Options

B R O A D W A Y***B L U E S H I R T S

Comments

• Options
    Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    yeah i just pulled up both 60 dollar( 200s ) seats and 40 dollar( 300s ) seats.
    they're out there for the getting.

Lets Go Rangers
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    JUST BOUGHT 2 BLUES FOR TONIGHT ,, cmon boys come join me
  • Options
    moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    sweet!

Will you wear your red white and blue out there at the Masoleum? ;)

great get- especially if you're in walking distance of the venue. Even better for a PJ concert !

cheers !

I'll wear my Ranger's old school t-shirt, as the only jerseys I have are a blue liberty with Gretzky and a white one with Bure, and thats just an embarassment! I don't even know where I have them. I so need a new one. Who to get though? My little brother is a crazy fan, and I think he got Moore or Ortmeyer on a jersey for the holidays. He's still waiting for it!
  • Options
    Hey no Rangers jersey is embarrassing ( OK maybe the statue of liberty - i'm a stickler for tradition, but even I have the Gretz version also ) . Any of the new team would be awesome- but if I had to choose 1 player to get a jersey for:

itd have to come down to:

# 30 ( if they can fit his name on a replica jersey hee hee )

or

# 25

hey can you guys look around at the various vendors and see if they are still selling that #11 hat, with Messiers name on the front, the rangers crest on one side and the Captins " C " on the other ? They were going for 24 bucks that night- but i see them now on eBay for like 100+ bucks ! thanks in advance!
    have fun tonight, guys ! ;)

Lets Go Rangers !
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    Hey no Rangers jersey is embarrassing ( OK maybe the statue of liberty - i'm a stickler for tradition, but even I have the Gretz version also ) . Any of the new team would be awesome- but if I had to choose 1 player to get a jersey for:

or

# 25

hey can you guys look around at the various vendors and see if they are still selling that #11 hat, with Messiers name on the front, the rangers crest on one side and the Captins " C " on the other ? They were going for 24 bucks that night- but i see them now on eBay for like 100+ bucks ! thanks in advance!
    have fun tonight, guys ! ;)

Lets Go Rangers !

i wanna get a betts jersey for him and because 19 is my number ,, p.s i will glance for the hat
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:

or
    # 25

Lets Go Rangers !

True, but its Bure. He's like the epitome, at least to me, of everything the Rangers did wrong for the past ten years. High priced all-star, didn't do much, then had a career ending injury. Complete waste. I should just cut Bure's name off and put Graves on, both #9.
  • Options
    I have (2) # 9s, with the C ( blueshirts) only my name is on the back ,
    -a white # 2/ leetch(94 stanley cup patch),
    -statue # 99 / gretz,
    I have that red jersey, with the familiar R-A-N-G-E-R diagonal letterring across the chest- (* but it looks like a devils sweater so that gets little or no play* )
    Finally the practice jerseys come in alternative colors ( & they are a little bit thinner- made by starter ) they have the Statue logo -
    I have a red #2 leetch and a black, no name/# version .

Thinking I am due for maybe another, new, white, perhaps #25 but thats like the sports illustrated curse- i get the jersey- the player gets traded, so i think i'll hold off on any new jerseys for a while ! ;)

Tonight should be awesome- Buff has won their last 2 games at the Garden. Weekes had a good game the last time, so we'll have to see who Renney will ride tonight. We are 1-1 against Buff so far this season,..this game is for sole position of 4th place . Also interesting is the rookie goalie on the other end of the ice- this kid Miller is supposebly right up there with King Henrik, but we all know who we'd take in that deal ;)
    Enjoy!

Lets Go Rangers
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    I have (2) # 9s, with the C ( blueshirts) only my name is on the back ,
    -a white # 2/ leetch(94 stanley cup patch),
    -statue # 99 / gretz,
    I have that red jersey, with the familiar R-A-N-G-E-R diagonal letterring across the chest- (* but it looks like a devils sweater so that gets little or no play* )
    Finally the practice jerseys come in alternative colors ( & they are a little bit thinner- made by starter ) they have the Statue logo -
    I have a red #2 leetch and a black, no name/# version .

Thinking I am due for maybe another, new, white, perhaps #25 but thats like the sports illustrated curse- i get the jersey- the player gets traded, so i think i'll hold off on any new jerseys for a while ! ;)

Tonight should be awesome- Buff has won their last 2 games at the Garden. Weekes had a good game the last time, so we'll have to see who Renney will ride tonight. We are 1-1 against Buff so far this season,..this game is for sole position of 4th place . Also interesting is the rookie goalie on the other end of the ice- this kid Miller is supposebly right up there with King Henrik, but we all know who we'd take in that deal ;)
    Enjoy!

Lets Go Rangers

on a side note ,,the miller kid wasn't selected for the u.s olympic team ,,which is a fucking joke he was hurt when the selection's were made so they left him off,, but compared to dickpietro and esche he is way better
    u.s.a should get him on the roster so we have a half of chance of competing against the rest of the world...because if we play the other 2 were looking at an early exit
  • Options
    Holy Cow!

I just heard on ESPNews

Petr Nedved is now a Flyer?

damn, i always liked the guy, thats too bad .

Congratulations and good luck, # 66 !

Lets Go Rangers ! :D
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    Holy Cow!
    I just heard on ESPNews

Yeah, I think that went down over the weekend. And in other hockey news, Super Mario announced his retirement today.
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    Holy Cow!

I just heard on ESPNews

that bum scored last night for them
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    hope super mario get well. lets go islanders lets loose another game tonight. god they suck
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    aighty my fellow garden faithful heading home to mentally prepare for the game tonight lol ....
    enjoy the game and ill talk to u guys tom.

LET'S GO RANGERS!!!
  • Options
    hope super mario get well. lets go islanders lets loose another game tonight. god they suck

MAYBE U CAN BEAT THE DEVILS FOR US TONIGHT ...

MAYBE I CAN WIN THE MEGA MILLIONS TONIGHT ALSO !! HA
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:

Its the least they can do since we beat them the other night.
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    that bum scored last night for them

so did Knuble...who I don't seem to recall getting much in return for.
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:

i would love to beat the devils. but its not gonna happen

• Options
    D Lo Brown wrote:
    so did Knuble...who I don't seem to recall getting much in return for.

22 goals.... i thought the same thing last night
  • Options
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    22 goals.... i thought the same thing last night

That's OK. We have Prucha to fill in, since he's got what, like 24?
  • Options
    sorry rangers fans the hopeless isles couldnt help you guys out

• Options
    sorry rangers fans the hopeless isles couldnt help you guys out

thats okay, last night, The Rangers couldnt help themselves, even with King Henrik running the ship.Tough break, NY PJ1--!They had absolutely no skating legs in the 1st period. That is , of course, withthe exception of Darius Kasparaitais( ? sp )
    Holy Kcuf he leveled that Connolly dude into the boards/ice. ( 2nd period )
    And then you got little Drury Captain dude- crying " wahhhh wahhhhh wahhhhh"- i could hear him all the way out in Queens.
    Oh and Malik- please- stop trying to play every play like that shootout goal you made way back when- why couldnt you just clear the puck - even if off the 8 ft high glass? Pfffft !
    I thought with about 1 minute to play, they had that 2-on-1, they might pull it off, but Nay said the hockey Gods. It was evident they had a hungover from beating the Devils and stopping their 9 game winning streak. Even Renney said " they thought they had arrived" after that win- a little complacency had set in . There were alot of " almosts" in the Buff zone - as JD & Sam pointed out, -- and the kid Miller was hardly really tested much, Id say it was more of the Rangers not skating much of the 1st period and the Rangers not showing up to play or skate. Yeah , Buff is good, but we didnt show up. Now we have to wait till the end of March to settle any scores with this Buff team.
    Now, we get to play Pitts 2 outta the next 3 games--sandwiching Philly! whoa ! And we gotta wait till Sat- at least some of those games in hand by other teams will hopefully decrease,Why is it always seem to be that the NYR have played more then other teams and always have competitors with games in hand? Cut us a break , Mr Schedule-maker!

platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Yeah, tough loss last night, despite Lundqvist's amazing play. There's only so much the goalie can do without some offense to back him up. They'll rebound though. They better!
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    thats okay, last night, The Rangers couldnt help themselves, even with King Henrik running the ship.Tough break, NY PJ1--!They had absolutely no skating legs in the 1st period. That is , of course, withthe exception of Darius Kasparaitais( ? sp )
    Holy Kcuf he leveled that Connolly dude into the boards/ice. ( 2nd period )
    And then you got little Drury Captain dude- crying " wahhhh wahhhhh wahhhhh"- i could hear him all the way out in Queens.
    Oh and Malik- please- stop trying to play every play like that shootout goal you made way back when- why couldnt you just clear the puck - even if off the 8 ft high glass? Pfffft !
    I thought with about 1 minute to play, they had that 2-on-1, they might pull it off, but Nay said the hockey Gods. It was evident they had a hungover from beating the Devils and stopping their 9 game winning streak. Even Renney said " they thought they had arrived" after that win- a little complacency had set in . There were alot of " almosts" in the Buff zone - as JD & Sam pointed out, -- and the kid Miller was hardly really tested much, Id say it was more of the Rangers not skating much of the 1st period and the Rangers not showing up to play or skate. Yeah , Buff is good, but we didnt show up. Now we have to wait till the end of March to settle any scores with this Buff team.
    Now, we get to play Pitts 2 outta the next 3 games--sandwiching Philly! whoa ! And we gotta wait till Sat- at least some of those games in hand by other teams will hopefully decrease,Why is it always seem to be that the NYR have played more then other teams and always have competitors with games in hand? Cut us a break , Mr Schedule-maker!

that was nice hit on connolly. the sabers were a bunch of babies

• Options
    that was nice hit on connolly. the sabers were a bunch of babies

they showed a clip in the game last night- flashback- Kaspar was on the Penguins, Connolly on the isles- . Kaspa layed him ( Connolly ) out with a legitimate hit , and then later, someone on the isles ( I think they said Odjick(sp? ) ) gave Kaspar a cheap shot, blind-sided him and knocked him out in retribution .
    So these 2 guys have a history together , eh ?

;)
    Lets Go Rangers !
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    they showed a clip in the game last night- flashback- Kaspa was on the Penguins, Connoly on the isles- . Kaspa layed him ( Connolly ) out, and then later, someone on the isles ( I think they said Odjick(sp? ) gave Kaspar a cheap shot, blind-sided him and knocled him out.
    So these 2 guys have a history together , eh ?

;)
    Lets Go Rangers !
    i was hopeing they would fight each other i hate connolly

• Options
    this wait for a Ranger game is going at a snails pace- but anyhow
    thought id give a heads up for anyone who may be interested and has access to either radio or television ( 660am radio or for cable tv YES network )

NYRHenrik05.jpg

KING HENRIK will be on the Mike and The Maddog show today, in the 3pm hour.
    ..& whats this i read about- the Isles are looking for Espo to be the next GM? Another old Ranger comes into play again, huh ?;)

enjoy!

lets go rangers!
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    who the f is espo bathgate66

• Options
    who the f is espo bathgate66

http://newyorkrangers.com/tradition/bio.asp?Player=Esposito

this man also has alot to do with the current team / organization built in Tampa ( at least the past few years )

Lets Go Rangers !
    platessmall.jpg
  • Options
    Can't wait for the game tomorrow afternoon. Nothing helps you feel better than kicking the crap out of the lowly Penguins. I mean, hell, even the Islanders can beat, them, albeit in a shootout.
  • Options
    moster78 wrote:
    Can't wait for the game tomorrow afternoon. Nothing helps you feel better than kicking the crap out of the lowly Penguins. I mean, hell, even the Islanders can beat, them, albeit in a shootout.
    hey the islanders season it isnt over with. the shoot-out was awsome dubie played good last night