Options

London Crew Baby :D

Comments

• Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    eMMI wrote:
    right.. so when was that then? :rolleyes:

Damn, you must have hit your head when you fainted and forgot all about it! :rolleyes: :p
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Waving it around in the wind? :D You have a very vivid imagination! :eek: ;)

for some reason i was thinking of the ween song "waving my dick in the wind"
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Cheers em's and Hells :o but I wasn't looking for sympathy....I have other talents ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    ***puts on binoculars*** where is it Byrnzie ???????? :p
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    V V wrote:

It's that thing that you've mistaken for a telegraph pole. :rolleyes: Telegraph poles aren't pink V! You should know that by now! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    V V wrote:

He's hidden it....can you find it :rolleyes: ;)

Feel a little prick to we???
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    sorry i'm use to a brown one :p
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    sorry i'm use to a brown one :p

OMG......:eek:

:confused: With a bit or tar and bark :eek:
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976

Al, don't worry, the girls can drool over your brother if they so wish, but I promise to stalk you :) there! Better? :)

who's drooling...i was simply asking a Q. seemed VV's interest was quite piqued, and knowing VV...i just had to ask why. ;)

and VV...red....yes, you're correct! good way to word it really. the pulse quickens...hahaha....you betcha. :D lucky the man who gets to enjoy it too. :cool:
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Waving it around in the wind? :D You have a very vivid imagination! :eek: ;)

wind = a fart

you waved your willy around in someones fart.... thats rather homoerotic of you... what next, nail clippers and a penchant for sherry in its proper glass?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    wind = a fart

you waved your willy around in someones fart.... thats rather homoerotic of you... what next, nail clippers and a penchant for sherry in its proper glass?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Dunk you seem to know too much about these things what with hugging Al and your musical ! :eek:
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    I missed Byrnzie's willy too!!!!! Not that I'm gonna lose any sleep over it... but still...

Aawww.. the erection thread got deleted... what a surprise! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I miss all the good stuff don't I?

Anyway, I just got pulled over and breathlised! :o Was fun as I've never had it done before.
  • Options
    Anyway, I just got pulled over and breathlised! :o Was fun as I've never had it done before.
    ....and? Had you been drinking?
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    ....and? Had you been drinking?
    No of course not! :eek: I'd never do that. I just drove through half an hour's worth of Watford with the full beam headlights on! I guess a thousand recently blinded drivers were the clue. Easy mistake to make though :o

Still, I was pretty panicky. Then again, I've not had many dealings with the old bill in my short life :p
  • Options
    Haha!!!
    Why aren't you out on the pull tonight????
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Haha!!!
    Why aren't you out on the pull tonight????
    Looking after the wallet/liver/lungs/door-openers (:D)
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    :cool: Evening
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    evening... had to pop in and see what this Byrnzie willy thing was all about!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    evening... had to pop in and see what this Byrnzie willy thing was all about!

I missed all that as well :o currently watching Dave Gilmore on Live from Abbey Road :cool: so you managed to wrestle the laptop back from G :D
  • Options
    Chime wrote:
    I missed all that as well :o currently watching Dave Gilmore on Live from Abbey Road :cool: so you managed to wrestle the laptop back from G :D
    Nicked it when she went to bed!!!! I'm just flicking through channels and on TV, they are showing the NME awards (I think)... Maybe we'll see Rob!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Nicked it when she went to bed!!!! I'm just flicking through channels and on TV, they are showing the NME awards (I think)... Maybe we'll see Rob!

Maybe :cool: ;)

am currently listening to the radio station based on what Ten Club members on last fm listen to http://www.last.fm/listen/group/Ten%20Club
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    He looks better in real life, though :o

Hey Chime! *waves*
  • Options

Hey Chime! *waves*

Hi *waves back*

So you are having a quite one tonight ... other than getting felt by the old bill :o:p
  • Options
    Chime wrote:
    Maybe :cool: ;)

am currently listening to the radio station based on what Ten Club members on last fm listen to http://www.last.fm/listen/group/Ten%20Club

oooOOOooo gonna have to try that one! Any good? :D
  • Options

Hey Chime! *waves*

I guess they'll have to show the queues for the men's if we want to see you!

EDIT: DId you guys see the thread about your last chance to buy the boots??
  • Options
    Last few songs been Modest Mouse, Neutral Milk Hotel, Beatles, Madness, Blur ,,,

No hadn't seen the thread is it in touch base?
  • Options
    Yeah what's that all about? perhaps that's the cue for the DVD release?

Hehe lets hope for a close up of the toilet queue (the mens, this time)

Pip did you go to Wembley in 96?
  • Options
    Chime wrote:
    Last few songs been Modest Mouse, Neutral Milk Hotel, Beatles, Madness, Blur ,,,

No hadn't seen the thread is it in touch base?
    porch.. first sticky
  • Options
    :o nope ... i lived in the states when the tickets went on sale and then no internet etc I didn't know about the gig until a couple of days before it :( so my first gig was 2000.

I've now switched from Live at Abbey Road to the NME awards ... did you have make-up and hairdresser in tow for your moment in the spotlight?

EDIT: I wonder if Pete has had a word with Ed and they are gonna follow their CD/DVD combo idea :D:D:D now that Dunk would be AWESOME :)