Options

London Crew Baby :D

Comments

• Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    Good afternoon beautiful people!

Today is a good day! My neck hurts from dancing last night, and I drank copious amounts of wodka...

..but today is payday and I got a free laptop in work! WOOHOO I shoulda broke my computer months ago!

Today is indeed an awesome day because a few hours ago I finally passed my driving test :D:D:D

Words can't describe just how happy I am right now.....I'm like, Astoria happy! :D
    A democracy on paper, apparently well ordered, regularly subverted by irrational chaos.

Manchester - 4/6/2000
    London - 20/4/2006
    Dublin - 23/8/2006
    London - 18/6/2007
    New York City - 24/6/2008
    New York City - 25/6/2008 - we will be "what is up" New York
    Manchester - 18/8/2009
    Manchester - 20/6/2012
    Leeds - 6/7/2014
    London - 18/6/2018
  • Options
    Today is indeed an awesome day because a few hours ago I finally passed my driving test :D:D:D

Words can't describe just how happy I am right now.....I'm like, Astoria happy! :D
    Congrats :) that's wonderful... good week for driving tests, you're the third person I know who passed this week :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    Congrats :) that's wonderful... good week for driving tests, you're the third person I know who passed this week :D

Thank you.

It must be because it's half term for the schools or something...not as many cars about on the road.

I'm so glad I passed.....it was my, rather embarrassing, 6th attempt at it!
    A democracy on paper, apparently well ordered, regularly subverted by irrational chaos.

Manchester - 4/6/2000
    London - 20/4/2006
    Dublin - 23/8/2006
    London - 18/6/2007
    Manchester - 18/8/2009
    Manchester - 20/6/2012
    Leeds - 6/7/2014
    London - 18/6/2018
  • Options
    danleridanleri Posts: 497
    Thank you.

I'm so glad I passed.....it was my, rather embarrassing, 6th attempt at it!

it was about time you stopped drinking, man! :D
    Verona '00 | Dublin '06 | Barcelona '06 | London '07 | Copenhagen '07 | Berlin '09 | Dublin '10 | Belfast '10 | Berlin '10 | Toronto1 '11 | Toronto2 '11 | Amsterdam1 '12 | Stockholm '12 | Oslo '12 | Copenhagen '12 | Brooklyn1 '13 | Brooklyn2 '13 | Amsterdam1 '14 | Amsterdam2 '14 | Vienna '14 | Berlin '14
  • Options
    danleri wrote:
    it was about time you stopped drinking, man! :D

lol...well, I needed something to calm the nerves!

I've actually only just got over this nasty flu virus thats doing the rounds....maybe i should have gotten ill sooner!

Manchester - 4/6/2000
    London - 20/4/2006
    Dublin - 23/8/2006
    London - 18/6/2007
    Manchester - 18/8/2009
    Manchester - 20/6/2012
    Leeds - 6/7/2014
    London - 18/6/2018
  • Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340

I've actually only just got over this nasty flu virus thats doing the rounds....maybe i should have gotten ill sooner!

Its great when good things happen after you've been down! Congrats on passing!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options

...all excuses... :D

congrats man, i've had my driving licence for 11 yrs now... but i still remember that feeling...
    Verona '00 | Dublin '06 | Barcelona '06 | London '07 | Copenhagen '07 | Berlin '09 | Dublin '10 | Belfast '10 | Berlin '10 | Toronto1 '11 | Toronto2 '11 | Amsterdam1 '12 | Stockholm '12 | Oslo '12 | Copenhagen '12 | Brooklyn1 '13 | Brooklyn2 '13 | Amsterdam1 '14 | Amsterdam2 '14 | Vienna '14 | Berlin '14
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    Its great when good things happen after you've been down! Congrats on passing!

danleri wrote:
    ...all excuses... :D

congrats man, i've had my driving licence for 11 yrs now... but i still remember that feeling...

