~ The Kitty Thread!! ~ Take 2!

Comments

• DURPDURP Posts: 2,180
    Sorry about your kitty Whispering Hands.
    My butt itches!
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    It worked out but there was mass confusion. So many twitters think my cat died. :? It's taken mast of my night to fix this. He had a good pawty #TributeRide see Tommy. and @seathestrange. @treesK9s. They partied with out us, for him. And they had a good time! :D Next time will be more organized. IT was last minute.
    So sorries. Handsome kitty most said.
  • STAYSEA wrote:
    It worked out but there was mass confusion. So many twitters think my cat died. :? It's taken mast of my night to fix this. He had a good pawty #TributeRide see Tommy. and @seathestrange. @treesK9s. They partied with out us, for him. And they had a good time! :D Next time will be more organized. IT was last minute.
    Thank you again STAYSEA. I may be too retarded to figure Twitter
    Out at the momen, but I really really appreciate what you and the
    Twitter peeps did for Tommy. I having a beer or twelve in his name,
    Cause I can't sleep without him purring in my pillow.
    It's going to take me a while to get used to having NO pets at all.
    STAYSEA wrote:
    Thank you again STAYSEA. I may be too retarded to figure Twitter
    Out at the momen, but I really really appreciate what you and the
    Twitter peeps did for Tommy. I having a beer or twelve in his name,
    Cause I can't sleep without him purring in my pillow.
    It's going to take me a while to get used to having NO pets at all.

Tree, knowing you for a short time. I don't believe in God's gifts or divine stuff. But an animal in need is going to show up soon at your door, or you will get a phone call in the middle of the night. It's the way we roll. :lol::lol: Make sure you have the food and stuff. Who even knows what will come knocking? 8-)
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Things cats do when you leave the house...

http://mysmelly.com/content/cats/things ... -house.htm

This is one of my faves...

8618171411_b2747bd3ae.jpg
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    afroannnie wrote:
    Things cats do when you leave the house...

http://mysmelly.com/content/cats/things ... -house.htm

This is one of my faves...

8618171411_b2747bd3ae.jpg

:lol::lol:
  • Just taking in some kitty love.. I miss my boy..
    Pig got his nuts clipped today. He has been a sleepy boy since he got home. Must be some good meds cause he is out of it.

521738_138721116310587_1637323268_n.jpg
    My butt itches!
    Awww the poor baby ... I hope he recovers just fine and will have lots of distraction so that he doesn't think of the stuff he is missing :P :mrgreen:
    It was nice enough yesterday that I could open the windows so the kitty boys could enjoy the fresh air :D

8631514280_f96720d610_m.jpg

8631512802_24789371d6_m.jpg
    I wonder how much a pack of 4 of these costs... :think:

The-Cat-Loft_B2FF17F3.jpg
  • 71EA0C78-B456-409F-90C7-29408B53BAB4-411-00000042CE099795.jpg
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    afroannnie wrote:

Bet those could just be built for fairly cheap ...
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
    kw18 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

Bet those could just be built for fairly cheap ...

:think: Of course the really question is would they actually be used by the cats, or would we end up using them ourselves.. :fp: :lol:
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    il_570xN.350840094.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,747
    afroannnie wrote:

four? i thought you just had two cats?
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    Awww the poor baby ... I hope he recovers just fine and will have lots of distraction so that he doesn't think of the stuff he is missing :P :mrgreen:

Oh he's fine now. He has been more clingy since then but he's doing just fine.
    My butt itches!
    DURP wrote:

Oh he's fine now. He has been more clingy since then but he's doing just fine.

Awesome :thumbup:

Afroannnie - these things look pretty cool! We have this little cat cave that we put next to the bed or wherever we are and she just jumps in. But she is tiny and only one :lol: When is the big moving day?
    Afroannnie - these things look pretty cool! We have this little cat cave that we put next to the bed or wherever we are and she just jumps in. But she is tiny and only one :lol: When is the big moving day?

