Comments

• Options
    pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    SENROCK! wrote:
    WTF??!! YOU'LL THANK ME LATER! ;)

I SURE HOPE SO! ;)
  • Options
    you areyou are Posts: 1,651
    ok so i'm eating my lunch from Baja Fresh and i loaded it down with cilantro! :D love that stuff!

anyway, i decided to google it and found this - http://www.ihatecilantro.com/ - these people are serious about hating cilantro...:eek: :confused: WTF?
    No need to be void, or save up on life...
    You got to spend it all
  • Options
    you are wrote:
    ok so i'm eating my lunch from Baja Fresh and i loaded it down with cilantro! :D love that stuff!

anyway, i decided to google it and found this - http://www.ihatecilantro.com/ - these people are serious about hating cilantro...:eek: :confused: WTF?

Really? :confused: I guess I kind of grew up with it in salsa and stuff.
  • Options
    My WTF moment: everything around me/in my life at the mo.
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    you are wrote:

my mom HATES cilantro....:o
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    My WTF moment: everything around me/in my life at the mo.

dude. im def feelin ya on that. triple WHAT THE EFFIN EFF??!!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    SENROCK! wrote:
    dude. im def feelin ya on that. triple WHAT THE EFFIN EFF??!!

Seriously!

Btw what day you get into NY?
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    my mom HATES cilantro....:o

it's one thing to hate it, but to start a website? did you see all the stuff on that site? strange....WTF? (gotta stay on topic...;))
    You got to spend it all
  • Options
    you are wrote:
    it's one thing to hate it, but to start a website? did you see all the stuff on that site? strange....WTF? (gotta stay on topic...;))

:D
  • Options
    Seriously!

Btw what day you get into NY?

tuesday morning at 9 a.m!!!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options
    libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    I can't do what I really want to do...I keep going back and forth...

WTF!
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • Options
    LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    Went to the barber earlier today, told him to buzz the back and the side, then trim the top.

He nearly gave me a mohawk. I was like WTF? at first...but it looked pretty cool...then had him just chop a lot of the tops.

Maybe next time I'll get a mohawk. :)
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • Options
    it was 115 today WTF???!!!!!!

• Options
    vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    I wasn't told :( boohoo
  • Options
    CinSynCinSyn Posts: 13
    Slip Kid wrote:
    ..... Restarted my macbook and I didn't hear the chime. I restarted and again nothing

......turns out the volume wasn't turned on

That reminds me of two weeks ago, when we had that heat spike. It was 90+ in Vermont so we rented a hotel room with air conditioning for the night. I brought my laptop because there was wireless! BUT..opened my laptop....nothing. Restarted it...nothing. My backlight had gone out in my laptop, and I couldn't see the screen. So much for using my laptop in air conditioned comfort, huh? Good thing was, my laptop was still under warranty.
    "It wasn't always like this..."
  • Options
    covered in blisscovered in bliss chi-caw-go Posts: 1,329
    I went to see my sisters new house today.

She (and her husband and kids) downgraded city-wise so I knew their new house would be smaller...

I can deal with my nephew sleeping in the basement-- he's a teen-- he needs his 'space' and all that.

His new bedroom DOESN'T HAVE A FUNCTIONING WINDOW! It's a glass-block window! I was like-- "um, what if there's a fire?"

They all looked at me like I was crazy!

I was totally "WTF". God forbid anything ever happened... how could they live with themselves? Should I buy the kid a 9 iron or a baseball bat?

Am I just paranoid?

WTF????
  • Options
    HushBullHushBull Posts: 996
    Being told that essentially my existence is inconsequential, then being left in the dust...
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"
  • Options
    GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    I went to see my sisters new house today.

She (and her husband and kids) downgraded city-wise so I knew their new house would be smaller...

I can deal with my nephew sleeping in the basement-- he's a teen-- he needs his 'space' and all that.

His new bedroom DOESN'T HAVE A FUNCTIONING WINDOW! It's a glass-block window! I was like-- "um, what if there's a fire?"

They all looked at me like I was crazy!

I was totally "WTF". God forbid anything ever happened... how could they live with themselves? Should I buy the kid a 9 iron or a baseball bat?

Am I just paranoid?

