igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:
    njnancy said:
    njnancy said:
    njnancy said:
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:
    Why would they cut Eli and start a rookie qb just to have them get hurt? 
    Because he make $20 something million on the cap and he stinks 
    anyone will stink if they face pressure 90% of snaps
    Listen man. Eli is my favorite football play ever too. He is responsible for a few of the most fun nights I have had in my life. But he’s done and this team isn’t winning anything with him.

know who else was under insane pressure today...Carson wentz. Just as much if not more than Eli. Let’s look st the stats at the end of the day
    And Wentz missed games due to injury. Eli is not a runner first
    But it’s all irrelevant. Wentz faced the same about of pressure and won. 

I mean seriously...what do you want the giants to do? To draft lineman and keep running Eli out there until he’s 50?
    To get a decent O-line so he can finish out his contract with the Giants and retire with some of the respect he deserves. 
    Lol. I can’t. I’d prefer this team to be relevant
    Lol.
    Derek jeter is my favorite athlete ever. It was time for him to move on. Same with Eli. It’s just time. Nostalgia doesn’t Win shit
    Derek Jeter is a class act, he was able to retire with dignity. Eli is a class act, does not get the same respect. Odell is making 92 million - he should never ever miss a throw. 
    Because he knew it was time and didn’t hold on
    Jeter was 40 and his game was diminishing. Eli can still play and throw
    You're saying with a straight face that Eli isn't diminishing?
    not in the way people are saying. When Brady has terrible protection he sucks.
    Brady still throws dimes.  Come on.
    so does Eli when he has time
    Stop
    Sorry, the correct answer is 'you are right, what the hell was I thinking'. 
    You're telling me that Eli is as good as Brady?
    have them switch teams the last 14 years Eli has more wins and Brady has more losses. Brady probably misses more time to injury. Brady's replacements are what 13-3? And one of the losses was with a 3rd string qb starting who hurt his shoulder. 
    Post edited by igotid88 on
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    edited October 2018
    njnancy said:
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:
    njnancy said:
    njnancy said:
    njnancy said:
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:
    Listen man. Eli is my favorite football play ever too. He is responsible for a few of the most fun nights I have had in my life. But he’s done and this team isn’t winning anything with him.

know who else was under insane pressure today...Carson wentz. Just as much if not more than Eli. Let’s look st the stats at the end of the day

I mean seriously...what do you want the giants to do? To draft lineman and keep running Eli out there until he’s 50?
    To get a decent O-line so he can finish out his contract with the Giants and retire with some of the respect he deserves. 
    Lol.
    Derek jeter is my favorite athlete ever. It was time for him to move on. Same with Eli. It’s just time. Nostalgia doesn’t Win shit
    Derek Jeter is a class act, he was able to retire with dignity. Eli is a class act, does not get the same respect. Odell is making 92 million - he should never ever miss a throw. 
    Stop
    Brady is a better QB than Eli. Eli signed a 4 year no trade extension in 2015 - let that play out.

Brady is a pretty boy QB though and I hate them. 
    Post edited by njnancy on
  • Options
    njnancy said:
    njnancy said:
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:
    njnancy said:
    njnancy said:
    njnancy said:
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:

Lol.
    Stop
    Brady is a better QB than Eli. Eli signed a 4 year no trade extension in 2015 - let that play out.

Brady is a pretty boy QB though and I hate them. 

Brady has also had the same coach for his entire career. Eli almost had that, but nope.
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,604
    njnancy said:
    njnancy said:
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:
    njnancy said:
    njnancy said:
    njnancy said:
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:

Lol.
    Stop
    One more year? I’m fine with that even if they draft a qb
  • Options
    I haaaaaate Brady. He and David Ortiz are my least liked athletes ever, but Brady at 40 is still on another level than most. Though to your coaching point... I'll always call him a system qb
  • Options
    I haaaaaate Brady. He and David Ortiz are my least liked athletes ever, but Brady at 40 is still on another level than most. Though to your coaching point... I'll always call him a system qb
    It would be interesting to see how he would perform under a different offense - but we'll never see that. 
  • Options

• Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,443
    You know what's going to happen if Lauletta starts. He throws a 5 yard pass to Engram and Engram takes it for 80 yards for a touchdown. Or the defense gets 2 touchdowns. And win 14-10. And everyone will say "See? We should have benched Eli 5 weeks ago."
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,324
    I love this thread. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    I love this thread. 
    :ohstop:
  • Options
    I love this thread. 
    2 is greater than 1 and y’all suck too 
  • Options
    I love this thread. 
    1-7 and I’ve won money on their games each of the last three weeks. Thank you. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    BUT!

