Options

Howard Stern

Comments

• Options
    oppie1oppie1 Posts: 755
    first quarter was over in April...two months ago...

but thanks for all the cool articles. you proved my point very well! Thanks. I;m done with you now. Have fun listening to your portable XM player. All that "cool" exclusive commercial free programming...LOL!!!!!

LOL LOL LOL LOL ROTFLMAO LOLLERSKATES LOL OMGWTFBBQ
    BoyHitsCar Masked Street Team
    www.lovecorealliance.com

Upcoming boyhitscar concerts:
    11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

www.myspace.com/briankutys
  • Options
    mookie dmookie d Posts: 43
    i can't figure out why anyone cares which radio show someone listens to. like there isn't room for 2 crude radio shows in the world. i listen to howard's show when i have a chance but i also have xm on my directv and i've checked out the o and a show and while i prefer howard i see no point in arguing about or demeaning anyone that prefers the other. i mean who really gives a fuck where you get your juvenile humor?

apparently some of you got the 'special' kool-aid with your satellite subscriptions. :D

finally, has anyone heard artie's impression of danny bonaduce? i nearly wrecked the car.
    my love for you is ticking clock BERZERKER! would you like some making fuck BERZERKER?!

why will you take by force what you may have quietly by love? - Powhatan
  • Options
    10_pearljam10_pearljam Posts: 172
    i listened to greg and anthony on my FREE FM today and boy...they were so funny talking about what team had the worst sports uniform in the 80's. when they said houston astros, i nearly spit up my stomach laughing so hard...boy they are so funny...
    He is alive but feels absolutely nothing.
    So is he?
    When he was six he believed that the moon overhead followed him.
    By nine he had deciphered the illusion trading magic for fact.
    No tradebacks...
    So this is what it's like to be an adult
    If he only knew now what he knew then...
  • Options
    rriversrrivers Posts: 3,687
    mookie d wrote:
    i can't figure out why anyone cares which radio show someone listens to. like there isn't room for 2 crude radio shows in the world. i listen to howard's show when i have a chance but i also have xm on my directv and i've checked out the o and a show and while i prefer howard i see no point in arguing about or demeaning anyone that prefers the other. i mean who really gives a fuck where you get your juvenile humor?

apparently some of you got the 'special' kool-aid with your satellite subscriptions. :D

finally, has anyone heard artie's impression of danny bonaduce? i nearly wrecked the car.

That's exactly what I was saying. Everytime there is a thread about Howard some O & A fan comes and tells us Howard is a has been. I have never heard O & A so if people like them that is great.

I almost wrecked my car yesterday when they played the Baba-boey song to the tune of "The Longest Time" by Billy Joel. There is so much on that show that makes me cry from laughing so hard: Eric the Midget, Baba-boey songs, Crazy Alice saying, "Hi Sal" after cursing everyone else out.
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • Options
    CorduroyboyCorduroyboy Posts: 1,254
    Artie going at it with Crazy Alice today. My stomach hurts, my face feels like every nerve is poking out. I've never laughed so hard. People who can't laugh at this banter, well they must have no humor in their lives!! Good stuff!
    Artie is the man!
  • Options
    Artie going at it with Crazy Alice today. My stomach hurts, my face feels like every nerve is poking out. I've never laughed so hard. People who can't laugh at this banter, well they must have no humor in their lives!! Good stuff!
    Artie is the man!

No kidding. The great thing about the show is that there is so many different aspects of it. It get characterized as being all about sex but just listening to them make fun of each other or read the email is hilarious.

Corduroyboy, I live in Roseville. You going to the 3 SF shows?
  • Options
    rrivers wrote:
    No kidding. The great thing about the show is that there is so many different aspects of it. It get characterized as being all about sex but just listening to them make fun of each other or read the email is hilarious.

Corduroyboy, I live in Roseville. You going to the 3 SF shows?

