***The Official Philadelphia Phillies 2012 Thread***

Comments

• neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057

tmz? i didn't know you were a chick.

yea you dont watch it so you're a MAN ...who takes his girl to the baseball game :lol:

...yeah pretty sure that logic makes no sense...

either way, i'll let you get back to your celebrity gossip though :lol:

enjoy talking about nails at the ballgame
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • enjoy talking about nails at the ballgame

Why wouldn't he enjoy talking about Nails at the ballgame? With playoff time upon us, it's hard not to reflect on Lenny Dykstra's heroics in the 1993 postseason.
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden, 2024Philly 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466

yea you dont watch it so you're a MAN ...who takes his girl to the baseball game :lol:

...yeah pretty sure that logic makes no sense...

either way, i'll let you get back to your celebrity gossip though :lol:

enjoy reading about nails in People.
    www.myspace.com

hopefully you don't miss the 1st pitch while waiting for cosmo's at the bar :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......

hopefully you don't miss the 1st pitch while waiting for cosmo's at the bar :lol:

and i'll be sure to order you a shirley temple.

go back to watching your trash tv
    www.myspace.com
  • enjoy talking about nails at the ballgame

Why wouldn't he enjoy talking about Nails at the ballgame? With playoff time upon us, it's hard not to reflect on Lenny Dykstra's heroics in the 1993 postseason.

That's actually what I thought he meant.

This is no contest - reading gossip is 1000% more gay than taking your girl to a baseball game. At least he has a girl. :lol:
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16

That's actually what I thought he meant.

This is no contest - reading gossip is 1000% more gay than taking your girl to a baseball game. At least he has a girl. :lol:

what in good god's name do you know what i have and dont have?

and having tmz on while playing nhl 2011 is hardly gay

in fact tmz is nothing but hot chicks getting photographed
    http://www.tmz.com/

front page of tmz right now: roger federer, justin beiber, david arquette, TI, mel gibson, tj lavin, and...oprah.
    www.myspace.com
  • The thing I love about the Jeagler is he is a bigger ahole than I am on these boards. It's refreshing. :P

Who cares if the dude reads TMZ. You say that like's it's any worse than posting on an internet message board. I guarantee that if you polled ten random dudes on the street, at least 9 of them would say posting here daily is much more gay than TMZ. I don't watch TMZ but as was said earlier, at least there are hot chicks.
    http://www.tmz.com/

front page of tmz right now: roger federer, justin beiber, david arquette, TI, mel gibson, tj lavin, and...oprah.

wow you actually checked :lol::lol:

tv show..not online bud
    The thing I love about the Jeagler is he is a bigger ahole than I am on these boards. It's refreshing. :P

Who cares if the dude reads TMZ. You say that like's it's any worse than posting on an internet message board. I guarantee that if you polled ten random dudes on the street, at least 9 of them would say posting here daily is much more gay than TMZ. I don't watch TMZ but as was said earlier, at least there are hot chicks.

i mean really ..watching kim k bend over is a bad thing?

i think not
  • what in good god's name do you know what i have and dont have?

Touched a nerve, didn't I? :shock:

Ok, I'm done. Don't want the thread locked.
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13; Baltimore 10/27/13;
    WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18; Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22;
    Las Vegas 5/16/24; Las Vegas 5/18/24; WF Center 9/7/24; WF Center 9/9/24; Baltimore Arena 9/12/24

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16

no but its a silly statement ..

in fact it almost seems like u might be the gf..sticking up for your man :lol:

peace # 2 city

he's a justin bierber fan...not that there's anything wrong with that :lol:
    www.myspace.com

he's a justin bierber fan...not that there's anything wrong with that :lol:

i would trade places with him in a 2nd..as would you
  • no but its a silly statement ..

peace # 2 city

When did we get elevated to #2? :? I thought we were down to 6th or something like that.

peace # 2 city

When did we get elevated to #2? :? I thought we were down to 6th or something like that.