Thank you both....I think I am living proof that if some of as nervous disposition as myself can pass then anyone can do it :D

Manchester - 4/6/2000
    London - 20/4/2006
    Dublin - 23/8/2006
    London - 18/6/2007
    Manchester - 18/8/2009
    Manchester - 20/6/2012
    Leeds - 6/7/2014
    London - 18/6/2018
  • Options
    Thank you both....I think I am living proof that if some of as nervous disposition as myself can pass then anyone can do it :D

well... try driving while stoned... :D
  • Options

Congratulations :D I remember that feeling of passing, such a relief :)
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341

Congratulations!!! :D
  • Options
    *runs thru thread*

:D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    IrishJamIrishJam Posts: 307

congrats...its one of those things in life that is just nerve racking...

i remember my first time doing the test i was pulled over while instructor told me to reverse around the corner.
    Any way i tried about 4 times and told the instructor that something must be stuck under the wheels as the car was not moving,he just replied nope
    it was the damn handbrake i never took off..
    i had a head like a beetroot for the rest of the test which i somehow managed to pass...he must have felt sorry for me...as i was a mess after that
    Tír gan teanga, tír gan anam
  • Options
    Well done you :cool:

Being able to drive is one of those majors things that changes your life :)

FREEEEDUUUUUUUUM!! :D
    ♥ ♪ ♪
  • Options
    lol my bros learning to drive and hes determined to drive to reading fest this summer
    but fuck am i going with him werell never get there LOL
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    *runs thru thread*

You weren't fast enough... you were seen and recognized....
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    bump and all that jazz to this one..

:p

I'm BBOOOOORRRREEEEDD!

:rolleyes: :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    bump and all that jazz to this one..

I'm BBOOOOORRRREEEEDD!

:rolleyes: :D
    I thought you were off on a road trip? :confused::p
  • Options
    I thought you were off on a road trip? :confused::p

leaving on Monday! :rolleyes: don't you ever listen!?

"Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    leaving on Monday! :rolleyes: don't you ever listen!?

:eek: Obviously not! Well, that's not true 'cos if I wasn't listening I wouldn't have known anything about it :p :rolleyes: But I tend to read the first and last words of the sentence to save time :p:D;)
  • Options
    :eek: Obviously not! Well, that's not true 'cos if I wasn't listening I wouldn't have known anything about it :p :rolleyes: But I tend to read the first and last words of the sentence to save time :p:D;)

fair enough I suppose. :rolleyes: :p

the first and the last?! oh jaysus, I'll never talk to you again! :eek: :p;)
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    fair enough I suppose. :rolleyes: :p

the first and the last?! oh jaysus, I'll never talk to you again! :eek: :p;)
    Try and use two-worded sentences. That'll help me out a lot :o
  • Options
    Try and use two-worded sentences. That'll help me out a lot :o

:rolleyes:

I cannae do that cause I tend to say things the longest way possible to make them difficult to write for me and hard to understand to others so you can take that suggestion and shove it down your throat.

• Options
    eMMI wrote:

I cannae do that cause I tend to say things the longest way possible to make them difficult to write for me and hard to understand to others so you can take that suggestion and shove it down your throat.

:eek:

Gawd, I'm turning into HH
  • Options
    :eek:

Gawd, I'm turning into HH

no you're not. :rolleyes:

EDIT: off now, gotta tidy up before mum gets home from work!
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:

no you're not. :rolleyes:
    Well, not in THAT respect, but I'm using smilies like there's no tomorrow... maybe I should get some help? :eek:
  • Options
    Well, not in THAT respect, but I'm using smilies like there's no tomorrow... maybe I should get some help? :eek:

yeh, I know what you meant.. we talked aboot it. :p

and you're NOT using a lot of smilies! :rolleyes:

but maybe you should get help.. can't harm ya. :o

• Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Irish Al wrote:
    *Al n Dunk sit back and watch the scramble to the back of the queue :cool: and say why thank you mister vedder we'd love to join you for a little drinky, no we don't know where everyone else is gone....sure we'll be more fun than the rest put together*

concureth maximus!!!

between you and me Al, if we met Ed and had drinks he wouldnt understand a word we were saying!!! we'd need to conduct conversations via the medium of semaphore using beer mats

actually this is a good idea :) we need to learn semaphore, and we need beer mats!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    concureth maximus!!!

between you and me Al, if we met Ed and had drinks he wouldnt understand a word we were saying!!! we'd need to conduct conversations via the medium of semaphore using beer mats

actually this is a good idea :) we need to learn semaphore, and we need beer mats!!

You could always conduct your conversations through me. Then he'd understand :coool:
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    I'll be coming 2. hope you guys can rember me.
    Where all the good fools come

*Proud to be part of the Astorain crew*

#Lisbonnight#

@Wemberly07@

@MEN ARENA09@