Sweet, I'm in East Sac. I'm going to the 15th and 16th. Didn't get tix to the 18th, but still may swing it. Hitting LA and Gorge also. You? We should have a Sac meet up before the shows! My poor wallet has suffered!
  • Options
    Artie is the man!

FUCK YOU BITCH...Hiiiiiiii Saaaaal...You guinea wop motherfucker, you fat piece of shit...where's my fred? hiiiiiiii fred. who dis? whenever an attorney call it can't be good.

Hilarious!!!!
    So is he?
    No tradebacks...
  • Options
    Sweet, I'm in East Sac. I'm going to the 15th and 16th. Didn't get tix to the 18th, but still may swing it. Hitting LA and Gorge also. You? We should have a Sac meet up before the shows! My poor wallet has suffered!

I was lucky enough to get tickets to all three. It is going to rule.

I haven't listened to any Stern today yet. My wife is going out tonight so I will have a free night to listen to the show for hours! How great is the replay all day!
  • Options
    rrivers wrote:

I haven't listened to any Stern today yet. My wife is going out tonight so I will have a free night to listen to the show for hours! How great is the replay all day!

I wanted to do all 3, but I don't think I'd have a job left seeing I just took off 10 days to go back to NY, then taking 5 days off for LA and Gorge, and squeezing in SF nights without taking days off. Gonna be an insane 2 weeks!
  • Options
    rrivers wrote:

dude...when artie and crazy alice go at it....CLASSIC!!!!
    So is he?
    No tradebacks...
  • Options
    GarnerGarner Posts: 182
    oppie1 wrote:
    they do a 6-9am show on Fm and XM.. then go over an do an xm exclusive show from 9-1130ish..

they must be really failing...failing so bad that they're adding new cities... go support that hooked nose shithead, howie.. what do i care...O&A always win in the end
    I totally agree. Ron and Fez is just as good as O and A though.
    Barry Bonds is innocent
  • Options
    who the hell are ron and fez?
    So is he?
    No tradebacks...
  • Options
    I love how people take sides in a satellite radio war between a guy making $50 mil a year, and two guys making $15-20 mil or so a year. And what is with calling it the Greg and Anthony show, is that some kind of knock??
  • Options
    dude...when artie and crazy alice go at it....CLASSIC!!!!

I was laughing so hard at that fight. When Artie said, "fuck you Shatner, fuck you final frontier...Hi, Spock." I almost wrecked my car.

That show continues to top itself.
  • Options
    I wanted to do all 3, but I don't think I'd have a job left seeing I just took off 10 days to go back to NY, then taking 5 days off for LA and Gorge, and squeezing in SF nights without taking days off. Gonna be an insane 2 weeks!

You went back to NY for Pearl Jam? I am taking off the Monday after the Sunday SF show and Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday morning. The next week I am going to NY for vacation.

I would love to go to the Gorge but I just can't justify it moneywise.

What boots do you have?
  • Options
    pjscreamerpjscreamer Posts: 593
    HOWARD FUCKIN RUL;ES ENFFF SAID
    FU ARTIE FU HOWARD HI SAL HI RICHARD
    there be some HO IN THIS HOUSE THERE BE SOME HOOS IN THIS HOUSE
    LETS F SOME WHORSE
    Let's Go Yanks!
    96)Randalls Island I,II
    98)NJ,MSG I,II
    00) Virginia Beach Jones Beach I,II,III Saratoga Springs Seattle I
    03)Nassau Camden I MSG I,II NJ
    04)Boston I,II Reading
    05)Montreal Ottawa Toronto Borgata I,II Philly
    06) Irving plaza Albany Hartford Camden I,II NJ I,II LA I,II Gorge I,II
    07)Lolla
    08)Roo Camden I,II MSG I,II Hartford Beacon
    09)Chicago I,II Philly II,III,IV
    10)Hartford Newark MSG I,II
    11)PJ20 I,II
    13)Wrigley Brooklyn I,II Hartford
    14)Moline,milwaukee
    15)Central Park
    16)MSG I,II
    17)Wrigley I,II
    18)Wrigley I,II
    22)MSG,Camden
  • Options
    rrivers wrote:
    You went back to NY for Pearl Jam? I am taking off the Monday after the Sunday SF show and Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday morning. The next week I am going to NY for vacation.

