Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    Yarden said:
    That was pretty hilarious. The boob montage is funny (and so true). And all the characters. Ha ha.
  • prismprism Posts: 2,440
    Yarden said:
    LOL! that was spot on.
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,279
    The little shit is dead!!!! Yay! I figured someone would off him at some point, just didn't see it happening at his wedding. Awesome! :D
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,894
    Ramsay Snow will help fill the void Joffery leaves behind
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • PearlJamaholicPearlJamaholic Posts: 2,018

Ramsay Snow will help fill the void Joffery leaves behind

At least Ramsey isn't a coward.

• YardenYarden Posts: 820
  • PearlJamaholicPearlJamaholic Posts: 2,018
    edited April 2014

Yarden said:

Who is the girl with the bow at 1:18? She looks familiar but I can't think of any character she would be.

not sure.. could be a made up character..?
    I actually thought it might be Kissed By Fire Ygritte but she looks too cleaned up.
    Looks like it was Ramsey's girlfriend....

edited April 2014
    i loved watching Brienne in these couple of episodes.. even if she's not really doing much i just enjoy watching her..
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    I seriously think that was one of the best episodes they have done. So much awesomeness. The camera work was fantastic acting was good.

Also i dont' think this is a spoiler because its not in the book, but did you notice Brann's vision from the Heart Tree contained a VERY similar image of the Throne room in Kings landing with what i think was Ash and Destruction but it could have been snow...... I'm 99% positive we saw the same imagery when Dany visited the House of the Undying back in Season 2.

Again none of that is in the books (yet....) but I think that has to be some major show foreshadowing for the end game.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • I just watched the seasons through before 4 started...and you are correct on the same imagery that Dany saw.

I thought it was funny how they played it out.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    intodeep said:

I seriously think that was one of the best episodes they have done. So much awesomeness. The camera work was fantastic acting was good.

Also i dont' think this is a spoiler because its not in the book, but did you notice Brann's vision from the Heart Tree contained a VERY similar image of the Throne room in Kings landing with what i think was Ash and Destruction but it could have been snow...... I'm 99% positive we saw the same imagery when Dany visited the House of the Undying back in Season 2.

Again none of that is in the books (yet....) but I think that has to be some major show foreshadowing for the end game.

Yep, it looked the same to me!

So that tree-vision thing wasn't in the books?
    edited April 2014
    No it was, but i don't recall the imagery of the throne room being burned in the books. I could be wrong its been a while since i read, but that seemed new to me.

I know that D&D know the ending so it was eye catching to me.

Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    I haven't read the books so I'm not spoiling anything here but I have this weird hunch that Jaime is behind Joffrey's death. It would be very apropos for this show. And with Joffrey basically saying that Jaime would have no legacy I could see him taking this as a deep insult and challenge. Jaime is still twisted enough to kill his own son.
    Its going to be fun watching everything play out in Kings Landing.
  • gabers said:

I haven't read the books so I'm not spoiling anything here but I have this weird hunch that Jaime is behind Joffrey's death. It would be very apropos for this show. And with Joffrey basically saying that Jaime would have no legacy I could see him taking this as a deep insult and challenge. Jaime is still twisted enough to kill his own son.

i am not this far in the books either but this is something that i considered as well. kingslayer seems to have become a more honorable person.

but then again, he feels guilty enough about being called kingslayer after the first one. can you imagine kingslayer slaying a seond king?? crazy.
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
    This is who I think may have done (or orchestrated it) it in order:

Grandma Tyrell
    Margery Tyrell
    Oberyn Martell
    The king's "fool"
    Tywin

I don't think Sansa is smart enough to pull it off, and I don't think Jaime or Cersie would have done it.

Can't wait for Sunday!!!
  • the fool is a good option too. he seemed to know something bad was happening when he tried to get sansa out of there.

"come with me if you want to live."

Re watching now. Grandma Tyrell for sure! She's going to set up Sansa. If you look close, you can see her take part of Sansa's necklace.

Yep.
    edited April 2014
    mca47 said:

Re watching now. Grandma Tyrell for sure! She's going to set up Sansa. If you look close, you can see her take part of Sansa's necklace.

Yep.

I noticed that too but only on the second watch. It was well done and that was the necklace Ser Dontos the fool gave her.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • she could frame the fool with that piece of necklace too.

Having read the books, it is cool to see everyone's theories on how this went down.
  • ^^ agree!
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    I keep saying to my husband - read the books. Even if you're watching the show, there's so much more detail that's really really cool. Bran's whole journey, for example. Sansa and the fool. Theon still bores me to tears though.
    edited April 2014
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138

:D

Death to King Joffrey!
  • Yarden said:

That is awesome!

I loved the buildup again last night. Cant say I exactly understood making Jamie force himself on his sister like that. Those of us who read the books know the timeline was already wonky but he certainly didnt do that. Interesting to see how they are writing him. Such an exciting season still to come!
    Solid episode, lots to do with the characters and directions they will be heading. And Daario taking out the Champion and his horse was pretty sweet.