B R O A D W A Y***B L U E S H I R T S

Comments

• Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    ah mick vokta could kick kocur ass

Yeah and Tie Domi would wax both their asses
    besides- we have this new guy alltho i think hes only played 1 game,. but I keep hearing his name pop up. Colton Orr aqquired from I believe Boston.

Soon the olympics- then the final stretch. Should be a very interesting second half considering the races are already pretty tight as far as standings.

I hope they dont take this Columbus team lightly , either. We need a W .

Celeb_StickSalute_011206.jpg

Lets Go Rangers
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    hes pretty good bathegate66 the new the rangers brought up. but this 6'4 kid the islanders got from dallas kicked some guy ass on the flames last week
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• stickboystickboy Posts: 2,981
    ah mick vokta could kick kocur ass
    i have to disagree on that one buddy...Joeys record went something like this: Fractured Brad Dalgarnos Orbital bone, kicked Baumgartners ass (as did Domi on several occasion)...the only one Vukota ever beat was that Jeff Bloember pansy in the 91 playoffs. TRUST me...I hav em all on tape! :D

Joey was my boy...we used to hang with his wife after the games and his knuckles used to look like they went tru a meat grinder. :) GRAVES even whupped some of the Isles asses. Not to mention Graves, Domi, and Kocur beat the SHIT out of STevens AND CLAUDE lemieux and the entire devils team in that bench clearing brawl in Messier first playoff run as a ranger in 91! ;)

That kid Orr looks pretty big and now they called up Purinton too in place of Kasper, so we'll see what happens.

LETS GO RANGERS!!!!
    Aah, fuck it, I’m just gonna go home, turn on the fuckin’ TV...
    Watch the nightly news and drink a beer...
    Like I could even change the world, yeah right...
    you have tapes of hockey fights stickboy thats awsome. i love a watching hockey fights. best fighting team was the islanders of the 80s they could anyone ass

• stickboystickboy Posts: 2,981
    you have tapes of hockey fights stickboy thats awsome. i love a watching hockey fights. best fighting team was the islanders of the 80s they could anyone ass
    yea unfortunately Ileft alot of them from the 90's my last trip toi greece, so when my pops comes back, Im asking him to bring them. Including the Guy Lafleur days and Leetch, richter and Granatos rookie yr scoring on Kelly Hrudey...some sick highlights man. ;)

I'll give u that tho...Nystrom, Gillies, Dennis Potvin with his hipchecks and even Billy Smith were friggin tough as fuck man..I Used to HATE playing them cause we always got waxed. :mad: lol
    and I'll even go as far as to say Mike Bossy was prolly my one and only fav Isle cause he was just amazing!
    Aah, fuck it, I’m just gonna go home, turn on the fuckin’ TV...
    Watch the nightly news and drink a beer...
    Like I could even change the world, yeah right...
    my father used to say it was so awsome to bossy kick the shit out of someone and then go and score 2 goals. the one everyone forgets is trots h. my father once told me when gillies and o'reilly would fight gilles would kick the shit out of him. thats when hockey was good and i missed it by about 15 years. best fight i ever saw was 02 playoffs leafs vs isles fucking blood bath.

When is it gonna sink in to Tom Renneys head that Henrik needs to be # 1 . We have all said this , over & over again. Those 3 goals last night in a span of what , under 5 minutes- clearly show that Weekes is jittery . It took him to the 3rd period to settle in, and by then, they were playing catch up.
    I mean, Marcel Hossa scores 2 goals, and we still lose ? wtf ? how does that happen ?
    12 more games till the Olympic break- hopefully, we can gain some ground in that timeframe.
    c'mon,...

Lets GO Rangers ! :]
    platessmall.jpg
    yeah, we have dropped 2 straight, but that isnt near as bad as Pittsburghs last 7 ! Plus, I heard yesterday that it is official - Ziggy Paalfy has now retired due to his bum shoulder. Mario and Sidney cant do it all themselves- its clear that Henriks contribution has meant more to his teams then Crosbys.
    Please Tom Renney, no more Kevin Weekes, he's a good guy and all, articulate and well spoken, but even he has come to the realization that his role has now shifted to backup.

Lets Go Rangers !

;)
    platessmall.jpg
  • NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    we need a win bad ... real bad something tells me weekes is gonna go again tonight ... also on a side note ... we need some toughness .. teams are taking liberties with us because no one patrols the ice for us...
  • moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
    Any word on who's playing in goal tonight? I read the advance on the Rangers home page and they were making note of the fact of how successful Lundqvist has been against the Pens this season. Lets hope that influences Renney's decision.
    Im not sure if its Henrik or Weekes tonight,: but i thought this was interesting The Rangers have already faced 3 different goalies against Pitts this season-
    The Rangers have already faced three different Pittsburgh goaltenders this season -- playing against Fleury on Dec. 1 and Dec. 31, Sebastien Caron on Nov. 7 and Jocelyn Thibault on Nov. 12.
    051031_jagr_hmed_7p.jpg

Lets Go Rangers
    platessmall.jpg
  • you have tapes of hockey fights stickboy thats awsome. i love a watching hockey fights. best fighting team was the islanders of the 80s they could anyone ass
    http://www.hockeyfights.com/videos Just go there, you can download every fight the next day.I´ve got nearly every fight this season.
    By the way, wasn´t Kocur the one, that fought a full season despite having a broken hand and even won most fights?
    I also remember him wanting a piece of a player while beeing behind the Wings bench few years ago :)
    Hey, could you stand another drink,
    Better when I don't think,
    It seems to get me through.
    he looked great last thursday
    greeting the captain:
    DVC00021.jpg

DVC00031.jpg
    platessmall.jpg
    http://www.hockeyfights.com/videos Just go there, you can download every fight the next day.I´ve got nearly every fight this season.
    By the way, wasn´t Kocur the one, that fought a full season despite having a broken hand and even won most fights?
    I also remember him wanting a piece of a player while beeing behind the Wings bench few years ago :)
    thanks for the info. rangers suck

at least the isles have DiP

and fishsticks forever

fishsticks.gif
    platessmall.jpg
    dp not too bad. he just needs some good players around him kind of like what the rangers have

dp not too bad. he just needs some good players around him kind of like what the rangers have

We have good players yet still suck? Interesting.

