Options

***The Official Philadelphia Phillies 2012 Thread***

Comments

• Options
    Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,831
    MEH???

every ws game is pressure

i know you're still new to this whole baseball playoff deal...but every game is HUGE

No reason to get condescending, buddy. If the figurative image of the experience of watching/playing baseball of me compared to you was us running on a track, I'd still be lapping you.

My point is I don't give a f-u-c-k about the Yanks or the high horse their fans ride on.

wahhhh :lol:

i heard you were all pro on the little league team

however we do care about philly :lol:

30,000 views. Yeah, you're right. People outside of Philly certainly do.
  • Options
    neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057

No reason to get condescending, buddy. If the figurative image of the experience of watching/playing baseball of me compared to you was us running on a track, I'd still be lapping you.

My point is I don't give a f-u-c-k about the Yanks or the high horse their fans ride on.

wahhhh :lol:

i heard you were all pro on the little league team

however we do care about philly :lol:

30,000 views. Yeah, you're right. People outside of Philly certainly do.

30,000 views of what? im fucked up already..bear with me
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Philly Posts: 10,742
    What the hell are you guys arguing about?

If game is at 4 tomorrow, shadows will be nasty to start.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13;
    Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18;
    Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22; Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Options

im not arguing just asking what 30,000 views is

oxy 30 has me twisted at the moment..i need to leave work asap b4 i fuck something up
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • Options
    The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837

I prefer the 8:00 start. That way I get more time to watch my college football investments tomorrow
  • Options
    my mother in law just saw halladay at a restaurant on 252. no limp reported. hopefully his injury was overblown
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:
    my mother in law just saw halladay at a restaurant on 252. no limp reported. hopefully his injury was overblown

I think Jimmy said, exasperated, that it was "just a tweak."

30,000 was the number of views of the Phillies thread. Kind of like Dr. J reaching 30,000 points or something like that. :lol:
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13;
    Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18;

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,659
    30,000 was the number of views of the Phillies thread. Kind of like Dr. J reaching 30,000 points or something like that. :lol:

Not to go all Yankees-Phillies comparision once again but our thread is at half that and basically a year younger.
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:

the thread is 3 seasons old?? whats his point?

not to mention jeags sits at his computer and just clicks on the thread over and over for number purposes
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,469
    The Fixer wrote:

not to mention jeags sits at his computer and just clicks on the thread over and over for number purposes
    :lol::lol:

yeah, you got me! trying to get those "views" up
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

:lol::lol:

yeah, you got me! trying to get those "views" up

yanks just hit 16,000 watch out were coming
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:

I think it's 2 years old - looks like it was started right after the parade in 2008. So they are about even, actually. Yeah - you guys have 27 championships, but we have more thread views, so take that! 8-):mrgreen::lol:

• Options

I got your shadows right here.

It's gonna get ugly tomorrow.

Pro-4 o'clock here. Go Yankees.
  • Options
    MLB Network right now
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:
    MLB Network right now

Elaborate for those of us still working.

• Options
    The Fixer wrote:
    MLB Network right now

Elaborate for those of us still working.

replay from last night.
  • Options
    beat it yankees. :mrgreen::mrgreen:

let's take care of business this weekend and get our trophy back gentlemen.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

I was pulling for the yanks. that would have been an easier matchup for the phils.

getting ahead of myself here...still gotta get two wins this weekend.
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:

I was pulling for the yanks. that would have been an easier matchup for the phils.

f the yankees.

we're winning these two and then winning the world series.

BELIEVE IT.

(i'm just beyond stoked right now that i get to see this game tomorrow. i can't even begin to explain to you how drunk off my ass i will be at this time tomorrow after what i have to sit through all day tomorrow.) :thumbup: :thumbup:
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:

f the yankees.

BELIEVE IT.

(i'm just beyond stoked right now that i get to see this game tomorrow. i can't even begin to explain to you how drunk off my ass i will be at this time tomorrow after what i have to sit through all day tomorrow.) :thumbup: :thumbup:

not sure how you can be so confident. I think they have a shot, but it's not like this team is playing well right now. if they're lucky to get to the WS texas is gonna be real tough.

as for tomorrow, that's what I like to hear. hopefully mrs jeagler is buying.

heading to a buddy's place by the art museum to watch the college games tomorrow afternoon, then we're taking the train in. gonna try to pace myself, which is NOT one of my strengths
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

f the yankees.

BELIEVE IT.

not sure how you can be so confident. I think they have a shot, but it's not like this team is playing well right now. if they're lucky to get to the WS texas is gonna be real tough.

heading to a buddy's place by the art museum to watch the college games tomorrow afternoon, then we're taking the train in. gonna try to pace myself, which is NOT one of my strengths

been confident all year. that ain't changing now...

don't blackout by game time dude! have a good time. go phils
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    8 o'clock start. Oh. Shit.

This is gonna be a long day. And to top everything off I had to go to the doctor's today and he had to give me pain med's. Frankly, I'm a little scared.

Also, I think we all need to watch this - make the anticipation that much worse: http://people.artcenter.edu/~ljohnson1/philly.html
  • Options

This is gonna be a long day. And to top everything off I had to go to the doctor's today and he had to give me pain med's. Frankly, I'm a little scared.

Also, I think we all need to watch this - make the anticipation that much worse: http://people.artcenter.edu/~ljohnson1/philly.html

I'm still glad that stupid horse lost
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:

I'm still glad that stupid horse lost

I'm not! I laid a good load of money on that sonofabitch that day.
  • Options
    The Fixer wrote:
    The Fixer wrote:

f the yankees.

BELIEVE IT.

mrs. jeagler at the game..awwww how cute :lol:
  • Options
    Welp...preparation for pregame starts.....nnnnn.....now. If any of ya need a beer, there will be plenty in FDR. See yous on the other side. Hopefully still alive, both me and the Fightin's....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTihNTFNOcc
  • Options
    Welp...preparation for pregame starts.....nnnnn.....now. If any of ya need a beer, there will be plenty in FDR. See yous on the other side. Hopefully still alive, both me and the Fightin's....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTihNTFNOcc

enjoy brotha. my boy is working at mcfaddens, so if you're looking to celebrate or drown your sorrows after the game shoot me a text. my plan is to take it easy pregaming and get slammed postgame

GO PHILS
  • Options
    bet the phils on purpose...woggie woogie woogie

you've been mushed
  • Options
    precanna not nearly as bad as one would expect. phils in under 2 hours. beers in under 10 minutes.

life is good gents. let's take care of business tonight...and then tomorrow.

go.
    phils.
    chinese-happy.jpg
This discussion has been closed.