I would love to go to the Gorge but I just can't justify it moneywise.

What boots do you have?

Nahh, went back to NY to visit family. I'm originally from there, moved to SAC 4 years ago. My boots, I've got close to 75 I'd say. Some are on CD, most are on tape. But during college, I traded boots like they were candy.
  • Options
    Nahh, went back to NY to visit family. I'm originally from there, moved to SAC 4 years ago. My boots, I've got close to 75 I'd say. Some are on CD, most are on tape. But during college, I traded boots like they were candy.

Let me know if you would be interested in trading some. I don't have an MP3 player so I would prefer to trade the actual cds. Here's my list:

Small Club Holland

New Orleans 11/16

New Orleans

Katowice 6/16
    New Orleans 8/14
    Philadelphia 9/1
    Las Vegas 10/22
    Sacramento 10/30
    Seattle 11/5
    Seattle 11/6

Bridge School 10/20 and 10/21

Perth 2/23
    Uniondale 4/30
    State College 5/3
    Boston 7/2
    Boston 7/3
    MSG 7/8
    MSG 7/9
    Boston 7/11
    Holmdel 7/14
    Benaroya 10/22

Showbox

Letterman
  • Options
    GarnerGarner Posts: 182
    who the hell are ron and fez?
    they are on after O and A...hilarious
    Barry Bonds is innocent
  • Options
    libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    he's nauseating.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • Options
    libragirl wrote:
    he's nauseating.

oppie1? I agree.
  • Options
    rrivers wrote:
    oppie1? I agree.

he..he...no I meant Howard Stern.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • Options
    How original bashing Stern in a Stern thread!

Stern is now streaming online. Check it out!
  • Options
    rrivers wrote:
    How original bashing Stern in a Stern thread!

Stern is now streaming online. Check it out!

thanks i try to be.
  • Options
    I love how us Howard Stern fans defend him on here, and we get trashed on from the O and A fans. But when we Howard fans trash O and A, we get hell for it. Some of us don't like O and A and never will. We like Howard, go start an O and A thread if you want to rant about them. Personally I think they suck and are riding the coattails of Stern. Stern is the original and all the others will continuously try to be like him and will never achieve his success.
  • Options
    rrivers wrote:
    Let me know if you would be interested in trading some. I don't have an MP3 player so I would prefer to trade the actual cds. Here's my list:

Small Club Holland

New Orleans 11/16

New Orleans

Katowice 6/16
    New Orleans 8/14
    Philadelphia 9/1
    Las Vegas 10/22
    Sacramento 10/30
    Seattle 11/5
    Seattle 11/6

Bridge School 10/20 and 10/21

Perth 2/23
    Uniondale 4/30
    State College 5/3
    Boston 7/2
    Boston 7/3
    MSG 7/8
    MSG 7/9
    Boston 7/11
    Holmdel 7/14
    Benaroya 10/22

Showbox

Letterman

I'll PM you later with what I have!
  • Options
    I'll PM you later with what I have!

Great! Have a good weekend! It is fucking hot out there right now!!!

You are right about what you said about defending Howard. These fucking G & A idiots come on this STERN thread, bash him, and we are not supposed to say anything back to them. Makes sense.
  • Options
    Low_Light03Low_Light03 Posts: 1,227
    WE SPEAK YOUR NAME.

"The only vegetable you ever loved was your father" - Sal at the Artie Roast.
    If You Give, You Begin To Live

But You Might Die Trying
  • Options
    Who dis?