford Explorer, and a little rice rocket tried to rear-end me. I got a few scratches, and the rice rocket crumpled like a tin can :D
    deep, deep blue of the morning
    gets to me every time
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    a punk in THE PIT that talks trash then tries to be cool with me. WTF???!!!!!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    HushBullHushBull Posts: 996
    SENROCK! wrote:

Why can't we be friends? You seem neat. :o
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"
  • Options
    lbc72 wrote:
    Sensing an announcement, I check my profile to make sure my membership is current. Turns out my 10C membership expired on the 6/30. So, I immediately pay for my renewal on 7/2 at 8:00 EST. At 4PM EST, the annoucement is posted that tix for Ed Solo will go on sale for everyone current as of 7/1. THE ONE AND ONLY DAY I AM NOT A MEMBER IN 6 YEARS!

WTF!!!

(((((((COACH!!!!!!)))))))

and WTF?! not cool man!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    (((((((COACH!!!!!!)))))))

and WTF?! not cool man!

You missed an interesting morning.
    Nice to know you.
  • Options
    HushBull wrote:
    Why can't we be friends? You seem neat. :o

WTF???!!!! IM frenz with EVERYBODY!!!! Even if someone hates me IM their friend! :D And im pretty neat if i say so myself! :D

• Options
    HOOKER wrote:
    You missed an interesting morning.

WHY???? WTF??!!!!! tell me EVERYTHING!!! But not in here......*THREAD TOPIC*

• Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    WTF???!!!! IM frenz with EVERYBODY!!!! Even if someone hates me IM their friend! :D And im pretty neat if i say so myself! :D

Friends, friends, they fuck like kin. Where everything starts, is where it ends.
  • Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    my WTF was the other day when I read you went to the VA beach show.
    I could have met you!
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    HushBull wrote:
    Friends, friends, they fuck like kin. Where everything starts, is where it ends.

Dont be to blame for this threading being deleted hush..lol :)
    Nice to know you.
  • Options
    iluvcats wrote:
    my WTF was the other day when I read you went to the VA beach show.
    I could have met you!

:eek: WTF????!!!!!! :eek:

• Options
    iluvcatsiluvcats Posts: 5,153
    SENROCK! wrote:
    :eek: WTF????!!!!!! :eek:

check yo pm please
    9/98, 9/00 - DC, 4/03 - Pitt., 7/03 - Bristow, 10/04 - Reading, 10/05 - Philly, 5/06 - DC, 6/06 - Pitt., 6/08 - Va Beach, 6/08 - DC, 5/10 - Bristow, 10/13 B'more
    8/08 - Ed solo in DC, 6/09 Ed in B'more,
    10/10 - Brad in B'more
  • Options
    HOOKER wrote:
    Dont be to blame for this threading being deleted hush..lol :)
    I uttered the last infamous words too, I think. I am on a roll, oops.
  • Options
    pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    Having cabin fever :o
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    SENROCK! wrote:

Neat...............hahahahahahhahahahhahahahah

I saw the little TEXT my son sent you last night from MY PHONE!
    Talk about a PUNK!! :mad:
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    PJPixie wrote:
    Neat...............hahahahahahhahahahhahahahah

I saw the little TEXT my son sent you last night from MY PHONE!
    Talk about a PUNK!! :mad:
    yeah WTF?! haha i wondered how he got away with that!!!! Tell him i got it covered. ;)

• Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    SENROCK! wrote:

I was JUST kidding!!!

:(
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    kcherubkcherub Posts: 961
    And today is the day.

So, I had to open my store today at 10:00 a.m. My husband went to work really early, so I also had to get my son ready. On top of that, I had to take one of our dogs (a miniature schnauzer) to be groomed a couple of doors down from my store.

I got up late, couldn't rouse my son out of bed, rushed to get dressed, get him dressed, make him down some milk and a vitamin (hey--it was something), grab the dog and head out the door. When I opened the door going into the garage, one of our cats was sitting there (freaky habit she has, just sitting and staring at the door) and the dog went nuts. He pulled really hard on the leash, his friggin' collar popped, and he hauled ass under the garage and down the street. Not even chasing the cat at this point, just running. When the leash popped, the retractable leash base slammed into the front of my mouth, busting my lip, and (I think) making a crown go loose.

So, I am screaming for my son to get in the car, trying to grab my purse and son's lunch, AND seeing if I can still get a visual on the dog. We jump in the car and track his little butt down at the corner. I swear, the neighbors probably called Animal Control on me, as I had to hold the back of his neck to get him in the car. Yes, I was cussing. Bent all the way over, as he is a small dog.

I am yelling for my son to open the car door, and he does with much gusto. Remember? I am bending down? The door hits me on the side of the head. Hard. That's when the cussing began in earnest.

So, I had two injuries in 5 minutes, and had to take an Ativan just to calm down enough to drive to work. WTF?

Take care,
    I still want you all to "take care"--I am just damn tired of typing it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/kcherub#p/a/u/0/N-UQprRqSwo
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    kcherub wrote:
    And today is the day.

So, I had to open my store today at 10:00 a.m. My husband went to work really early, so I also had to get my son ready. On top of that, I had to take one of our dogs (a miniature schnauzer) to be groomed a couple of doors down from my store.

I got up late, couldn't rouse my son out of bed, rushed to get dressed, get him dressed, make him down some milk and a vitamin (hey--it was something), grab the dog and head out the door. When I opened the door going into the garage, one of our cats was sitting there (freaky habit she has, just sitting and staring at the door) and the dog went nuts. He pulled really hard on the leash, his friggin' collar popped, and he hauled ass under the garage and down the street. Not even chasing the cat at this point, just running. When the leash popped, the retractable leash base slammed into the front of my mouth, busting my lip, and (I think) making a crown go loose.

So, I am screaming for my son to get in the car, trying to grab my purse and son's lunch, AND seeing if I can still get a visual on the dog. We jump in the car and track his little butt down at the corner. I swear, the neighbors probably called Animal Control on me, as I had to hold the back of his neck to get him in the car. Yes, I was cussing. Bent all the way over, as he is a small dog.

I am yelling for my son to open the car door, and he does with much gusto. Remember? I am bending down? The door hits me on the side of the head. Hard. That's when the cussing began in earnest.

So, I had two injuries in 5 minutes, and had to take an Ativan just to calm down enough to drive to work. WTF?

Take care,

:eek:

you live your life like a sitcom :o

i hope you are ok :)
  • Options
    kcherubkcherub Posts: 961
    cutback wrote:
    :eek:

you live your life like a sitcom :o

i hope you are ok :)

So am I fiiiiiine. LOL

Thanks for asking. Too bad there isn't a funny moment of the day. I could go on and on about trying to sell custom linens for babies while completely zoned out. :)

Thank goodness it takes a while to kick in. 10 minutes to be exact, and my store is 7 from the house.

Have a great weekend!
    I still want you all to "take care"--I am just damn tired of typing it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/kcherub#p/a/u/0/N-UQprRqSwo