"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448
    cat in a sack

A4977A5E-7B9B-4583-84F9-601296190F02-8422-000008A63EAB1F7F.jpg

Cute!

My cat, in a sack, who think he's cleverly hiding:

http://twitpic.com/aql7t1/full
    drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
  • drivingrl wrote:
    cat in a sack

Cute!

:lol: Good hider!

I had to put Freckles down today :( Her liver had stopped working. I knew she wasn't doing well yesterday when I had to force feed her with a syringe and she was all wobbling when trying to walk. She slept next to me last night, which she hasn't done since she started feeling sick...I think she knew it was the end. She went her whole 16 years being spoiled and healthy...she was never sick up until a few weeks ago, so I'm grateful for that. She was my fierce little protector (and tormentor). I never met a cat with that kind of personality. Fuck that was hard :(
    Frecky.jpg
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

• eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,746
    drivingrl wrote:
    cat in a sack

Cute!

I had to put Freckles down today :( Her liver had stopped working. I knew she wasn't doing well yesterday when I had to force feed her with a syringe and she was all wobbling when trying to walk. She slept next to me last night, which she hasn't done since she started feeling sick...I think she knew it was the end. She went her whole 16 years being spoiled and healthy...she was never sick up until a few weeks ago, so I'm grateful for that. She was my fierce little protector (and tormentor). I never met a cat with that kind of personality. Fuck that was hard :(
    Frecky.jpg

:( pretty sweet that she slept next to you last night. :)

My cats sometimes sleep with me not really next to me though except one time when I was sick one of my cats slept right next to me.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • :lol: Good hider!

Frecky.jpg

My cats sometimes sleep with me not really next to me though except one time when I was sick one of my cats slept right next to me.
    She used to love to sleep real close to me, except for the past few weeks when she was sick. During that time she would jump up next to me until I fell asleep and then she would go back to her hiding spot. Sometimes she would come back in the morning when she heard my alarm go off almost so I would think she had been there the whole time :lol: Last night I knew she was really declining and I asked her to stay the whole night and she did :) We spoke the same language

I think they know when you're sick or upset and they will do that to comfort you. That's sweet.

• ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425

Frecky.jpg

She used to love to sleep real close to me, except for the past few weeks when she was sick. During that time she would jump up next to me until I fell asleep and then she would go back to her hiding spot. Sometimes she would come back in the morning when she heard my alarm go off almost so I would think she had been there the whole time :lol: Last night I knew she was really declining and I asked her to stay the whole night and she did :) We spoke the same language

I think they know when you're sick or upset and they will do that to comfort you. That's sweet.

very sad day indeed... she loved to go under blankets :D
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I'm so sorry CBG... :(
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDY wrote:
    I'm so sorry CBG... :(
    Thank you

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    sorry to hear that!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    Sorry to hear this too CBG, sounds like you did the nicest thing though.
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Thanks mfc and LouLou. I think it was the right thing to do. She deteriorated so much from the morning to the afternoon...she was really pathetic by the time the doctor saw her :( I'm glad I could be with her as she passed...she had her little head tucked into my arm. The hardest part was leaving her afterwards :cry: I knew she wasn't "there" anymore...but it just felt wrong to leave. It's hard not knowing what she felt or what she understood. Ok I'm gonna stop now

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    Thanks mfc and LouLou. I think it was the right thing to do. She deteriorated so much from the morning to the afternoon...she was really pathetic by the time the doctor saw her :( I'm glad I could be with her as she passed...she had her little head tucked into my arm. The hardest part was leaving her afterwards :cry: I knew she wasn't "there" anymore...but it just felt wrong to leave. It's hard not knowing what she felt or what she understood. Ok I'm gonna stop now

you were there when she needed you most.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006 wrote:
    Thanks mfc and LouLou. I think it was the right thing to do. She deteriorated so much from the morning to the afternoon...she was really pathetic by the time the doctor saw her :( I'm glad I could be with her as she passed...she had her little head tucked into my arm. The hardest part was leaving her afterwards :cry: I knew she wasn't "there" anymore...but it just felt wrong to leave. It's hard not knowing what she felt or what she understood. Ok I'm gonna stop now

you were there when she needed you most.

anyone have about 40 extra boxes lying around? :think:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WI9W_VdV1l0
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • Thanks mfc and LouLou. I think it was the right thing to do. She deteriorated so much from the morning to the afternoon...she was really pathetic by the time the doctor saw her :( I'm glad I could be with her as she passed...she had her little head tucked into my arm. The hardest part was leaving her afterwards :cry: I knew she wasn't "there" anymore...but it just felt wrong to leave. It's hard not knowing what she felt or what she understood. Ok I'm gonna stop now

Just now seeing this, so sorry for your loss :( You are were the best friend to her and you were strong enough to make the right choice. Even remembering the times I have had to walk out of a vet's office empty handed, with maybe just a leash and collar, or an empty carrier still makes me cry. She'll be waiting for you, patiently, across the Rainbow Bridge. Hugs!!
    "Sun sets on this ocean- never once on my devotion."

