Options

London Crew Baby :D

Comments

• Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Irish Al wrote:
    Exactly :) but so was dunk ;)

i giggle like a schoolgirl all the time... it keeps me looking young.

what?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    dunkman wrote:
    i hope i dont get any of that mixed up when i'm drunk :(

Wouldn't be the first time you got it...."mixed up", now is it dunkypoos ;)
    dunkman wrote:
    i giggle like a schoolgirl all the time... it keeps me looking young.
    what?

You are gay aren't you!
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    You are gay aren't you!

i'm fairly happy yes... to what other salicious untruth do you infer?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    i'm fairly happy yes... to what other salicious untruth do you infer?

None :)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Irish Al wrote:
    No :p

**stamps foot folds arms turns back on Al** HUmph
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    **stamps foot folds arms turns back on Al** HUmph

You should never turn your back on me, you know that by now surely ;)

*Al pinches V on the bum and runs away giggling*

Talking of which my girlfriends sister was coming into our house at the weekend and bent down to pick something up from inside her car and the little 5 year old from next door ran up and smacked her on the ass....I nearly wet meself laughing :D
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    so shall i infer that al has a hottie for a brother? :p
    i mean damn...you've all already called me a slut and a horny bitch elsewhere...so figure wtf...might as well just be. ;):p:D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    so shall i infer that al has a hottie for a brother? :p
    i mean damn...you've all already called me a slut and a horny bitch elsewhere...so figure wtf...might as well just be. ;):p:D

hahaha thats right just got embrace it !
    how on eath is swede going to cope with the 2 of us together !!!!! :eek: hahahahahaha how are any of the young men for that matter :p
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    hahaha thats right just got embrace it !
    how on eath is swede going to cope with the 2 of us together !!!!! :eek: hahahahahaha how are any of the young men for that matter :p

I'm sure we'll survive ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Irish Al wrote:
    I'm sure we'll survive ;)
    So Al... what's all this fuss about your brother? You can trust me.. I'm probably old enough to be his mother.... ;)
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    redrock wrote:
    So Al... what's all this fuss about your brother? You can trust me.. I'm probably old enough to be his mother.... ;)
    yeh, he's being very secretive and protective :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    yeh, he's being very secretive and protective :o

thats cos he's saving him for me :p
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    thats cos he's saving him for me :p

i'm telling mr vv :p

Al's bruddah is now officially scared :)
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:

But has anyone met him?
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    redrock wrote:

if you're talking about the brother I met.. (does he have more than one? :confused: ) he's nice looking indeed. :)

but I'm confused about this fuss too! :confused:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    eMMI wrote:
    but I'm confused about this fuss too! :confused:

That's a coincidence. I was just feeling confussed about being fused. :eek:
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    That's a coincidence. I was just feeling confussed about being fused. :eek:

:confused:

and red, I've met him unless Al has more than one brother!
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    eMMI wrote:
    :confused:

and red, I've met him unless Al has more than one brother!
    :eek: when did YOU meet him? :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    :eek: when did YOU meet him? :o

in Dublin.. :confused:

unless I was lied to and it was only some other nice looking chap. :confused:
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    i'm telling mr vv :p

spoil sport ! :mad:

no worries he knows he married a slut :p

Emmi :confused: why are you :confused: , you said he was good looking right ? and has that lovely Irish accent!, so what more do I... er... you want :p
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    spoil spot ! :mad:

Emmi :confused: why are you :confused: , you said he was good looking right ? , so what more do I... er... you want :p

lol. you all just seem to behave like he's the last man on Earth or something! :confused::p no offense of course ladies! :D

and yes I said he's good looking. you don't see me going all nuts about maybe seeing him (again) though do ya? :p
  • Options
    V V wrote:

:eek:

:p
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    , you said he was good looking right ? and has that lovely Irish accent!, so what more do I... er... you want :p
    Mega drawback... he's got Al as a brother.....
  • Options
    red thats ture ! :( damn

Byrnzie :p

Emmi awww emmi :) so sweet, darling as a women gets older her pulse gets faster :p hahahahahahaha sorry (red & D2D will back me)

anyway you're from them countrys that are perrty cool n open about sex ?? is that right ? thats how its percived over here .
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    darling as a women gets older her pulse gets faster :p hahahahahahaha sorry (red & D2D will back me)

You bet! Probably out of desperation for me!!!! Not that many 'good' years left!! :D:D:D:D
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    Emmi awww emmi :) so sweet, darling as a women gets older her pulse gets faster :p hahahahahahaha sorry (red & D2D will back me)

anyway you're from them countrys that are perrty cool n open about sex ?? is that right ? thats how its percived over here .

hahaha! lol. aww, red and V, such sweethearts you are! :D:D :)

I am? :confused::p well, I suppose so.. must be cause of the fact that we've got saunas. lol.
    not all people are like that though obviously. but at least I am, and my family is..
  • Options
    arr yes could be the saunas ! more used to naked bodies then us up-tight English :p hahahahahaha tho. i love a sauna myself :o

red !!! you have centures !
  • Options
    I was just looking at Jeffs pics taken at the Astoria again. Ahh, the memories! :rolleyes:

http://jeffs-odyssey.livejournal.com/82880.html
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    arr yes could be the saunas ! more used to naked bodies then us up-tight English :p hahahahahaha tho. i love a sauna myself :o

red !!! you have centures !

haha. there are very little other things as relaxing as a good hot sauna! :D:D

ahh, red, V's right, you've got dozens of good years to come! :)
  • Options
    aaaawwwww Byrnzie!!!!! I am already very distracted from trying to fix my PC by this

http://img475.imageshack.us/img475/1544/evlayellno4.jpg

and now you repost Jeff's pics!!!!!!!!!! **goes off in her little dream world and tough shit for the PC**