Options

London Crew Baby :D

Comments

• Options
    HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    dunkman wrote:
    between you and me Al, if we met Ed and had drinks he wouldnt understand a word we were saying!!! we'd need to conduct conversations via the medium of semaphore using beer mats

actually this is a good idea :) we need to learn semaphore, and we need beer mats!!
    I get this feeling that out of the 7 countries I'm going to, I'm gonna have the most trouble understanding the locals in the UK.
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Hinny wrote:
    I get this feeling that out of the 7 countries I'm going to, I'm gonna have the most trouble understanding the locals in the UK.

oh yeh.. fecking Englanders and Scotlanders and Irelanders.. impossible to understand even when sober! imagine what it's like when they're drunk!! :eek: :o

I do love all the different accents though! :o:);):D:D:D

lol. and I feel like I can speak better English the drunker I get.. :rolleyes: kinda like when I feel more confident on heels when I'm not sober. lol. well, maybe not.

:p
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    HotterHotter Posts: 51
    are we there yet.................?!?
    PJ....'nuff said
    ============
    Katowice '07
    Wembley '07
    Copenhagen '07
    MSG I '08
    MSG II '08
    Berlin ´09
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    dunkman wrote:
    concureth maximus!!!

between you and me Al, if we met Ed and had drinks he wouldnt understand a word we were saying!!! we'd need to conduct conversations via the medium of semaphore using beer mats

actually this is a good idea :) we need to learn semaphore, and we need beer mats!!

NERD!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    hello everyone!

and goodbye aswell almost in the same breath.

will be off to Joensuu until Wed and don't know if I can get to a comp during that time.

maybe I should post this to the Dublin thread.. but I don't really post too much in there anymore.. :o not that I don't still love it and the people! :D

anyhoo. :rolleyes:

come on June! :p
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    hello everyone!

and goodbye aswell almost in the same breath.

will be off to Joensuu until Wed and don't know if I can get to a comp during that time.

maybe I should post this to the Dublin thread.. but I don't really post too much in there anymore.. :o not that I don't still love it and the people! :D

anyhoo. :rolleyes:

come on June! :p

Have fun :D
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • Options
    BinauralBinaural Posts: 1,046
    I want my internet back :mad:
    ~*~*~*~*PROUD EVENFLOW PSYCHO #0026~*~*~*~*

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^RED MOSQUITO #2^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Dublin 08/06
    Katowice 06/07 London 06/07 Dusseldorf 06/07 Nijgemen 06/07
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Jennytree wrote:
    NERD!

inventor of dildos!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    inventor of dildos!

She must be rich.
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

• Options
    She must be rich.

she lost the patent rights in a game of strip pontoon
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    She must be rich.

...and with a huge grin ;):D
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    she lost the patent rights in a game of strip pontoon

Could have been worse.

• Options
    Could have been worse.

thats right... she could have been playing "strip star jumps"
  • Options
    You could always conduct your conversations through me. Then he'd understand :coool:

if your drunk ramblings are to go by then he wouldnt have a fucking clue what you're on about ;):)
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    thats right... she could have been playing "strip star jumps"

You Scots have some funny passtimes.

• Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    dunkman wrote:
    if your drunk ramblings are to go by then he wouldnt have a fucking clue what you're on about ;):)

I'll volunteer to be the official interpreter ;) I've done it before :D I'm so selfless :):p
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    You Scots have some funny passtimes.

funny but naked... thats the beauty of them ;)
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:

http://www.btinternet.com/~fourthgill.seascouts/semafore.htm

_. . ._. _.. !
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    funny but naked... thats the beauty of them ;)

I know there are many people that I would not like to seee jumping around in the buff, there would be no beauty involved :p

• Options
    redrock wrote:
    You weren't fast enough... you were seen and recognized....

this made me laugh. :D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    dunkman wrote:
    concureth maximus!!!

This is not a problem dude, I am already fluent in said language and the worst part is you need a hell of a lot of beer mats, and you can only take one per drink, so........................ *very drunk al, dunk n ed*

Stoney and Chimey thanks but no thanks, you'd just be like giggly school girls ;) whereas me n dunk will be cool :cool:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    Stoney and Chimey thanks but no thanks, you'd just be like giggly school girls ;) whereas me n dunk will be cool :cool:

As always baby.. as always :cool:

is your bruddah coming over with you Al? do not remove the 'with' from my previous sentence... cos thats just sick
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Al I demand a piccy of your brother on the blog :p
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:

:rolleyes: don't think I have ever been a giggle school girl. Ah well your loss if Ed can't understand what your saying after you've had a few beers :o :cool: :p
  • Options
    Chime wrote:
    :rolleyes: don't think I have ever been a giggle school girl.

maybe you've just not been tickled in the right places? ;)
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    As always baby.. as always :cool:

is your bruddah coming over with you Al? do not remove the 'with' from my previous sentence... cos thats just sick

He sure is ya sick fuck ;).....unless he's filming a tv show...but I've told him thats no excuse!!!
    V V wrote:
    Al I demand a piccy of your brother on the blog :p

No :p
    Chime wrote:
    don't think I have ever been a giggle school girl. Ah well your loss if Ed can't understand what your saying after you've had a few beers

Yeah right...you were a giggly school girl when you met me :D:D:D

Ed will understand just fine thanks...cause our coolness will speak to each other ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    maybe you've just not been tickled in the right places? ;)

So we have to fondle jen and tickle chime.....get pissed and hang out with PJ....man we're gonna be busy :o :cool:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    Yeah right...you were a giggly school girl when you met me :D:D:D

:rolleyes: of course I was ... I mean how could I not be ... :D
  • Options
    Chime wrote:
    :rolleyes: of course I was ... I mean how could I not be ... :D

Exactly :) but so was dunk ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    So we have to fondle jen and tickle chime.....get pissed and hang out with PJ....man we're gonna be busy :o :cool:

i hope i dont get any of that mixed up when i'm drunk :(