Ep. 303 – Walk of Punishment
    Ep. 304 – And Now His Watch is Ended
    Ep. 305 – Kissed by Fire
    Ep. 306 – to be determined
    Ep. 307 – The Bear and the Maiden Fair
    Ep. 308 – to be determined
    Ep. 309 – The Rains of Castamere
    Ep. 310 – Mhysa

All of us who have read Storm of Swords know what everyone will call episode 9 after it airs. I'll refrain from saying it since it is spoilerish.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • YardenYarden Posts: 820
    intodeep wrote:
    titles for season 3
    Ep. 301 – Valar Dohaeris
    Ep. 302 – Dark Wings, Dark Words
    Ep. 305 – Kissed by Fire
    Ep. 310 – Mhysa

All of us who have read Storm of Swords know what everyone will call episode 9 after it airs. I'll refrain from saying it since it is spoilerish.

do you mean the rw?
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    Yarden wrote:
    intodeep wrote:
    titles for season 3
    Ep. 301 – Valar Dohaeris
    Ep. 305 – Kissed by Fire
    Ep. 310 – Mhysa

do you mean the rw?
    yes
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    I should finish book 1 tonight and hopefully be close to finishing book 2 by 3/31. It would be nice to read and watch book 3 simultaneously.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    intodeep wrote:
    Yarden wrote:
    intodeep wrote:
    titles for season 3
    Ep. 301 – Valar Dohaeris
    Ep. 305 – Kissed by Fire
    Ep. 310 – Mhysa

do you mean the rw?
    yes
    I've heard the term rw before. I thought that was with Stannis and witch Season 2, no?
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    OMG OMG OMG OMG YES!!!!! IT WILL BE IN THIS SEASON!!!!!

HAPPY DANCE HAPPY DANCE!!!!

Let the countdown begin!!!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • YardenYarden Posts: 820
    intodeep wrote:
    Yarden wrote:
    intodeep wrote:
    titles for season 3
    Ep. 301 – Valar Dohaeris
    Ep. 305 – Kissed by Fire
    Ep. 310 – Mhysa

do you mean the rw?
    yes

i have such high hopes for this season.. hopefully they'll do it justice..
  • PearlJamaholicPearlJamaholic Posts: 2,018
    Yarden wrote:
    intodeep wrote:
    Yarden wrote:

do you mean the rw?
    yes

i have such high hopes for this season.. hopefully they'll do it justice..

No Red Viper.... and their are 2 deaths im really looking forward to that wont happen in season 3. im interested to see how they do Theon from here though, that could be hard to watch.

No Red Viper.... and their are 2 deaths im really looking forward to that wont happen in season 3. im interested to see how they do Theon from here though, that could be hard to watch.

Oooh yeah...I have a feeling I'm gonna close my eyes for those parts :?
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
    Red Viper will be in season 4
    and we can only hope we start seeing the Sand Snakes then too 8-) Can Mila Kunis be one of them?
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • shepshep Posts: 5,759
    intodeep wrote:
    and we can only hope we start seeing the Sand Snakes then too 8-) Can Mila Kunis be one of them?

She'd be great for it... i forget their names now... she wouldn't definitely be a good candidate for the crown princess of dorne...
    intodeep wrote:
    Yarden wrote:
    intodeep wrote:
    titles for season 3
    Ep. 301 – Valar Dohaeris
    Ep. 305 – Kissed by Fire
    Ep. 310 – Mhysa

do you mean the rw?
    yes

They're going to put that in the first half of the season? weird... based on it's placement in the book I would have figured it will be next season before we get to that point... I wonder how far they'll take it... that scene/episode will have to be pretty gruesome...

Mamasan23 wrote:

Oooh yeah...I have a feeling I'm gonna close my eyes for those parts :?

Yea, I follow you there... good thing the GF isn't into the show, she wouldn't be able to watch any of that...
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,894
    intodeep wrote:

Oh, that would be awesome if Kunis was. But with everything going on, especially for those who have not read the books, I'm OK with the introductions of Dorne being held off until season 4
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    shep wrote:
    Yea, I follow you there... good thing the GF isn't into the show, she wouldn't be able to watch any of that...

hey ... i read the prequel and book 1 of the wheel of time series! .. midway through book 2 and have book 3 on hold at the library ...

i think it might become a bit like GoT for me in that - i may get a bit frustrated with the writing but i'm too heavily invested in some of the characters! ... haha
    polaris_x wrote:
    shep wrote:

hey ... i read the prequel and book 1 of the wheel of time series! .. midway through book 2 and have book 3 on hold at the library ...

i think it might become a bit like GoT for me in that - i may get a bit frustrated with the writing but i'm too heavily invested in some of the characters! ... haha

man - you're making me look bad.

