***The Official Philadelphia Phillies 2012 Thread***

Comments

• Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Anyone going to the Red Bull thing today?

Will probably be down in about an hour. It's going to be a sloppy day.
  • pjhawks wrote:
    You're all a bunch of fags. If you need me I'll be at Phil's getting a mushroom three cheese wit. Stop being douches, seriously.

there is only one douche in here and everyone knows who that is - i agree it's sickening to read. i admit i've partaken in it but i've had it with him as well. i am going to do my best not to respond to any of his ridiculously biased (for some reason) opinions but can't say he won't piss me off again.

go Phils.

And nah. You're all apart of this. Dude knows his baseball.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466
    Off topic, but nice W for Temple over "Nova today. :D:D:D

nova put up a good fight though.

either way, i'm sure they'll get their revenge on the hardwood in a few months :thumbup:

Bring it :!: 2nd straight Owls win on the court this year.
    You're all a bunch of fags. If you need me I'll be at Phil's getting a mushroom three cheese wit. Stop being douches, seriously.

Well, we're one game out, THREE games up in the Wild Card. We showed the Padres that they're not a playoff team. Looking like another fun playoff run - maybe a fun NLCS vs. the Reds. What's the problem here?

are you a temple alum johnny?
    www.myspace.com
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    You guys are fucking weak. If someone disagrees with you it's the end of the fucking world. Who gives a fuck who likes Ryan Howard and who doesn't? It's a fucking game and a debate, you people cry that he is ruining the thread when he does not agree with you. Take your fucking tampons out fellas, this is a grown mans game. I would venture to guess the guy that you always trash watches more non-phillies baseball than the rest of you combined, so I think he has a decent idea as to where Howard ranks among the leagues best.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    You guys are fucking weak. If someone disagrees with you it's the end of the fucking world. Who gives a fuck who likes Ryan Howard and who doesn't? It's a fucking game and a debate, you people cry that he is ruining the thread when he does not agree with you. Take your fucking tampons out fellas, this is a grown mans game. I would venture to guess the guy that you always trash watches more non-phillies baseball than the rest of you combined, so I think he has a decent idea as to where Howard ranks among the leagues best.

jeez....who's the one who needs to take his tampon out again? fighting another man's online battles for him? seriously dude?
    www.myspace.com
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Anyone going to the Red Bull thing today?

Will probably be down in about an hour. It's going to be a sloppy day.

Yeah, this could get messy. Think we are hopping on the ferry around noon or so. Beautiful day for this shit.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

jeez....who's the one who needs to take his tampon out again? fighting another man's online battles for him? seriously dude?

I am not fighting anyones battle, just had enough of a bunch of people crying and calling names every time Ryan Howards name comes up. It's fucking pathetic.
  • Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

I am not fighting anyones battle, just had enough of a bunch of people crying and calling names every time Ryan Howards name comes up. It's fucking pathetic.

these philly fans are like a soap opera :lol:
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......

No joke, if you don't think Ryan Howard is the next coming of Babe Ruth and Ted Williams combined, you have no business posting in this thread.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

but you are fighting his battle. dude starts shit all the time to get a rise out of people like with his cole hamels comment last night. you just happen to agree with him a lot though so your biased. goes both ways.
    www.myspace.com
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

No joke, if you don't think Ryan Howard is the next coming of Babe Ruth and Ted Williams combined, you have no business posting in this thread.

right.
    www.myspace.com
  • Cliffy6745 wrote:

that would be quite the ball player :lol:

for the record he is a real good player..not a super star imo but solid

nobody in the game is worth the money these guys make..but its the nature of the beast
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

nobody in the game is worth the money these guys make..but its the nature of the beast

dude! who would have thought you'd be the voice of reason in this thread twice this week!

haha....i take it earl didn't wash away your place?
    www.myspace.com
  • Cliffy6745 wrote:

dude! who would have thought you'd be the voice of reason in this thread twice this week!

haha....i take it earl didn't wash away your place?

i've been in a good mood all week 8-)

the weather was a dud here..big waves but thats about it

but you are fighting his battle. dude starts shit all the time to get a rise out of people like with his cole hamels comment last night. you just happen to agree with him a lot though so your biased. goes both ways.