But but but....9-7 is still within reach. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    I love this thread. 
    Congrats. So you don’t disagree with anything I said. 
  • Options
    I love this thread. 
    Lane Johnson has been playing with a high ankle sprain and still blocked better than our guys
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    igotid88 said:
    I love this thread. 
    Lane Johnson has been playing with a high ankle sprain and still blocked better than our guys
    Lane Johnson left in the first quarter today. Jason Peters also missed about half the game. Our quarterback is just a whole lot better than yours. Sorry man. He had a couple great late season runs. But the dream’s over now. Been over for a while. 

Im sure as hell gonna miss him though. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    igotid88 said:
    I love this thread. 
    Lane Johnson left in the first quarter today. Jason Peters also missed about half the game. Our quarterback is just a whole lot better than yours. Sorry man. He had a couple great late season runs. But the dream’s over now. Been over for a while. 

I'm talking overall play by Johnson over our guys.
    Post edited by igotid88 on
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    And people wanting to trade Eli. First he won't waive his no trade. Second if he was traded. He wouldn't be able to help a team for at least a few weeks. He would need to learn new plays and system. 
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    igotid88 said:
    I love this thread. 

Remember when you deep throated an 80 win baseball team this year.  I’m not talking cheered for them but heather deep throat couldn’t have sucked off an 80 win baseball team harder.

Congrats...your football team is better right now. Eli has more Super Bowl wins than your entire franchise. 
  • Options
    igotid88 said:
    I love this thread. 

Remember when you deep throated an 80 win baseball team this year.  I’m not talking cheered for them but heather deep throat couldn’t have sucked off an 80 win baseball team harder.

Congrats...your football team is better right now. Eli has more Super Bowl wins than your entire franchise. 
    ^
    When you have no rational comeback. ha

Love.This.Thread.

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    igotid88 said:
    igotid88 said:
    I love this thread. 

I'm talking overall play by Johnson over our guys.
    Come on dude. You know it's true. Eli is done. So is this team. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    igotid88 said:
    I love this thread. 

^

Love.This.Thread.

Quite rational and all facts 
  • Options
    igotid88 said:
    I love this thread. 

^

Love.This.Thread.

I love this thread more and more with each post. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    igotid88 said:
    I love this thread. 

^

Love.This.Thread.

Congrats again. We’re happy for you.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    igotid88 said:
    I love this thread. 

^

Love.This.Thread.

Thanks man. It's been great.

So you're for bringing Eli back next year?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    igotid88 said:
    I love this thread. 

^

Love.This.Thread.

Depends I guess. The Oregon qb had a horrible weekend and next year’s crop is supposed to be better. I can see getting the best player available this year and having another shitty year if it results in a significantly better qb. That said, I don’t think he’s back
  • Options
    For the record, my Eli take is correct 
  • Options
    igotid88 said:
    I love this thread. 

^

Love.This.Thread.

Depends I guess. The Oregon qb had a horrible weekend and next year’s crop is supposed to be better. I can see getting the best player available this year and having another shitty year if it results in a significantly better qb. That said, I don’t think he’s back
    Any chance they resign him to a 3 year extension maybe? That'd be great. I mean he's only 37....I think @igotid88 might be on board with this. 

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Draft a QB and O-linemen.

I wish the Broncos would draft a good QB...
  • Options
    Draft a QB and O-linemen.

I wish the Broncos would draft a good QB...
    You a Broncos fan Tempo?
    chinese-happy.jpg