B R O A D W A Y***B L U E S H I R T S

Comments

• moster78moster78 Posts: 1,591
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    Love the shootout.

Me too. I was watching the tail end of the game when it was 2-2 hoping for a shootout. Unfortunately I was on a date at the time and brought her back to my place, so I couldn't quite pay attention! =)

So far so good, 1-0 Rangers after 1 period with should be Rookie of the Year Prucha netting another one.
  • Bathgate66 wrote:

lol ;)
    yeah ...hysterical...really funny
    ...tramps like us...

I miss you Daddy.....10/12/07
  • NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    just got back from game.... awesome game bathgate and monster thats a big win .. kaspar knocked marshall's head in right in front of me ... and holy caught a bad beaten from janssen .. ahead of buffalo for the time being BIG GAME TUESDAY NIGHT!!

BIG WIN LETS GO RANGERS!!!
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    man the call by the refs was a little bs in the early 1st period.
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

A lot of big games coming up. I think if they keep playing like they are, and once Jagr kicks the flu or whatever is wrong with them, we'll be in great shape. I just hope Renney isn't a moron and tried to put Weekes in goal again.

Nice to see them put together a little winning streak though. 3 in a row... bring on Buffalo!

LETS GO RANGERS!!!
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    just got back from game.... awesome game bathgate and monster thats a big win .. kaspar knocked marshall's head in right in front of me ... and holy caught a bad beaten from janssen .. ahead of buffalo for the time being BIG GAME TUESDAY NIGHT!!

BIG WIN LETS GO RANGERS!!!

HUGE WIN ! Greqat game to have been at , no doubt ! Cross- River Rivals !
    I got a little concerned when Darius got the game misconduct and we were down to 5 D - Men ( such as what happened in Detroit ( * or was it Colombus ) . But they all seemed to pull it together ! How good has Fedor Tyutin been playing ? After only 40 or 50 NHL games under his belt, he's been playing like a seasoned veteran the last few games ! Hes mobile and hes big and physical! We gotta love his play ! Even Rozsival and Malik have pulled it together !
    How many times did Jagr leave the ice and return? He left at least twice that I know of in the 3rd period- . On NHL. COM, they mentioned he had a painful finger, and not the flu they reported on MSG Network- so who knows.
    And even tho Holly may have gotten beat, that line ( HMO ) just lifts up the entire team and crowd inside that Arena- you can feel it even thru the television !
    And how about Petr Prucha ? Hes just getting better and better - and he's right up there with Ovechkin, Crosby ( probably surpassed Crosby at this point ) and Svatos. :Dhttp://www.nhl.com/nhlstats/stats?service=direct&context=Stats/changeSortColumnAction&fetchKey=20062ALLARSAll&sort=points&viewName=summary

Calder Cup contenders: ( OK - so us NYR fans are partial );)
    http://newyorkrangers.com/team/playerinfo.asp?playerid=203

http://newyorkrangers.com/team/playerinfo.asp?playerid=231

http://newyorkrangers.com/pressbox/images/primages/Prucha_P_0122_action_NJ.jpg
    Lets Go Rangers ! ;)
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    yea rosival was a + 21 and malik a +15 going into the game ,, never would have expected that very soild
    tyutin has been very good also,, like i said we have alot of very good young defensemen in the fold
    HMO played every 3rd shift in the 3rd period,,their being rewarded with crucial ice time and they deserve it
    what can u say about king henry ?? awesome and very few rebounds which is key ,,
    it was like a playoff game last night everybody on both teams were hitting hard
    i hope they dont suspend kaspar for that ,, its hard to tell if it was elbow or in between the elbow and shoulder ,,marshall was ok which is good
    buffalo than philly ,, what a big week
    i think its safe to say weekes wont see any action this week

LET'S GO RANGERS !!
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    yea rosival was a + 21 and malik a +15 going into the game ,, never would have expected that very soild
    tyutin has been very good also,, like i said we have alot of very good young defensemen in the fold
    HMO played every 3rd shift in the 3rd period,,their being rewarded with crucial ice time and they deserve it
    what can u say about king henry ?? awesome and very few rebounds which is key ,,
    it was like a playoff game last night everybody on both teams were hitting hard
    i hope they dont suspend kaspar for that ,, its hard to tell if it was elbow or in between the elbow and shoulder ,,marshall was ok which is good
    buffalo than philly ,, what a big week
    i think its safe to say weekes wont see any action this week

LET'S GO RANGERS !!

