Enjoy :D
    ~*~*~*~*PROUD EVENFLOW PSYCHO #0026~*~*~*~*

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^RED MOSQUITO #2^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Dublin 08/06
    Katowice 06/07 London 06/07 Dusseldorf 06/07 Nijgemen 06/07
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Binaural wrote:
    Funny you should say that, this clip may be appropriate: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j95uDFgEpt0 :D
    Just listened to the song, I like the guitar at the start and I actually want to see that movie :D

oh my, that was great! he's really good. hehe. and the accent helps. :D:p

it's a good song isn't it? :) I think my heart stopped for a while the first time I heard it. :o:D:D I'd love to see the movie aswell but unfortunately haven't been able to. :( it was in our cinema for only a short while and hasn't come out on DVD yet.. but I will see it one day!! :D if I'm not mistaken the movie is linked to our national epos the Kalevala. :D (lol. how informative of me! :rolleyes: :p)

EDIT: btw. I like that one Irish comedian.. feck I can't remember his name though.. he's got this show.. and he lives in the US now I think.. lol. that's no help is it. :rolleyes: I'm pretty sure he's Irish though. :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    BriskBrisk Posts: 84
    eMMI wrote:

it's a good song isn't it? :) I think my heart stopped for a while the first time I heard it. :o:D:D I'd love to see the movie aswell but unfortunately haven't been able to. :( it was in our cinema for only a short while and hasn't come out on DVD yet.. but I will see it one day!! :D if I'm not mistaken the movie is linked to our national epos the Kalevala. :D (lol. how informative of me! :rolleyes: :p)

EDIT: btw. I like that one Irish comedian.. feck I can't remember his name though.. he's got this show.. and he lives in the US now I think.. lol. that's no help is it. :rolleyes: I'm pretty sure he's Irish though. :D

I've never seen so many smilies!
  • Options
    Brisk wrote:
    I've never seen so many smilies!

oops. sorry, sometimes I get a bit carried away.. :o

:p
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    Binaural wrote:
    Nope, my system involves watching a video then clicking on a linked video. If I'm lucky I might get them all without repeats :D:p

now thats a real good system you found out for yourself ;) good luck for the project! :D
    stood at the top of the hill over my town i was found. finding myself used to be hard but now i see the light. this is music.
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    well good on you. I've never heard of him but I'm sure he's great. :p:D:D:D

hey, you might like this. though it's a love song really and I don't know if you're one of those macho guys who can't stand that stuff. ;):p

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KaoOlSPiAWQ

it's a song from a Finnish-Chinese movie Jade Warrior. :):D:D:D

Nice song! The guy singer is a bit scary though :o Do you like other Finnish bands like Nightwish and After Forever?
  • Options
    BinauralBinaural Posts: 1,046
    now thats a real good system you found out for yourself ;) good luck for the project! :D
    Thanks, it was either that or cure world hunger but everyone's doing that so I thought I may as well do something new :D

Dublin 08/06
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Ok, greatest should not be used because it's subjective for the most part, however he is my favourite. I much prefer Dylan Moran's style, the intellect and acute insiciveness of his material is subtley hidden beneath the cynical and aloof way in which he delivers it. That said, I wouldn't dream of sayin a crossed word against Bill :):D

Dublin 08/06
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:

Oooh, droppin the knowledge on me then are ya? :p;):D
    Ed Byrne by any chance?

Dublin 08/06
  • Options
    Nice song! The guy singer is a bit scary though :o Do you like other Finnish bands like Nightwish and After Forever?

glad to hear you like it. :) really? I think he's cute. :o:)

I like Nightwish, yeah.. dunno which way they're gonna go now that they're getting a new singer. but yup, the old stuff is quite good. :D
    haven't heard of after forever I'm afraid..

lol. and yeah I like other Finnish bands. ;):D:D
  • Options
    Binaural wrote:
    Oooh, droppin the knowledge on me then are ya? :p;):D
    Ed Byrne by any chance?