i know you're not # 1..everything behind it doesn't much matter in the grand scheme of things

ok im off to MSG ..have fun ya'll
  • Soooo how bout them Phillies? Who has seen the Cole celebration photoshops from zoowithroy.com? Did any of you send some in? I made a few
    wheelsn.jpg
    binladeni.jpg
    coletmacwheels.jpg

peace # 2 city

i know you're not # 1..everything behind it doesn't much matter in the grand scheme of things

ok im off to MSG ..have fun ya'll

my guess is he's off to msg to watch a hockey team that didn't make the playoffs last year. thus finishing #9 in the eastern conference. #1 resides on broad street. :lol:
    www.myspace.com
  • #1 resides on broad street. :lol:
    :thumbup:
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,953
    Enough of this shit. Let's play this Gawd damn game already!
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710

Yo dude, I was wrong. You can watch it through the iphone app. Sorry. Have the pre game on right now.
    Soooo how bout them Phillies? Who has seen the Cole celebration photoshops from zoowithroy.com? Did any of you send some in? I made a few
    wheelsn.jpg
    binladeni.jpg
    coletmacwheels.jpg
    :lol:

that is some funny shit...i was able to see them at work earlier
    www.myspace.com
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,953
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Yo dude, I was wrong. You can watch it through the iphone app. Sorry. Have the pre game on right now.

Yeah, and apparently it's only 5 bucks. This will be my last resort if I don't split to the lobby bar...

ALSO - for the Phaithful(yeah, that's right, I went P-H), I've been trying to think this over and over and over about being worried. Because this shit is bringing me back to memories of the 2002 NFC Championship game. Philly the better team in every facet, etc. etc., and then totally shits the bed. But then, I think about how the NL West absolutely fucking sucks, how we own that division - even the teams with good pitching - the Giants LOSING record against .500 teams, how the Giants had a bit of trouble with a team in the first round of the playoffs whom we ABSOLUTELY SMOKED. So.....fuck all that shit.....they better destroy these mofo's so I don't have to hear from wash-up's like F.P. Santangelo come on DNL and tell me how tight and ready this San Fran squad is. Blah. I can't wait any longer for this game. I'm sure I won't be back on here until Sunday, so who knows....maybe I'm wrong. But until then, let's F up these trick or treat lookin' idiots.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Yeah, and apparently it's only 5 bucks. This will be my last resort if I don't split to the lobby bar...

ALSO - for the Phaithful(yeah, that's right, I went P-H), I've been trying to think this over and over and over about being worried. Because this shit is bringing me back to memories of the 2002 NFC Championship game. Philly the better team in every facet, etc. etc., and then totally shits the bed. But then, I think about how the NL West absolutely fucking sucks, how we own that division - even the teams with good pitching - the Giants LOSING record against .500 teams, how the Giants had a bit of trouble with a team in the first round of the playoffs whom we ABSOLUTELY SMOKED. So.....fuck all that shit.....they better destroy these mofo's so I don't have to hear from wash-up's like F.P. Santangelo come on DNL and tell me how tight and ready this San Fran squad is. Blah. I can't wait any longer for this game. I'm sure I won't be back on here until Sunday, so who knows....maybe I'm wrong. But until then, let's F up these trick or treat lookin' idiots.

get that pre-2008 mentality out of your head. this isn't an andy reid coached team! this team knows how to win.

phils in 6.
    www.myspace.com
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,752
    :( oh well get 'em tomorrow boys.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,890
    i'm not gonna talk shit. I actually like your guys (except ibanez, for some reason)

this is what the giants do. five straight one run games. it's never easy. the home plate ump was squeezing the strike zone on both sides. early on, you could see lincecum saying "that's a fucking strike" :mrgreen:

I wish bochy would quit asking wilson to get any more than 3 outs. the only guy who does that with any regularity is rivera.

GO GIANTS!
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    f*cking ibanez...he should have had that ball. tough catch but it hit the bottom of his glove...

anyway---every season is different. nobody said it would be easy. yada yada yada.....

gotta win tonight...
    www.myspace.com
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,890
    nobody said it would be easy.
    some thought it would be.... ;)

god, I hate the FOX guys.....and every time I see ken rosenthal, I think of the description someone here gave him a few years back...."robotic turd burglar" :shock: :lol::lol:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Really gotta cut down on the K's tonight. Against Lincecum is one thing, but against the bullpen - I think the last 6 outs were strikeouts. Hard to get any kind of rally going like that.

J-Roll hitting right tonight - hopefully he gets going. He looks awful.

This discussion has been closed.