Options

your "WTF?!" moment of the day!!!

Comments

• Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    Lukin66 wrote:
    That's pretty shitty, some people deserve to die in a greasefire.

YES THEY DO. :mad: bastards. :mad: ESPECIALLY those that abuse doggies. :mad: WTFF???!!!!!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    I think you know why :)
    cos you have a secret?
  • Options
    I think you know why :)
    No eye deer
  • Options
    pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    vital5 wrote:
    No eye deer

Try banging your head against a wall. :)
  • Options
    JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    you areyou are Posts: 1,651
    No need to be void, or save up on life...
    You got to spend it all
  • Options
    JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    you are wrote:
    weird....a grandfather :eek: :(

Yeah. :(
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    Ok, so 5 of us living here 7 tooth brushes??

That is number one.

Number two, my sister's boyfriend leaves a tooth brush here. WTF? He is taking my house over one room at a time. arghhhhh!!!!!
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • Options
    _Crazy_Mary__Crazy_Mary_ Posts: 1,299
    ok, so yesterday I had to save my family from the boat-in campground (the frickin boat broke down). I go to the marina to rent a patio boat and pay $175 for 4 hours & the transaction takes place at 10:40. The lady tells me I need to check the boat back in at 12:30. I said, "That's less than two hours..." And she said, "right." WTF??!!
    I really screwed that up. I really Schruted it.
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    WTF? Why do I have 65535 unread PM's in my box? Did I miss something?
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    you areyou are Posts: 1,651
    WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!

ok, so i had a pretty good day at work....and when i got off, all i was going to do was run and get a few groceries then go home. well, on my way to the grocery store, there was a guy in the lane beside me (on my right), that lane is a right turn only. at the last minute he tried to get over in front of me, then traffic suddenly stopped. so by the time i stopped i was up beside him (obviously he didn't make it over) and he's flipping me off and yelling, "F*** You!!" over and over.....so i start mouthing off that he should have been in the right lane instead of trying to get over at the last minute...blah, blah, blah. so then he gets behind me and is riding my ass! so i flip him off, he gets closer, i hit my brakes to "tell" him to back off and he doesn't. i did it one more time and he finally goes in the opposite direction away from me. but by that time, i was shaking mad! :mad:

so i calm myself down in the grocery store, but still every LITTLE thing is getting on my nerves at this point....but i stay calm....'til i get home. and my cat had gotten sick with a hairball all over the freakin' place! :eek: i cried like a baby....it was soooo gross. of course i'm not mad at her, but i just really thought i was going to be sick while cleaning it up.

and then while typing this my computer blinked and i thought i had lost some of what i typed. thank God i didn't!

sorry for the long post, but it feels better to get it all out. :o
    No need to be void, or save up on life...
    You got to spend it all
  • Options
    comebackwomancomebackwoman Posts: 7,271
    PJPixie wrote:
    I do too :confused: I guess someone loves us A LOT :D
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
  • Options
    PJPixie wrote:
    i had that a while back.. it went away....
  • Options
    2 guys in dump trucks decided to block me in on the expressway this morning...one pulled in front of me and the other pulled alongside me beeping and waving and carrying on like an idiot. At first I thought maybe he was trying to be helpful and signal that something was wrong with my car...but nope...he clearly thought that once I realized how charming he was that I would want to pull over to the side of the road and get it on with him and his friend. I don't know how I had the power to resist such charming behavior at 8am WTF?!?!?!?
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    2 guys in dump trucks decided to block me in on the expressway this morning...one pulled in front of me and the other pulled alongside me beeping and waving and carrying on like an idiot. At first I thought maybe he was trying to be helpful and signal that something was wrong with my car...but nope...he clearly thought that once I realized how charming he was that I would want to pull over to the side of the road and get it on with him and his friend. I don't know how I had the power to resist such charming behavior at 8am WTF?!?!?!?
    :eek: that's not nice!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    :eek: that's not nice!
    I know! :mad: Thank god a whole line of cars eventually pulled up behind the truck next to me and he finally moved to the slow lane so I could pass. But WTF??? This is not gonna charm a girl...it's gonna freak her out and then piss her off! Usually there's state troopers all over that road, but of course I didn't see any this morning.
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    I know! :mad: Thank god a whole line of cars eventually pulled up behind the truck next to me and he finally moved to the slow lane so I could pass. But WTF??? This is not gonna charm a girl...it's gonna freak her out and then piss her off! Usually there's state troopers all over that road, but of course I didn't see any this morning.
    :( that would freak me out alright!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    Super VedderSuper Vedder Posts: 1,531
    Me standing up for SJP being more than suitable for the lead role in SATC in reply to someone elses thread!!! WTF??? :eek:
    Black, the greatest without a doubt........
  • Options
    RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    Me standing up for SJP being more than suitable for the lead role in SATC in reply to someone elses thread!!! WTF??? :eek:
    That's mine, too!
  • Options
    Rygar wrote:
    That's mine, too!

haha, but are you a bloke aswell? :confused:
  • Options
    haha, but are you a bloke aswell? :confused:
    Yeah.
    Didn't I sent you some PJ cds from Mookie's giveaway?
  • Options
    Rygar wrote:
    Yeah.
    Didn't I sent you some PJ cds from Mookie's giveaway?

Yeah im pretty certain you did thinking about it now. The one's that Dunkman was gonna get but i got em instead then sent them onto him? Im all confused now!

it doesn't take much...
  • Options
    Yeah im pretty certain you did thinking about it now. The one's that Dunkman was gonna get but i got em instead then sent them onto him? Im all confused now!

it doesn't take much...
    Yeah, dem's da ones ;)
  • Options
    Rygar wrote:
    Yeah, dem's da ones ;)

Come to think of it, i don't even think i put them on my ipod before sending them off!
  • Options
    ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425

omg... guys are wankers huh :p Only some guys and other guys only sometimes. But wow really this takes the cake as ridiculous. They use there amazing top notch job to 'try' it on with woman. good luck! They literally hold up traffic at the scent of a woman :confused: I wouldnt have though an expressway or anywhere is the right place for that.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Options
    Zoso wrote:
    omg... guys are wankers huh :p Only some guys and other guys only sometimes. But wow really this takes the cake as ridiculous. They use there amazing top notch job to 'try' it on with woman. good luck! They literally hold up traffic at the scent of a woman :confused: I wouldnt have though an expressway or anywhere is the right place for that.
    yeah...not so much. Little did they know what I have waiting for me at home :D
  • Options
    cat72cat72 Oxford, MA Posts: 2,992
    Killer heartburn that just won't go away!!! :mad:
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    FRRREAKIN ED DOING EAST COAST SHOWS WHEN THERE SHOULD BE SOME WEST COAST PEARL JAM AND SEATTLE LOVE INSTEAD DAMMIT!!!!!!! WTF???!!!!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    SENROCK! wrote:
    FRRREAKIN ED DOING EAST COAST SHOWS WHEN THERE SHOULD BE SOME WEST COAST PEARL JAM AND SEATTLE LOVE INSTEAD DAMMIT!!!!!!! WTF???!!!!

:D

I haven't had a wtf moment in 2 weeks I think...

WTF!

have a feeling that will change though :rolleyes:
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • Options
    the rays in first place

WTF!?
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10