Comments

• Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    Love this expression!! Lol
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859

PJ_Soul said:

ThanksScooter!

:lol: I stared at this for a LONG time, trying to figure out just wtf is this little thing on your chest, and why you took an insanely close up photo of it just above where your cleavage starts and between two small moles. :lol: I thought maybe you'd gotten a very tiny upside down bird tattoo on your chest, lmao.
    :lol: I thought the same initially...

Lmao! OMG! That's too funny! No that's first ever bird that Scooter has brought me. My first 'gift'
    OMG That's a BIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought the cat left a giant skid mark on your chest!!

:rofl: :fp:
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,290
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    ldent42 said:

PJ_Soul said:

ThanksScooter!

:lol: I stared at this for a LONG time, trying to figure out just wtf is this little thing on your chest, and why you took an insanely close up photo of it just above where your cleavage starts and between two small moles. :lol: I thought maybe you'd gotten a very tiny upside down bird tattoo on your chest, lmao.
    :lol: I thought the same initially...

Lmao! OMG! That's too funny! No that's first ever bird that Scooter has brought me. My first 'gift'
    OMG That's a BIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought the cat left a giant skid mark on your chest!!

:rofl: :fp:
    My reaction to reading this just now!!

• Options
    OMG, Ident42, I have not laughed so hard in a really long time!!
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,836
    A year ago I adopted wee Emma, we road tripped for 11 hrs to get home with her by my side the whole way.

Now I can't be sure but I think she might like it here.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options

A year ago I adopted wee Emma, we road tripped for 11 hrs to get home with her by my side the whole way.

Now I can't be sure but I think she might like it here.

I'd say she does like it There!
  • Options
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Emma's a beaut!
  • Options
    hedonist said:

Emma's a beaut!

Thank you, only problem is that she knows it to :tongue:

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options

I really really want to boop that little pink nose.

• Options
    PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    Oh the cute kitties make me want another one....lol and I don't need another one...haha
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    huffingtonpost.com/entry/twinkle-tush-cat-accessory_55a687a6e4b04740a3de9922
    "Bejewel Your Cat's Butt With Twinkle Tush" :lol::lol::lol:

Saw this article this AM and could not stop cracking up.

"When hung from a cat's tail, the Twinkle Tush effectively obscures the feline posterior with a plastic jewel.

Although it appeared to be a total joke at first, Cat Crib is now actually selling Twinkle Tushes -- with the clear stipulation that it's a gag gift."
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,765
    edited July 2015
    samjam said:

"When hung from a cat's tail, the Twinkle Tush effectively obscures the feline posterior with a plastic jewel.

Although it appeared to be a total joke at first, Cat Crib is now actually selling Twinkle Tushes -- with the clear stipulation that it's a gag gift."

Gag gift? I think it's a great idea! I am not a fan of the cat anus. Is it bad for your cat somehow? My old cat's gunt make it so she can't really reach her asshole with her tongue effectively anyway, so I don't think it would get in the way. :lol: Although I guess sitting on it would be uncomfortable, eh? Oh well. :angry:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    PJ_Soul said:

samjam said:

Gag gift? I think it's a great idea! I am not a fan of the cat anus. Is it bad for your cat somehow? My old cat's gunt make it so she can't really reach her asshole with her tongue effectively anyway, so I don't think it would get in the way. :lol: Although I guess sitting on it would be uncomfortable, eh? Oh well. :angry:
    This might be one of the funniest things I've ever read here, PJ.

I am a fan of the cat anus! (actually I'm indifferent but had to say that =) )

Our cats would never stand for those things and Beans would likely punish us in some way.
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,844
    samjam said:

And why is this not posted in one of the degenerate threads for Ani to enjoy?
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,414
    Have you heard of Trump your cat? :lol:

These are NOT my cats. Already got the :nuh_uh: from Mrs. Hobbes.

Here's more from Google images
    https://www.google.com/search?q=trump+your+cat&rlz=1C1CHNU_enUS489&es_sm=122&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0CEwQsARqFQoTCJDyoOS_4cYCFRAPkgodcZ4KLw&biw=1280&bih=685#imgrc=_

• Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,290
    Hobbes said:

Have you heard of Trump your cat? :lol:

These are NOT my cats. Already got the :nuh_uh: from Mrs. Hobbes.

Here's more from Google images
    https://www.google.com/search?q=trump+your+cat&rlz=1C1CHNU_enUS489&es_sm=122&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0CEwQsARqFQoTCJDyoOS_4cYCFRAPkgodcZ4KLw&biw=1280&bih=685#imgrc=_

yeah it was trending the other day. just as bad as putting bread on your cat
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    Poor kitties!!
  • Options
  • Options
    Meet big Emma and wee Emma. Big Emma has been staying with me for the last two weeks while her parents are away. Wee Emma is not impressed.

• Options

Meet big Emma and wee Emma. Big Emma has been staying with me for the last two weeks while her parents are away. Wee Emma is not impressed.

SOOO cute!!! Both of them, I love that they have the same name, that is too funny!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    PJSiren said:

SOOO cute!!! Both of them, I love that they have the same name, that is too funny!
    Better still they were older adoptees who both came with their names. The confusion it has caused the past few weeks has been funny though.

• Options

PJSiren said:

Better still they were older adoptees who both came with their names. The confusion it has caused the past few weeks has been funny though.
    lol
  • Options
    For Sale: One cat, hobbies include disemboweling small creatures and hiding them in the house to rot and looking cute(pretty sure this is a ruse to cover for the other hobby)

• Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859

For Sale: One cat, hobbies include disemboweling small creatures and hiding them in the house to rot and looking cute(pretty sure this is a ruse to cover for the other hobby)

Awwwww that face! Begging to be tickled! Sebas has been shadowing me extra hard the last couple days so I grabbed him and cuddled him like a stuffed toy last night. When I let go he didn't even leave the bed. Needy men are REALLY unappealing :rofl:
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    Dork cat!!
  • Options
    AafkeAafke Posts: 1,219
    My dear old tomcat Crumble, 18 years old and still going strong...

and some when he was just a little kitten...
    His mom Thunder and Crumble as a kitten

Crumble 4 months old...

Waves_zps6b028461.jpg
    "The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed".- Carl Jung.
    "Art does not reproduce what we see; rather, it makes us see."- Paul Klee
  • Options

Dork cat!!

I love it!!!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    Aafke said:

My dear old tomcat Crumble, 18 years old and still going strong...

and some when he was just a little kitten...
    His mom Thunder and Crumble as a kitten

Crumble 4 months old...

Adorable!!!
    Tattooed Dissident!