Grant Marshall said something to the effect of " Everything about his ( Kasparaitis) game is dirty ....". The reality of it is- he polished your clock .

I saw it over and over again- it wasnt even a full fledged elbow- it was between the elbow and the shoulder- ( his humerus )
    there shouldnt be any further penalization- he served his major and the Devils had their chance of 5 minute major penalty time- not our fault they couldnt capitalize !
    Sounds like sour grapes to me, because of our 4-1-1 dominance this season- theyre simply not used to that the last few years .
    The next game is also huge- Buffalo is on a tear. We will no doubt be seeing Weekes again soon - its too good to be true !
    Oh yeah they are replaying the game from last night on MSG Netwrok right now- better then Mike and the Maddog if you ask me !
    Lets Go Rangers ! :D
    platessmall.jpg
    Sam and JD were saying last night that there shouldn't be any further fines or suespension for Darius beyond the game misconduct and ejection, which is good. Can't wait for the Buffalo game tomorrow night!

LET'S GO RANGERS!!!
    platessmall.jpg
  • you know things have turned around for the Rangers when they're actually beating the Devils in meaningful games.

Long live KING HENRIK!
    nice info bathgate ... and D lo where ya been???

i was wondering when u were gonna get involved in our ranger thread
  • NY PJ1 wrote:
    nice info bathgate ... and D lo where ya been???

i was wondering when u were gonna get involved in our ranger thread

I've popped into a couple of the other Rangers threads over the last month or so. I'm really enjoying this season - I had almost forgotten how great the atmosphere is at MSG when the Rangers are going good.

What I need to do now is score some tickets for the playoffs.
    D Lo Brown wrote:

When do those go on sale? We should all go together, get shitfaced and watch the Rangers kick some ass.
    D Lo Brown wrote:
    I've popped into a couple of the other Rangers threads over the last month or so. I'm really enjoying this season - I had almost forgotten how great the atmosphere is at MSG when the Rangers are going good.

i was lucky i got in on a partial plan which gives me a crack at playoff ticks

hopefully!!! lol
    and yes its fucking awesome to have a team that plays
    moster78 wrote:
    When do those go on sale? We should all go together, get shitfaced and watch the Rangers kick some ass.

good idea we should set a date after the olympic break
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    good idea we should set a date after the olympic break

I tired getting tickets to another home game after I saw them come back and trounce the Flames a few weeks back, the only game open at the time was against the Flyers, so I grabbed two for me and my brother. Wonder if any other games are open?
    moster78 wrote:
    I tired getting tickets to another home game after I saw them come back and trounce the Flames a few weeks back, the only game open at the time was against the Flyers, so I grabbed two for me and my brother. Wonder if any other games are open?

i checked for buffalo tom. night no luck ,,, gotta run talk to u later

glad u got the flyers!!!
  • I've noticed that tickets usually pop up the day before, or even on the same day of the game on TM. I've gotten tickets for a couple games like that. Usually really good seats too!
    "The sun is shining, but not for me."
    These are NOT scalpers-

these are season- ticket holders, that for whatever reason may be, cant go or dont want to go their game, so they are able to post their season tickets online for sale thru the official team website. , otherwise known as the New York Ranger Ticketexchange. I believe these are all face value also.
    http://teamexchange.ticketmaster.com/html/eventlist.htmI?l=EN&team=rangersnhl
    its awesome because its very easy to navigate, and they are right to the point, telling you how many tickets total are available for each game ( *there are 12 tickets avail right now for tonights game vs buffalo ) as well as seats , rows and sections.

good luck!

Lets Go Rangers !
    platessmall.jpg
    just found 2 tickets in sec 342 for tonight $40 + 7 ticket bastard charge on both ticks,, still there as of 7:15am i didn't take em
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    These are NOT scalpers-

these are season- ticket holders, that for whatever reason may be, cant go or dont want to go their game, so they are able to post their season tickets online for sale thru the official team website. , otherwise known as the New York Ranger Ticketexchange. I believe these are all face value also.
    http://teamexchange.ticketmaster.com/html/eventlist.htmI?l=EN&team=rangersnhl
    its awesome because its very easy to navigate, and they are right to the point, telling you how many tickets total are available for each game ( *there are 12 tickets avail right now for tonights game vs buffalo ) as well as seats , rows and sections.

good luck!

