Options

London Crew Baby :D

Comments

• Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    I know of 2 seated tickets available for Wembley if anyone's needing :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    eMMI wrote:
    I'm absolutely in love with these boys and their little song! :) I'm not sure but I think they're aboot 14-15 years old! haha, go clicky-clicky with your mouse on top of the link and enjoy the lovely song Rising Son by Sturm und Drang!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=ngUq_8Ip4yI

...which reminded me... you know why they're called nuns don't you ?

Because they get nun.

:o

Time to go home I think....
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    and here's a band, based in Kotka that I went to see on Saturday! :) absolutely love them aswell!
    http://www.myspace.com/goonfinland

hehe.

he he he, indeed... that's just... weird... I mean, Finnish ska... it's like the Swedish chef on speed... :D
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    jrd wrote:
    ...which reminded me... you know why they're called nuns don't you ?

Because they get nun.

:o

Time to go home I think....

well, I didn't know that.. and now that I do.. I'm.. well.. nothing changed really..

:rolleyes:

:p:D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    he he he, indeed... that's just... weird... I mean, Finnish ska... it's like the Swedish chef on speed... :D

you know I didn't mean my hehe like that don't you? ;):p

there are actually quite a few good(-ish) ska bands in Finland. :D

don't compare Finns to Swedes - ever! unless you're talking about how much cooler Finns are! :cool:

:p
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    eMMI wrote:
    don't compare Finns to Swedes

Touchy subject that!
  • Options
    BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    V V wrote:
    Hi Buru :)
    Boobie talk is always good
    tomorrow at 1030am I'm having a boobie evaluation meeting :o if any of u wish to come :p its in Priston somerset !

hey Buru didnt we sing a whole pj tune converted to boobies once :p

haha yes we did!!

and yes, even I love boobies (I have boobie envy)

hiya all!
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Buru wrote:
    and yes, even I love boobies (I have boobie envy)

I think I can safely speak for all the fella's on here when I say "Whoooaah!!" You have just gone up a few notches in the ratings Marina! ;):)
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    don't compare Finns to Swedes - ever! unless you're talking about how much cooler Finns are! :cool:

he he he, I know! :D

but then the muppets didn't have any Finns did they...? and i couldn't think of any well known singing comedy Finns...sorry :(

so Finns and Swedes...is that like the Scots and English? or worse...?
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Well, you know internal flights around Europe will only cost ya about £20 - £30. Check Easyjet's webpage and Ryanair's page.

yes. but if i can avoid that, all the better. so i shall wait and see if i can find a flight from amsterdam, or i may well have to scramble for something else...which just adds to my time, beyond merely expense...and sheesh, poor redrock could get stuck with me, again. :p after my first couple nights there....dunno if she'd still want me! :D hahaha. so yea, it just would be soooo much easier to fly home from amsterdam, but we shall see.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    eMMI wrote:

How does this work? Every year I turn on Eurovision, and the Scandinavians and Balkan and Baltic states always vote for one another.
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Dreaming its cos we love you more and dont want you to leave :p:D

Emmi I have some Finish music somewhere, hubby had it when we met and I use to play it loads :) I'll find it n tell you what it is.

Dont forget peeps Evaluate your Boobies at 1030am !!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    jrd wrote:

it wont be worse :eek: ;);)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    V V wrote:
    Dont forget peeps Evaluate your Boobies at 1030am !!!!

Nobody told me about such a thing... what the hell is goin on?!! :p
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    Nobody told me about such a thing... what the hell is goin on?!! :p

thats alright, i'll be your evaluator
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    thats alright, i'll be your evaluator

Do I get extra marks for shaving?!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:

for shaving i'll give you a free yo-yo!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    Shaving is overrated. Wax instead. :p

Yo Dunky baby... I thought you said on the first page you were gonna call everyone 'baby' in this thread? :confused: I guess Scots suffer from short-term memory loss. Must be all that Grouse and Bucky.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    for shaving i'll give you a free yo-yo!

hoorah! Free stuuuuuuuff!

Shaving is overrated. Wax instead. :p

its epilation, baaaaaaabyyyyyyyy!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    Do you speak like that in real life? Or are you really just a boring old hag?
  • Options
    old hag?

how dickensian... i've never seen anyone called that for years!!!! eh.... baby!!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Jennytree wrote:

Damn.. that reminds me....
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    morning all...

Yeah baby, tis a tuesday morning
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    surfanddestroysurfanddestroy Posts: 2,786
    morning all...

Yeah baby, tis a tuesday morning

I hate Tuesday mornings :(
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    so do i, i hate all mornings, but it means it is a morning closer to the weekend, and a morning closer to june 18
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    Do you speak like that in real life? Or are you really just a boring old hag?

Did you just call me an old hag?! are ye startin??? WELL?? Jaysis...

I don't exist in real life!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    where were u all ???????????????

i made tea coffee fairy cakes fondent fancys and had nice photos of boobies on the walls and none of you came !!!!! :(
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    I made banana bread and stayed here... boobies are nice but I prefer other things.... ;)
  • Options
    hahahah but a slice of banana and a couple of fandant fancys go well together , so i'm told :p
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    he he he, I know! :D

but then the muppets didn't have any Finns did they...? and i couldn't think of any well known singing comedy Finns...sorry :(

the Muppets?! singing comedy Finns? well, I don't think I can think of one either.. especially a good one. :o oh, maybe Pirkka Pekka Petelius, he's great! :D but then.. you don't know him.. :(

Finns and Swedes yeah. the funny thing is that I think the Swedes like us.. we just hate them. :confused:
    and I don't know if I'm the one to compare Finns/Swedes and Scots/Englanders.. as when I was in Scotland nobody I met was really all that against England. well, except for one.
    maybe they just hid it. :p:D