Yeah..they definitely look cool...but I have a feeling the cats would end up still sleeping on the bed :D:lol:
    The end of this month.. but the kitties will be separated for a little while as we slowly "introduce" them to each other. :D Once they're all together, we'll just get a bigger bed... :lol: :fp: :?
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    afroannnie wrote:

my cat Chubby would break that...just by sitting on it. :?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

my cat Chubby would break that...just by sitting on it. :?

I was wondering about that too..Frank and Jonas have been on a diet now for a few months, but they're still big boys...I don't even think Dirty Frank would fit on there. :fp:
    End of the month - cool :thumbup:
    After Mr. P I found the small size of Sam almost irritating :lol: Now I am happy that she is so tiny. The "kitty tv" is working well, she enjoys it a lot. We have squirrels, robins, sparrows in the backyard, and one day I spotted a big dove sitting on the shepherd's hook :shock: Sam is glued to the "screen" for most of the day - success :D
    afroannnie wrote:

four? i thought you just had two cats?

Well i see she's ignoring me :corn:

thanks for answering my question :roll:
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA

There's a cat lover with two more moving in with her ;)

There's a cat lover with two more moving in with her ;)
    oh ok
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • oceaninmyeyesoceaninmyeyes Posts: 4,646
    I have had cats my almost my whole life beginning at age 2 when I used to go steal kittens from the neighbors. But I haven't had one for several years now and I miss them so I come here to live through you all. Saw this on fb and it made me laugh remembering how my cats used to look playing in the nip. :lol::lol:
    46650_10150276102894943_1560366391_n.jpg
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
    Freaking ticks. This is what I hate about warm weather. I thought the stuff I got from the vet protected against ticks it doesn't so now I have to go get something and Gremmie has to stay inside today. Stupid ass ticks why are these things even alive.
    My butt itches!
    I have had cats my almost my whole life beginning at age 2 when I used to go steal kittens from the neighbors. But I haven't had one for several years now and I miss them so I come here to live through you all. Saw this on fb and it made me laugh remembering how my cats used to look playing in the nip. :lol::lol:
    46650_10150276102894943_1560366391_n.jpg

:lol:
    Soooooo. We have noticed that Sam loves to "nurse" her little green stuffed animal. It is stiff with spit. She is spayed, but we suspect that she had kittens before because of the shape of her lower belly. We are wondering now what would happen if we found a helpless baby kitten, a really tiny one, and brought it home. What do you think are the chances of her accepting it as her baby? Just wondering. Internet research wasn't really satisfying... We are not planning on doing anything, just wondering. Any insights?
    Soooooo. We have noticed that Sam loves to "nurse" her little green stuffed animal. It is stiff with spit. She is spayed, but we suspect that she had kittens before because of the shape of her lower belly. We are wondering now what would happen if we found a helpless baby kitten, a really tiny one, and brought it home. What do you think are the chances of her accepting it as her baby? Just wondering. Internet research wasn't really satisfying... We are not planning on doing anything, just wondering. Any insights?

I can tell you from our experience with Pig.

Stacey found him in her rental after eviciting those shitbags (you will agree with me in a minute) so she debated about going. It was July the temps were well into 100's for the past two weeks it was miserable to her and most people didn't bother me much. Anyhoooooo she looked around the destroyed rental and went out to the garage. Inside the garage she heard a baby kitten crying she looked down and there he was wondering around screaming. She picked him up and brought him home. He couldn't of been more than a week or two old he still couldn't see. He was locked in that garage in the heat with no food, water or mommy. If Stace had not went when she did he would have died. He fit in my hand I have some good pics of him as a baby on my fb page. Anyway we have a female dog that we inherited after Stace's mom passed. She had only one litter of pups and was fixed. That night she didn't know what to think of him.

We went to bed and woke up the next morning to find snowball and pig together. She was letting him nurse on her nipples. Obviouslly she was not producing milk but it comforted pig. She raised him like he was one of her own pups. Hell I shit you not the cat thinks he is a dog I swear. Someone knocks on the door he is right there with the dogs growling. If he hears something he goes into tactial kickass mode. She still cleans him and wrestles with him. So hopefully that will help.

I would recomend to have a back up plan in case your cat doesn't want anything to do with a kitty.
    My butt itches!