Options

London Crew Baby :D

Comments

• Options
    Chime wrote:
    :o nope ... i lived in the states when the tickets went on sale and then no internet etc I didn't know about the gig until a couple of days before it :( so my first gig was 2000.

I've now switched from Live at Abbey Road to the NME awards ... did you have make-up and hairdresser in tow for your moment in the spotlight?
    Unfortunately I looked really scruffy and unpolished, actually like most of the attendees there, except for Kate Moss.
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    My eyes are getting tired so I'm gonna leave you two... behave!!!! I don't want to find that you've been waving your willy in the air Rob and that you Pippa, have been exposing your boobies!!!! :D

Have a nice night and a good week-end!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    My eyes are getting tired so I'm gonna leave you two... behave!!!! I don't want to find that you've been waving your willy in the air Rob and that you Pippa, have been exposing your boobies!!!! :D

Night red :D I'll be good!
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    redrock wrote:

Nighty night :) have a great weekend and see you soon :)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    Chime wrote:
    Nighty night :) have a great weekend and see you soon :)
    Have you seen Tom's pictures from the penthouse yet?
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Have you seen Tom's pictures from the penthouse yet?

Nope :o ... actually was chatting to him last night and forgot to ask about them. If you have a link can you msn/pm it to me?

Think I'll be hitting the sack soon so night ... hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend :)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Damn, you must have hit your head when you fainted and forgot all about it! :rolleyes: :p

:rolleyes:

sure sure. :p
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    Cheers em's and Hells :o but I wasn't looking for sympathy....I have other talents ;)

lol. and nobody's denying that Al! :p

so what, you can't call someone nice looking anymore without it being just out of sympathy? :confused::p
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    hello people :)

ARGH! so my internet crahsed, again. it went down the day after i got my tickets for pj in london, so it could have been a lot worse. i'm currently at a friends stealing his internet.

have i missed anything?

robin, i was going to come out the other night but i couldn't get hold of anyone when i got out of work... i'm guessing you had no reception of something. next time!
    20.04.06, 23.08.06, 27.08.06, 14.09.06, 16.09.06, 17.09.06, 19.09.06, 20.09.06, 18.06.07
  • Options
    hello people :)

ARGH! so my internet crahsed, again. it went down the day after i got my tickets for pj in london, so it could have been a lot worse. i'm currently at a friends stealing his internet.

have i missed anything?

robin, i was going to come out the other night but i couldn't get hold of anyone when i got out of work... i'm guessing you had no reception of something. next time!

Heather!!!! Aarrgghhh... no internet! The other night phones may not have worked because it is a basement bar.... Byrnzie is going to have his leaving drinks sometime this month.... :D
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    redrock wrote:
    EDIT: DId you guys see the thread about your last chance to buy the boots??

Yup... have to admit that i haven't bought any of the 2006 shows as i'm still in a huff after missing the Astoria show... and i'm a tight-fisted git too...;) So i'll probably be downloading a bunch when they start getting traded online.

Will be buying one or two from the 2007 shows though...:D
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Yey Monday!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    morning all
    Heather so sorry u missed us stupid bunker/no reception !
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Helloooooooooooooo ladies :D
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Irish Al wrote:
    Helloooooooooooooo ladies :D

Hello! :o
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Hello! :o

HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum requires that you wait 50 seconds between posts. Please try again in 19 seconds.

Arggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh why why why????????
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    just a quick hello message....
    or really i just wanted to bump the thread
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    yeesh. i went to book my flights, using airmiles...and i can't just yet. :o i can get a flight over to london no problem, but for whatever reason....can't seem to get a return flight back home from amsterdam on the dates i'd like. :( so i was told to wait a few weeks and try again. i hope i can find a flight back when i need, otherwise who the hell knows what i'll have to do to go to yet another country, etc...to catch a flight. don't want that. don't want the hassle...nor tyhe expense of more travel.

although as a friend mentioned when i explained my current predicament....a one-way flight to europe, yea....that's sucks for you......:p hahahahaha.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    yeesh. i went to book my flights, using airmiles...and i can't just yet. :o i can get a flight over to london no problem, but for whatever reason....can't seem to get a return flight back home from amsterdam on the dates i'd like. :( so i was told to wait a few weeks and try again. i hope i can find a flight back when i need, otherwise who the hell knows what i'll have to do to go to yet another country, etc...to catch a flight. don't want that. don't want the hassle...nor tyhe expense of more travel.

although as a friend mentioned when i explained my current predicament....a one-way flight to europe, yea....that's sucks for you......:p hahahahaha.

Well, you know internal flights around Europe will only cost ya about £20 - £30. Check Easyjet's webpage and Ryanair's page.
  • Options
    BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    dreamns post reminds me I should start doing something about MY air travels... :eek:

I have a flight to London, then somehow I have to get to Verona and Germany, and then back to London :p

I'm not really worried though, and these are hardly problems :p

Morning/afternoon to all!!!
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • Options
    Buru wrote:
    Morning/afternoon to all!!!

Howdy! :)
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Howdy! :)

Hey Byrnzie (see I made a point of spelling that correctly) :p

What's new, I've been out of the loop since tuesday (family business)
    At least no new tours have been announced
    the rest seems pretty much same old :D
  • Options
    Buru wrote:
    Hey Byrnzie (see I made a point of spelling that correctly) :p

What's new, I've been out of the loop since tuesday (family business)
    At least no new tours have been announced
    the rest seems pretty much same old :D

It's been pretty quiet the last week. Just the occasional bit of boobie talk. Nothing much. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    It's been pretty quiet the last week. Just the occasional bit of boobie talk. Nothing much. :rolleyes:

ah yes, everyone loves boobies
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Buru wrote:

excellent! this is more like it...! possibly as 'normal' as it gets around here... :D
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    Buru wrote:

Really? Even you? :p

Cool! :cool: :)
  • Options
    hey there Buru! :)

just to give people something to look and listen to I figured I'd post some lovely Finnish music... you know, just to ease the wait until June. :D:D:D:D

I'm absolutely in love with these boys and their little song! :) I'm not sure but I think they're aboot 14-15 years old! haha, go clicky-clicky with your mouse on top of the link and enjoy the lovely song Rising Son by Sturm und Drang!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=ngUq_8Ip4yI

:D

and here's a band, based in Kotka that I went to see on Saturday! :) absolutely love them aswell!
    http://www.myspace.com/goonfinland

hehe.
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I think there was willy talk too ;)

Hi Marina!
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Hi Buru :)
    Boobie talk is always good
    tomorrow at 1030am I'm having a boobie evaluation meeting :o if any of u wish to come :p its in Priston somerset !

hey Buru didnt we sing a whole pj tune converted to boobies once :p
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    I think there was willy talk too ;)

Hi Marina!

Oh yeah! I forgot about that! :o