Options

Howard Stern

Comments

• Options
    rriversrrivers Posts: 3,687
    cutback wrote:
    But isn't that the fun part - the fact that people like Riley and Eric the Midget don't realize they're nuts and Howard plays off of that.

Yeah that is what is so funny. I also love when someone calls in and just rambles and no one can get a word in and Howard lowers their voice and they make fun of the person while you can still hear the person ranting in the background.

The fact that they played Even Flow makes that show even cooler! I love that they replay the Wrap Up show now.

"He's a rich nerd..."
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • Options
    SDMikeSDMike Posts: 22
    rrivers wrote:
    Yeah that is what is so funny. I also love when someone calls in and just rambles and no one can get a word in and Howard lowers their voice and they make fun of the person while you can still hear the person ranting in the background.

The fact that they played Even Flow makes that show even cooler! I love that they replay the Wrap Up show now.

"He's a rich nerd..."

When they did that with Crazy Alice a few weeks ago, that was classic. Next day they played the isolated track of Alice ranting without them talking over her. It was funny as hell.
    Information is not knowledge
    Knowledge is not wisdom
    Wisdom is not truth
    Truth is not beauty
    Beauty is not love
    Love is not music
    Music is THE BEST . . .
    - Frank Zappa
  • Options
    SDMike wrote:
    When they did that with Crazy Alice a few weeks ago, that was classic. Next day they played the isolated track of Alice ranting without them talking over her. It was funny as hell.

Who dis?
  • Options
    maeseymaesey Posts: 6
    rrivers wrote:
    Who dis?

Haai, Bones
  • Options
    NickyNoochNickyNooch Posts: 629
    F you fat Artie!!! Hi Fred.

9/17/95-New Orleans,LA 8/14/00-New Orleans,LA 4/8/03-New Orleans,LA 4/13/03-Tampa,FL 10/8/04-Kissimmee,FL 8/5/07-Chicago,IL 6/16/08-Columbia,SC 6/23/09-(EV Solo)Atlanta,GA 5/1/10-New Orleans,LA 9/21/12-Pensacola,FL 11/1/13-New Orleans,LA 4/11/16-Tampa,FL  4/23/16-New Orleans,LA

• Options
    What had me in tears were the phony calls Richard & Sal did to the public access guy using Riley, Ronnie & Mike Walker. Artie was laughing so hard I thought he would piss his pants.

"Can I tell you my best Matt Dillon story real quick?"
    Knowledge is not wisdom
    Wisdom is not truth
    Truth is not beauty
    Beauty is not love
    Love is not music
    Music is THE BEST . . .
    - Frank Zappa
  • Options
    Is Howard on vacation all week?
  • Options
    Uh...believe it or not, I'm going on a Star Trek cruuuuuise.
    Knowledge is not wisdom
    Wisdom is not truth
    Truth is not beauty
    Beauty is not love
    Love is not music
    Music is THE BEST . . .
    - Frank Zappa
  • Options
    Low_Light03Low_Light03 Posts: 1,227
    rrivers wrote:
    Is Howard on vacation all week?

i think so. wasn't he on vacation about 3 weeks ago? very lame.
    If You Give, You Begin To Live

But You Might Die Trying
  • Options
    CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,254
    Not sure if anyone caught it today with Mark the Bagger, but they were breaking his balls and he said he loves to sing karaoke. Howard asked him what he likes to sing and he said "Jeremy!!" I think I'd rather hear Mark sing it than Eddie!!!
  • Options
    howard is a big pearl jam fan!!! ive heard him several times mention on sirius and on regular radio how much he likes PJ and in fact he has sung along with Pilate as a "comeback" from a commercial.
  • Options
    inmyrvminmyrvm Posts: 933
    Not sure if anyone caught it today with Mark the Bagger, but they were breaking his balls and he said he loves to sing karaoke. Howard asked him what he likes to sing and he said "Jeremy!!" I think I'd rather hear Mark sing it than Eddie!!!
    i'd poop my pants laughing at that!!!!!!!
    "Fuck the talkin' let's start rockin" - Eddie Vedder 9-5-00 Pittsburgh
    4/26/03 Pittsburgh 5/3/03 State College 7/12/03 Hershey 10/1/04 Reading 9/28/05 Pittsburgh 5/20/06 Cleveland 6/23/06 Pittsburgh 6/22/08 DC

friends don't let friends listen to good charlotte
  • Options
    howard is a big pearl jam fan!!! ive heard him several times mention on sirius and on regular radio how much he likes PJ and in fact he has sung along with Pilate as a "comeback" from a commercial.

With "Pilate"? Seriously?
  • Options
    ChrissybChrissyb Posts: 122
    rrivers wrote:
    With "Pilate"? Seriously?

I thought he came back singing Glorified G.. and he was singing the words incorrectly...

I don't think I've ever heard Howard singing Pilate.
    **find what you love, love what you find**
  • Options
    Chrissyb wrote:
    I thought he came back singing Glorified G.. and he was singing the words incorrectly...

I don't think I've ever heard Howard singing Pilate.

I don't think I've ever heard Howard sing the words to any song correctly.

The clips from the Shatner roast yesterday were great.

"Betty White is so old when she was first on a gameshow, the prize was fire."
  • Options
    So they have the week off next week dont they?

But You Might Die Trying
  • Options
    oppie1oppie1 Posts: 755
    So they have the week off next week dont they?

howard has had the whole month off..

sipping seabreezes in the hamptons watching his house being built..

hoo-hoo.. i invented ripping off paying customers.. tell 'em fred
    BoyHitsCar Masked Street Team
    www.lovecorealliance.com

Upcoming boyhitscar concerts:
    11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

www.myspace.com/briankutys
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    rrivers wrote:
    The clips from the Shatner roast yesterday were great.

"Betty White is so old when she was first on a gameshow, the prize was fire."
    Best line of the night.............funny stuff.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    NickyNoochNickyNooch Posts: 629
    Yesterday Richard's crank call bit with the sports public access show was the funniest thing I have ever heard on the radio. "It's humid down here" hahahaha.

9/17/95-New Orleans,LA 8/14/00-New Orleans,LA 4/8/03-New Orleans,LA 4/13/03-Tampa,FL 10/8/04-Kissimmee,FL 8/5/07-Chicago,IL 6/16/08-Columbia,SC 6/23/09-(EV Solo)Atlanta,GA 5/1/10-New Orleans,LA 9/21/12-Pensacola,FL 11/1/13-New Orleans,LA 4/11/16-Tampa,FL  4/23/16-New Orleans,LA

• Options
    NickyNooch wrote:
    Yesterday Richard's crank call bit with the sports public access show was the funniest thing I have ever heard on the radio. "It's humid down here" hahahaha.

I agree! I was crying laughing when they played that bit. When Richard would call and say he was from Boston and it seemed like it was going to be a sports call and then he would start talking about the weather again!!! Hilarious!!!
  • Options
    pjscreamerpjscreamer Posts: 593
    Can I tell ya a quick Matt Dillion story PFFFFFTTTTTT.Classic what will Sal and Richard do next?
    Let's Go Yanks!
    96)Randalls Island I,II
    98)NJ,MSG I,II
    00) Virginia Beach Jones Beach I,II,III Saratoga Springs Seattle I
    03)Nassau Camden I MSG I,II NJ
    04)Boston I,II Reading
    05)Montreal Ottawa Toronto Borgata I,II Philly
    06) Irving plaza Albany Hartford Camden I,II NJ I,II LA I,II Gorge I,II
    07)Lolla
    08)Roo Camden I,II MSG I,II Hartford Beacon
    09)Chicago I,II Philly II,III,IV
    10)Hartford Newark MSG I,II
    11)PJ20 I,II
    13)Wrigley Brooklyn I,II Hartford
    14)Moline,milwaukee
    15)Central Park
    16)MSG I,II
    17)Wrigley I,II
    18)Wrigley I,II
    22)MSG,Camden
  • Options
    Sal and Richard are amazing.

pjscreamer, is that Johnny Frotto? When Artie and Howard were imitating him yesterday it was great as well.
  • Options
    pjscreamerpjscreamer Posts: 593
    rrivers wrote:
    Sal and Richard are amazing.

pjscreamer, is that Johnny Frotto? When Artie and Howard were imitating him yesterday it was great as well.
    "Can I tell ya Quick story Howard real Quick...."
    U got to check out this stern website http://www.marksfriggin.com classic stern sie with transcrips from eveery show
    Let's Go Yanks!
    96)Randalls Island I,II
    98)NJ,MSG I,II
    00) Virginia Beach Jones Beach I,II,III Saratoga Springs Seattle I
    03)Nassau Camden I MSG I,II NJ
    04)Boston I,II Reading
    05)Montreal Ottawa Toronto Borgata I,II Philly
    06) Irving plaza Albany Hartford Camden I,II NJ I,II LA I,II Gorge I,II
    07)Lolla
    08)Roo Camden I,II MSG I,II Hartford Beacon
    09)Chicago I,II Philly II,III,IV
    10)Hartford Newark MSG I,II
    11)PJ20 I,II
    13)Wrigley Brooklyn I,II Hartford
    14)Moline,milwaukee
    15)Central Park
    16)MSG I,II
    17)Wrigley I,II
    18)Wrigley I,II
    22)MSG,Camden
  • Options
    pjscreamer wrote:
    Can I tell ya a quick Matt Dillion story PFFFFFTTTTTT.Classic what will Sal and Richard do next?

haha. that's mike walker isnt it?

Paula,Paula it's Rusty.

But You Might Die Trying
  • Options
    CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,254
    My Starmate had a shitty power connection so I had to send it back to Sirius, I've been 2 weeks without Howard and am ready to die. I can't even access it on the net either due to complications with the new setup they have going on howardstern.com. I hope I get it mailed to me this weekend.
  • Options
    My Starmate had a shitty power connection so I had to send it back to Sirius, I've been 2 weeks without Howard and am ready to die. I can't even access it on the net either due to complications with the new setup they have going on howardstern.com. I hope I get it mailed to me this weekend.

Have you tried logging in via Sirius.com? http://www.sirius.com/sirius/servlet/MediaPlayer?stream=undefined&

I noticed that there is something weird with the player on howardstern.com.
  • Options
    ChrissybChrissyb Posts: 122
    NickyNooch wrote:

The sports guy crank call is by far Richards best work yet.. I loved it !! and I wanna hear it again.
    **find what you love, love what you find**
  • Options

That sucks. I have a JVC one for my car and boombox in my house. I just got my wife the Starmate for her car. It is much better than mine because you can save artists as well as songs in memory. Of course, the fucker beeps all the time and all she has saved in it is Johnny Cash and U2!!!

I tried to download the howardstern player yesterday and it wasn't working. I will just listen through sirius. What is the advantage of the howard stern player?
  • Options
    GarnerGarner Posts: 182
    O and A party rock
    Barry Bonds is innocent