WTF????

yeah, thats not good. In chicago that is illegal, says my husband who is an architect.
  • Options
    yeah, thats not good. In chicago that is illegal, says my husband who is an architect.

illegal all around or illegal on new construction? The house is kinda old.

Would it be rude to buy them a window for Christmas? WHen I commented on it, they said "well at least he can't sneak out at night".

((shivers))
  • Options
    GraySaturdayGraySaturday Posts: 2,878
    illegal all around or illegal on new construction? The house is kinda old.

Would it be rude to buy them a window for Christmas? WHen I commented on it, they said "well at least he can't sneak out at night".

((shivers))

He says new construction requires it, but its possible that an old house could have had a grandfathered in room. HOWEVER, you are totally right in feeling the way you do, because there are new laws in place for a reason! It's very dangerous to not have a working window for various reasons. Not only is there no way to get out, but there is no air flow, no ventilation.. Did the real estate agent market that room as a basement, or are they just using that "room" as a bedroom? Real estate agents can lie all the time about what a room really is, however there are specifications for what a room used for "living" purposes has to have. This includes, bedrooms, living rooms, dining rooms, etc. Where is this house?
  • Options
    He says new construction requires it, but its possible that an old house could have had a grandfathered in room. HOWEVER, you are totally right in feeling the way you do, because there are new laws in place for a reason! It's very dangerous to not have a working window for various reasons. Not only is there no way to get out, but there is no air flow, no ventilation.. Did the real estate agent market that room as a basement, or are they just using that "room" as a bedroom? Real estate agents can lie all the time about what a room really is, however there are specifications for what a room used for "living" purposes has to have. This includes, bedrooms, living rooms, dining rooms, etc. Where is this house?

no real estate agent was involved-- it was a friend of the family selling it to puppies.

The house is in North Riverside, IL-- I know that a room has to have a closet to qualify as a 'bedroom', etc. It has a closet and it's a great bedroom EXCEPT FOR THE WINDOW... kinda funny that I'm nervous and losing sleep over my nephew... his own parents don't give two squirts---

I have to learn to let this shit go! Serenity now! Not my problem!

A total "wtf" moment if there was one...
  • Options
    roarroar Posts: 1,116
    sitting in traffic next to a red dial telephone shaped car:
    http://blog.seattlepi.nwsource.com/thebigblog/archives/141390.asp
  • Options
    no real estate agent was involved-- it was a friend of the family selling it to puppies.

The house is in North Riverside, IL-- I know that a room has to have a closet to qualify as a 'bedroom', etc. It has a closet and it's a great bedroom EXCEPT FOR THE WINDOW... kinda funny that I'm nervous and losing sleep over my nephew... his own parents don't give two squirts---

I have to learn to let this shit go! Serenity now! Not my problem!

A total "wtf" moment if there was one...

i'm that kind of person too, but i think that way because our house burnt down when i was 6....we all got out, but lost the house. anyway, i can hardly burn a candle without over-analyzing it!
    You got to spend it all
  • Options
    comebackwomancomebackwoman Posts: 7,271
    The receptionist at my work got down on her knees and started rubbing my calves :confused: :eek: :eek: :eek: ummmm....WTF?!?!?!!?
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
  • Options
    HOOKERHOOKER Posts: 1,443
    The receptionist at my work got down on her knees and started rubbing my calves :confused: :eek: :eek: :eek: ummmm....WTF?!?!?!!?

Sounds like a HOT moment...
    Nice to know you.
  • Options
    HOOKER wrote:
    Sounds like a HOT moment...
    well it could have been...but in this particular situation - NO! :p
  • Options
    eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980

I was told that I'm allowed one bad joke a week...

So here goes,

Stop bringing your livestock to work...
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    eyedclaar wrote:
    I was told that I'm allowed one bad joke a wek...

So here goes,

Stop bringing your livestock to work...
    :p Keep your hands off my calves!

I feel violated :(
  • Options
    my step-mother completely ignored me today at a funeral...she's never done anything like that before. :confused: :( WTF?!?!?!?!?!
    You got to spend it all
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    being KICKED awake by my husband!!!! (having a dream)

WTF!!!

pissed me off & Could not get back to sleep!!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me