"If I had this guy's voice, you could all kiss my ass."
  • loolooloo wrote:

Just now seeing this, so sorry for your loss :( You are were the best friend to her and you were strong enough to make the right choice. Even remembering the times I have had to walk out of a vet's office empty handed, with maybe just a leash and collar, or an empty carrier still makes me cry. She'll be waiting for you, patiently, across the Rainbow Bridge. Hugs!!
    Thank you for this. When I think of the life she could have had as a stray...and then consider the life she had by being adopted, it makes it easier.

• kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909

That's awesome! Though I'm pretty sure if I were to do that for my two cats, they'd just sniff it and then go somewhere else to lie down. :?
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • “This is a ah another request fulfillment. If none of the other of you like it at least one guy does. Actually it’s a girl, she’s right back there.”
    SMILE Eddie Vedder Cleveland 06.....
  • Ever since Freckles passed, my other kitty (Sweet Pea) has gotten really lonely when we go outside...sitting by the door and meowing. So I got her a harness so she can go outside with me and nap and bird watch :D She's always been part puppy at heart, unlike Freckles who was pure cat. My neighbors are looking at me funny, but she seems to love it :geek: :lol:

A925A8F1-AB0F-4931-A3E1-F0DFCF249843-8507-000005395FDB5338.jpg

Ever since Freckles passed, my other kitty (Sweet Pea) has gotten really lonely when we go outside...sitting by the door and meowing. So I got her a harness so she can go outside with me and nap and bird watch :D She's always been part puppy at heart, unlike Freckles who was pure cat. My neighbors are looking at me funny, but she seems to love it :geek: :lol:

:( Get her a playmate? or is that too soon?
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • Ever since Freckles passed, my other kitty (Sweet Pea) has gotten really lonely when we go outside...sitting by the door and meowing. So I got her a harness so she can go outside with me and nap and bird watch :D She's always been part puppy at heart, unlike Freckles who was pure cat. My neighbors are looking at me funny, but she seems to love it :geek: :lol:

I was thinking of getting her a playmate..but I'm not ready for that...I think it might be a while considering I burst into tears at dinner last night :oops: If she continues to seem really lonely I might have to consider it...definitely an older hard-to-adopt kitty that loves other cats. I had Sweet Pea first, and got Freckles to be a playmate for her...too bad that Freckles wasn't really the playmate type :lol: My mom has a cat with a similar personality and I'm hoping she might let me borrow him for a little while if necessary.

Ever since Freckles passed, my other kitty (Sweet Pea) has gotten really lonely when we go outside...sitting by the door and meowing. So I got her a harness so she can go outside with me and nap and bird watch :D She's always been part puppy at heart, unlike Freckles who was pure cat. My neighbors are looking at me funny, but she seems to love it :geek: :lol:

I was thinking of getting her a playmate..but I'm not ready for that...I think it might be a while considering I burst into tears at dinner last night :oops: If she continues to seem really lonely I might have to consider it...definitely an older hard-to-adopt kitty that loves other cats. I had Sweet Pea first, and got Freckles to be a playmate for her...too bad that Freckles wasn't really the playmate type :lol: My mom has a cat with a similar personality and I'm hoping she might let me borrow him for a little while if necessary.

:D i'm not sure if i would be ready for another cat that quick either. It would probably take awhile for me.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Just read about Freckles CBG. So sorry. It's so hard.... :cry:
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Kitten survives 180-mile ride trapped in Chevy Corvette’s engine bay

http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoramic/kitten-survives-180-mile-ride-trapped-chevy-corvette-191700716.html

catvette.jpg

She's up for adoption if you are near Jackson, Mississippi.
  • redrock wrote:
    Just read about Freckles CBG. So sorry. It's so hard.... :cry:
    Thanks redrock. I got her ashes yesterday. It was a crazy work day so I walked in there not thinking much of it, walked out the door and burst into tears. Then I got home and read the card they sent with it and burst into tears again. I knew it would be hard...but I didn't think it would be this hard :(

• Jason P wrote:
    Kitten survives 180-mile ride trapped in Chevy Corvette’s engine bay

http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoramic/kitten-survives-180-mile-ride-trapped-chevy-corvette-191700716.html

catvette.jpg

She's up for adoption if you are near Jackson, Mississippi.
    awwww cute kitty. Glad it turned out ok :)

• voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009
    catshbu.jpg
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
    Awwwwww...... :lol:
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • voidofmanvoidofman Posts: 4,009

Lying around? These things are so expensive. 12 cost anywhere from $44 to $60. It's absurd for some cardboard!