If that is the case then fine, but that also means you guys are fighting each others battle every day feeding off each other and talking shit. I do agree with him on most things, he knows his baseball.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Agreed 100%
    edited September 2010
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

If that is the case then fine, but that also means you guys are fighting each others battle every day feeding off each other and talking shit. I do agree with him on most things, he knows his baseball.

yeah not sure how that means we're fighting each other's battles. everyone just argues directly with him.

we all know baseball. we all knew baseball last year and years before too. there are ways to disagree without purposely trying to get on people's nerves. that ain't cool.

personally i think that red bull thing looks dumb. only person i know going is my manager at work. and he's 45 and the biggest tool i've ever met. he wouldn't stop talking about it this week. still it seems like a good excuse to loaded on a beautifull day. so enjoy it.

and, see you in october.
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    www.myspace.com
  • something tells me this red bull isn't the soccer i was thinking it was
    something tells me this red bull isn't the soccer i was thinking it was

from what i gather...its people making huge parade float looking things and shoving them off a platform into the delaware river.

also--the most annoying commercials ever were made to promote it. i cannot get the jingle out of my head to save my life.
    www.myspace.com
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

yeah not sure how that means we're fighting each other's battles. everyone just argues directly with him.

we all know baseball. we all knew baseball last year and years before too. there are ways to disagree without purposely trying to get on people's nerves. that ain't cool.

personally i think that red bull thing looks dumb. only person i know going is my manager at work. and he's 45 and the biggest tool i've ever met. he wouldn't stop talking about it this week. still it seems like a good excuse to loaded on a beautifull day. so enjoy it.

and, see you in october.

Long ways to go for both teams...

Should be a good time. Nothing else to really do around here today. Hang outside, basically tailgate and booze it up. Don't really know much about it besides what I have seen on TV and online. Decided we were going last night and with the ferry being a 10 minute walk from my place, there is really no reason not to.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

and, see you in october.

Long ways to go for both teams...

Should be a good time. Nothing else to really do around here today. Hang outside, basically tailgate and booze it up. Don't really know much about it besides what I have seen on TV and online. Decided we were going last night and with the ferry being a 10 minute walk from my place, there is really no reason not to.

well i have to get my lawn mower fixed. enjoy it!
    www.myspace.com
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,953
    edited September 2010
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Exactly.

Cliff, you going down to the Flug de Tag?

EDIT: Just saw the ferry thing. So it's on the Jersey side? Damnit. Is alcohol in backpacks being checked?
    Post edited by Jearlpam0925 on
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Exactly.

Yeah, looks that way. Hitting up the ferry in about a half hour I think. You?
  • Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Exactly.

Yeah, looks that way. Hitting up the ferry in about a half hour I think. You?

Yeah, I just edited my shit. Saw the ferry post now. Had to weed through the bullshit. I'm putting some music on my ipod while nursing through this hangover with a very large Bloody Mary. I should be down there in an hour or so. Hopefully it's not over. Ah, hell, if it is, whatever. Nothing like a beautiful day drinking in the city.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Exactly.

EDIT: Just saw the ferry thing. So it's on the Jersey side? Damnit. Is alcohol in backpacks being checked?

Yeah, it's in Jersey and I think they are checking for alcohol but not positive. I think there will be tailgates and shit where you can bring your own alcohol in the parking lots and at the event they will be selling beer. Don't hold me to that. Either way, beautiful day to booze it up on the Camden riverfront.
    Yeah, I just edited my shit. Saw the ferry post now. Had to weed through the bullshit. I'm putting some music on my ipod while nursing through this hangover with a very large Bloody Mary. I should be down there in an hour or so. Hopefully it's not over. Ah, hell, if it is, whatever. Nothing like a beautiful day drinking in the city.

Just kicked back a bloody myself. There is no better cure for a hangover. Yeah, I don't really give a shit about all this red bull stuff, all about hanging outside drinking,
  • Cliffy6745 wrote:

Just kicked back a bloody myself. There is no better cure for a hangover. Yeah, I don't really give a shit about all this red bull stuff, all about hanging outside drinking,

Dayloads are a good time. Something weird and ridiculous usually comes out of them.
    Jp, if you get this the ferry line is retarded long. Might hang out at Penns landing. Also hearing the wind is fucking everything up.
  • Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Jp, if you get this the ferry line is retarded long. Might hang out at Penns landing. Also hearing the wind is fucking everything up.

Word. Thanks. I'll probably do the same thing and stick to Penn's Landing.
    Dave and busters outside bar was the spot for today. Good view, lots of booze and horrible food.
This discussion has been closed.