Which version of book one did you get? the one that is split into 2 x 400 page books, or the 1 that is 1 x 800 page book?

I have the one that is 2 x 400 - almost finished the 2nd book....

my parents visited for 2 weeks from Canada - I didn't get to do any reading while they were here :( . however they did bring me the prequel as well as the next 6 books in the series from my bro's collection, so I'm stocked up for a while. :lol:
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
    shep wrote:

Which version of book one did you get? the one that is split into 2 x 400 page books, or the 1 that is 1 x 800 page book?

my parents visited for 2 weeks from Canada - I didn't get to do any reading while they were here :( . however they did bring me the prequel as well as the next 6 books in the series from my bro's collection, so I'm stocked up for a while. :lol:

i'm a quick reader ... mainly because i skim the parts where they start talking about the tapestries! ... hahaha

the version of the great hunt i have is sort of that cross between hardcover and paperback ... it's about 670 pages ... i'm at the point where they've lost the horn for the second time ... (i'm assuming that you are well past that if you are almost finished the book) ... my sincerest regrets if you are not! ... :lol:
    polaris_x wrote:
    shep wrote:

i'm a quick reader ... mainly because i skim the parts where they start talking about the tapestries! ... hahaha

the version of the great hunt i have is sort of that cross between hardcover and paperback ... it's about 670 pages ... i'm at the point where they've lost the horn for the second time ... (i'm assuming that you are well past that if you are almost finished the book) ... my sincerest regrets if you are not! ... :lol:

Nope - I'm still on The Eye of the World... have about 50 or 60 pages left... :lol:

Apparently I've been completely lapped! :lol:

I am going to go back and read a new Spring when I finish Eye of the world...
    shep wrote:
    They're going to put that in the first half of the season? weird... based on it's placement in the book I would have figured it will be next season before we get to that point... I wonder how far they'll take it... that scene/episode will have to be pretty gruesome...

It is chapter 50 our of 82 chapters. When i first heard it i thought it was closer to the end too, but it happens a little past the halfway point.

I think season 4 we'll get the end of Storm and start gettting into some of Feast/Dance story lines. Surely they will combine those two books.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
    shep wrote:
    Nope - I'm still on The Eye of the World... have about 50 or 60 pages left... :lol:

fuck ... you said you are almost finished the second book?? ... :fp: :lol::lol:
    polaris_x wrote:
    shep wrote:

fuck ... you said you are almost finished the second book?? ... :fp: :lol::lol:

The version of the Eye of the World I have is divided into 2 books: "From the Two Rivers" and "To the Blight". I'm almost finished "To the Blight"...

unfortunately i haven't had much time for reading lately.... we pretty much had someone staying in our guest room here in Houston the entire month of February... dropped my parents off to the airport Saturday morning... the first thing I did was sit down and watch "Sound City".... gonna get back to my book this week. :lol:

No worries though - you didn't give away much. ;)
    shep wrote:
    The version of the Eye of the World I have is divided into 2 books: "From the Two Rivers" and "To the Blight". I'm almost finished "To the Blight"...

unfortunately i haven't had much time for reading lately.... we pretty much had someone staying in our guest room here in Houston the entire month of February... dropped my parents off to the airport Saturday morning... the first thing I did was sit down and watch "Sound City".... gonna get back to my book this week. :lol:

No worries though - you didn't give away much. ;)

:oops:

shit sorry dude ... now, I know! ... liking it so far ... and the best part is that it's finished!! ... although 14 fucking books is ridiculous ...
  • PearlJamaholicPearlJamaholic Posts: 2,018
    intodeep wrote:

Arianne?? didnt she wear a lot of sheer dresses and stuff? Shes not a sand snake though....
    intodeep wrote:

Arianne?? didnt she wear a lot of sheer dresses and stuff? Shes not a sand snake though....
    She could work as Arianne too :)

If she was a sand snake mabye Nymeria.

"Called 'Lady Nym', her mother was a noblewoman from Old Volantis. Nymeria is elegant, refined, and beautiful with dark eyes and silky black hair worn in a braid bound with copper wires"
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    25 days to go...........
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
    25 days to go...........

Tick tock tick tock!!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-fAh3eSpGY86ZToa7ZtoRXBd9Pg8F7vGe_TWfJheRxrT4uM1bqg
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    roar.

armadillo-girdled-lizard-1.jpg
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    almost feel like i need to go read all the books again... I've forgotten so much already, and it's only been a year :oops: