your "WTF?!" moment of the day!!!

Comments

• just tinajust tina Posts: 277
    WTF am i thinking!?
  • Lukin66Lukin66 Posts: 3,063
    The stupidity and rudeness of people constantly gives me WTF?!? moments. I think it should be mandatory that everyone should work customer service for at least a year. Then they'd stop being such godawful bastards all the time, haha...
    deep, deep blue of the morning
    gets to me every time
  • MotorHeadMotorHead Posts: 50
    The receptionist at my work got down on her knees and started rubbing my calves :confused: :eek: :eek: :eek: ummmm....WTF?!?!?!!?

We are going to have to have pics. haha
  • you areyou are Posts: 1,651
    the guy upstairs stomps all the time! WTF!!!!!!!!!! :mad:
    No need to be void, or save up on life...
    You got to spend it all
  • GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    a friend sending me this link:

http://eeuauaughhhuauaahh.ytmnd.com/

(yes its safe for work)
    a friend sending me this link:

http://eeuauaughhhuauaahh.ytmnd.com/

(yes its safe for work)

WTF?! that was scary! :eek: :o i can't stop laughing....i'm about to go to sleep, i hope i don't end up dreaming about that.
    You got to spend it all
  • finding out the pre-party tomorrow is 18+ :mad: :(
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    you are wrote:
    WTF?! that was scary! :eek: :o i can't stop laughing....i'm about to go to sleep, i hope i don't end up dreaming about that.

I played it for my husband, and he was like "wtf" hahaha!!
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    some chick at the club last night asking where the pick around my neck was from. When I answered it was from the guitarist of Pearl Jam, her response was YOURE SOOOOOO LUCKY!!!! PEARL JAM PLAYED FOR YOU!!!! "HE" NEVER PLAYS FOR ANYONE!!!!!!!! :eek: WTF???!!! "HEEE????!!!"
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
    SENROCK! wrote:
    some chick at the club last night asking where the pick around my neck was from. When I answered it was from the guitarist of Pearl Jam, her response was YOURE SOOOOOO LUCKY!!!! PEARL JAM PLAYED FOR YOU!!!! "HE" NEVER PLAYS FOR ANYONE!!!!!!!! :eek: WTF???!!! "HEEE????!!!"

um....what world does she live in? he? played for you? :rolleyes:
    You got to spend it all
    you are wrote:
    um....what world does she live in? he? played for you? :rolleyes:

EXXXACTLY!!!!! She was so sure of herself and that she was 'a BIG FAN' and i got all exxxcited only to realize......she knew NOT of THE BAND PEARL JAM. Not THE GUY!!!! WTF??!!!! oh and THEN she proceeded to tell EVVVVERYONE in the club that" PEARL JAM PLAYED FOR THIS PRETTY GIRL RIGHT HERE!!!!! Can u BELIEVE IT??? HE doesnt play for ANYONE!!! Pretty girl was the lucky one HE chose!!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!" :eek:

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    SENROCK! wrote:
    SENROCK! wrote:
    EXXXACTLY!!!!! She was so sure of herself and that she was 'a BIG FAN' and i got all exxxcited only to realize......she knew NOT of THE BAND PEARL JAM. Not THE GUY!!!! WTF??!!!! oh and THEN she proceeded to tell EVVVVERYONE in the club that" PEARL JAM PLAYED FOR THIS PRETTY GIRL RIGHT HERE!!!!! Can u BELIEVE IT??? HE doesnt play for ANYONE!!! Pretty girl was the lucky one HE chose!!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!" :eek:

did you get her #? ;):p:D
    cutback wrote:
    did you get her #? ;):p:D

oh but wait, we were in YOUR HOOD!!!!! There were lap dances going on like CRRRAZY. Chick on chick. I sent EvilMerlin some footage but...it was pretty dark. WTF??!!!!

• EvilMerlinEvilMerlin Posts: 1,865
    Finding out things that I had no idea I knew. WTF? Just add Sen's post to that list today.

I haven't seen no footage! What you holdin' out on me now?

WTF?
    SENROCK! wrote:
    oh but wait, we were in YOUR HOOD!!!!! There were lap dances going on like CRRRAZY. Chick on chick. I sent EvilMerlin some footage but...it was pretty dark. WTF??!!!!

cool! local skank :eek: :D
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,380
    SENROCK! wrote:
    People used to say the same thing about Jethro Tull.... yeah, dude, that guy is kick ass! :D To which I would say...............WTF?
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Today some dude in the bathroom at work walked into a stall. Unrolled about half a roll of toilet paper, walked to the sink, got it all wet then walked back into his stall for about 20 minutes. I have no idea WTF that was about or what happened in there.
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    EvilMerlin wrote:
    Today some dude in the bathroom at work walked into a stall. Unrolled about half a roll of toilet paper, walked to the sink, got it all wet then walked back into his stall for about 20 minutes. I have no idea WTF that was about or what happened in there.

:eek: you better off not knowing.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
    libragirl wrote:
    :eek: you better off not knowing.

That's what I was thinking! :eek:
    EvilMerlin wrote:

up until "walked back into his stall" i was thinking the biggest spitball ever.....now i'm thinking WTF?!?!?! :eek: :D
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    cutback wrote:
    up until "walked back into his stall" i was thinking the biggest spitball ever.....now i'm thinking WTF?!?!?! :eek: :D

ha...
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Somewhere in NYC Posts: 9,052
    the 10 club line in hartford, luckilly i was there at 8 PM and done by 8:45..
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • not so luckily, I got there around 8:20-8:30, and was done around 10:00, whenever NFY started
  • SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,346
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    the 10 club line in hartford, luckilly i was there at 8 PM and done by 8:45..
    I would think it would have been being stranded. lol
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Somewhere in NYC Posts: 9,052
    TrixieCat wrote:
    I would think it would have been being stranded. lol

that too, i didn't want to mention that though.
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    vital5 wrote:
    I wasn't told :( boohoo

I think you know why :)
  • pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    my week long vacation flying by...and now I have to work tomorrow :(
    seeing 2 BEAUTIFUL Rotts walking with their owner! Just as i passed by them again, I was about to say awwwwww and instead, i saw the owner smack one of them on the dome freakin HARD. So hard that the rottie kind of went down and was hurt. :mad: I was in a car and wasnt driving, otherwise I would have threw it in park and got out and beat his A$$ with the bat in the trunk!!! :mad: HOW THE HELL WOULD HE LIKE TO GET SMASHED IN THE DOME???!!!! WTF??!!! FREAKIN STUPID IDIOT!!!! DAMMIT IM PISSED. Someone PLEASE insert every curse word possible for me in here. :mad: P I S S E D!!!!!! :mad: As i just told EvilMerlin, I hope he dies tonite.

• Lukin66Lukin66 Posts: 3,063
    SENROCK! wrote:
    seeing 2 BEAUTIFUL Rotts walking with their owner! Just as i passed by them again, I was about to say awwwwww and instead, i saw the owner smack one of them on the dome freakin HARD. So hard that the rottie kind of went down and was hurt. :mad: I was in a car and wasnt driving, otherwise I would have threw it in park and got out and beat his A$$ with the bat in the trunk!!! :mad: HOW THE HELL WOULD HE LIKE TO GET SMASHED IN THE DOME???!!!! WTF??!!! FREAKIN STUPID IDIOT!!!! DAMMIT IM PISSED. Someone PLEASE insert every curse word possible for me in here. :mad: P I S S E D!!!!!! :mad: As i just told EvilMerlin, I hope he dies tonite.
    That's pretty shitty, some people deserve to die in a greasefire.
    deep, deep blue of the morning
    gets to me every time