well, every now and then. ;):p what's the matter, can't handle it kiddo? :p:D:D:D

nah, that's not him.. lol. I'm gonna go run and see the TV guide as he's on tonight. :D *runs to the sitting room to check* *runs back* Graham Norton! :D
    maybe not the greatest comedian on Earth but I like him. :) at least at 1 AM he's really funny. :rolleyes: :p
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    eMMI wrote:

I like Nightwish, yeah.. dunno which way they're gonna go now that they're getting a new singer. but yup, the old stuff is quite good. :D

Talking of Finnish bands, what's the name of that band i liked??? :confused:
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:

After Forever aren't really that good, I just couldn't remember the name of that other Finnish band I like. It'll come back to me. Nightwish's old singers solo stuff is awful, sorry. Really can't get into it :o But I love Nightwish :)

Scandinavian music rocks :cool:
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:

lol. Magenta Skycode I think.. or something like that. :)
  • Options
    After Forever aren't really that good, I just couldn't remember the name of that other Finnish band I like. It'll come back to me. Nightwish's old singers solo stuff is awful, sorry. Really can't get into it :o But I love Nightwish :)

Scandinavian music rocks :cool:

hehe. no pressure. :)

yeah, I don't like the solo things either.. so no worries. :D:D

aye, it sure does. :cool:
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    The Bloodsucking Trolls? Deranged Davey and the Leather-clad Gimps? :confused: Wouldn't have thought you were into stuff like that!
  • Options
    The Bloodsucking Trolls? Deranged Davey and the Leather-clad Gimps? :confused: Wouldn't have thought you were into stuff like that!

:confused:
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    :confused:
    Just messin' with ya ;):D

Were Mayhem Finnish?
  • Options
    Just messin' with ya ;):D

Were Mayhem Finnish?

well thank feck for that! :eek: :rolleyes: :p

I think they were Norwegian..
  • Options

I like to dip my snout into as many troughs as possible. :cool:
  • Options
    me and my mate neil are seein them for only the second time. can we pop along for a pint?
    If music be the food of love, play on.
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    robbutland wrote:
    me and my mate neil are seein them for only the second time. can we pop along for a pint?

of course :)

did you get my PM i sent you with regards to a possible swap?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    yes! cheers for that, ill be truly made up if we can get standing.

cannot wait. gonne be on here every night now........ so far away!
    If music be the food of love, play on.
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    well, every now and then. ;):p what's the matter, can't handle it kiddo? :p:D:D:D

nah, that's not him.. lol. I'm gonna go run and see the TV guide as he's on tonight. :D *runs to the sitting room to check* *runs back* Graham Norton! :D
    maybe not the greatest comedian on Earth but I like him. :) at least at 1 AM he's really funny. :rolleyes: :p
    Pssssht, so we're playin that game eh? :cool::p:D
    Lol, I can't believe I forgot Graham Norton, yeah he's pretty funny, he did a grat appearance on Father Ted a while ago, cracked me up. But at the minute my top comedians are Dylan Moran, Bill Bailey and Ross Noble, all really funny and all have that awkward wierdness about them which is cool.

Dublin 08/06
  • Options
    Binaural wrote:
    Pssssht, so we're playin that game eh? :cool::p:D
    Lol, I can't believe I forgot Graham Norton, yeah he's pretty funny, he did a grat appearance on Father Ted a while ago, cracked me up. But at the minute my top comedians are Dylan Moran, Bill Bailey and Ross Noble, all really funny and all have that awkward wierdness about them which is cool.

well not that I'm aware of. ;) :cool: :p

I really really like him. :D watched his show last night and it totally cracked me up! lol. I was home alone and laughing like a madwoman. hehe.
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    I was home alone and laughing like a madwoman. hehe.

So what's new? :confused:

:D

;)

:eek:

:o
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    There's nothing quite as magical as having ten tits in front of you.

...as Paul Robinson, the England goalkeeper, has been known to remark...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    duggroduggro Posts: 1,343
    jrd wrote:
    ...as Paul Robinson, the England goalkeeper, has been known to remark...
    ah i like that:)
    Dublin Leeds Berlin Wembley
  • Options
    I'm proud to say I've not been a part of it

much
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison