Options

your "WTF?!" moment of the day!!!

Comments

• Options
    GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    being judged by someone who doesn't know me at all..

grow up.
  • Options
    people trying to take me out! :D WTF?! keep trying idiots
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    cutback wrote:
    went to post in SENROCK's jukeboxx thread and it's gone!!

WTF?!?!?!

i thought this bbs had to to with MUSIC!!! can't even post youtube clips anymore :mad:

dude seriously. I even asked permission first! WTF??!!!!!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    suns rivalsuns rival Posts: 15,926
    jen, not telling me that there's a tv episode about DUNGS. :(
    scratching my butt...
    kinakamot ang aking puwit...
    me rascando pompis...
    krap mijn reet...
    boku no ketsuoana o kizu...
    bahrosh teezy...
  • Options
    (in the military) I'm TAD (Temp assigned duty) To a class for a week at our Naval Hospital base, and they told me that they didn't receive my orders, so there for I can't get a room in the Barracks, so tonight, and maybe the rest of the week, i'm sleeping in my car. O.o
    "I feel the same way about disco as I do about herpes." - Dr. Hunter S. Thompson, 1977
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    (in the military) I'm TAD (Temp assigned duty) To a class for a week at our Naval Hospital base, and they told me that they didn't receive my orders, so there for I can't get a room in the Barracks, so tonight, and maybe the rest of the week, i'm sleeping in my car. O.o

This fucking country is amazing!! :mad:
    I'm sorry this is happening to you...
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    PJPixie wrote:
    This fucking country is amazing!! :mad:
    I'm sorry this is happening to you...
    Oh, it's all good. I make the best of it. I'm sitting outside the enlisted club in my car, stealing their internet. :D OOH-RAH!
    "I feel the same way about disco as I do about herpes." - Dr. Hunter S. Thompson, 1977
  • Options
    Oh, it's all good. I make the best of it. I'm sitting outside the enlisted club in my car, stealing their internet. :D OOH-RAH!

I'm glad you're making the best of it.....I still think it's unacceptable that they can't HOUSE you for the night!

• Options
    PJPixie wrote:
    I'm glad you're making the best of it.....I still think it's unacceptable that they can't HOUSE you for the night!
    well what about you pixie, what is your wtf moment today?
  • Options
    well what about you pixie, what is your wtf moment today?

My WTF moment today............how can this little tiny cute puppy bite so fucking hard??

• Options
    new WTF moment of the day. I'm living in my car...with no bathroom. This isn't cool.
  • Options
    keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    I'm taking the bus to bluesfest today, and this guy at the bus stop, whips it out, in front of the bus, and starts pissing.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Options
    pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    ~My coworker and I were locked out of part of our building today (the part that includes the elevators and stairwell to our office on the top floor). We were wondering what to do, when this dude in an old school PEARL JAM shirt walked by and asked if we needed to get in. He took us around the building and let us in! How random! NO ONE around these parts ever wears a PJ shirt! And this guy saved the day! :p

~These soccer coaches I have to deal with--normally they are pains in the bum and pretend not to know who to use computers and act helpless. But today I talked to a new one, and he sounded cute! He was also nice, which made helping not that bad. ;)
  • Options
    ~My coworker and I were locked out of part of our building today (the part that includes the elevators and stairwell to our office on the top floor). We were wondering what to do, when this dude in an old school PEARL JAM shirt walked by and asked if we needed to get in. He took us around the building and let us in! How random! NO ONE around these parts ever wears a PJ shirt! And this guy saved the day! :p

~These soccer coaches I have to deal with--normally they are pains in the bum and pretend not to know who to use computers and act helpless. But today I talked to a new one, and he sounded cute! He was also nice, which made helping not that bad. ;)
    That's cuz PJ fans are the best.
  • Options
    That's cuz PJ fans are the best.

Very true! :)
  • Options
    Realizing that trying to get 10c tix for the dc show is going to be pretty much impossible...except maybe for an act of God, and I really doubt that will happen ;)
  • Options
    I walked to my gym during my lunch hour because I needed to buy a pass for the new summer classes. As I was walking in, I saw this guy who looked almost EXACTLY like my ex! (not the evil a$$ wipe, but an ex I miss) As I was walking toward the registration desk, he and his friend were walking out. His friend was talking but he and I kept staring at each other (he was probably staring at me thinking why the heck is this crazy girl staring at me--although I would like to think he was thinking "wow!" :p) Then I had to walk down the hall and we were still staring at each other lol. I SOOOOO would have talked to him if he hadn't been with his friend! Although, I dated evil ex because he reminded me of the ex I miss, and that turned into a toxic mess. But still, I would take my chance! This guy was cute! I wonder what the chances are I'll see him again? :o
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,076
    my WTF moment is looking at the fucked up shit that a couple of people are talking about in the good or shit game, wierd!!

Mine today too!!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    Lizard wrote:
    Mine today too!!!

That's an old post. :p Super Vedder joined in the fun now! ;)
  • Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    Finding out about a weird connection between two people.
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options
    MY CUZIN THAT I THOUGHT I WAS CLOSE TO GETTING MARRIED AND NOT TELLING ME!!!!!! :mad:

WTF??!!!!!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options
    you areyou are Posts: 1,651
    No need to be void, or save up on life...
    You got to spend it all
  • Options
    Going to have my eyebrows done and the place not being open when their sign SAYS "OPEN M-F 7am-8pm" BASTARDS!!!! WTF???!!!!!

• Options
    libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    seeing 2 snippety remarks about chatting on here...

it's a message board guys..people inevitably will start having side convos..It happens on my threads too...not saying it's right..but cmon now we have 2 mods already.

sheesh...:p
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • Options
    Urban HikerUrban Hiker Posts: 1,312
    Another dude was pissing against my apt bldg. I'm so used to it that I just stood there with my dog, waited for him to finish, then told him next time I'm taking a picture and calling the cops.
    I also directed him to the nearest public restroom.

I should not be so used to this that I just stand there and watch. :eek:
    Walking can be a real trip
    "We've laid the groundwork. It's like planting the seeds. And next year, it's spring." - Nader
    Prepare for tending to your garden, America.
  • Options
    you areyou are Posts: 1,651
    i JUST found out that 4400 on USA was canceled in Dec 07.....and i JUST found out......i'm probably the only one who cares on this message board. that show had a huge following....i thought! :o dammit! that makes 2 shows that i was in love with that ended on a bad note when they were canceled! WTF?!?! :mad: :(
    No need to be void, or save up on life...
    You got to spend it all
  • Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    libragirl wrote:
    seeing 2 snippety remarks about chatting on here...

it's a message board guys..people inevitably will start having side convos..It happens on my threads too...not saying it's right..but cmon now we have 2 mods already.

sheesh...:p
    Was that directed towards me? PM me if you have a prob.

One year...that was my wtf moment of yesterday.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • Options
    So today i stroll up to my squadron's hanger to check out for leave (around 1430 or 2:30 pm) I get up to the admin office and tell the guy to get my leave chit (request form) and when he does he informs me that my leave doesn't begin until 1500 (3 pm), and he tells me that I can NOT check out until exactly 1500. So i walk around and head down to my shop and chat with some people until 1500. I head up back to the admin office, and ask him for my chit again, and looks at the clock and tells me that I still have 3 minutes until 1500. I just stared at him with this WTF...are you serious? look on my face, and waited until he decided that it was EXACTLY 1500 to give me my leave chit. What a booger.
  • Options
    satansbedbugssatansbedbugs On Tour Posts: 2,410
    Here is my WTF moment today........At 5:00am, I get a call from work and my catering mgr says " dave, did you order any food for this 100 person breakfast ?"

dave: huh?

brian: 100 ppl today ? theres no food for them!

dave : WTF
    *Marker in the Sand Fanclub * HNIC

Philly- 2005, 2013, 2016
    Camden 2000, 2003, 2006, 2008, 2022
    Philly Spectrum 2009 x4 - We closed that MFER Down Proper
    DC- 2006, 2008
    New York- 2008, 2010
    Boston - Fenway 2016
    New Jersey- 2006
    Chicago - 2007
    Seattle- 2005
    EV Solo- DC x2, Baltimore x2 , Newark NJ x2,  Tower Theater x2 

- Given To Fly
  • Options
    small town becksmall town beck Posts: 6,691
    Here is my WTF moment today........At 5:00am, I get a call from work and my catering mgr says " dave, did you order any food for this 100 person breakfast ?"

dave: huh?

brian: 100 ppl today ? theres no food for them!

dave : WTF

Hey Dave..

That sucks..

I met you briefly in NYC.. so HELLO!!!!!!!!!