• Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,434
    edited October 2018
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:
    Why would they cut Eli and start a rookie qb just to have them get hurt? 
    Because he make $20 something million on the cap and he stinks 
    anyone will stink if they face pressure 90% of snaps
    Listen man. Eli is my favorite football play ever too. He is responsible for a few of the most fun nights I have had in my life. But he’s done and this team isn’t winning anything with him.

know who else was under insane pressure today...Carson wentz. Just as much if not more than Eli. Let’s look st the stats at the end of the day
    And Wentz missed games due to injury. Eli is not a runner first
    But it’s all irrelevant. Wentz faced the same about of pressure and won. 

I mean seriously...what do you want the giants to do? To draft lineman and keep running Eli out there until he’s 50?
    there are other factors. Are you considering the drops by our receivers, defense giving up leads and the game in the end, special teams costing us games late in games, other teams defenses playing well. 
    I honestly don’t give a shit about the other factors. Yes this team stinks in general, but so does Eli and it’s time to start fresh before it’s too late for Saquon and Odell.

its not personal, it’s strictly business

https://youtu.be/Pj0lCWqSo1Q
    if Eli had decent protection and couldn't do anything. Then I would agree. But even with a mobile qb you're not gonna get much with this line
    HE’S 40!!!! Nothing matters. I’m not saying it’s all his fault, it’s  just time 
    He's 37. He can play 3 more years with decent protection.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:
    Listen man. Eli is my favorite football play ever too. He is responsible for a few of the most fun nights I have had in my life. But he’s done and this team isn’t winning anything with him.

know who else was under insane pressure today...Carson wentz. Just as much if not more than Eli. Let’s look st the stats at the end of the day

I mean seriously...what do you want the giants to do? To draft lineman and keep running Eli out there until he’s 50?
    there are other factors. Are you considering the drops by our receivers, defense giving up leads and the game in the end, special teams costing us games late in games, other teams defenses playing well. 
    I honestly don’t give a shit about the other factors. Yes this team stinks in general, but so does Eli and it’s time to start fresh before it’s too late for Saquon and Odell.

its not personal, it’s strictly business

https://youtu.be/Pj0lCWqSo1Q
    if Eli had decent protection and couldn't do anything. Then I would agree. But even with a mobile qb you're not gonna get much with this line
    HE’S 40!!!! Nothing matters. I’m not saying it’s all his fault, it’s  just time 
    He's 37. He can play 3 more years with decent protection.
    Same thing
  • Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    njnancy said:
    njnancy said:
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:

To get a decent O-line so he can finish out his contract with the Giants and retire with some of the respect he deserves. 
    Lol. I can’t. I’d prefer this team to be relevant
    Lol.
    Derek jeter is my favorite athlete ever. It was time for him to move on. Same with Eli. It’s just time. Nostalgia doesn’t Win shit
    Derek Jeter is a class act, he was able to retire with dignity. Eli is a class act, does not get the same respect. Odell is making 92 million - he should never ever miss a throw. 
  • Options
    You’re trolling right?!
    if things go our way for once yes it can happen
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    njnancy said:
    njnancy said:
    njnancy said:
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:

To get a decent O-line so he can finish out his contract with the Giants and retire with some of the respect he deserves. 
    Lol.
    Derek jeter is my favorite athlete ever. It was time for him to move on. Same with Eli. It’s just time. Nostalgia doesn’t Win shit
    Derek Jeter is a class act, he was able to retire with dignity. Eli is a class act, does not get the same respect. Odell is making 92 million - he should never ever miss a throw. 
    The craven need to be relevant every single year leads to a lot of bad decisions a long the way. We can't win the Super Bowl every year. Other teams have bad decades and don't shit on their players like we do in NY(NJ). 
  • Options
    njnancy said:
    njnancy said:
    njnancy said:
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:

Lol.
    Because he knew it was time and didn’t hold on
  • Options
    njnancy said:
    njnancy said:
    njnancy said:
    njnancy said:
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:

Lol.
    The craven need to be relevant every single year leads to a lot of bad decisions a long the way. We can't win the Super Bowl every year. Other teams have bad decades and don't shit on their players like we do in NY(NJ). 
    I’m not shitting on Eli. He’s been given a shitty hand, though he does have two of the top 15 offensive players in the nfc,
  • Options
    But when it’s time it’s time and the clock stuck midnight 
  • Options
    njnancy said:
    njnancy said:
    njnancy said:
    njnancy said:
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:

Lol.
    I’m not shitting on Eli. He’s been given a shitty hand, though he does have two of the top 15 offensive players in the nfc,
    If he could get the ball to them before being slammed, we'd be doing better. Keep the O-line, get rid of Eli. K.
  • Options
    Finally Engram catches a pass
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    OMG - protection and a touchdown. 
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    njnancy said:
    njnancy said:
    njnancy said:
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:

Lol.
    Jeter was 40 and his game was diminishing. Eli can still play and throw
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    But when it’s time it’s time and the clock stuck midnight 
    That is your opinion and you are completely free to express it. 

• Options
    njnancy said:
    and Engram catches the ball. Another important part of a qb to receiver play
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    And not all qb sacks are equal. It's one thing if you get sacked the second you touch the ball. It's another if you have time to go through all your reads and then get sacked
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    njnancy said:
    njnancy said:
    njnancy said:
    njnancy said:
    njnancy said:
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:

Lol.
    If he could get the ball to them before being slammed, we'd be doing better. Keep the O-line, get rid of Eli. K.
    Keep Hernandez, keep Collins, keep engram, keep Odell, keep Saquon. Keep Eli for this year. Everyone else is dispensable 
  • Options
    Again that late long touchdown the defense gives up costs us a chance
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88 said:
    njnancy said:
    njnancy said:
    njnancy said:
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:

Lol.
    You're saying with a straight face that Eli isn't diminishing?
  • Options
    igotid88 said:
    njnancy said:
    and Engram catches the ball. Another important part of a qb to receiver play
    No, the QB is responsible for their own protection, the receiver's ability and making sure their stats are better than every other QB at all times. 

If we get an O-line that understands the meaning of protecting the QB and Eli still sucks then I will wear a shirt that says so. 
  • Options
    Jesus christ.  Where is this o line appearing from?!!?!

CARSON WENTZ HAD NO OFFENSIVE LINE TODAY 
  • Options
    igotid88 said:
    njnancy said:
    njnancy said:
    njnancy said:
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:

Lol.
    Can't really tell, he spends too much time laying on the astroturf. 
  • Options
    igotid88 said:
    njnancy said:
    njnancy said:
    njnancy said:
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:

Lol.
    not in the way people are saying. When Brady has terrible protection he sucks.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:
    njnancy said:
    njnancy said:
    njnancy said:
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:

Lol.
    Brady still throws dimes.  Come on.
  • Options
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:
    njnancy said:
    njnancy said:
    njnancy said:
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:

Lol.
    so does Eli when he has time
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:
    njnancy said:
    njnancy said:
    njnancy said:
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:

Lol.
    Stop
  • Options
    Eli is not Peyton in Peyton's final season. Where in this game or any game this season did Eli have decent protection and looked bad? None because he doesn't have. We have big drops. Yes we have long pass plays. But unfortunately they have not been for touchdowns.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    I’ll even say this. If the qb class is shit this year, I’m down for one more year of Eli and less than 5 wins if next years class is awesome, which it’s suppsoed to be

the giants have the worst offense outside of Cleveland over the last 
  • Options
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:
    njnancy said:
    njnancy said:
    njnancy said:
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:

Lol.
    Stop
    Sorry, the correct answer is 'you are right, what the hell was I thinking'. 
  • Options
    njnancy said:
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:
    njnancy said:
    njnancy said:
    njnancy said:
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:

Lol.
    Stop
    Sorry, the correct answer is 'you are right, what the hell was I thinking'. 
    You're telling me that Eli is as good as Brady?