***The Official Philadelphia Phillies 2012 Thread***

Comments

• The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    utley looked scared to get hit on that DP turn. I think he needs to get knocked over a few times
  • Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Posts: 11,406
    The Fixer wrote:
    that's how you lose games right there.

this lineup stinks

This game is pathetic. Should've blown these scrubs out.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Posts: 11,406
    There's the dagger. 6am flight with an 8 month old tomorrow. Wish me luck. 8-)
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    Can I get my phuckin money back :thumbdown:

Horrible game to be at
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
    There's the dagger. 6am flight with an 8 month old tomorrow. Wish me luck. 8-)

How long of a flight ?

• Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,989
    Yo, who is this new Eye-talian chick on Action News? Dear. Lord.

i gotta check her out...only caught glimpses of her in commercials before. that hot huh?

Yes, I believe so, yes.
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,436
    The Fixer wrote:
    utley looked scared to get hit on that DP turn. I think he needs to get knocked over a few times

what's more accurate, chase utley throwing a baseball or sarah palin's take on american history? chase usually waited until the playoffs for his steve sax/mackey sasser impersonation but it's starting early this year.

we sure make an awful lot of weak outs. and bad enough we don't him home runs anymore but we don't hit any doubles either.

and what is the point of having the biggest hd scoreboard in the league if the only thing we show are fans in the stands, stupid trolly/ice cream, etc. races and a million stats. how about a freaking replay once in a while? just stupid they don't show replays. they should be replaying every play in the field. ridiculous.
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,961

Aren't the Giants the team that "stole" Aaron Rowand from us? :lol:
    fuck. if that won't teach us not to steal, I don't know what will :wtf:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Yo, who is this new Eye-talian chick on Action News? Dear. Lord.

i gotta check her out...only caught glimpses of her in commercials before. that hot huh?

Yes, I believe so, yes.

188074_224664817441_6122755_n.jpg

Yes, I believe so, yes.

Delicious. She's on at 4 if anyone wants to know.

eh not bad. she looks better in that picture than actually on the tv. and not usually into black women but that woman on at 4 Shirleen Endicott or something like that is quite an attractive lady i must say.

I miss Maria LaRosa who used to do weather in Channel 3. She is on the Weather Channel now but i think like early mornings. I always liked her.
    pjhawks wrote:

eh not bad. she looks better in that picture than actually on the tv. and not usually into black women but that woman on at 4 Shirleen Endicott or something like that is quite an attractive lady i must say.

I miss Maria LaRosa who used to do weather in Channel 3. She is on the Weather Channel now but i think like early mornings. I always liked her.

Channel 6 has by far hired the hottest tv anchors in the city

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,610
    gimmie a name god damn it. at work i cannot look at pictures on this board. :x
    www.myspace.com

Alicia Vitarelli

6abc.com you can watch the 4 pm news
    pjhawks wrote:

Alicia Vitarelli

Let's hope thats all he's doing is watching

;)

pjhawks wrote:

Alicia Vitarelli

Let's hope thats all he's doing is watching

;)

She could get me through in a pinch.

the Juggler is more a Glamour magazine guy (seinfeld reference in case you don't know - and we might need to leave this topic before we go to far and get it closed)
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,731
    pjhawks wrote:

the Juggler is more a Glamour magazine guy (seinfeld reference in case you don't know - and we might need to leave this topic before we go to far and get it closed)

I think the mods gave up on this thread a long time ago.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:

no way, they love it. funniest thread in this place. we were in negotiations to have our own side stage at PJ20 but Fixer held out for too much money so Ed asked him if he thought he was ryan howard or something and the negotiations broke down.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:

:thumbup:

I'm safer in here than any other thread....
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    pjhawks wrote:

yeah...but there's always a rogue poster who pops up from time to time. remember how the old birds thread got shut down a couple years ago after those back to back dallas losses? that was rough. talk about going down in flames :lol:

yeah...this new chick....wow. quick google search shows she's a nova grad though. some of you may change your perceptions of her though. :lol:

but 4pm? come on...they need to get her doing traffic in the mornings. dorothy krysiuik's still my alltime fave...i think she's in boston now. :x
    www.myspace.com
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

yeah...but there's always a rogue poster who pops up from time to time. remember how the old birds thread got shut down a couple years ago after those back to back dallas losses? that was rough. talk about going down in flames :lol:

yeah...this new chick....wow. quick google search shows she's a nova grad though. some of you may change your perceptions of her though. :lol:

but 4pm? come on...they need to get her doing traffic in the mornings. dorothy krysiuik's still my alltime fave...i think she's in boston now. :x

Yeah, but she's got that moley mole staring me in the face. If I remember correctly...

Yeah, but she's got that moley mole staring me in the face. If I remember correctly...

yeah...lots of other assets more than made up for that thing to me though.
    www.myspace.com
    edited June 2011
    Post edited by The Fixer on
    edited June 2011

yeah...lots of other assets more than made up for that thing to me though.

awful hair too. you'd lose a finger or three running your hands through that birds nest.

I don't care what anyone says...alicia lane is by far the hottest philly news anchor ever. and she gets bonus points for being a crazy slut. cant go wrong with her

a hot chick is really the only excuse for ever watching the local news.
    Post edited by The Fixer on
    not sure anyone here but me cares about the draft, but for anyone interested here's a good article summarizing how organizations run the draft...along with an OK summary (not great, but there's no subscription required) of the phils picks on day 2.

http://phuturephillies.com/2011/06/07/2 ... -analysis/
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067

that thing was a classic and was proud to be part of shutting it down :lol::lol:
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    edited June 2011
    The Fixer wrote:

even if shes from Staten Island NY?

the wonders of facebook and knowing what a chick from Staten Island looks like
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

the dodgers are one of the teams I look forward to the phils playing so I can listen to vin scully. of course this week I've gotten wheels and mccarthy every game. damn you extra innings package
    metsfan wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

even if shes from Staten Island NY?

I"m not regionally biased when it comes to chicks. I'm an equal opportunity employer. Except for boston, which has the ugliest chicks on the planet
This discussion has been closed.