LETS GO RANGERS!!!
    moster78 wrote:
    We have good players yet still suck? Interesting.

LETS GO RANGERS!!!
    you guys dont suck. im just saying that cause im an islanders fan. have to follow the rules

you guys dont suck. im just saying that cause im an islanders fan. have to follow the rules

True, it would be like me saying something about Potvin or fishsticks.
    moster78 wrote:
    True, it would be like me saying something about Potvin or fishsticks.
    are you rangers fans ever gonna let that hit by potvin go. the fishsticks thing is okay with me cause i actually rember it. hell i even had the fishsticks jersey. burned it of course

it wasn't easy but we got the 2 points we needed the pens always get up for the rangers ,, both goalies were awesome .. tough games coming up..
    bruins ,, devs,, sabres ,,flyers ... this is a huge week b4 the break
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    it wasn't easy but we got the 2 points we needed the pens always get up for the rangers ,, both goalies were awesome .. tough games coming up..
    bruins ,, devs,, sabres ,,flyers ... this is a huge week b4 the break

word!
    And what the hell? I almost fell off my chair when i heard Rozsival was at like + 13 or 14! ? ! ? ! ? ? ?
    Boy if we would have lost that game, him palming the goal into his own net would have been all the buzz,..
    plus, the other goal went off Strudwick. Even Henrik thought it wasnt their night,.!
    In the paper they said Jagrs been sick with flu. I hope he's over it, maybe the "power"- play will arrive any day now !

Wonder if we'll see Leetchie against us, but i heard he might have a groin injury so we'll see.

Petr Prucha is the man, and its safe to say hes right up there with Sidney !
    http://www.msgnetwork.com/mediaStore/r/rangersteam_011906drin.jpg

oh &

Lets Go Rangers !
    :D
    platessmall.jpg
    i know your all over rozsival and malik ,,but they have been vey solid the whole year and their plus/minus is proof of that,,,

not to mention ,,this is what were dealing with so we might as well accept it

our defense should be solid for years to come with staal pock and tyutin as the main guys

the power-play is horrible ...i would let pock play some of it and let him use his cannon shot,, it cant be any worse than now,,, we miss betsy on the penalty kill

like i said ..big games coming up ,,we need to play alot better to contend with the big boys
    I was so glad that goal was disallowed once Crosby found his way into the net. I don't know what it is about that kid, but I don't like him. I think he bitches too much. I love it that Prucha has just as many goals as he does. Too bad Crosby has more assists. But whatever. Looking forward to the Boston game. I may just have to go to my parents house and watch it on my dad's new 50 inch plasma TV in High Def. It doesn't get any better than that.

Oh, and

LETS GO RANGERS!!!
  • moster78 wrote:
    I was so glad that goal was disallowed once Crosby found his way into the net. I don't know what it is about that kid, but I don't like him. I think he bitches too much. I love it that Prucha has just as many goals as he does. Too bad Crosby has more assists. But whatever. Looking forward to the Boston game. I may just have to go to my parents house and watch it on my dad's new 50 inch plasma TV in High Def. It doesn't get any better than that.

Oh, and

LETS GO RANGERS!!!
    I think he´ll calm down. He´s just 18 years old, he still has so much to learn. Maybe he´d need someone like Messier who teaches him a lesson how to behave on the ice.
    Hey, could you stand another drink,
    Better when I don't think,
    It seems to get me through.
    I think he´ll calm down. He´s just 18 years old, he still has so much to learn. Maybe he´d need someone like Messier who teaches him a lesson how to behave on the ice.

You'd think playing a good chunk of the season with Mario Lemieux would provide that. I remember the guys in the pregame saying something about how Pittsburgh is pissed at the amount of penalties Crosby is taking.
    moster78 wrote:
    You'd think playing a good chunk of the season with Mario Lemieux would provide that. I remember the guys in the pregame saying something about how Pittsburgh is pissed at the amount of penalties Crosby is taking.

i also heard he's a crybaby ( with the refs around the league- Sidney Whiner * )
    As far as Boston : No Leetchie ( Id prefer not to see him in the black and gold )
    Love the shootout. But I wish we could string together a few convincing wins, with authority.! Unfortunately, without a functioning powerplay , this team just wont go far. WTF. 1- 30 in their last few games? This just isnt gonna cut it. Also I have recently more noticed them relying on Jagr too much- especially on the power play .
    Hey, we know you guys can pass the puck around and play catch or play keep away from the opposing players- but please- just shoot it at the net , and things will eventually happen.If you dont throw it at the net, it wont go in.

Tonights match is HUGE. Jersey shooting for 10 in a row with Lamoriella behind the bench. Lets stop that streak ! Sykora facing his old mates- should be interesting to say the least. henrik, you are still the man !

Lets Go Rangers ! :D
    platessmall.jpg
    what im about to say. is shocking no im not high or drunk right now. but LETS GO RANGERS. dam we need the help tonight

what im about to say. is shocking no im not high or drunk right now. but LETS GO RANGERS. dam we need the help tonight

d' oh !

lol ;)
    platessmall.jpg
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    d' oh !

lol ;)
    hey man we need all the help we can get the devils are couple points ahead of us.