Options

Howard Stern

HailHailVitalogyHailHailVitalogy Posts: 4,507
edited December 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
It's so great to hear George Takei back on the show for a week.
2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    orig_long redorig_long red Posts: 2,029
    fuckin great.

"I dabbled my wang with latex."
    Jam out with your clam out.
  • Options
    3inputchick3inputchick Posts: 845
    Artie's contract runs out tomorrow?
    A pessimist is a man who thinks all women are bad. An optimist is one who hopes they are.
  • Options
    Artie's contract runs out tomorrow?

really?....ah, i'm sure he'll resign.
  • Options
    rriversrrivers Posts: 3,687
    The show is fantastic. Eric the Midget is hilarious.

3-2-1- before a Greg and Anthony fan posts in this thread.
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • Options
    all greg and anthony do is bust on stern....thats all that goes on there.
  • Options
    azwyldcatsazwyldcats Posts: 698
    baloon knot...
    And I'm not living this life without you, I'm selfish and clear
    And you're not leaving here without me, I don't wanna be without
    My best... friend. Wake up, to see you could have it all
  • Options
    Low_Light03Low_Light03 Posts: 1,227
    George Takei is very funny on the show

"One Of My Neighbors In Denver Was A ......"
    If You Give, You Begin To Live

But You Might Die Trying
  • Options
    long red wrote:
    all greg and anthony do is bust on stern....thats all that goes on there.

That's what it seems like.

The roast was fantastic. Colin Quinn killed!
  • Options
    The best joke for me was Sal's Vegetable joke about Artie not liking Vegetables even though his father was one. Something like that.

But You Might Die Trying
  • Options
    1STmammal2wearPants1STmammal2wearPants Worcester, MA Posts: 2,834
    The best joke for me was Sal's Vegetable joke about Artie not liking Vegetables even though his father was one. Something like that.

lol thats awful
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Boston I, Boston II 
    2018 Boston I, Boston II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 Boston I, Boston II
  • Options
    I liked the one (I can't remember who said it) that said if Artie's liver gets any blacker Anjelina Jolie is going to try to adopt it.
  • Options
    there was one when howard stern said the closest hes had to having sex with a black chick was masturbating to a picture of aunt jemima

EDIT
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2018 Boston I, Boston II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 Boston I, Boston II
  • Options
    mookie dmookie d Posts: 43
    someone said they'd rather hear gunshots from their parents' bedroom than hear the carver roast again. :D

anyone else think his show has improved a million percent since switching to satellite?
    my love for you is ticking clock BERZERKER! would you like some making fuck BERZERKER?!

why will you take by force what you may have quietly by love? - Powhatan
  • Options
    mookie d wrote:
    someone said they'd rather hear gunshots from their parents' bedroom than hear the carver roast again. :D

anyone else think his show has improved a million percent since switching to satellite?

Of course it has. It's alot funnier. Artie's stories just keep getting better and better.

"I'm wearing a neglige" - Blue Iris

But You Might Die Trying
  • Options
    Just dropping the half hour of commercials makes it a 1000 times better. The show is able to focus on the cast and making funny bits rather than the Howard bitching about everything. It is the most consistent form of entertainment out there.
  • Options
    "I love Osama Bin Laden." ....George is such a good sport. The things they do to him. :D
  • Options
    10_pearljam10_pearljam Posts: 172

i liked schuli's joke about beer league opening on the 18th and when corrected that it was the "15th, motherfucker" schuli responded with sorry, the 18th is the closing date.
    He is alive but feels absolutely nothing.
    So is he?
    When he was six he believed that the moon overhead followed him.
    By nine he had deciphered the illusion trading magic for fact.
    No tradebacks...
    So this is what it's like to be an adult
    If he only knew now what he knew then...
  • Options
    Of course it has. It's alot funnier. Artie's stories just keep getting better and better.

"I'm wearing a neglige" - Blue Iris

it is NEG-LA-JAY.
    So is he?
    No tradebacks...
  • Options
    i liked schuli's joke about beer league opening on the 18th and when corrected that it was the "15th, motherfucker" schuli responded with sorry, the 18th is the closing date.

Yeah Artie walked right into that one.
  • Options
    moeaholicmoeaholic Posts: 536
    i got sirius radio about a month ago, but not for howard. i only actually listened to him for the first time on sirius about a week ago. it's far and away so much better than terrestrial radio howard.
    "PC Load Letter?! What the fuck does that mean?"
    ~Michael Bolton
  • Options
    moeaholic wrote:
    i got sirius radio about a month ago, but not for howard. i only actually listened to him for the first time on sirius about a week ago. it's far and away so much better than terrestrial radio howard.

