What DID NOT make your day (part deux)???

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    the Goverment announce that they cut the 13th and 14th sallary from people..so the total per year is 3500 euros..and weekend will announce the 15% cut of salarys..so 5000 euros total per year..the cost of a pearl jam tour.....fuck u assholes that fucked economy...that why on election i put in the envelope a pearl jam sticker..cos u suck... :evil:

n1154506885362497453672.jpg
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249
    the Goverment announce that they cut the 13th and 14th sallary from people..so the total per year is 3500 euros..and weekend will announce the 15% cut of salarys..so 5000 euros total per year..the cost of a pearl jam tour.....fuck u assholes that fucked economy...that why on election i put in the envelope a pearl jam sticker..cos u suck... :evil:

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    I'm broke. Really, REALLY fucking broke.

so i packed a lunch last night and got it all ready, it was going to be good !!!

I just realized I left it on the kitchen counter this morning when filling up the dogs water bowl. :roll:
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    1st period gym class is worse enough
    Getting hit in the face extremely hard (hard enough to knock my glasses off) and an eye that's hurting real bad was just the icing on the cake.
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
    football match.. :( fullam won.. :(
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • football match.. :( fullam won.. :(

YEAH BABY 8-)
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    the wolf wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:
    i woke up with a seriously sore throat & my voice is shaky/strained at best...no big deal except for the fact that i have a class presentation today. ugh.

ugh. that sucks. at least you don't have a gig ! that would be even worse.

get better.

yeah it really sux when you cant swallow without it hurting. 8-)

thanks. made it through my presentation ok! cate---your comment made me think of this commercial that i remember from when i was a kid. :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU5ms9ZJzj4
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • 71step2871step28 Posts: 2,249

....... :cry::cry::cry: ........

but CONGRATS to Fulham though. Now i just want Madrid to win, nice "Underdog" finals :) Still thinking about going to see it since its in my town!

EDIT: it IS Madrid, yay!!!
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    still blocked at work from accessing this board :(
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    inner peace....
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
    71step28 wrote:

....... :cry::cry::cry: ........

but CONGRATS to Fulham though. Now i just want Madrid to win, nice "Underdog" finals :) Still thinking about going to see it since its in my town!

EDIT: it IS Madrid, yay!!!
    im with Madrid,cos its my favorite town in the world...Yvi,im so sorry for HSV.... :(
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    the too quiet workplace.. something's up :?
    wah
  • JukeeJukee Posts: 4,500
    Coming into work with a huge pile of work on my desk. What the hell does my partner do all day when i'm not here?!?!?!?!?!?!
    If you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to worry about.
  • illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    Jukee wrote:
    Coming into work with a huge pile of work on my desk. What the hell does my partner do all day when i'm not here?!?!?!?!?!?!

they spend it here:

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=129960

hehe
    wah
  • A good friend's mother-in-law was seriously injured in a wreck this morning and was airlifted to the hospital.
    Apparently a drunk driver passing another car in a curve hit her head on....just before 8 a.m.
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    A good friend's mother-in-law was seriously injured in a wreck this morning and was airlifted to the hospital.
    Apparently a drunk driver passing another car in a curve hit her head on....just before 8 a.m.
    oh no I am so sorry, prayers for her and her family :cry:
  • pandora wrote:
    A good friend's mother-in-law was seriously injured in a wreck this morning and was airlifted to the hospital.
    Thanks Pandi. I don't personally know the lady but her daughter is good folks. She managed to straighten my buddy out and that was no easy task I assure you.
    I figure I'll hear from him sometime today, but the editor was there this morning and said it looked pretty bad for both individuals involved.
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
    pandora wrote:
    Thanks Pandi. I don't personally know the lady but her daughter is good folks. She managed to straighten my buddy out and that was no easy task I assure you.
    I figure I'll hear from him sometime today, but the editor was there this morning and said it looked pretty bad for both individuals involved.
    God, that is just awful Jake we never know do we? 8am a drunk driver, really damnit. Life is too precious. I've been thinking alot of my friend since I posted in the illegal immigrants debate. He was just driving along with his little family. Loving parents, 2 small children, their whole life ahead. A good life. Two of them to lose their lives the other two, fighting for them. And then to be left with all the bills and a whole new worry of financial disaster. It is just so unfair that people don't realize the damage they can do.
    I pray she will be ok. Your poor friend's wife, to maybe lose her Mama so young. My hearts breaks with you. Too much sadness. I am sorry. Please let me know.
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    my bank statement! :o :shock:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
    Dust bunnies that are faster than me!
  • alivegirlalivegirl Posts: 124
    Dentist :evil:
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    I'm on "NO" sleep, and I need one of these ~ a2c0436e.gif

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    That I chose to trust and put faith in the wrong person again. He misled me to believe it was everyone else's fault when really he was the one to blame and the one that could not be trusted yet again. I feel pity for the others he played his game with and wish I'd have seen through his lies this time but I was only going off of the psycho and actor stories he was feeding me. However, it's too late for that and none of it really matters now. What's done is done and it all rests on his shoulders so let him swim in his river of deceit. It's over, done and I'm over it, done with all of it. I hope his desperate followers get smart enough one day to push him away so they too can have closure and find happiness.
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
  • tenforthewintenforthewin Posts: 177
    Half of my city is completely submerged in water, but no one in the national media seems to give a shit.
    Bonnaroo '08
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    Half of my city is completely submerged in water, but no one in the national media seems to give a shit.

which half you in?? and what city is it??
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • tenforthewintenforthewin Posts: 177
    nashville
    Bonnaroo '08
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    My twitching eyelid
  • Heatherj43Heatherj43 Posts: 1,254
    I live in Detroit and that is all I have been hearing about, so the national media is paying attention. By the way, I am sorry to hear this and I do hope that you all are able to get through this.
    Save room for dessert!
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    I work with people that have an I.Q. of a soap dish.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    the wolf wrote:
    I work with people that have an I.Q. of a soap dish.

As far as I know, we are not co-workers.

Maybe we are.