Lets Go Rangers !

I was checking that out a few weeks ago, but all the tickets were for $700+. No thanks. I don't have that kind of cash to go around.

Any word on who's starting in goal tonight? I don't know why, but I constantly worry that its going to be Weekes!

LETS GO RANGERS!!
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    just found 2 tickets in sec 342 for tonight $40 + 7 ticket bastard charge on both ticks,, still there as of 7:15am i didn't take em

I found two in 318. I'm tempted, but need to save the cash.
    moster78 wrote:
    I found two in 318. I'm tempted, but need to save the cash.

DITTO if i can find 2 blues later in the day i would grab them

and yes most of the seasonticket exchanges are for the club seats,, which doesn't really work for me

henry the great is def. playing tonight ,, gotta ride him
    renney said its gonna be tough getting weekes in with the way henry has been playing
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    DITTO if i can find 2 blues later in the day i would grab them

and yes most of the seasonticket exchanges are for the club seats,, which doesn't really work for me

henry the great is def. playing tonight ,, gotta ride him
    renney said its gonna be tough getting weekes in with the way henry has been playing

Good to know. I've been looking on Ticketmaster and there's still tickets available for the next Isles - Rangers game, but its at the Masoleum. Which isn't so bad, since I work across the street. Kind of pathetic that it didn't sell otu though.
    moster78 wrote:
    I was checking that out a few weeks ago, but all the tickets were for $700+. No thanks. I don't have that kind of cash to go around.

Any word on who's starting in goal tonight? I don't know why, but I constantly worry that its going to be Weekes!

LETS GO RANGERS!!

All the tickets ?

Out of of 14, 16 or 18 tickets, only 4 are in the tower East / tower West locations and costing 705.60 each ( * no, ive never gotten these tickets either- but they are often found on the exchange- i think this is a luxury box up by where the scratched off players sit and Glen Sather )

Even the other remaining available tickets are expen$ive, ranging from 151.20- 120.00 a pop, from sections 32, 35, 79, 40, 67 , & 96 . These are all lower bowl tickets, down near the glass.

I purchased a little mini - package from a season subscriber that included Mess ' Night, I still have 2 more games- against Atlanta and Boston- both on the March schedule. Hopefully, Ill get to see Leetchie , even tho its in the black and gold. The crowd will surely welcome him home.

every time I see that tailgate show they broadcast from the main lobby of MSG, I think about lining up there early that day back in 03', trying to get that Mad Scientist Pearl Jam poster- to no avail- how crooked were those MSG poster sellers- the majority winding up on eBay - bastids!

anyhow,..

Tonight will be great game and a true measure of the Rangers against #4 team in the East. I hope we go with Henrik also !

platessmall.jpg
    Blues Just Became Available
    Bathgate66 wrote:
    All the tickets ?

Out of of 14, 16 or 18 tickets, only 4 are in the tower East / tower West locations and costing 705.60 each ( * no, ive never gotten these tickets either- but they are often found on the exchange- i think this is a luxury box up by where the scratched off players sit and Glen Sather )

Even the other remaining available tickets are expen$ive, ranging from 151.20- 120.00 a pop, from sections 32, 35, 79, 40, 67 , & 96 . These are all lower bowl tickets, down near the glass.

This was a few weeks ago, after I went to the Flames game, I was gung-ho to see them again, and soon. The only tix on the exchange were the $700 ones. I'm sure it fluctuates.

Just grabbed two for the Isles-Rangers at the Masoleum on Feb. 2.
    moster78 wrote:
    This was a few weeks ago, after I went to the Flames game, I was gung-ho to see them again, and soon. The only tix on the exchange were the $700 ones. I'm sure it fluctuates.

Just grabbed two for the Isles-Rangers at the Masoleum on Feb. 2.

sweet!

Will you wear your red white and blue out there at the Masoleum? ;)

great get- especially if you're in walking distance of the venue. Even better for a PJ concert !

cheers !

Lets Go Rangers
    platessmall.jpg
    427 Avaiable Tonight Get Em If U Want