Just curious what did you get it for?

Even without Howard it is worth it. I listen to it so much. I am always discovering new shows. 1st wave has a show I found on Sunday nights called "Dark Wave" where they played darker early alternative music. They played "Ringfinger" by NIN.

Matt Pinfield plays whatever he wants on Left of Center is great every other Thursday.
  • Options
    moeaholicmoeaholic Posts: 536
    rrivers wrote:
    Just curious what did you get it for?

Even without Howard it is worth it. I listen to it so much. I am always discovering new shows. 1st wave has a show I found on Sunday nights called "Dark Wave" where they played darker early alternative music. They played "Ringfinger" by NIN.

Matt Pinfield plays whatever he wants on Left of Center is great every other Thursday.

satellite radio is like the plague. once one person gets it, it spreads to other people that person knows. there were about 3 or 4 guys i work with that picked it up, and they were listening to it through their pc. i was digging some of the stations they listened to. they showed me a list of stations and i saw a lot that interested me. plus, it wasn't as expensive as i originally thought it was going to be.

currently, i listen mostly to jam_on, octane, howard, rawdog, and the 80's station. i love sirius.
    "PC Load Letter?! What the fuck does that mean?"
    ~Michael Bolton
  • Options
    oppie1oppie1 Posts: 755
    moeaholic wrote:
    satellite radio is like the plague. once one person gets it, it spreads to other people that person knows. there were about 3 or 4 guys i work with that picked it up, and they were listening to it through their pc. i was digging some of the stations they listened to. they showed me a list of stations and i saw a lot that interested me. plus, it wasn't as expensive as i originally thought it was going to be.

wow.. you just described the O&A Virus... ditch that sh|t d|ck hoo-hoo-howie and come to the Norton and Friends show
    BoyHitsCar Masked Street Team
    www.lovecorealliance.com

Upcoming boyhitscar concerts:
    11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

www.myspace.com/briankutys
  • Options
    oppie1 wrote:
    wow.. you just described the O&A Virus... ditch that sh|t d|ck hoo-hoo-howie and come to the Norton and Friends show

some of what o & a do is hilarious: they know how to be funny but don't know when to stop sometimes. some of their stuff is downright offensive and not even funny.
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2018 Boston I, Boston II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 Boston I, Boston II
  • Options
    oppie1 wrote:

Here is the only Greg and Anthony listener you guys were looking for...

XM blows dude...you know it, Greg and Sally know it, Nascar knows it, Fox News knows it and the media know it...give up. You'll soon be listening to Sirius...and not by choice...

OR

you could go back to listening to Greg and Sally on "Free FM." YAY!!!!! Free FM!!!!

HA HA HA HA HA!
    So is he?
    No tradebacks...
  • Options

XM blows dude...you know it, Greg and Sally know it, Nascar knows it, Fox News knows it and the media know it...give up. You'll soon be listening to Sirius...and not by choice...

OR

you could go back to listening to Greg and Sally on "Free FM." YAY!!!!! Free FM!!!!

HA HA HA HA HA!

actually, XM has over 6 million subscribers, and ive had them for almost two years now, and their music rotation is pretty excellent. sirius is geared for more of a mainstream selection of music. I like XM a lot. It seems to be in the better position than Sirius is with almost double the amount of subscribers.
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2018 Boston I, Boston II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 Boston I, Boston II
  • Options
    oppie1oppie1 Posts: 755

OR

HA HA HA HA HA!

yeah.. you're right.. XM does blow.. you convinced me.. now you just gotta convince the other 7.5 million subscribers to jump ship to the company with only 4 mill subs...
    BoyHitsCar Masked Street Team
    www.lovecorealliance.com

Upcoming boyhitscar concerts:
    11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

www.myspace.com/briankutys
  • Options
    AllNiteThingAllNiteThing Posts: 1,114
    rrivers wrote:
    I liked the one (I can't remember who said it) that said if Artie's liver gets any blacker Anjelina Jolie is going to try to adopt it.

That's great! I don't remember that. I was telling everyone my favorite was if his liver got any bigger and blacker, Lisa Lampanelli would fuck it! :D:D

If you know her act, that is hilarious.
    24 years old, mid-life crisis
    nowadays hits you when you're young
  • Options
    AllNiteThingAllNiteThing Posts: 1,114
    Takei's last day of his previous stint was an amazing show. The whole bit with the fake Letterman calling in and inviting George to the show, then getting him to read the fake top 10 list about why Shatner is a dick or something like that. Hilarious! :D And Stern's farewell song to him. Stern + Sirius = genius. :cool:
    24 years old, mid-life crisis
    nowadays hits you when you're young